Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184130 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:18am On Jul 17, 2013
Nando crushed on angelo.. He did it for bassey.. Hehe!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:18am On Jul 17, 2013
miss sparkle: ... Calm down, its too early for unnecessary insults, she was in no way referring to you I dunno y u drinking panadol for anoda mans headache ...
If She won't Respect The Dead and Respect The Living, she should atleast Respect People's opinions and comments..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by YACAA(f): 10:18am On Jul 17, 2013
Bev crushed on angelo twice smh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2013
LOL. Our Beverrie is really in love oh. Chose Angelo twice.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by YACAA(f): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2013
Annabel crushed on alusa twice ( saying alusa baby)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:20am On Jul 17, 2013
Beverly crushed on angelo twice.. It was expected!!!
Now i hate saturdays all cos of bev!!!
I will be suprised if she chose angelo for bassey tho!!! Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:20am On Jul 17, 2013
Clash of interests can be seen here vividly. So many dillish fans hiding under the canopy of strategy. Bassey the entertainer has suddenly become dangerous, manipulative, calculative, backstabber, anti-melvin, anti-nigeria, not trustworthy, dispensable, uses cleaning and cooking as strategy (even when he wasn't blind to natasha's exit) just name it. It is okay to have a favourite and vote for the person, but why go as far as exaggerating and saying bitter things about him just because you don't want him to stand a chance. What is so bad in bassey being a competition to melvin? Is it not a game where everyone especially a good entertainer should stand a chance?

@brefo, I don't know if you are male or female, nigerian or non-nigerian but you are no different from oneal who plots the downfall of others. Will you die if dillish leaves? Why are you so bent on seeing bassey leave even to the point of saying all the votes should go to dillish? I got really irritated reading your posts this morning that I had to voice out. The same way you go to the bbaforum like a headless chicken defending dillish and wishing for Mellish that will never exist. Stop being a bitter and selfish person because of dillish. Vote for her as your favourite but stop plotting the downfall of bassey. It makes you appear wicked and inhuman.

@spade, noname and omolola seem to have aired my thoughts on this issue already. Apparently as it is now, bassey stands a slim chance of surviving this week but I can only wish him luck.

That being said, Can someone please remind me what exactly it is feza told bassey about the nigerians, the tone, expression and probably her exact words.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:22am On Jul 17, 2013
Kslib: Bassey crushed on angelo twice.. The question now is "did he do it for beverly or himself" LOL
That really got me thinking as well
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
If She won't Respect The Dead and Respect The Living, she should atleast Respect People's opinions and comments.
I get you, but just calm down okay..oya, smile for me grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2013
Kslib: Beverly crushed on angelo twice.. It was expected!!!
loool , so who in d ruby and diamond house had d highest crush?? P.s I pray angelo chooses annabel
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2013
Kai this melvin coat na die!!!
Na real magician coat be dat!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:27am On Jul 17, 2013
I guess I'm about to sound unpatriotic but i don't give thirteen fxcks if Melvin wins this shiit or not. If he wins, good for him...if not, life fxckin goes on. You people saying Bassey is competition to Melvin don't trust your guy enough for him to stand against a stiff competitor? Stop castigating the Leonan please, he's playing the game just like everybody else. To win it. If he's better than Melvin and Africa prefers him, even your Eugenius and Ugochukwu affairs can't save your Melvin. You people put so much importance in this thing like you'll get more than the person who eventually wins it at the end. Pffft.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:28am On Jul 17, 2013
miss sparkle: loool , so who in d ruby and diamond house had d highest crush?? P.s I pray angelo chooses annabel
Its beverly who got the highest crush i think..
Even if she looses in ruby,angelo will still win in diamonds so we should all start getting ready for heart attacks on saturday!!! Lmao!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:29am On Jul 17, 2013
miss sparkle: I get you, but just calm down okay..oya, smile for me grin
*smiling*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 17, 2013
Kslib: Beverly crushed on angelo twice.. It was expected!!!
na wa o ... Gonna be really irritating.. Will find something productive to do with my time on saturday...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by demelza: 10:29am On Jul 17, 2013
StateOfMind: Clash of interests can be seen here vividly. So many dillish fans hiding under the canopy of strategy. Bassey the entertainer has suddenly become dangerous, manipulative, calculative, backstabber, anti-melvin, anti-nigeria, not trustworthy, dispensable, uses cleaning and cooking as strategy (even when he wasn't blind to natasha's exit) just name it. It is okay to have a favourite and vote for the person, but why go as far as exaggerating and saying bitter things about him just because you don't want him to stand a chance. What is so bad in bassey being a competition to melvin? Is it not a game where everyone especially a good entertainer should stand a chance?

@brefo, I don't know if you are male or female, nigerian or non-nigerian but you are no different from oneal who plots the downfall of others. Will you die if dillish leaves? Why are you so bent on seeing bassey leave even to the point of saying all the votes should go to dillish? I got really irritated reading your posts this morning that I had to voice out. The same way you go to the bbaforum like a headless chicken defending dillish and wishing for Mellish that will never exist. Stop being a bitter and selfish person because of dillish. Vote for her as your favourite but stop plotting the downfall of bassey. It makes you appear wicked and inhuman.

@spade, noname and omolola seem to have aired my thoughts on this issue already. Apparently as it is now, bassey stands a slim chance of surviving this week but I can only wish him luck.

That being said, Can someone please remind me what exactly it is feza told bassey about the nigerians, the tone, expression and probably her exact words.
The most sensible poster on this thread! I miss your updates.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by icebazz(m): 10:31am On Jul 17, 2013
feminine A:

Dellish can leave on sunday for all I care I just want namibians to know we voted for her and anytime our guys are up we re sure of their vote.
....zambia is voting 4 angello not pokello grin
feminine A:

Dellish can leave on sunday for all I care I just want namibians to know we voted for her and anytime our guys are up we re sure of their vote.
....zambia is voting 4 angello not pokello
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:31am On Jul 17, 2013
Kslib:
Its beverly who got the highest crush i think..
Even if she looses in ruby,angelo will still win in diamonds so we should all start getting ready for heart attacks on saturday!!! Lmao!!!
. Kai, na wa o...I don't think I'll watch...I'll be irritated abeg.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:33am On Jul 17, 2013
ladunsky: na wa o ... Gonna be really irritating.. Will find something productive to do with my time on saturday...
Lol.. Just try and watch nah.. Nothing will happen,the highest we can get is heart attack!! Lmao!!!
Seriously,i doubt if that girl will pull that stunt again!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:33am On Jul 17, 2013
Double post!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by YACAA(f): 10:33am On Jul 17, 2013
Ruby House Crush Wall Results: Beverly wins with 6 votes, Annabel got 5. JJ from the Emerald House got 2 votes and Eveva only has 1 vote.

Diamond House Crush Wall Results: Angelo won with 6 votes, Busi comes in second with 4 votes and Sophie and Alusa both got 2 votes.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 10:34am On Jul 17, 2013
But is beverly NORMAL? I mean is she SANE? The lies and over drunkeness aren't enough, now, she says her "FRIEND" has vaginaal odour? Unless she's pulling another lie, and there isn't a friend of hers suffering from vaginaal odour, God help her family

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:34am On Jul 17, 2013
mykali: I guess I'm about to sound unpatriotic but i don't give thirteen fxcks if Melvin wins this shiit or not. If he wins, good for him...if not, life fxckin goes on. You people saying Bassey is competition to Melvin don't trust your guy enough for him to stand against a stiff competitor? Stop castigating the Leonan please, he's playing the game just like everybody else. To win it. If he's better than Melvin and Africa prefers him, even your Eugenius and Ugochukwu affairs can't save your Melvin. You people put so much importance in this thing like you'll get more than the person who eventually wins it at the end. Pffft.

This is all part of the game. Everyone is strategizing for their reps so its no big deal.
This is the BBA thread for a reason. If you no like am, commot

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:37am On Jul 17, 2013
Drahmah: But is beverly NORMAL? I mean is she SANE? The lies and over drunkeness aren't enough, now, she says her "FRIEND" has vaginaal odour? Unless she's pulling another lie, and there isn't a friend of hers suffering from vaginaal odour, God help her family
In sulus voice***africa will be like chineke***
kai!! Kai!!! Kai!!! Somebody said she mentioned the friend's name sef!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 17, 2013
Drahmah: But is beverly NORMAL? I mean is she SANE? The lies and over drunkeness aren't enough, now, she says her "FRIEND" has vaginaal odour? Unless she's pulling another lie, and there isn't a friend of hers suffering from vaginaal odour, God help her family
**lv beverry alone ooo** grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 17, 2013
ozodigboo:
Bull

My opinion though and I'm sticking to it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 10:39am On Jul 17, 2013
@ghpatriot my man why you bore like this.? or you hv some unfinished beef with her
lol. go easy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:40am On Jul 17, 2013
Biggy gave both houses a task to design a poster for their circus.. The task is to be completed by the end of today!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:42am On Jul 17, 2013
Some people talk carelessly sha kai! Now how has dat convo about d vaginall odor or whateva improved d life of ha fellow housemate...Ada should understand dat derz life afta bba.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 10:43am On Jul 17, 2013
Someone said she memtioned the name damilola and for that am really pissed. How will the poor girl be feeling?? The world is watching BBA now!
This girl sef

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2013
Beverly really wasn't lying when she said she has no secrets whatsoever.

Btw, how is that Eveva chic claiming 26 yrs old? Then i must be 10 yrs old. Or maybe bleaching and makeup has aged her terribly. All these oldies forming 26 (Natasha).
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2013
THE AMAKA:

This is all part of the game. Everyone is strategizing for their reps so its no big deal.
This is the BBA thread for a reason. If you no like am, commot

Commot for what? Na you dey pay for my internet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.