Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,970 members, 7,863,456 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:07 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183628 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 10:21am On Jul 10, 2013
mevems: You guys should continue sharing the Aggressive voting to outsiders, it only a matter of time before it gets to the Zimbos. smh
Me I did not even bother asking because this I really think that it should only be given to people that have been here for a while, and all this speak a Nigerian language and get the code is not going to help. There are Nigerians that do not speak any Nigerian language and there are non-Nigerians who can speak Nigerian languages or can ask a Nigerian friend to help them translate something. Just saying...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 10:22am On Jul 10, 2013
Melvin went into the diary room on Monday night and took the one decision that's supposed to appease everyone but many people still criticized him for it as if they're the ones on nomination (and this includes people from his country Nigeria). When people nominate, you insult them, when they swop, you insult them, when they refuse to swop and leave themselves up for nomination, you still insult them. What do you guys want? The only reason Melvin hasn't done this on previous occasions when he was HOH was because he himself was not on nomination and Biggie used to threaten him with that, but now that he is up he feels like he has nothing to loose, if he goes home on Sunday so be it, but he has set a standard for other housemates to follow if they want to, it's not always about the money, sometimes it's about being able to live with your conscience! By not saving himself and putting someone else on the chopping board in the process, Melvin put his continent before his country, something most of you will never learn to do. The same way your country comes before you, your continent also comes before your country. For some people it's almost like they see the whole BBA thing as an opportunity to divide Africa into various groups like East Africa, West Africa, SADC (whatever that means) and all that crap, you hear people saying things like "I won't vote for so and so because he nominated or swopped my country mate", they get too sentimental and forget that it's all a game and you're supposed to support whoever you like, wherever they come from! If you like Melvin vote for him, if you don't like him then don't vote for him, simple! Don't insult him for not being selfish or for not doing what you would have done in his situation, he is not you! TeamMelvin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 10, 2013
GH PATRIOT: Come and See What The Lord has Done for me, now I know GH&9ja are In-Laws, thank you for sending me the ....I promise to distribute it Ghanaians only on Ghanaweb...., I will be the forkaddict on Ghanaweb.
Whaaaaaaaaaat!!! Na BIG lie be that!!! Na lie abi??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 10:23am On Jul 10, 2013
We all know Pokello and Elikem are very close, so it won't surprise me to find out she has a lot of fans that genuinely like her in Ghana, and probably wouldn't mind if she wins. spreading this thing to Ghana is a really bad move, I have no doubt that from Ghana it will go straight to Zimbabwe. double smh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:23am On Jul 10, 2013
spade: Guys! Y'all remember Kyle from BBA StarGame, right?
The one from Uganda?

Well, dude is voting Melvin too!
He posted it on his Twitter page @Uptownkyle.

"@Uptownkyle: Just voted Melvin. Feels good! Are you?"

Guys, I'm telling you, if we code this thing proper, even "Eugene" wink will be listed under Melvin.

...You do know what I mean by "Eugene", right? grin
yes,i rmba him n dat small janet tew.liked him then cos he was my bday mate.gud to knw.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:25am On Jul 10, 2013
THE AMAKA: Word just got to me that the TeamZainab page on twitter is in full support of Pokello. Despite insulting West Africa? Further investigation reveals that the page is ran by a Nigerian of Igbo extraction. Wonders shall never end! With the followers that page has, its no surprise that she continues to get the Sierra Leone vote.
And after giving it a second thought those folks are without a doubt being paid. While your West African sister and brother are up, as a Nigerian who was insulted by pokello, you still pledge your support to her?
No wonder the b*tch was so cocky saying they can put her up for eviction again cause she knows she got "her boys" voting for her. No wonder she does nothing but paint her face all day and lazies around. This girl wants to win by all means cause its a political assignment and she's looking for fame. She a politician's daughter and has direct connections to Mugabe.
Reminds me of how politicians get poor villagers to vote for them during elections by giving them a few bags of rice and a few thousand Naira. Selling their dignity and birthright.
Politics at work here.

I'm even starting to think that sexx tape leak was deliberate. Wannabe Kim K.

Can't this B!!TCH be disqualified?

Nne, biko pipe down. You're kinda taking this a little tooooo seriously.

Investigation into the account also shows she's voting Pokello because according to her, "Melvin is 99% safe".
At the end of the day, we are all humans with different tastes, and have the freedom to express them. Just like you have Kyle from Uganda and Lomwe from Malawi supporting Melvin, you also have TeamZainab from Nigeria supporting Pokello.

Chill o. No be fight grin wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by MsNas(f): 10:27am On Jul 10, 2013
Nobody sent anything to GH Patriot! undecided he's only playing mind tricks smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 10:29am On Jul 10, 2013
noname: Me I did not even bother asking because this I really think that it should only be given to people that have been here for a while, and all this speak a Nigerian language and get the code is not going to help. There are Nigerians that do not speak any Nigerian language and there are non-Nigerians who can speak Nigerian languages or can ask a Nigerian friend to help them translate something. Just saying...

This is my thought exactly.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:29am On Jul 10, 2013
fashrola: why dem send GH PATRIOT the stuff nah?
It was sent to me because we are In-laws, we are in this together.
mevems: You guys should continue sharing the Aggressive voting to outsiders, it only a matter of time before it gets to the Zimbos. smh
Ghana is not an outsider, and I assure you, no Zimbo will come close to it.
otumfour: #teammelvin
Yo! Onua! I will inbox you the shyt soon, after spreading it on Ghanaweb, any Ghanaian on this thread who wants it must be prepared to be subjected to strict proofing analysis, be prepared to answer questions via Twi, Ga, Fante, ewe and Hausa.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 10:29am On Jul 10, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 10, 2013
wc one is ghanaweb
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:42am On Jul 10, 2013
god_of_music: Whaaaaaaaaaat!!! Na BIG lie be that!!! Na lie abi??
Ma guy, wake up and smell the coffee, you have been hustling for the shyt since, you want make I send give you?

Ms Nas: Nobody sent anything to GH Patriot! undecided he's only playing mind tricks smiley
Really? Hahahehe! I can see Zimbo written all over your comment or you did not pass the citizen test hence you want to challenge me so as to provoke me into sending it to you, abi?

mevems: We all know Pokello and Elikem are very close, so it won't surprise me to find out she has a lot of fans that genuinely like her in Ghana, and probably wouldn't mind if she wins. spreading this thing to Ghana is a really bad move, I have no doubt that from Ghana it will go straight to Zimbabwe. double smh
That will never happen.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Briareos(m): 10:44am On Jul 10, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
It was sent to me because we are In-laws, we are in this together.

Ghana is not an outsider, and I assure you, no Zimbo will come close to it.

Yo! Onua! I will inbox you the shyt soon, after spreading it on Ghanaweb, any Ghanaian on this thread who wants it must be prepared to be subjected to strict proofing analysis, be prepared to answer questions via Twi, Ga, Fante, ewe and Hausa.

My friend, stop this silly joke. Your trick wont work here. No Nigerian on this thread will be foo.lish or asinine enough to send you the 'orijo' - Not because you are a bad person but because in one of the 'most rearest' occurrence, Nigerians are united for one goal.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 10:45am On Jul 10, 2013
fashrola: why dem send GH PATRIOT the stuff nah?
Fashola , na wa to u o ! U no be learner na.
No mind GH PATRIOT- nobody send am anything.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 10:46am On Jul 10, 2013
dmalam: wc one is ghanaweb

the hair around ur balls undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 10:47am On Jul 10, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Ma guy, wake up and smell the coffee, you have been hustling for the shyt since, you want make I send give you?

Really? Hahahehe! I can see Zimbo written all over your comment or you did not pass the citizen test hence you want to challenge me so as to provoke me into sending it to you, abi?

That will never happen.

@ bolded! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:48am On Jul 10, 2013
Briareos:

My friend, stop this silly joke. Your trick wont work here. No Nigerian on this thread will be foo.lish or asinine enough to send you the 'orijo' - Not because you are a bad person but because in one of the 'most rearest' occurrence, Nigerians are united for one goal.

ozodigboo:
Fashola , na wa to u o ! U no be learner na.
No mind GH PATRIOT- nobody send am anything.
OK!!!
otumfour:

@ bolded! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Charley, I have sent you ..... Check your mail.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2013
@GHP..... grin grin grin grin U know most Ghanaian's won't bother doing tht shyt tho ryt?.....

how many Ghanaian's tlk abt this BB shyt anyways, its not a Ghanaian thang mahn.....juz vote melvin and go back to bed grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2013
otumfour:

the hair around ur balls undecided
LMAO...shuuu.u dey para o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:54am On Jul 10, 2013
Biko, nor body should dis guy called GH patriot anytin o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by MsNas(f): 10:58am On Jul 10, 2013
GH PATRIOT:

cheesy cheesy Whatever rocks your boat bro! While you're at it, read through @ItsModella's and Fork Adict's post to see if I got it or not grin grin. Eyin na e so pe'e sin be oo cheesy. Probably YOU wanted to challenge me into sending it to you cheesy tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 11:02am On Jul 10, 2013
Oh K! lemme correct an impression.
We are not trying to save Melvin (dude is so save), we are simply tryin to make a statement...Datzall!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 11:02am On Jul 10, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin

@GHPATRIOT, juz got it grin grin grin grin grin grin make we do this shyt grin grin grin grin grin

@miss3v3, holla @ me when u get it grin grin grin grin grin

this shyt is sweetuuussss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 11:04am On Jul 10, 2013
Ms Nas:
cheesy cheesy Whatever rocks your boat bro! While you're at it, read through @ItsModella's post to see if I got it or not grin grin. Eyin na e so pe'e sin be oo cheesy. Probably [/b]YOU [b][/b] wanted to challenge me into sending it to you cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hahehahehahe!
Whatever rocks your boat Sis!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 11:06am On Jul 10, 2013
Pokello - Elikem ; if there's 1 person I don't see with the 300,000 dollars, its beverly..melvin maybe but beverly is not a factor! She made dis comment when she referred to us as african muthaphukkas..

Now even doe beverly might not win this money, we must ensure dat d duck face pokello leaves b4 bev does!! #Dats all

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:10am On Jul 10, 2013
Oya,all of una wey dey shout 'send me' 'send me',how many of una don use am?
Oya make una begin talk..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 11:11am On Jul 10, 2013
otumfour: grin grin grin grin grin grin

@GHPATRIOT, juz got it grin grin grin grin grin grin make we do this shyt grin grin grin grin grin

@miss3v3, holla @ me when u get it grin grin grin grin grin

this shyt is sweetuuussss
Good, now let us do it for Selly, Melvin is saved already, now I can relax.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:13am On Jul 10, 2013
I honestly cannot figure out the unfinished business selly has with melvin..

And beverry and angelo in the RR...oh my .
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Briareos(m): 11:14am On Jul 10, 2013
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:15am On Jul 10, 2013
I wanna send this thing to one ghanaian so that they also can help us when our rep is up next time...
Pls and pls,send it to only the people you trust... We're brothers,that the reason i'm doing this.. Nobody shld tell me not to send it cos my mind has been made...
@otumfour and GHpatroit,you guys shld pm me so i can reply...
We must teach pokello a lesson!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 11:15am On Jul 10, 2013
StateOfMind: I honestly cannot figure out the unfinished business selly has with melvin..

...looool , na me fear pass o...please do u know what time bigge announces the winners of d crush wall??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:19am On Jul 10, 2013
StateOfMind: I honestly cannot figure out the unfinished business selly has with melvin..

What did she say??Did she say she wants to meet him OR melvin said he wants to meet her.. If its the latter,i thought melvin has already told her that the reason he wanted to meet her in RR intially was cos he wanted to question her about what he's been hearing about her and the controversy btw her/sulu/nando...

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.