Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2179146 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2013
Kslib:
Lmao!!! Dont you think you're trying too hard to make us feel you have the *****..
I thought you had it since moring nah.. Why are you sending it ot Miss 3v3 just now... Lol
Hehehehahaha!!!
The PM just came in, if I am trying too hard
why are you worried?
In anycase I can see your deliberate attempt to get back into the good book of your compatriots and let me take the fall, well guess what? I am not going down alone for this LEAK, you know what I am talking about. LoL

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by CuteAngel(f): 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
Kslib:
Omo you too gbasky!!!! I go give you feedback...

Hahahahahahaha na wa for ur slangs, dem no get part two, I just want sure say u get ma msg. Anyways hola back wen u don try am. One luv.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Hehehehahaha!!!
The PM just came in, if I am trying too hard
why are you worried?
In anycase I can see your deliberate attempt to get back into the good book of your compatriots and let me take the fall, well guess what? I am not going down alone for this LEAK, you know what I am talking about. LoL
Hahahahaaaahahahaaha!!!!! Lwknd!!!!!
Dis guy haff killed me oooh... Chai,,, lmao!!! Kai,kai,dis boy ehn..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2013
CuteAngel:

Hahahahahahaha na wa for ur slangs, dem no get part two, I just want sure say u get ma msg. Anyways hola back wen u don try am. One luv.
Lol.. No wahala.. I go let you know!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2013
These diamond housemates ehn...bunch of naughty people..I'm watching them closely tonight..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2013
StateOfMind: These diamond housemates ehn...bunch of naughty people..I'm watching them closely tonight..

Pls update us here. Wetin dem dey do?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2013
Diamond housemates are getting really drunk oooh... Feza and bassey dey lead the drinking chart...
Anybody watching them shldnt sleep oooh cos**** i have a feeling that tonight is gonna be a good night****
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2013
sholay2011:
Pls update us here. Wetin dem dey do?

They have just taken 3shots of alcohol, nando brought up the suggestion, and they all fell in..feza was running from taking a shot , but they forced her, and bassey's been acting funny and crazy.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2013
see wahala as my mum wan watch bba with me to know what is all about na im the exact time feza's breast slipped out 4rm her blowse.She don off the TV,pls make una update me

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2013
clefstone:
Hmmmmm. How old r u, 2?
I SEE U METHUSELA...tryn to gain relevance abi
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2013
Hmmmn,bassey take it easy oooh ...
Is melvin drunk abi he dey pretend?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2013
Kslib: Hmmmn,bassey take it easy oooh ...
Is melvin drunk abi he dey pretend?
thy ol tuk d 3shots wt d xceptn of annaboobs, so dis dilish is a drunk.smh

i wish thy wl tek mor
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2013
Amaechi5: see wahala as my mum wan watch bba with me to know what is all about na im the exact time feza's breast slipped out 4rm her blowse.She don off the TV,pls make una update me
Lmao!!!!!!! Na wa oooh!!!!
Tell your mum say when feza wan sing gospel song,she dey first bring her boobs so that she go adjust her mic well.. Tell your mum say you no see anything..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2013
@ GH PATRIOT

Onua check your inbox, I sent you 2 messages. The 1st one is really important ooo. shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
Kslib:
Lmao!!!!!!! Na wa oooh!!!!
Tell your mum say when feza wan sing gospel song,she dey first bring her boobs so that she go adjust her mic well.. Tell your mum say you no see anything..
dt bo'obs no dey attractiv, ee dey flat like slippers......hr pikin rily sucked evrytin comot
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
I hope you guys are voting for Melvin, don't just assume people are voting for him, start voting now. don't stay idle, waiting for @fort addict to rectify the sms voting before you start voting. y'all should go to the website, register multiple accounts with different countries and start voting on web or wap. If you want you can pm me, so that I can show you how to open many accounts without having to stress yourselves creating many emails.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2013
After alcohol, game is next..spinning the bottle(truth or dare) ..no limit rule, states nando.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Divaville(f): 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2013
Truth or dare game in DH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DELSEY: 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2013
GH Swagg: @ GH PATRIOT

Onua check your inbox, I sent you 2 messages. The 1st one is really important ooo. shocked
Charley! Pls resend it, I have not received any new message.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2013
Bassey-The last time you said you had eyes for someone and that you'd call the person outside the house..who is this person.

Dillish - you (bassey)

This girl is such a tease.

Beverly -are you feeling selly in a romantic way or maria..

I missed melvin's reply o..what did he say biko.

Dillish -if not for hakeem, who would you have gone for.

Cleo - maybe bimp
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2013
Diamond house rocks...
They are playing a game of truth or dare...
Bassey asked dliish who the mystery guy is she said she'll hook up with if her and stephen doesnt workk.. She said the guy is bassey!!!!!
Diamond rocks..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2013
Did Melvin say yes to feeling Maria in a romantic way?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2013
What dis melvin rely to bevs queshion nah..
Meanwhile beverly was asked if angelo decides to have a future with her,will she accept.. She said yes...
My hand oooh...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2013
Melvin was dared to pull off his cloth and he did!! Camera man no show us ooh..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2013
See cleo's nip..ples o..

Cleo has been dared to hump bassey. Hehe

Melvin has been dared to take off his shirt and dance or sth and the camera was focused on feza's face..like wth?

Bassey dared to pick a girl and grind..he picks dillish.. Jeeezzzz..bassey!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2013
Amaechi5: see wahala as my mum wan watch bba with me to know what is all about na im the exact time feza's breast slipped out 4rm her blowse.She don off the TV,pls make una update me

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2013
See bassey stripping when he was dared to...
When i tell una sey tonigh go hot,una think say i dey play...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2013
I need a gun to shoot this cameraman! Why will he be showing me Cleo s face when action is going on?!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2013
Bev aske feza who she will be involved it asides oneal and she said melvin...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
sigmundfreud: Did Melvin say yes to feeling Maria in a romantic way?

I still don't know how I missed that reply o my brother..

Bev to feza...Who would you have been romantically involved with if not for oneal..feza takes years to reply and then says melvin..

Nando to bimp - if not for milleau, who would you have been involved with.. Bimp takes time to reply and finally comes up with beverly..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
Nando asked bimp if he didnt know his GF,who will he be involved with in the house and he said bev...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.