Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,690 members, 7,844,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2179068 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2013
He said maria
Feza likes melvin o if not for oneal
Abeg una dey watch??

StateOfMind: Bassey-The last time you said you had eyes for someone and that you'd call the person outside the house..who is this person.

Dillish - you (bassey)

This girl is such a tease.

Beverly -are you feeling selly in a romantic way or maria..

I missed melvin's reply o..what did he say biko.

Dillish -if not for hakeem, who would you have gone for.

Cleo - maybe bimp

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2013
Melvin chose Maria
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2013
Diamonds be playing the Truth or Dare game:

Bev to Cleo: 'excluding Hakeem which other guy would you have gone for?'
Cleo: in both houses?
Bev: yes
Cleo: Bimp.

A loud cheer

Nando to Bev: if angelo want to have a future with you, will you accept?
Bev: I'll accept a future with Angelo.

That's nice since they are both dancers. Dem go dey dance kerewa together

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Divaville(f): 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2013
Melvin says he isn't feeling selly in a romantic way. He feels that way for maria
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2013
Bimp chose Beverly.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2013
Bev asked who dillish was attracted to in the house and she said denzel... The housemates werent impressed.. She later said bolt and nando said she wasnt playing the game...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Divaville(f): 10:49pm On Jul 10, 2013
And Annabel walks in......mscheww
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:49pm On Jul 10, 2013
Truth or Dare..
Melvins turn.
Nando-"btw all d gals in d house,which gal r u attracted to?
Melvin-"*thinks* ...
Dint hear his answer o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:49pm On Jul 10, 2013
Nando asked melvin who he will pick asides maria,he paused and choose who?
Who did he choose.. Who see who melvin chooose...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Divaville(f): 10:50pm On Jul 10, 2013
ella.b:
Truth or Dare..
Melvins turn.
Melvin-"*thinks* ...
Dint hear his answer o.
Dilishh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:50pm On Jul 10, 2013
Bimp jsut frenchkissed beverly when he was dared to..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
Bimp just kissed Beverly in truth or dare
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
Beverly jsut kissed nando when she was dared to ...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
Divaville:
Dilishh
Thanks!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
Dillish dillish, bassey's name is the easy way out for her now.

Bev to dillish..Have you ever been attracted to nando..

Dillish- nando cut me off the moment he told me he only wanted to smash me, I'm a vert emotional bla bla..
was that what you were asked pretty dillish? Sje finally said no.

Ok, have you ever been attracted to any guy in this house.. She says denzel

..does it hurt for dillish to be honest about these questions?

Nandoo to melvin - out of all the girls here right now (apart from maria, dillish quickly chips in and apart from selly too) , who would you pick now.

I think melvin mentioned dillish. Am I right kslib? And what can you also say about the way dillish has been answering her questions.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2013
And Beverly kissed Nando.
Changed channel to RH and me and ma family burst into laugter cuz of Sulu's mouth.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2013
Melvin asked bassey which girl he was attracted to from the start and he said maria..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2013
Bassey just said that he was attracted to Maria at the beginning.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2013
ella.b:
Truth or Dare..
Melvins turn.
Melvin-"*thinks* ...
Dint hear his answer o.
No mynd am, like we all dont know..he took forever to say Dillish.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2013
Awwww...Bassey was attracted to maria.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2013
Bassey dared bassey to frenchkiss feza...after many arguements,he kissed her...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2013
LOOOL!!! Melvin just kissed Feza.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2013
Someone is about to get wet tonight... Bassey has dared melvin to frenchkiss feza.

And Feza just said she's not single..duhhh..like u don't want it..mschewww

Bassey said he's attracted to maria.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2013
Melvin to french kiss Feza...*waiting*
And he did it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2013
Nando dared bassey to kiss annabel and he did!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2013
Awww..Bassey kissed annabel.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2013
LMAOOOO!!! Who saw Annabel's face when Bassey was about to kiss her? These DH folks go kill me grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2013
Nando asjed cleo if her feeling for hakeem was a crush or love... She said she wanna have something with him outside the house,dats all...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2013
sigmundfreud:
No mynd am, like we all dont know..he took forever to say Dillish.

I'd have actually preferred he did not mention dillish. She was really expecting it, with the way she quickly added (apart from selly). I wanted melvin to fall her hands.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2013
But the spots on Cleo's face can wake up a dead man. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2013
Feza about to touch bimp's joystick ..inside boxers.. Bassey and his dares ehn..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2013
Bassey dared feza to touch bimps dickk and she didnt... Mssheeew!!!! This pipo sef!

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.