Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2173546 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2013
Kslib:
You dey mind the iddiot? I swear,i didnt know how much other africans felt threatened/intimidated by the Nigerian swagga until i noticed many things in this years BBA...
There is just something unexplainable about Niigerians and the aura they emit.. They just wanna know more about us..

You trying give Naijas bad rap by chest thumping. We should be glad other countries appreciate our entertainment that's no feeling threatened or intimidated nigga get out of your Village n embrace the world
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2013
ledi:

How shld he change it?maybe he shld just fake it abi.
Where did I say he should change it? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2013
onthefence: Someone just said on twitter of all the remaining HM it is only Melvin and Sulu that don't have sexy accent (male HM)

The person is saying the opposite grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2013
ella.b:
rumour has it that betty is being faced with six years in jail.how true?

One word for Betty... ASSYLUM!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2013
Waridi:

One word for Betty... ASSYLUM!!
What is this one saying? undecided And why does she need to go to an assylum...cos she had hot bedmatics with a man she likes...well, on tv? I duff my hat for the way you think. lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2013
sholay2011:
grin grin grin grin grin tongue wink

just went thru ur diary btw tongue ...nice one...kinda explained my present state...waiting for nysc

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed .

At this particular juncture, I say Goodluck to you too igi iwe (that's me concluding you ended up with that grade)..don't ask me how I found out tongue ..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2013
ItsModella: The last time I checked, Betty was 26 years old, a fully grown adult. She has the right to make decisions. It's not even like her actions hurt anybody in the house so why exactly is she being sued?

That article is a joke...I think the story is just being made up. undecided

Well you speaking this on Ethiopias laws?! Even up North Nigeria we all know they'd be crying Sharia for her blood!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2013
StateOfMind:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed .

At this particular juncture, I say Goodluck to you too igi iwe (that's me concluding you ended up with that grade)..don't ask me how I found out tongue ..
Hmmmmmm....*confused of wat to say*.....hmmmm...em....well...tnx grin grin grin grin

Bad geh cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2013
Waridi:

You trying give Naijas bad rap by chest thumping. We should be glad other countries appreciate our entertainment that's no feeling threatened or intimidated nigga get out of your Village n embrace the world
Are you okay? Cant you see that the post was in refrence to natasha hating on beverly for repping her country..
You on the other hand should go get his brain checked cos you have a problem with comprehension.... Wobian!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2013
russello:

Wetin guy man go do nau? Na hustling thingz my brada. Shebi u sef sabi how d 9ja matter be nau? cheesy

I have been itching to ask this. Are you a ghanian living in nigeria? Not like it adds anything to this thread, stateofmind is just curious.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2013
StateOfMind:

I have been itching to ask this. Are you a ghanian living in nigeria? Not like it adds anything to this thread, stateofmind is just curious.
You don turn big sister bah? grin grin Big brother is just curious

Btw, try reading my short film scripts and I await your response smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2013
pahgy: With all due respect dis is Bigbrother not UN house. U are not a Representative of A country but a Representative From a country. Dey picked 2 Representative From Ethiopia, dey didnt pick 2 people to Represent Ethipoia. So please lets b matured enuff to know dat its about Individuals, not a country.

For all that matters BBA is About country first You repo your country..... You Win the money.., YOUR COUNTRY chooses YOU why glorify certain dispeakable things like Se.x live on TV?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2013
sholay2011:
What is this one saying? undecided And why does she need to go to an assylum...cos she had hot bedmatics with a man she likes...well, on tv? I duff my hat for the way you think. lipsrsealed

Na wa for you! Have Se.x live on TV n your papa n mama will be so proud n say yes that's our daughter! Smh! I have Se.x but will never do it for any TV show
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2013
StateOfMind:

9ja to d bone cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2013
Kslib:
Are you okay? Cant you see that the post was in refrence to natasha hating on beverly for repping her country..
You on the other hand should go get his brain checked cos you have a problem with comprehension.... Wobian!!!!

You get a 10 for jumping into conclusion tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2013
Waridi:

Na who you wan play mind tricks for? The user you are trying to hack is not available at the moment pls try again later... Thak you!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2013
Kslib:
Na who you wan play mind tricks for? The user you are trying to hack is not available at the moment pls try again later... Thak you!!!!

You are welcome smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2013
Waridi...I must say that I like the way you respond to comments...even harsh ones from ppl like me. shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2013
See my beverly looking very beautiful today.. Biggy pls do that girls hair for her oooh.. Once her hair is worked on,even dillish go dey jealous her..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2013
Waridi:

This is what I call maturity. Keep it up man.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by larrybabe: 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2013
Kslib: See my beverly looking very beautiful today.. Biggy pls do that girls hair for her oooh.. Once her hair is worked on,even dillish go dey jealous her..
She had them on since yesterday na as Biggie no want to send im stylist wetin she go do.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by larrybabe: 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2013
StateOfMind: Beverry looks cute today.. That weave looks better in rollers..its should never be allowed to fall off her shoulders or be 'shukulized' in a scarf anymore until she makes a new one.

Oneal's session is like listening to a sermon. You won't even chuckle. *yawns*
I swear na punishment to watch Oneal diary session. I wonder what Feza sees in him And some people on Twitter counts him as on of the guys that have sexy accent.? hissssssssss.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2013
Waridi:

For all that matters BBA is About country first You repo your country..... You Win the money.., YOUR COUNTRY chooses YOU why glorify certain dispeakable things like Se.x live on TV?
Na BigBrother Crew dey choose not yur country biko. Bigbrother crew dey pick people dey feel wud make d show diverse and appealing. No Country picks anybody to represent dem in Bigbrother. Its about ya sef, U win d Money, get lil fame and go and have a family. Simple. Dey dont make u president of Naija or dat rubbish dey gave Uti dat caused Wahala. Na dem go chop d money, not like d money wud b used to develope part of d countrt
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2013
After Reading Everypost on dis tread, due to d dellusion and Immaturity of d posters, i av kum to a comclusion dat its 17years old Girls dat posts here dats why dey av d mentality of a dumb dog. Av seen Dillish Naked, if she gets back to her country, all her Neigbors most av seen her Naked. So Being Naked on National TV is a Good Act? Double standards. Like i said if Bimp and Melvin wanted to bang, dey wud av banged Bev and Dillish

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2013
Wait ooooh!!! Did beverly just say she would be the stripper!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2013
and yall talkin about dillish havin a bf back home, So u sincerely belive dat Melvin Is Single? Melvin is so not single or he is a pure Casanova. Cos u are 28 u are fairly successful and yet u dont av a girlfwend? In Naija?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2013
Omagosh!!! Beverly is looking so beautiful whoeva says she aint pretty have glaucoma honestly...lovin bev da more !!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2013
larrybabe: Bimp: Please ask Naija to vote for me...
Beverly: Naija is already voting for u....... with smiles on her face, she looks at the camera and said softly....’’Naija, Please vote for Bimp’’.

Bimp Nwam, don’t worry o, Naija is voting for u. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ok. So that was his motive of closing her up in the first place. me sef dey tink am say how any sane guy go like Bev as she worwor reach? So na naija votes the guy like no be Bev

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by blacqueen(f): 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2013
HEllo house....how do i activate the BBA - VIP...i have paid the required fee of USD 8.00 and i still cant view the BBAVIP....kindly help before money enter bush ooooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2013
pahgy: and yall talkin about dillish havin a bf back home, So u sincerely belive dat Melvin Is Single? Melvin is so not single or he is a pure Casanova. Cos u are 28 u are fairly successful and yet u dont av a girlfwend? In Naija?
Na wa oooh!! So the guy will be in a relationship and deny his GF on tv?
Going by your logic,there is no person in this entire country who is 28 and single?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2013
ozodigboo:
Pokello is now in Diamond house . . . . are you a learner ? i thought you said u are back from Maiduguri ?

LMAO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2013
larrybabe: I swear na punishment to watch Oneal diary session. I wonder what Feza sees in him And some people on Twitter counts him as on of the guys that have sexy accent.? hissssssssss.

Oneal has got swag..really cool swag to sweep some girls off their feet.. I once tele-crushed on him and even tried recruiting more 'crushers' for him, speaking of lolaluv grin but He makes me sick now.

The only accent I find really cute in that house is hakeem's, forget his non-functional cerebrum, I love it when he speaks(voice, diction and articulation, not what he says)

@update addicts, kindly bear with the side comments, mon-wed are usually boring days. Thurs evening-sunday are the bba days. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.