Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,975 members, 7,863,480 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:31 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183632 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
Kslib:
Har yanzu baki giya mana abun da ya sa pokello ta zake mu ba?
Waye de waye ne su ke wurin da pokello ta zage mu?
Dem natasha na..u suppose imagine deir gossip group.elikem dey.
It had to do with elikem believing d crap feza was saying.
The same crap oneal blivd about d swap ish.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2013
... I watched what Pokello said bout west africa and dat okon elikem didn't react in a manner I like...look ghana, nigeria and d oda west african countries have to come togeda...we cant kip fighting eachoda...we gotta support eachoda... D southern africans(zim, saa..e.t.c) they are against us and ourr reps

I'm loosing interest in bba sef because its no longer about entertainment, its now bout country pride..we hating on eachoda, cursing eachoda, is dis d unity bba is supposed too bring?? D whole thing is messed up...

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2013
Guyyyys!!!

Is it true Pokello said "West African motherphuckers?" shocked

Twitter is hot with that shiyeet!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2013
Kslib:
Har yanzu baki giya mana abun da ya sa pokello ta zake mu ba?
Waye de waye ne su ke wurin da pokello ta zage mu?
na gaishe ku hausawa, mene ne mai bakin jaban ta ce ne?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2013
Feza used to be in my favourite list, I loved her first 2weeks in diamond house and I was even hoping she would just relax and accomodate elikem's offer of a platonic relationship. She was vocal, bubbly and free spirited. She even came across as a very principled and God fearing girl who wouldn't bend her rules or lower her standards. Then she moved to ruby house and did the exact opposite of her so called principles. I still liked her regardless *in nando's voice*..

..And then she turned around to be a very dirty and desperate player of the game. No dirty and desperate player has ever won big brother and hers will not be any different. You can fool your fellow housemates for so long but not africa. People like her end up getting so close to the money but never win. In her own case, I doubt she's ever going to get close to the money. Even natasha is a saint beside feza. See the number of people roped in her lies- melvin, pokello, oneal, elikem. Bba is a game agreed, but we appreciate smooth, intelligent and clean strategist, not hypocrites and overly desperate people.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2013
West Africans should start sticking together because if not we will be done. We have Gh, Nigeria, SL and rest of africa so if we were united like East Africa our reps will last longer. Truth is East and South dnt want a West African to win, they would prefer even a East or a South rather than a West. We need to wise up seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2013
And I noticed no1 mentioned this on this thread. Before pokello left diamond house, she had a conversation with hakeem in vernacular. I read the interpretation somewhere and it was about telling hakeem to make sure both nigerians were put up next week. It was a kinda lengthy conversation but this is the koko of the conversation. Who would have thought this game would be headed in this direction? *sigh*

I hope they don't do another hoh task for this week when hakeem leaves. Biggie should just transfer power to the 2nd position which is melvin I guess.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2013
Ohhh myyy Gawwwd, someone hold me back!

I am shocked!
Good Lord! I. Am. SHOCKED!!

Still can't believe that DAFFY DUCK actually opened her mouth to diss the entire West African sub-region! shocked Over Elikem matter ooo!

I just hope Ghanaians haven't foolishly voted her. I just hope!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2013
spade: Guyyyys!!!

Yep
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
Biggy is an incompetent fooool!!! What pokello just did should earn her a disqualification not even a strike..
So you guys are telling me that elikem was there and couldnt say anything?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
spade: Ohhh myyy Gawwwd, someone hold me back!

I am shocked!
Good Lord! I. Am. SHOCKED!!

Still can't believe that DAFFY DUCK actually opened her mouth to diss the entire West African sub-region! shocked Over Elikem matter ooo!

I just hope Ghanaians haven't foolishly voted her. I just hope!
I don't think it is just because of Elikem. Melvin spoke to her yesterday about her snitching and even before like state of mind said. She spoke to Hakeem about getting rid Nigerian reps as well as she is using Elikem for votes. She thinks she is flying because she keeps surviving nominations, that is why she said that so confidently. I seriously do not understand why Ghanaians voted for her and that should infact be the minority so the whole thing is very funny
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
Miss_3v3: West Africans should start sticking together because if not we will be done. We have Gh, Nigeria, SL and rest of africa so if we were united like East Africa our reps will last longer. Truth is East and South dnt want a West African to win, they would prefer even a East or a South rather than a West. We need to wise up seriously.
No kidding man, those eastern and southern africans have insulted us too much.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2013
The two people to leave this evening is definitely between fatima, hakeem and cleo.
Would love it to be Hacleo though.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2013
Some point I got out from elikem and pokellos discussiong. "It all about regions west africa vs south and east africa. On a more serious note all the house mates are bent to mean nija, and am not finding this funny at all. Why must dey make a regional stuff? Well na dem go die I mean am o!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2013
Why are all these conspiracies, insults, and plotting just unfolding so far into the week? Bimp, Pokello, etc after Naija and some West African countries have already dashed them votes which are too late to retrieve. Dem sabi wetin dem dey do. Now we know, let them come up again....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2013
But according to some, Pokello was quoting Hakeem when he said that, and it's he who has a problem with West Africans.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2013
Miss_3v3: West Africans should start sticking together because if not we will be done. We have Gh, Nigeria, SL and rest of africa so if we were united like East Africa our reps will last longer. Truth is East and South dnt want a West African to win, they would prefer even a East or a South rather than a West. We need to wise up seriously.

How would ensuring Our West African reps all reach the finals aid a West African win?. in fact, that would guarantee none will win because they'll all split the votes.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2013
IyawoTM: Why are all these conspiracies, insults, and plotting just unfolding so far into the week? Bimp, Pokello, etc after Naija and some West African countries have already dashed them votes which are too late to retrieve. Dem sabi wetin dem dey do. Now we know, let them come up again....

Don't worry about Bimp. He's a nonentity and a pawn to ensure Hakeem is shown the door.

E no get anyway for dis world wey im go survive im next eviction. And should Hakeem be evicted and Melvin be reinstated as HoH, you're gonna watch Bimp switch back to his role as the HoH's coat-carrying houseboy.
He's a famzing harlottt afterall.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2013
I am so fed up with all this shit from housemates, big brother admin and even the fans they are always talking crap about our reps and they love it when we fight. Even if we do not like a certain rep we need to vote for them because the less West Africans there, the more they will be easy targets to vote only. Heck I'll even vote for Beverley if our reps are not up. We are the only ones who are voting for the others and supporting yet they all want us out.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2013
Miss_3v3: I am so fed up with all this shit from housemates, big brother admin and even the fans they are always talking crap about our reps and they love it when we fight. Even if we do not like a certain rep we need to vote for them because the less West Africans there, the more they will be easy targets to vote only. Heck I'll even vote for Beverley if our reps are not up. We are the only ones who are voting for the others and supporting yet they all want us out.

We need to stop doing that. If no West African up...we should not just vote. This is just bullshit mehn
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2013
mevems:

How would ensuring Our West African reps all reach the finals aid a West African win?. in fact, that would guarantee none will win because they'll all split the votes.
Well there is still a long way to the finals and some are weaker then others so they will definately go. Besides other countries too will vote amongst the remainder so it won't be a big issue. As long as they leave due to it being their time and not because of another agenda.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2013
spade:

Don't worry about Bimp. He's a nonentity and a pawn to ensure Hakeem is shown the door.

E no get anyway for dis world wey im go survive im next eviction. And should Hakeem be evicted and Melvin be reinstated as HoH, you're gonna watch Bimp switch back to his role as the HoH's coat-carrying houseboy.
He's a famzing harlottt afterall.
Wait oooh!!! So bimp has joined the gang!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2013
9ja4eva:

We need to stop doing that. If no West African up...we should not just vote. This is just bullshit mehn
If you do not vote the 'riggers' will take your vote or perhaps big brother. A lot of Ghanaians are not voting either since we are on our own basically and maybe that is why Pokelo is getting the votes.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2013
So Bimp has also joined the gang shey?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fynegurl: 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2013
spade: Guyyyys!!!

Yeah she said so. I was watching then

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
Its very rude to speak your vernacular on this thread when others are speaking English and don't understand. I assume y'all were speaking Hausa. Please, its not cool.

But what of Sierra Leone in all this? I honestly feel they're a very riggable country.
To think i saw through Feza's antics from week one and folks were here giving her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe her looks had you all deceived. Mtchewwww
And to think the region that saved her week two wasn't even her own region but WEST AFRICA!!!!! Chai! We have suffered ooooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2013
fynegurl:
Yeah she said so. I was watching then

Try and give us details please.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2013
I'm so disappointed in Pokello. Infact, her lips are løoking more and more like Daffy Duck's own to me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2013
lola.luv:
I'm so disappointed in Pokello. Infact, her lips are løoking more and more like Daffy Duck's own to me.

Don't worry, Ghana & Sierra Leone still go vote the yeye b*tch!
If Nigeria is on that list then i know its the riggers at work! angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2013
if only we w/acans can leave d housemates play dere game but vote any way. after all if dey are lovey dovey it will no longer be nominate 9jas but nominate w/acans
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2013
Still,those of you who watched it havent told us what happened and why pokello said that shiit and if elikem was there...
Haba atleast we need more details nah.. Wetin even make me miss the show today sef?... It sucks..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2013
good news 4 selly fans
she just said dat she can go 4 24 hrs
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.