Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,369 members, 7,868,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184693 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 10, 2013
god_of_music: I am A Nigerian!
PROOF IT
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 10, 2013
Got this from some SA page. Not sure how true it is.

The Poll currently shows as:
Melvin 32.80 %
Cleo 20.41 %
Pokello 18.90 %
Natasha 11.04 %
Annabel 10.02 %
Selly 6.83 %

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 10, 2013
god_of_music: @Itsmodella__Do you understand Igbo?? Maka na awum onye Igbo! Obodo girigiri? Obodo ndi no na ofe!! Jiri Nwanyo nyem di stuff!! Translate it and see!
looooool!!! ngwanu send me a PM. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 10, 2013
ItsModella:
looooool!!! ngwanu send me a PM. grin grin
Daalu!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 10, 2013
@Itsmodella__I've sent it! Reply now oo! Holla @ ur b0y after you drop it!'
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 6:55am On Jul 10, 2013
olegunner: Is selly bleaching
y won't she bleach? If she trys to stay original like Beverly,they'll call her ugly,monkey all sorta names...make she dey bleach dey go grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 10, 2013
god_of_music: @Itsmodella__I've sent it! Reply now oo! Holla @ ur b0y after you drop it!'
check your mail.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 7:00am On Jul 10, 2013
Dump Selly - Bull Dog Tells Praye Tiatia

The Chief Executive of Bull Haus Entertainment, Bull Dog, has advised Steven Fiawoo known in showbiz as Praye Tiatia of Praye fame to break up with his girlfriend, Selly.

After a video emerged online of the Ghanaian housemate Selly and Tanzanian housemate Nando busily bonking in the Big Brother Africa (BBA) house, various opinions have emerged on how her relationship with Praye Tiatia will turn out.

Some people believe the whole reality show is a game and therefore housemates could do anything and everything possible to stay in the house and ultimately win the $300,000 cash prize.

But Bull Dog, in an exclusive interview with NEWS-ONE, stated that if he were Praye Tiatia he would end the relationship with Selly no matter the situation because having sex with another person aside your partner has been proven to be the main cause of broken relationships.

“One thing I will note is that the BBA is just a game and there is no way I’m going to agree that my girlfriend or wife will go there and have sex in order to bring home that money. If I do that, then it means I’m lazy as a man and I’m unable to take care of my girlfriend or wife. Let us not forget the Praye Tiatia is a celebrity,” the member of the organising team for the maiden edition of the BASS awards noted.

Bull Dog.

However, it is difficult to tell whether it is only a strategy adopted by the Ghanaian housemate in the Big Brother competition, Selorm Galley, also known as Selly, to win the cash prize that has pushed her into romantic overtures towards multiple men in the house but Bull Dog maintains that: “if I were Praye Tiatia, I would not condone such an act.”

“Maybe if it was just a kiss I would have let it go but going to the extent of having sex? Not me, I won’t allow that because the whole world saw you giving it out willingly.

www.Bigbrotherthechase.com
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zizi(f): 7:02am On Jul 10, 2013
Good morning my lovely people. Don't forget to vote from othrr countries oooooo. Melvin is d password this week from all countries!!!! Jisie nu ike ooo!!!!! Ekun se oooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 10, 2013
Cleo is getting stronger now that Hakeem has gone.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 10, 2013
Kslib:
I also voted twice with an hour yesterday....

U CAN ONLY VOTE ONCE EVRY HOUR... IF VOTE LIKE SAY 7:50pm U CAN STILL VOTE AGAIN 8:02pm (dts within 12mins) BUT U CANT VOTE AGAIN TILL 9:00pm......evry hour is a votin hour!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 10, 2013
ItsModella: Cleo is getting stronger now that Hakeem has gone.

yeah... It's no brainer...she is loved by many people same as hakeem but their love affair reduced their popularity cos africa got fed up with them...if only hakeem had kept up his earlier pace, he'd have been the ultimate contender but his romance with cleo ruined it all for him

if cleo keeps getting sweet as people have known her to be, she will make it far
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 7:14am On Jul 10, 2013
Abeg I just wanna say something, the way we all are voting 4 melvin is very good..it shows were patriotic nigeriansgrin... But abeg wenever BEVERLY is up, you guys should show d same love oo...weda u lyk her or not..melvin is not my fav,but see me voting like one idiat!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 10, 2013
I see what god_of_music was saying, I just voted Melvin for the 4th time is less than 10 mins on my phone, through the bba mobile site.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 10, 2013
@Itsmodella__I have been busy processing the 'stuff' ......make i go buy Hundrend Naira airtime...S.A na my OWN!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:19am On Jul 10, 2013
In #illiterateoneil's voice# @this particular junction, I ave finally revived my BBA account again, and already making statement wift melvin's vote. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 10, 2013
ItsModella: I see what god_of_music was saying, I just voted Melvin for the 4th time is less than 10 mins on my phone, through the bba mobile site.
Do you know? |By 2.am in the morning it takes between 20 mins to vote twice!! I did it!! Bigbrother has done something!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 10, 2013
How can i vote through Wapsite or is it the samething with the Website??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 10, 2013
Okay let's get one thing straight - who
exactly likes who in the Big Brother House? It
seems as though one man's floor is another
man's ceiling in The Chase.
As we have observed, the trend has been "the
one you love, loves someone else" in the
House. It's a pity but that's just how the
game goes and that just may be what The
Chase is all about after all.
Housemates are Chasing each other all over
the place and the Diary Room has been a
haven of bad-mouthing, revealing secrets
and spilling the beans on Strategies. Who
has been playing who is the main question?
Otherwise, all we are certain about is that
while Annabel drooled over Angelo , he
wanted Maria but she quickly friend-zoned
him because she had the hots for Melvin .
Well, the Nigerian hottie wouldn't even give
her the time of day because he still had his
eyes on Selly and well, he was not the only
one Chasing Selly.

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/News/14615/Feature-I-Chase-you,-you-Chase-someone-else!.html?site=fullsite
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 7:30am On Jul 10, 2013
ItsModella: Cleo is getting stronger now that Hakeem has gone.

Please send me that aggressive stuff
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 10, 2013
god_of_music: How can i vote through Wapsite or is it the samething with the Website??
No, the wapsite is different. I'll send you another mail now, look out for it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 7:32am On Jul 10, 2013
Keep voting Meilvin, ever since i started voting for Melvin, i have been receiving money from people. I think Melvin is a blessed child.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 7:36am On Jul 10, 2013
ItsModella:

Someone sent me a PM on the stuff and I was asked to check my e-mail. I can't anything in my in-box. Abeg make the person re send. Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 10, 2013
Josydaky: Keep voting Meilvin, ever since i started voting for Melvin, i have been receiving money from people. I think Melvin is a blessed child.
Me too oo! My uncle just sent me 20,000 Naira to my account!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 10, 2013
ItsModella:
name the wapsite for me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 10, 2013
I just got this from twitter
Makweza Demako:I am from South Africa but wht Melvin has done has proven Africa Can still reunite,me and my household are voting Melvin. I will win an Uhuru on behalf of him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 8:02am On Jul 10, 2013
NAIJA with funny Tweets...

A Police Man saw me at the Traffic
today with my ipad, n he asked
me "Have u Voted 4 MELVIN" ..
#saveMelvin #BBATheChase ;/

imagine n others like that ooo...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 8:11am On Jul 10, 2013
safarigirl:
Bimp already said she's like a sister to him and also said somfin about her helping him get into bba.
Anyways did u see my Melvin n Bev repping on d dance floor.
All those people that call Melvin boring will be sleeping now..mtcheew

Melvin can dance... yo!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 8:16am On Jul 10, 2013
ifax:

Eyyah, lady koketso. . I wish we could start the season over. I miss lk4 huddah and denzel

I miss Koketso, LK4 and Denzel too smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:21am On Jul 10, 2013
I hope votes wont be split if beverly reaches the final with melvin.... If that shld be the case,then beverly shld get evicted one week to the finals...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 10, 2013
Kslib: I hope votes wont be split if beverly reaches the final with melvin.... If that shld be the case,then beverly shld get evicted one week to the finals...
Even if it's split they will still take the highest and also other countries will vote for them too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 8:28am On Jul 10, 2013
Tell your friends and family to vote for Melvin. Thanks.

Humble regards,
Josydaky.

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.