Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2179452 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2013
ELIKEM AND SELLY GISTING....

ELIKEM; nigerian can insult, nigerian accent, if thy insult u, ur hrt can jump
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2013
Miss_3v3: Let them and they better do that for Melvin and not Beverley because that would be too obvious. Ghanaians are not voting for Beverley. Also if our reps are up, our votes will automatically go to them so they cannot count on that. Next week one or both of our reps will be up and either one or both may go home depending on the nominations and who is up against who. Honestly i cant wait for peace of mind. Our reps have suffered in this bba. Everday there is a story about them, they have at least entertained, brought drama etc to the chase but i feel like Selly has more supporters than Elikem. I wont be surprised if he goes and she stays. She is more entertaining then him. Who would you vote for if both are up?

Yes GH will never vote for Bev. Melvin may have our vote for now, but if Naija fails to vote for our reps when they are up, like they did to Elikem, we will surely pay them back by not voting for Melvin. grin grin grin

LOL @ bolded
A difficult question, I honestly don't know wink Lets just hope they don't come up together.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2013
dmalam: ELIKEM AND SELLY GISTING....

ELIKEM; nigerian can insult, nigerian accent, if thy insult u, ur hrt can jump
pls be more clear!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2013
Miss_3v3: How can he get a strike. There is a big difference between threatening and actually slapping. Nando told Bolt who he swapped with and nothing happened to him. If he gets disqualified then Bb has an ulterior motive. I doubt it though
Only a strike not disqualification. I hope he doesn't get anything. I doubt he will was just curious about what others think.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2013
Kslib:
pls be more clear!!!!!

SOWIE I CAN TYPE PLENTY WORDS, using nokia C1 grin

D GUY ELIKEM PAINTING NIGERIANS BLACK AS USUAL..

SELLY IS CLAIMIN SHE DID NT SLEEP WITH NANDO, i beliv hr cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2013
dmalam:

SOWIE I CAN TYPE PLENTY WORDS, using nokia C1 grin

D GUY ELIKEM PAINTING NIGERIANS BLACK AS USUAL..

SELLY IS CLAIMIN SHE DID NT SLEEP WITH NANDO, i beliv hr cheesy
Hmmmn!!! This is a sensitive issue so nobody can really say anything cos you are the only person on this thread who listened to them and unfortunately,your phone wont allow you to expose us to what he said..
Damn!!!! **bangs head on wall***
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2013
Kslib:
Hmmmn!!! This is a sensitive issue so nobody can really say anything cos you are the only person on this thread who listened to them and unfortunately,your phone wont allow you to expose us to what he said..
Damn!!!! **bangs head on wall***
PLS DNT INJURE UR HEAD OO,grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by onthefence: 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2013
Selly tells the Rubies nothing
happened between her and Nando. "We
just kissed", she says.

Lies lies lies....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2013
If Hakeem goes home today, does the HOH baton move to melvin since he came second place in the games?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2013
onthefence: Selly tells the Rubies nothing
happened between her and Nando. "We
just kissed", she says.

Lies lies lies....
before nko. she even try if na me i go say i no even kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2013
Afam4eva: If Hakeem goes home today, does the HOH baton move to melvin since he came second place in the games?
i beleive so....or Biggie may just re-do the task
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2013
dmalam: MY GHANIAN FRNDS NO DEY GO CHURCH NI, LIKE OL OF UNA WEY I KNW ON DIS THREAD R ONLINE...

(no offence pls)

LOL. we are moslems
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2013
GH Swagg:

Yes GH will never vote for Bev. Melvin may have our vote for now, but if Naija fails to vote for our reps when they are up, like they did to Elikem, we will surely pay them back by not voting for Melvin. grin grin grin

LOL @ bolded
A difficult question, I honestly don't know wink Lets just hope they don't come up together.
I dont blame Ghanaians it's melvin dat saved selly that I blame. Imagine saying if we don't vote their reps they won't return d favour to him. Has he personally not tried. such ungratefulness sha...btw the people on twitter who like melvin are real ghanaians and have made it clear dey are behind him. if u wanna see the real feelings of people on hms dont come to nl n dont check d polls...go to twitter
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fynegurl: 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2013
Who is going home tonight? Predictions please
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2013
safarigirl:
I dont blame Ghanaians it's melvin dat saved selly that I blame. Imagine saying if we don't vote their reps they won't return d favour to him. Has he personally not tried. such ungratefulness sha...btw the people on twitter who like melvin are real ghanaians and have made it clear dey are behind him. if u wanna see the real feelings of people on hms dont come to nl n dont check d polls...go to twitter

As if he forgot they have yet to repay us for voting Selly the first week. Ingrates.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
fynegurl: Who is going home tonight? Predictions please

If its not rigged, Hakeem followed by Fatima. Or Hakeem and Cleo.
If rigged, Fatima and Cleo.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by owee: 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I so wish Hakeem goes out cos if he doesnt then he'll take it on Melvin cos that guy looks like the vengeful type
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:37pm On Jul 07, 2013
THE AMAKA:

As if he forgot they have yet to repay us for voting Selly the first week. Ingrates.
you dey mind them? Na we dey give dem.mouth now, when we go dey insylt dem Bev and Melvin wey.never pull half the sheet Elikem and Selly dey pull per hour, why dem no go insult us?

Imagine Nigerians calling Bev.ashawo, and she never even knack person under 3 hrs, wetin dem go.call her if she finally knack?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2013
owee:

I so wish Hakeem goes out cos if he doesnt then he'll take it on Melvin cos that guy looks like the vengeful type
If i were hakeem and i don't go home today and i really want to go far in this competition, this is what i'll do.

I will make sure i don't nominate Melvin even when i have to swap someone. I will make sure i don't put Melvin one. If i do that, i will get fans from an unlikely place both from the house and the people watching. Melvin will not nominate me again, if he's smart and Nigerians will fall in love with me and vote me when i'm up for eviction.

This is a game and this people have to start using their head. If you use emotions to play this game, you're as good as out.

All the same, i hope he goes home today sha even though i've kinda started liking him but him staying will be inimical to the Nigerian contestants.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by onthefence: 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2013
safarigirl: you dey mind them? Na we dey give dem.mouth now, when we go dey insylt dem Bev and Melvin wey.never pull half the sheet Elikem and Selly dey pull per hour, why dem no go insult us?

Imagine Nigerians calling Bev.ashawo, and she never even knack person under 3 hrs, wetin dem go.call her if she finally knack?

She wan knack but nobody wan knack her..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2013
owee:

We are not afraid of being on the chopping board!! Its normal but what i dont like is conspiracy cos it changes the dimension of the game..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aieo(m): 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2013
Now that hakeem won the HOH task ƒøя next week, can he still be evicted tonight
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
aieo: Now that hakeem won the HOH task ƒøя next week, can he still be evicted tonight
His position as head of house starts counting from after today. So, he can still be evicted.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fynegurl: 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Am sure of Fatima but Hakeem or Cleo is what I aint sure of.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
onthefence:

She wan knack but nobody wan knack her..
Wetin dis one dey talk sef? You watch her rendezvous room with bassey?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2013
I don't know what these people are waiting for they should have started nominating us ages ago. The only thing I don't like is them complaining about Nigerians instead of putting Bev and Mel up for their own personal reason like they do to all the other country reps.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fynegurl: 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2013
aieo: Now that hakeem won the HOH task ƒøя next week, can he still be evicted tonight
HOH task is not related to eviction. If he survives his reign starts tomorrow
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by owee: 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2013
Afam4eva:
If i were hakeem and i don't go home today and i really want to go far in this competition, this is what i'll do.

I will make sure i don't nominate Melvin even when i have to swap someone. I will make sure i don't put Melvin one. If i do that, i will get fans from an unlikely place both from the house and the people watching. Melvin will not nominate me again, if he's smart and Nigerians will fall in love with me and vote me when i'm up for eviction.

This is a game and this people have to start using their head. If you use emotions to play this game, you're as good as out.

All the same, i hope he goes home today sha even though i've kinda started liking him but him staying will be inimical to the Nigerian contestants.

Afam...I doubt if Hakeem has that much sense in his head....He's prooved to be the emotional type...If his relationship with Cleo and Dellish is anything to go by.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by owee: 1:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
noname: I don't know what these people are waiting for they should have started nominating us ages ago. The only thing I don't like is them complaining about Nigerians instead of putting Bev and Mel up for their own personal reason like they do to all the other country reps.

I guess they are scared of nominating the Nigerians cool...I see that changing starting next week though..They definitely wanna size up the likes of Melvin and Bev
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2013
safarigirl:

It seems like you didn't understand my comment undecided

Didn't I say Melvin has our vote for now? If he's up next week, and our reps aren't up, he is getting our vote cool It will only change when Naija fails to vote for our reps like you did to Elikem.

Yes Ghanaians on twitter like Melvin, because unlike beverly we like Melvin and will vote for him. Also because Elikem is still in the game even though Naija didn't vote for him. But trust me, all of that will change if our reps are evicted, and naija didn't vote for them. It has nothing to do with Melvin, but voting for Melvin also means voting for Naija who failed to vote for GH.

Hope I'm clear this time around grin grin grin

@ bolded
Selly would have also saved Melvin if it was the reverse, because they have a good relationship shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2013
Pokello is looking stunning and in variance to her normal look.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2013
Kslib:
Pls which countries voted for Karen? I have forgotten,pls remind me......
Besides, Its not a must for Melvin to win!!! Reaching the Top 5 will be ok if he doesnt win!!
We have won it 3times,so we wont be annoyed if we dont win this time.. We aint that Greedy...

LMAO @ bolded

I hear yah. Hope he gets there then grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.