Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2172626 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
spade: Friends will be divided, diseases will be transmitted...

ROTFLMAO

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
StateOfMind: There's something about melvin's hair cut, one minute I'm liking it and the next minute, I'm hating it..cheesy...I guess it depends on the angle I view it from.

The haircut made him look like one of them upcoming Musician Wizkid wannabe in the street of lagos. And from another angle he looks like one Aba boy playing proffessional football in Malaysia.

This is one of those bad haircut days. angry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
^^i can't stop laughing... Lmao.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2013
dominique: Lola.luv, the housemate Gaetano had a fling is Abby and even her home country voted out (back then, they voted out not in). But she did some Nollywood movies, now she's married with kids. Anyways, you and SOM has spoken well. People subscribe to the bba show for different reasons. For me o, its to watch how different people from different backgrounds intract under the circumstances as well as learn a thing or two about different African cultures. So Afam, not everybody watches the show with anticipation to watch indencency of some sorts.

*In motamma's voice, whoooooo!!! Melvin is looking soooo handsome, muah, muah muah! kiss
Lol. I can just picture Motamma blowing em kisses.
About Abby, trust Nollywood to cash in. Even Hakeem don inform una say im go storm Nollywood soonest.cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Vigilante: 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
ella.b:
Abeg o..does beverly ve "quarter past 4" type of eyes ni.
One minute,eyes r normal..anoda time u go see d way her eyes go come together b4 she realize wetin she dey do.
Abi una neva notice am?
I'm sorry I don't know what that type of condition is called in english.

She does it intentionally
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kosky(f): 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2013
Biggy suppose organise one small church service for these my brethren. Some of them have lost their way. Maybe Pastor Oneal can even be the preacher.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2013
Between 10 sex hungry people squashed together,hormones are rising,sexcapades occurs(beverly) and families and friends are hearbroken(miss sparkles and THE AMAKA),this can spite a Nation(NIGERIA) but sometimes it can unite them behind one person who they feel represents the ideal(MELVIN)....

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
kosky: Biggy suppose organise one small church service for these my brethren. Some of them have lost their way. Maybe Pastor Oneal can even be the preacher.
no be small thing....i wonder why Biffie doesn't orgamise some sorta service, I beleive all housemates are xtians (except Nando) even if na to share Rhapsody of realities....Oyakhilome get excess to dash
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2013
Belvine33: what did Bassey do on the rendevous? Didn't watch it
Hmmn long story.

That day, after they finished talking, Bassey asked for a kiss. Beverley refused!
The guy struggled with her, asking her to let him kiss her. Strong stuggle o, he even threw her on the bed and sat astride her.
Later he flashed his manliness at her like 3 times. Then he made noises like they were having sex because other roomies were peeping.

He later turned the whole thing into a joke. Though at the particular juncture where they struggled, he was damn serious!

She handled the whole scenario well sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2013
If I can recall, y'all said Hakeem and Cleo honeymooned in the rendezvous room.

Am I correct?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2013
Ganjafama: Dat picture of beverly just took my hatred for her to another level. I Want dat girl out ASAP.
all the14girls dat rep dis year have their pics in baba VIP not only Beverly. So what jor. In fact the diff b/w Beverly and 3 x selly and other girls is dat others are pretending. Pokello & elikem were at it last nite, feza and pst oneal 2x, Cleo and Hakeem honeymoon. Am still watching others. The truth is that it is a reflection of the society
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2013
safarigirl: no be small thing....i wonder why Biffie doesn't orgamise some sorta service, I beleive all housemates are xtians (except Nando) even if na to share Rhapsody of realities....Oyakhilome get excess to dash
Which religion's Nando?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2013
lola.luv:

Hmmn long story.

That day, after they finished talking, Bassey asked for a kiss. Beverley refused!
The guy struggled with her, asking her to let him kiss her. Strong stuggle o, he even threw her on the bed and sat astride her.
Later he flashed his manliness at her like 3 times. Then he made noises like they were having sex because other roomies were peeping.

He later turned the whole thing into a joke. Though at the particular juncture where they struggled, he was damn serious!

She handled the whole scenario well sha.
i missed o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2013
lola.luv:

Which religion's Nando?
hinduism
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2013
yeah u did...
Belvine33: i missed o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2013
Miss_3v3: Unfortunately that is the way life is. Certain things men will get away with such as the above instances while the woman is called all sorts of names(ironically majority from women themselves) Just like certain things will always favour the women(such as if a woman hits a man is not then same as when a man hits a woman and the woman is favoured more) that is life. Things will only change when people start thinking differently.
I can imagine a world filled with only men Hypocrites. Always quick to condemn the ladies. Women we need to liberate ourselves from these type of men. Since the start of BBA u only see clips of d girls shower of which Biggie gave u the privillege of viewing And then u stupidly upload it on net. Why are there no clips for the guys or don't they have shower hour?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mimibets(f): 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2013
ella.b:
Abeg o..does beverly ve "quarter past 4" type of eyes ni.
One minute,eyes r normal..anoda time u go see d way her eyes go come together b4 she realize wetin she dey do.
Abi una neva notice am?
I'm sorry I don't know what that type of condition is called in english.
squint or strabismus
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2013
Melvin is likely to win 3 countries trust me on dat 1
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
fashrola: hinduism
#In Beverley's voice.
'Nando's confused'.

Hinduism is first and foremost associated with peace, love and tranquility. He should try another religion where a sourpuss like him would be right at home.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mimibets(f): 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Between 10 sex hungry people squashed together,hormones are rising,sexcapades occurs(beverly) and families and friends are hearbroken(miss sparkles and THE AMAKA),this can spite a Nation(NIGERIA) but sometimes it can unite them behind one person who they feel represents the ideal(MELVIN)....
LOL,u eh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2013
megliz: I can imagine a world filled with only men Hypocrites. Always quick to condemn the ladies. Women we need to liberate ourselves from these type of men. Since the start of BBA u only see clips of d girls shower of which Biggie gave u the privillege of viewing And then u stupidly upload it on net. Why are there no clips for the guys or don't they have shower hour?
there clips of the men that shower naked too but I doubt that they will download them
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2013
lola.luv:

Which religion's Nando?
his father was a Muslim his mum xtain
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
nikky341: his father was a Muslim his mum xtain
he's a MUSTIAN? No wonder the kid is so lost

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
mimibets:
squint or strabismus

I think she does it purposely. She did it when IK queried her about Angelo last week....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melanie74: 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
I think we need to sort out this denrele issue. Truly he has a say on who goes to rep us in BBA. My family friend was to rep us as the female. She had been told to pack her stuff to get into the house and then just a week before the show, they told her she's been cancelled. I heard Beverly mention her name today assuming she'll be one of the fake emerald HMS URIEL NGOZI OPUTA and I had to call her sharply and she told me denrele influenced it. Honestly she would have done a lot better than bev. Even though she's charley boy's niece, denrele calls the shots. I have told her not to give up her dreams and keep auditioning for next time. U guys can check her out on FB.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2013
melanie74: I think we need to sort out this denrele issue. Truly he has a say on who goes to rep us in BBA. My family friend was to rep us as the female. She had been told to pack her stuff to get into the house and then just a week before the show, they told her she's been cancelled. I heard Beverly mention her name today assuming she'll be one of the fake emerald HMS URIEL NGOZI OPUTA and I had to call her sharply and she told me denrele influenced it. Honestly she would have done a lot better than bev. Even though she's charley boy's niece, denrele calls the shots. I have told her not to give up her dreams and keep auditioning for next time. U guys can check her out on FB.
charly boy's neice? Hmm

She fine? grin #no homo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
Is BBA a reality show or fake show were people act up, bottle their emotions,feelings,sex or is it a morality show or are the housemates there for a church You have been voting pokello the very same person who makes sex tapes, you didnt question her behaviour and morals..what's different about Bev?? What if Melvin did the same to other housemate Just asking....

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melanie74: 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2013
safarigirl: charly boy's neice? Hmm

She fine? grin #no homo
yeah. She told me she was already tipped to go but denrele changed it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2013
safarigirl: no be small thing....i wonder why Biffie doesn't orgamise some sorta service, I beleive all housemates are xtians (except Nando) even if na to share Rhapsody of realities....Oyakhilome get excess to dash
Please! Stop calling the name of my pastor/Life coach/Daddy.. here oo! Respect yourself!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2013
Tiyazman: Please! Stop calling the name of my pastor/Life coach/Daddy.. here oo! Respect yourself!!
no be free him.dey share Rhapsody?

See you, I even dey praise your pastoe/daddy/life coach for spreading the word of God freely na im you dey warn.me...if say I call am thief now...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2013
safarigirl: no be free him.dey share Rhapsody?

See you, I even dey praise your pastoe/daddy/life coach for spreading the word of God freely na im you dey warn.me...if say I call am thief now...
Chai! I'm dissapointed in you...so you are a girl?? ......and you are acting ike this?? .....I pity for your 'horseband'
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2013
spade: Friends will be divided, diseases will be transmitted...

Hahahahhahhahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.