Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2178810 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Lol... The guy fit dey read songs of solomon...
So you no notice the new bed arrangement..? If to say na nando ehn,that guy for don thief dillish left br.east..
I didn't notice the new bed arrangement until now. Dillish now sleeps between Melvin and Nando. She must be careful of that per.vert.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
Melvin is flirting up a storm with delish and she is loving it. It's just a matter of time before this two becomes a couple even though this is more likely outside the house.
Delish is already dissenting on her boyriend and said earlier today that if she finds out d boyfriend was cheating while she was in the house, she would call up a housemate she already has her eye for which am guessing is melvin.
She just told melvin that she can't cuddle with him innocently and melvin has been getting more comfortable and romantic around her.
Not really a fan of this two but I believe they have a future together.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2013
^^^^^^ I agree. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2013
sholay2011:
I didn't notice the new bed arrangement until now. Dillish now sleeps between Melvin and Nando. She must be careful of that per.vert.
LMAO!!! As in ehn,dat guy na grass-cutter..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 9:46pm On Jul 02, 2013
easyflex: Melvin is flirting up a storm with delish and she is loving it. It's just a matter of time before this two becomes a couple even though this is more likely outside the house.
Delish is already dissenting on her boyriend and said earlier today that if she finds out d boyfriend was cheating while she was in the house, she would call up a housemate she already has her eye for which am guessing is melvin.
She just told melvin that she can't cuddle with him innocently and melvin has been getting more comfortable and romantic around her.
Not really a fan of this two but I believe they have a future together.
If na me be Melvin ehn,i go say "Dont think too far,i'm just your brother"...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2013
Interesting *opens mouth*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2013
Bia! Guys have you noticed that this thread is starting to get dull??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2013
god_of_music: Uti is active and prosperous! Karen also is same with Uti(but Uti pass am) na Kelvin i no know where him dey...the last time i saw him was in AMVCA awards. I heard he is now a successful business man!
so Uti and Karen are Bonefied Naija actors shey? Which film where they d major acts? Abeggy shift. Uti and Karen dey invinsible , only African Magic lovers dey c dem
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2013
ItsModella:
Exactly, Karen and Uti are well known in the entertainment industry (Uti hosts Jara and Karen at one point was the co-host), that was why I asked if that poster had a TV.
Please what is Jara? Never heard of it and i know say na only u and maybe yur family members dat av heard of it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ledi(f): 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2013
ItsModella:
Exactly, Karen and Uti are well known in the entertainment industry (Uti hosts Jara and Karen at one point was the co-host), that was why I asked if that poster had a TV.

Karen just joined the cast ot tinsel town.kelvin is a very,I mean very successful biz man and he has ties wit the movie industry here in naija.Uti is the host of the popular tv show Jara...even ofunneka dat never won is now very active in nigeria movie industry....even Goldie(R.I.P)became extremely popular after BBA.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2013
For refusing to cuddle with my Maria, Melvin is gay.

Oh yes.
I see it now, lord.

Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2013
pahgy: Please what is Jara? Never heard of it and i know say na only u and maybe yur family members dat av heard of it.
Do you have a TV at all? Everyone with a working DSTV decoder knows Jara undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ledi(f): 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2013
pahgy: Please what is Jara? Never heard of it and i know say na only u and maybe yur family members dat av heard of it.

shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Anybody who attacks Melvin on this thread henceforth will have to deal with Ghanaians on this thread!

Melvin is my guy...I will personally make sure he gets Ghana's vote
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
I refuse to believe paghy doesn't know jara Abeg r u watching bba from your neighbors window?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ledi(f): 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
spade: For refusing to cuddle with my Maria, Melvin is gay.

Oh yes.
I see it now, lord.

cry.put it to the lord in prayer.my broda the lord will whither this storm for u...and the congregation echoes a loud AMEN grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
I Guess Both of u are Girls, Cos Me Never Hear Jara b4. How wud i leave Music, Movies, Football and Documentary to dey watch African Magic?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Macayo: 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2013

Oh yes.
I see it now, lord.

R u just knowing?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2013
Mariaaaaaa ooooooooo!!! cry cry cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ledi(f): 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
miss sparkle: I refuse to believe paghy doesn't know jara Abeg r u watching bba from your neighbors window?

LMAO..chai my belle oh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
pahgy: I Guess Both of u are Girls, Cos Me Never Hear Jara b4. How wud i leave Music, Movies, Football and Documentary to dey watch African Magic?
But you left music, movies, football and documentary to watch BBA?

Really, there is no difference.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Macayo: 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2013
pahgy: I Guess Both of u are Girls, Cos Me Never Hear Jara b4. How wud i leave Music, Movies, Football and Documentary to dey watch African Magic?
den wat r u doing watching BBA
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Macayo: 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2013
den wat r u doing watching BBA Ewu gambia

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2013
spade: Mariaaaaaa ooooooooo!!! cry cry cry cry
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2013
spade: Mariaaaaaa ooooooooo!!! cry cry cry cry
Don't you think you need a doctor? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2013
BBA has its own channel, not African Magic. Come to think of it, what d f.uck am i doing watchin BBA sef? Its complete joblessness. Watching people flexing and enjoyin. Infact Next year i wud so b there so i wud b flexin and enjoyin and yall wud b beefin ya sef in a Pahgy vs a Zimb debate. I wud b trending
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2013
Viewing this topic: miss sparkle(f), Zizi(f), virgie(f), igwejay, ozodigboo, rati ken(m), VULCAN(m), StateOfMind, ledi(f), GARRI~ WARLORD, CERKEYNAH, pahgy, Tuso, D'Veritas, prince89, safarigirl(f), Irwindickson(m), Belovedd, [b][/b] mukina2, Quads, spade(m), wild child(m), klas(m), Macayo and 15 guest(s)

see who is viewing? 2nd Oga at the top... grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2013

Oh yes.
I see it now, lord.

you no read am well? Na your Dillish wey say she no go fit cuddle Melvin 'innocently'. I think say she brother-zone ma guy, why she go dey get bad mind to cuddle am? If na me be Melvin, I go drag her enter bed by force, warrisit? In fact, una sure say the babe no be lesbo? No be today lesbos start to dey get bf
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2013
spade: Mariaaaaaaaaaa!!! cry cry cry cry

cry cry cry

Till now, a lot of what if stills runs through my mind. What if she had one more country vote, what if she had more individual vote than Hakeem and Natasha, what if I had activated my damn account and voted for her all week.

Miss her cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2013

Oh yes.
I see it now, lord.

you no read am well? Na your Dillish wey say she no go fit cuddle Melvin 'innocently'. I think say she brother-zone ma guy, why she go dey get bad mind to cuddle am? If na me be Melvin, I go drag her enter bed by force, warrisit? In fact, una sure say the babe no be lesbo? No be today lesbos start to dey get bf. PS. Why una dey answer that otondo wey say Uti and Karen don fade? Direct am to cinema make e go watch In the cupboard and Weekend Getaway. Uti wey win award for best actor for GH in 2011
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
ledi:

Karen just joined the cast ot tinsel town.kelvin is a very,I mean very successful biz man and he has ties wit the movie industry here in naija.Uti is the host of the popular tv show Jara...even ofunneka dat never won is now very active in nigeria movie industry....even Goldie(R.I.P)became extremely popular after BBA.
I also think it was due to BBA that ofunneka was able to land the husband she landed cos she's not really endowed facially but her stardom made it possible for a rich and fine guy to take her to the alter.

BBA is a good paltform for people wanting to go into any entertainment field. It's not like all these Nigerian reality shows that once it has ended, all the contestants will disappear into thin air.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ledi(f): 10:24pm On Jul 02, 2013
;DThis dellish no go kill me wit laff oh...
Dellish- why did u always put the pillow btw her(maria) and ur tin(shakabula)when u guys layed togada

Melvin-(obviously embrassed)..no me,its a lie I never do that.
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.