Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2173808 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2013
Kslib: Natasha don win POWER OF NO.. In dillish's voice ***trouble ooooh***
even if she exclude the entire house from participation, she no go still win the HOH. Bev go exclude Selly *jes speculating*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2013
If some people for whatever reason sees Beverly as a very beautiful girl, let their opinions be respected by all means.
And if some other people see her as a very ugly girl...their opinions should also be respected.

Constantly defending her beauty/ugliness is becoming a suspect.

One thing is for sure tho, a sure beauty doesn't wait to have just one perfect shot out of a 24hrs motion picture.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2013
fork adict:

So forking true. However, I think thats on ething i have liked in all Zim reps. Their spoken english is always on point. I dont know how and why that is so. Munya, Vimbai, Itai, hakeem, & Pokello all speak nicely. Their only rep i cant vouch for over time is Wendull

That's just the Zimbabwean accent for you. I've noticed the folks that sound closer to their colonial masters are always said to have polished or well spoken English. So to sound more british is the way to go, abi?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2013
SOM pls say its Cleo you're voting pleeeeease!!! No way she can ever get the naija votes but let her have superior individual votes at least. I'm thinking of opening an account with hubby's email and get voting. If she pulls a Maria on Sunday, I myt just cry sad
Kslib sure know how to give EPIC replies, always most times onpoint
Lemme also follow spade and jejely go and mourn my Maria cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lighternote: 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2013
Bev should be wise enough to use her power of no on Cleo.
If Cleo survives ds eviction n wins hoh, she ll definitely put Bev n her clique in trouble. that gal's resilience is something else n she had always come close to winning hoh.

Another option is Nando. that crackhead being hoh again, tufiakwa!

I do not want 2 mention hakid cos he s sooooo gone ds sunday.

Pokello doesn't seem agile enough 4d hoh tasks. undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2013
Nuzo':
If some people for whatever reason sees Beverly as a very beautiful girl, let their opinions be respected by all means.
And if some other people see her as a very ugly girl...their opinions should also be respected.

Constantly defending her beauty/ugliness is becoming a suspect.

One thing is for sure tho, a sure beauty doesn't wait to have just one perfect shot out of a 24hrs motion picture.

Oh sharap dia! The person just brought the picture here to exercise what they're already seeing on TV. Its also those watching that are saying the same thing. Just that the usual way Beverly used to carry herself made her unappealing. She decided to fix up a bit today, ain't nothing wrong with that.

Side note: in the pic Bev looks about 3 shades lighter than usual. See as people dey compliment her left and right. I don talk my own. Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by VULCAN(m): 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2013
African women do not abandon Money for Love. Melvin is tantalising Dilish but she knows the danger he represents. She started dating Steven as a teenager and he has been taking care of her. She cannot afford to throw that all away for a 60 day fantasy UNLESS....

......Melvin wins the money. Then she will drop Steven the same way Elisabeth dropped the old man she was dating to marry Kevin. Elisabeth said that the man she was dating was much older than her and had been taking care of her from her teenage years. Dilish is standing in Elisabeth's shoes now. The only difference being that Dilish actually has feelings for Melvin whereas Elisabeth was leading Kevin on. Dilish will do everything humanly possible to not lose Steven by messing up as Melvin is just a starter and without Big Brother money may not be able to keep her in the standard of living that Steven has been doing all these years.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2013
safarigirl: even if she exclude the entire house from participation, she no go still win the HOH. Bev go exclude Selly *jes speculating*
Make beverly exclude pokello since she wan go bach to RH.. That will be a good excuse... If she no use am for pokello,make she use am for Nando..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2013

That... Dillishous... Asss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2013
Pls its not like am hating or something but what is beverly wearing,haba!!!
Is it a crime to wear bum shorts like the rest babes..
Na d same bikini style make pipo no vote for huddah and my beverly wan pull another Huddah on africa.. It is well sha...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2013
dominique: SOM pls say its Cleo you're voting pleeeeease!!! No way she can ever get the naija votes but let her have superior individual votes at least. I'm thinking of opening an account with hubby's email and get voting. If she pulls a Maria on Sunday, I myt just cry sad
Kslib sure know how to give EPIC replies, always most times onpoint
Lemme also follow spade and jejely go and mourn my Maria cry

Yes its icequeen.. No love for her in here, all thanks to haqueen..cry cry cry . I've loved her since week one and that love has refused to diminish despite her involvement with the incredible hulk. I'm doing all my best and I hope sure she gets the superior individual votes. She's sure special for me to consider voting for the first time after years of watching bba.cry cry

If she leaves on sunday, I'd probably be the next spade on this thread.. *wipes tears*...

Still team beverrie though cool.

Fatima and hakeem to go ooo...

Cleo can go the following week but I wanna see the old cleo without haqueen for another week.

*rewipes tears*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by larrybabe: 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2013
The Diamond housemate holding their bachelor/bachelorette party.......the bachelors giving words of encouragement to the groom (Hakeem) while the girls giving marital advice to the Bride (Cleo).......

See Dillish giving different sex position advice to the blushing bride.......asking her not to fake it (orgasm) if the husband is not giving it to her properly, she should complain cos she deserves it, it is legal cos they would have been legally married.
She further advised that she should Hakeem’s TJ on their wedding night, caress it, nimble it and eventually put her mouth on the head and give it a lick, that it is how married couples do it, she claimed to have watched it on telly and never practised it before......liar. All these she demonstrated with the wine bottle...... cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2013
spade:

That... Dillishous... Asss
See as the nyash be like wetin all those road side mechanics don panel-beat finish.... As i dey watch am for house,d nyash no look good at alll.. E be like wetin dem roast,fry then sun dry..
Cleo needs to loose some fat abeg.. The first time they came in,i remember saying how sexy she was but now she don become iya hakeem..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by larrybabe: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2013
EROTIC dancing going on in the Diamond House, trust Beverly , Selly & Pokello.......having completed their 2 task, i no no whether dem don finish their motor sha...... they are just enjoying themselves and screaming out loud......Me love me some Diamond housemates... wink

BTW...Dillish gave Melvin some bumbum earlier on, she actually sat on Melvin’s widespread lap as if she was giving him a lap dance, it lasted for almost a minute cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue......

Bassey don come downstairs with only his pants and dancing with the girls..... WILD FUN i tell yah.... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cool cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
Tnx larrybabe for d updates. No lite for hia now. More updates are welcome.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2013
Jissssooooooooooosssssss chraaaawwwwwwssssstttttttt!!!!!!! Beverlllllllllllllllly whhhhhhaaaaaaaattt daaaa hell!!!!!!!!
See d kain intimate lap dance wey beverly dey give hakeem!!! Walahi,hakeem don ejaculate...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kershley(f): 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
undecided mehn hw funny u guys can be deceived!!!sayin beverly is pretty!do u knw d make up she has on dat face??LOL,d real beauty or ugliness is d natural ish!Beverly we all knw dat she aint pretty witout dat contour on her face??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
Hehehehehehehehe!!!!!!! Beverly don break hakeem diick bone!!! I hear something sound like "kraaa kraa"..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by viexcey(f): 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2013
shocked shocked shocked Bev ooo:!!!!!!!!!
SMH...like seriously
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by larrybabe: 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2013
Somebody helppppppppppppp Beverly, she is giving Hakeem some serious lapdance in the Bachelor area (bedroom) Bev na expert oooo, she want to choke Hakeem sha..... The guys just dey scream dey blow their paper trumpet. Lol Beverly na Were Sha... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Mad fun i tell ya..... cool cool cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2013
Was that a bach's eve the diamond guy were doing Boring as feck. It only got interesting when the girls came, Bev is giving groom-to-be a sexy lap dance. You guys are right she looks absolutely stunning!!! kiss

@som, nuff said. I'm registering another account tonight
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2013
kershley: undecided mehn hw funny u guys can be deceived!!!sayin beverly is pretty!do u knw d make up she has on dat face??LOL,d real beauty or ugliness is d natural ish!Beverly we all knw dat she aint pretty witout dat contour on her face??

Haba! E don do!
See your dp sef. Mtcheww
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2013
kershley: undecided mehn hw funny u guys can be deceived!!!sayin beverly is pretty!do u knw d make up she has on dat face??LOL,d real beauty or ugliness is d natural ish!Beverly we all knw dat she aint pretty witout dat contour on her face??
LMAO!!!! I'm not laughing at your comment but at you cos after looking at your pics,i will choose beverly over you anyday anytime..
Beverly wey nefa do her her for 6weeks still fine pass you..
Wetin you carry for head? You be dada?
Na br.east you carry for chest abi na watermelon.. You dey sell fruits..
Even LK4 and denzel fine pass you.. You be taribo west sister cos your username na "kershely West"..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2013
Kslib:
LMAO!!!! I'm not laughing at your comment but at you cos after looking at your pics,i will choose beverly over you anyday anytime..
LMAOOO!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by larrybabe: 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2013
Na wa for Seun and him moderators oooooo, E.R.O.T.I.C. dance turn to intimate dance. O.R.G.A.S.M. turn to heavenly feeling.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Mtcheeeew.... Biggie turned to those old cargoes wey dey Ruby house...... thank God for my remote control.. wink

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lighternote: 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2013
tongue tongue grin grin
Kslib:
Even LK4 and denzel fine pass you.. You be taribo west sister cos your username na "kershely West"..
grin
Kslib:
straight talk, no offence intended.loolllll!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2013
larrybabe: Na wa for Seun and him moderators oooooo, E.R.O.T.I.C. dance turn to intimate dance. O.R.G.A.S.M. turn to heavenly feeling.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Mtcheeeew.... Biggie turned to those old cargoes wey dey Ruby house...... thank God for my remote control.. wink
asin ehn...that ruby house is just too dull...from owl'neal to nyatasha to zulu and lion simba angelo...I never watch that house. Make melvin no go thr abeg
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2013
StateOfMind:

Yes its icequeen.. No love for her in here, all thanks to haqueen..cry cry cry . I've loved her since week one and that love has refused to diminish despite her involvement with the incredible hulk. I'm doing all my best and I hope sure she gets the superior individual votes. She's sure special for me to consider voting for the first time after years of watching bba.cry cry

If she leaves on sunday, I'd probably be the next spade on this thread.. *wipes tears*...

Still team beverrie though cool.

Fatima and hakeem to go ooo...

Cleo can go the following week but I wanna see the old cleo without haqueen for another week.

*rewipes tears*
........sweardown....cleo was one of my fav housemates in the first week.....I still like her tho....that's why I am hoping hakeem gets evicted and she focuses on the game wella......#TEAM BEVVERIE
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2013
Yinkade: ........sweardown....cleo was one of my fav housemates in the first week.....I still like her tho....that's why I am hoping hakeem gets evicted and she focuses on the game wella......#TEAM BEVVERIE

Please throw in some votes for her..she deserves a second chance.. cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lighternote: 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Haba! E don do!
See your dp sef. Mtcheww
I love ur maturity display on ds post. u no talk too much, if not that dp sef get as e be.
is it d watermelon flabby bosoms on annoying display, or d Allen avenue ash suggestive pose, or d tacky purple agege bridge eye shadow n lipstick or d 100% synthetic aba weavon plus d poverty stricken curtain hanging on d funny backgrounds? where do I start
gals n yabbing fellow gals without taking a look at d mirror.
teambeverly joor oooo#

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2013
I don't think any naija person will win dis season ( pls my personal opinion o ) cos we don't have a united font on d matta of candidate
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2013
In rubys

Eli, angelo, Sulu & oneal are having a freestyle dance session. Nice one

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.