Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2173694 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
lola.luv:

Nothing really special. Its braided and the woman knotted it into a 'shuku' on the top of my head.

#Wails: I think I look like a school girl!:-(

I'll post it to celebrate with Melvin share.

lol alright
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2013
ItsModella: I have told you guys to be positive, Melvin is going nowhere.

Btw, I hate his new haircut.
trust me, it will grow on you

See as Nando wan get heart attack because he think say Melvin put am up, chai! Melvin thank you for putting yourself up...you don give Bimp, Feza and Nando one week of high bp...so dem know say their games no tight na wetin dey make dem fear

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2013
Guys,dont be scared,everything id under control..
Two things will happen his night..
1.. Melvin will be safe!!!
2.. He will also get the highest votes...
Make una relax....

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2013
I have to agree with someone that mentioned the camera editors on the show are EXTREMELY biased. I for one have no idea why the lights were off in the bedroom because Biggie never does lights out until all the housemates are either going to bed or when its about 1 a.m. Central Africa Time. All of a sudden the lights are off and the cameras follow Angelo and Bev into the bedroom. And even upon that, usually the camera would switch or divert to the fish tank or another part of the house when such things happen (when she started moaning), but they left it on for EVERYONE to see. And they want us to believe they aren't biased? Hmmm. Had this been Oneza or HaCleoo, these cameras would have quickly been diverted.

Speaking of HaCleo, when they had their honeymoon and Cleo bathed with Hakeem t0pless, no one called for her head, not even Zambians. In short, nobody seemed bothered by it. I am sure if it were Beverly in the bathtub with Angelo t0pless, everyone would have called for her head and the insults from all over Africa calling her a slut would have poured in. Not that I'm defending Beverly, I've just noticed people have a general dislike for her if Cleo can do something like that and no one calls for her head. Even if she is "engaged" SMH

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2013
dominique:

You nko? Didn't you reply Tuso rudely when he was discussing his tribe with Afam? Wouldn't hurt to be a bit curteous when addressing ourselves would it?

I just made him understand that I don't give 2 forks about where he came from cos I saw him make an uneccessary broadcast of where he hailed from. Simple. He responded by calling me all sorts of names. That scenario is clearly different from the amakas. @Tuso asked her a simple question and she responded with 'shut the fork up'

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2013
That ackward moment
FEZA:::::: "oNEAL darling,i still cant believe what melvin did.. That guy is so so sweet and brave..
ONEAL::::: "feza,are you trying to make me look stupid"?
FEZA:::::: "whats the point of making you look stupid for the second time"..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
fork adict:

I just made him understand that I don't give 2 forks about where he came from cos I saw him make an uneccessary broadcast of where he hailed from. Simple. He responded by calling me all sorts of names. That scenario is clearly different from the amakas. @Tuso asked her a simple question and she responded with 'shut the fork up'

I read the sarcasm in his post. And trust me, if he has a problem with it, he can fight his own battles. Thanks. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
Selly made one huge mistake she should have saved Natasha when she had d opportunity cos O'Neal Wud have been long gone

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
The 2 housemates that would be leaving will come from this three, most likely selly, then cleo or natasha .
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2013
Pls what time is d eviction show
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Vigilante: 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2013
nkwako: Pls what time is d eviction show

7PM naija time
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
Amanyanabo:
Eva Alordiah

Thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
That ackward moment
FEZA:::::: "oNEAL darling,i still cant believe what melvin did.. That guy is so so sweet and brave..
ONEAL::::: "feza,are you trying to make me look stupid"?
FEZA:::::: "whats the point of making you look stupid for the second time"..
lol,tnx 4 dis.u don release small tension.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2013
nkwako: Selly made one huge mistake she should have saved Natasha when she had d opportunity cos O'Neal Wud have been long gone
At that time Oneil was still popular, people liked him so he may have stayed. Anyways his time will come. The houses are merging
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2013
easyflex: The 2 housemates that would be leaving will come from this three, most likely selly, then cleo or natasha .
where did you put anabel?........I doubt she is strong
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2013
C'est moi:

i pray so cuz im rily tensed ryt now.
don't be or are you saying Natasha is stronger than him?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
easyflex: The 2 housemates that would be leaving will come from this three, most likely selly, then cleo or natasha .
Its obvious
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2013
Melvin is so worried! Written all over him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
pls make una update us and why una dey de tensed up as if naija is to play penalty in world cup final
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
Can 7 come already? I just can't wait to see Nando and Bimp's reaction when they realize that Melvin didn't put any of them up.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
Many would be shocked if Cleo goes instead of Natasha...but I won't.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Vigilante: 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
feminine A: Melvin is so worried! Written all over him.

Why? Abi e nor trust us?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
feminine A: Melvin is so worried! Written all over him.
Lol... Even if na you sef,you go still worry..
People like natasha/pokello/annabel have devised a means to hide their worries.. Melvin is still learner!!! He's new on the chopping board!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2013
What if big brother merges them in the 'emerald house'?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Vigilante: 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2013
People viewing this thread building up. Many of us na eviction day enthusiast
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2013
@ garri warlord!
My dear am even more worried than he is. Mama natasha na grand commander 4 nominations and eviction shows
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2013
Ok, I'm starting to dig Melvin's haircut.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2013
Oneal seems to have a short memory. After Selly saved Him He wud hv at least returned the favour by not putting her up.quotee author=Sexily Endowed]At that time Oneil was still popular, people liked him so he may have stayed. Anyways his time will come. The houses are merging[/quote]
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2013
I heard Elikem and Pokello got down and dirty last night. For those saying they stayed up all night voting...Hmmm...how true is this? Cause I don't think its on VIP cause we would have heard about it.
Wouldn't be surprised if Biggie and his thugs are protecting Pokello as political orders.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2013
ItsModella: Ok, I'm starting to dig Melvin's haircut.
Shey i tell you!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2013
THE AMAKA: I heard Elikem and Pokello got down and dirty last night. For those saying they stayed up all night voting...Hmmm...how true is this? Cause I don't think its on VIP cause we would have heard about it.
Wouldn't be surprised if Biggie and his thugs are protecting Pokello as political orders.
They only made out while watching bev and Tarzan.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2013
The show has started.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.