Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2173805 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2013
Can't deny it spade am really scared! This is their opportunity to boot him out. Biggy no kuku like am b4

spade: Bia... Why has the camera been following Melvin up and down today of all days?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2013
THE AMAKA:

They want to get rid of us by fire or by force cause they know Melvin is a threat. Won't be surprised if they say Melvin only got Nigeria's vote and he and Selly will be sent packing. Chai!

kai have faith jor.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Vigilante: 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2013
After all the rigging and aggressive voting una still de fear? O ye men of little faith.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Which site did you read it from?
bigbrother forum... Live updates for today
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2013
If they remove melvin eh, IK will cry on stage...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Vigilante: 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
Belvine33: If they remove melvin eh, IK will cry on stage...

I hope IK will not ask Bev about the raunchy session with Angello...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
Vigilante: After all the rigging and aggressive voting una still de fear? O ye men of little faith.
undecided abeg tel them,melvin is safe..aint scared one bit,as for d fake emerald housemate ders not point bringin dt up cos if biggy wantd to create serious suspence den he shouldn't hv made it open to d viewers..dts would hv been badt mehnnn(action film)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
If biggy dares include the emerald house in the merging,then he'll be the biggest fool that ever lived... This guy just wants to kill the momentum of the game...
Now,some of the emerald housemates are already mentioning certain housemates they do not like.. So now,what will happen lets say if pokello gets angry at one of the new housemates and spew thrash,. That alone will influence how africa will vote for her when she's up for eviction... Call me conspiracy theorist,but this is not a good idea and i see it as a conspiracy by biggy to make some housemates look good/bad in ront of africa.....
How trustworthy are this so called new housemates ? What if they spill some secrets on whats happening outside to their people who hail from east afrcia and SADC...
Why didnt biggy also include any westafrican so that our people can also know about the conspiracy...
This has gone beyond biggy trying to convince the housemates of emerald's existence.. There is just something wrong about this move?
Almost all of the real housemates have given alot just to have an opportunity of being in the spotlight,so why should biggy allow the emerald to also have a publicity they dont deserve... I smell foul play....
In bolts voice****biggy,you be bofool***

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
What's all these u guys re saying? Melvin is far from being evicted. My own concern is merging of the houses and I would prefer Bimp to be HOH to Sulu. The former may still be repentant of his decision concerning Melvin but Sulu is alredi a proud, annoying local taxi driver gracing our screen.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2013
Vigilante:

I hope he does
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2013
I hope they don't merge this house......scared for beverly for what she might tdo with angelo.......when that ish was going down.....my heart was beating seriously.....e remain small I for cry sef....the thing pain me no be small as if na my sister.......I can't even look @ that angelo.....the sight of him just pisses me off.....hope he gets evictd soon sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
Vigilante:

why? let him ask her.wanna see her rxn.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
sholay2011: What's all these u guys re saying? Melvin is far from being evicted. My own concern is merging of the houses and I would prefer Bimp to be HOH to Sulu. The former may still be repentant of his decision concerning Melvin but Sulu is alredi a proud, annoying local taxi driver gracing our screen.
Sulu s case is like the saying goes that no matter how well u wash a rag, it must or will always be a rag....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by vianny18(f): 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2013
News: How Africa Voted
Angola: Cleo
Botswana: Pokello
Ghana: Selly
Kenya: Annabel
Ethiopia: Melvin
Malawi: Natasha
Namibia: Melvin
Nigeria: Melvin
South Africa: Pokello
Sierra Leone: Selly
Tanzania: Annabel
Uganda: Annabel
Zambia: Cleo
Zimbabwe: Pokello
Rest of Africa: Melvin
Total: Melvin = 4; Pokello= 3; Annabel =3, Cleo = 2,
Selly = 2, Natasha = 1,
Please Note: The tie breaker rules were applied to
Pokello, Annabel, Cleo and Selly as they each had one
popularity vote, the housemates with the lowest
average percentage across all countries are Natasha
and Selly.
(Total: 15 Votes)
Weekly Winners:
DStv Walka : ------- Zimbabwe
Uhuru Tablet: -------- Nigeria
HD PVR Winner:------- Kenya.*HOPE THIS IS TRUE!*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by klas(m): 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2013
According to Annabell while the DH hms were discussing the emerald issue last nite, the 'fake' hms were part of the finalists and said she and Hudda came together with Alusa (the Kenyan in emerald) to south Africa but they were separated and lost touch in Babylon.

Annabel's doubt about the genuiness of the emerald centered on why Alusa did not ask about Hudda during the last nite party when he did not see her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
bintsdeyi:

Are u sure ure still alife? Or u just woke up after a week? LMAO
funny
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nani667: 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
AnnaCOWBELL

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2013
hustler anthem: lola u no try..u just abandon us for campus blues section abi..no lele..noting do u! enjoy ur big bowl of comfort food

I no abandon una o. Na my laptop dey do me strong thing. And I can't type on phone.cheesy

Sorry, you year!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2013
Y UNA DEY POST SUCH NUDE PIX NAH....SM OF US HERE ARE FASTING PLS,,

ONE LOVE , ONE NAJERIA!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2013
nani.666:
AnnaCOWBELL
How many times we don beg you to stop pasting these things here!!!!
You for use the time wey you use paste dat pishure take evaluate your mental state... My brother,any doctor wey tell you say you normal jsut wan chop your money!!!
The money wey you dey pay for check ups don reach to cure you!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2013
ella.b:

oya snap and post the hairstyle lemme see

Nothing really special. Its braided and the woman knotted it into a 'shuku' on the top of my head.

#Wails: I think I look like a school girl!:-(

I'll post it to celebrate with Melvin share.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

How many times we don beg you to stop pasting these things here!!!!
You for use the time wey you use paste dat pishure take evaluate your mental state... My brother,any doctor wey tell you say you normal jsut wan chop your money!!!
The money wey you dey pay for check ups don reach to cure you!!!
hahahahahahahha.....what is the name of Sickness he is suffering from? LWKMD
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mtcheew
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2013
vianny18: News: How Africa Voted
Angola: Cleo
Botswana: Pokello
Ghana: Selly
Kenya: Annabel
Ethiopia: Melvin
Malawi: Natasha
Namibia: Melvin
Nigeria: Melvin
South Africa: Pokello
Sierra Leone: Selly
Tanzania: Annabel
Uganda: Annabel
Zambia: Cleo
Zimbabwe: Pokello
Rest of Africa: Melvin
Total: Melvin = 4; Pokello= 3; Annabel =3, Cleo = 2,
Selly = 2, Natasha = 1,
Please Note: The tie breaker rules were applied to
Pokello, Annabel, Cleo and Selly as they each had one
popularity vote, the housemates with the lowest
average percentage across all countries are Natasha
and Selly.
(Total: 15 Votes)
Weekly Winners:
DStv Walka : ------- Zimbabwe
Uhuru Tablet: -------- Nigeria
HD PVR Winner:------- Kenya.*HOPE THIS IS TRUE!*
See expo!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zizi(f): 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2013
This Sulu too talk
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amanyanabo(m): 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2013
Tuso: Me just wanna geeeh high..geeeh high..geeeh high...l luv dat song
Pls wat is the name this Nigerian musician
Eva Alordiah
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lighternote: 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
@vianny18 m8ght b right after all.

here s another prediction abi postulation from Chisa Akani...

Let me give u how Africa voted.... Call me a soothsayer after the
eviction tonite... Cleo will be so safe with sure 3 votes being Angola,
botswana, and zambia, SA is a possibility for her but i know SA will be divided amongst Natasha, melvin, cleo and pokello but i see melvin taking it cos Nigerians there will go for him alone and believe me, they are many. Annabel will be safe with Uganda, Tz, and kenya votes, ethopia is a possibility but this has gonefor melvin cos they have to save their bimp alone.
Pokello will take a shot at zim and Rest of africa cos i suspect foul play by her father, if not, melvin takes it but whichever way, she is safe.
Melvin will get sierre l, nigeria, namibia ( ethiopia, not sure)and of course possibly RSA, Ethiopia and rest of africa but i am sure he will get one of them.
Natasha will be out, exactly what happened to fatima will
happen to her, she gets only malawi vote and lil votes from other
southern countries cos they love her.
Selly will leave with only ghana vote. Thank you.
Now, ds guys r healing my paranoia n confirming my predictions... natasha n selly r gone. Yes, they r far gone home. lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
I have told you guys to be positive, Melvin is going nowhere.

Btw, I hate his new haircut.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
ItsModella: I have told you guys to be positive, Melvin is going nowhere.

The new haircut make sense nah!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2013
Pls what time does the eviction show start wanna sleep
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2013

i pray so cuz im rily tensed ryt now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Vigilante: 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2013

I just love you because you are candid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.