Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,525 members, 7,861,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:49 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183076 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:51am On Jul 17, 2013
Feza picks annabel
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 9:52am On Jul 17, 2013
Don't tell me angelo n bev r gonna b in dat rendezvous room again
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:53am On Jul 17, 2013
Pokello just has a mind of her own,bfore she comes downstairs to pick,angello pleads with her to pick annabel n beverly,she walks into d diaryroom n picks some dude from the emerald house twice

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 9:55am On Jul 17, 2013
Y r d housemates picking annabel? Who wants to meet her? @pinky
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:55am On Jul 17, 2013
Elikem picks beverly cos of annabel and picks d same lady that ik n biggy said will come in to d house from emerald house to distract him from pokello...m.hmmmn,its as if elikem is already attracted to her

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 9:57am On Jul 17, 2013
grin Elikem chooses Eveva! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:57am On Jul 17, 2013
Sorry I meant elikem picks beverly cos of angello,as for annabel,I don't know who exactly wants to see her but I guess its angello since he pleads wit evryone to pick beverly n annabel....I really don't know why though

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:57am On Jul 17, 2013
Anyway,i dont blame some peeps on this thread sha!!!
Maybe nextime when i hear any important convo,i will just keep it to my self just like they did!!!
Can you imagine someone saying dillish fans are spreading lies about bassey.. I dont just wanna quote the person so that this thread wont get derailed!!!
Next time na another time!!! Rubbish!!!
If you wanna accuse me of spreading lies do it directly and stop hiding like the coward you are!!! You know yourself!!!
With iddiots like you around,its definately hard for one to keep cool!!!
****Fuuuck you x3****

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2013
Pokello is one crazy chick though. LOL. She does what she likes. Nobody can influence her.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:58am On Jul 17, 2013
Cleo picks beverly n annabel
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 9:58am On Jul 17, 2013
I'm f'ckn likn dis guy cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 9:59am On Jul 17, 2013
Yes i liked your comment smiley btw i was referring to Ozodigbo but you said it not me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 9:59am On Jul 17, 2013
lekpalicious: I concur. I never heard Melvin's name too when they were speaking. Eish thank God some of us watch bba on tv because Dillish fans are starting to spread lies about Bassey now.

I am not a dillish fan, and I am not even into the whole merllish stuff! If u watch this thing very well dillish is one of our allia! Why isbassey just opening up? Cos the odds are against him now ba? Wen the plan as being plotted why didn't he tell bev? Dillish on the other hand who pple claimed to be aware. Of the plan didn't say anythin either but still kept her alligance to the WA! Bassey who is a WA should have spilled the whole plot immediately and not when the things are not to his favor. Dillish is not a WA but truth be told you can see loyalty to the WA! Pls like I said let's be wise give ROA and Nigeria to dillish o!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:01am On Jul 17, 2013
I hope aNnabell picks angelo... It will be fun to watch grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2013
aodis:

I am not a dillish fan, and I am not even into the whole merllish stuff! If u watch this thing very well dillish is one of our allia! Why isbassey just opening up? Cos the odds are against him now ba? Wen the plan as being plotted why didn't he tell bev? Dillish on the other hand who pple claimed to be aware. Of the plan didn't say anythin either but still kept her alligance to the WA! Bassey who is a WA should have spilled the whole plot immediately and not when the things are not to his favor. Dillish is not a WA but truth be told you can see loyalty to the WA! Pls like I said let's be wise give ROA and Nigeria to dillish o!
Maybe he was waiting for the right time. Why has Dillish not told them either? I am not saying that Nigeria should not vote for Dillish. We should vote for her as Dillish and do the other stuff for Bassey. The alliance will still be there with Dillish so why can't we do it forr Bassey?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:05am On Jul 17, 2013
OLU33:
I think Im changing my Dellish and Bassey vote to Pokello listening to people here because of the following reasons after the Sulu conversation last night;
1) Pokello is against this Oneal and Sulu people and she is in Elikem and Melvin's camp
2) Dellish isnt ever going to give us any action with Melvin, she can go, and if Namibia bows out, they owe us another vote so they will only vote Nigeria, Ethiopia and Botswana - Oneal isnt liked so they will only vote 9JA and Ethiopia and they will be 100% ours with no reps in the house guaranteed
3) Pokello will not nominate Elikem and Melvin so better for us on nominations and
4) Zim seems to be looking for alliances since they don’t seem to have SADC support so it can be 9JA/GHANA/SIERRA LEONE/ZIM/NAMIBIA………we have to make sure Bassey also survives somehow
You are entitled to your views.

safarigirl: arrant NONSENSE!

Let me ring this for the last time in your head bros, Naija is NOT voting Dillish, we're voting NAMIBIA, we couldn't give two phucks bout Dillish's survival, in fact I would prefer if she and Bassey left so that Nam and SL votes will forever remain with Naija

This isn't about the housemates alliance, but country alliance, don't be d.u.mb abeg
Are you HERMAPHRODITE? Why are you such an arrogant B.iatch? Are you the spokesman for Nigeria? I have never witnessed such st.upidity in my life, you are fuul of disgust, you are a disgrace to the african race.
The gentleman expressed his views in a civilised way, if you can't match up with sensible and civilised comments, shut the f.uck up.
BUSH girl, if not on nairaland will you be able to talk to most of us here? St.upid girl.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by rovert: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2013
pinky lips: Sorry I meant elikem picks beverly cos of angello,as for annabel,I don't know who exactly wants to see her but I guess its angello since he pleads wit evryone to pick beverly n annabel....I really don't know why though

This Elikem dey vex me! Y e come pick Bev for Angelo? E won make Angelo bleep am abi? I hope DH pipo nor go pick Angelo sha, odawise, yawa don gas be dat!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ladydeb: 10:07am On Jul 17, 2013
brefo2:

Again if this happens I will expose you to Dillish's fan page and direct them to nairaland. So please rethink your ojoro votes
I ve never insulted anyone in NL but wen i saw ur post i m force to do otherwise 'you be bafool' *in bolt voice*

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:07am On Jul 17, 2013
miss sparkle: I hope aNnabell picks angelo... It will be fun to watch grin

But, Angelo already crushed on Beverly 2ce (No room 4 Annabel) kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 10:07am On Jul 17, 2013
LMFAO eish i think Bba brings the worst out in ppl. So many emotional outburst.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2013
rovert:

This Elikem dey vex me! Y e come pick Bev for Angelo? E won make Angelo bleep am abi? I hope DH pipo nor go pick Angelo sha, odawise, yawa don gas be dat!
No be wetin angelo tell am make he pick be dat?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
You are entitled to your views.

Are you HERMAPHRODITE? Why are you such an arrogant B.iatch? Are you the spokesman for Nigeria? I have never witnessed such st.upidity in my life, you 3e fuul of disgust, you are a disgrace to the african race.
The gentleman expressed his views in a civilised way, if you can't match up with sensible and civilised comments, shut the f.uck up.
... Calm down, its too early for unnecessary insults, she was in no way referring to you I dunno y u drinking panadol for anoda mans headache ...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:10am On Jul 17, 2013
rovert:

Shebi na only Elikem pick Beverly ba
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2013
Melvin crushed of faith and the ugandan girl!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by YACAA(f): 10:12am On Jul 17, 2013
Melvin picks two of da gals from da emerald house.don't remember their names though.but its not da heavyset one nor da crazy slime fair one with two times sellys mop on her head
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:13am On Jul 17, 2013
Bimp crushed on the ugandan girl!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:14am On Jul 17, 2013
Dillish crushed on faith and angelo(oma see o)..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by YACAA(f): 10:14am On Jul 17, 2013
Dellish crashed on angelo(she murmured for bev) and da dellish of emerald house
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by YACAA(f): 10:15am On Jul 17, 2013
Bassy crushed twiceon angelo.always knew dis guyy was fake.after saving bev he goes and crushes on angelo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:16am On Jul 17, 2013
Bassey crushed on angelo twice.. The question now is "did he do it for beverly or himself" LOL

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 10:16am On Jul 17, 2013
Hey people,did anyone hear Beverly say that,her friend Damiola has pu.s.sy odour?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by YACAA(f): 10:17am On Jul 17, 2013
Nando crushes on da dellish of emerald house and angelo

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.