Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,369 members, 7,868,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184691 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2013
StateOfMind: Bigaseaus needs to get a bra and a longer jeans..
Lmao!!! Bolt also needs a bra.. He looks like an adult hippo...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2013
ItsModella: @Afam, why are you trying to create a deep question out of something so easy to decipher? Betty and Bolt had s*ex, that was very obvious from their movement under the covers. Even a 5 year old could have figured that out.
Nothing is obvious if it's not obvious. I could get under the sheets with a ldy and start making moving to give people the impressions that i'm having sex but i'm not. We don't know for SURE that they were having sex. A comment like "It seems they were having sex" should suffice in situations like this instead of "I'm 100% sure they were having sex."
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
Nothing is obvious if it's not obvious. I could get under the sheets with a ldy and start making moving to give people the impressions that i'm having sex but i'm not. We don't know for SURE that they were having sex. A comment like "It seems they were having sex" should suffice in situations like this
If you didn't find it obvious, that is your problem. Everybody understood what went on under the covers, I'm sorry if you are too slow to understand that. Nothing is rocket science if it's not rocket science.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 08, 2013
Bolt should put on a shirt. If anything, he should pity the viewers' eyes, we can't keep seeing his stretch marks and ugly boooobs.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:34pm On Jun 08, 2013
Kslib: GUYS!!! Walahi,hakeem likes dellish alot,but he's just mad she aint all over him.. I know what i'm talking about.. I'm a guy and i know how we behave sometimes esp the cute ones..
Hakeem likes dellish but had to settle for the one who also gives him attention.. You see,cute guys always want hot girls to be all over them,but when the girl doesn't,they always try too hard to display some actions in order to give the hot girl an impression that they dont dig her atall,but that's big fat lie..
Experience is the best teacher..
God! I thought I was the only one that noticed! The guy dey vex say she no give him attention. See as e dey greet d oda gehs passing by but intentionally didnt talk to dillish. He actually lyks her but dey vex for her stronghead.

The truth is many guys lyk Dillish in dat haus lyk Elikem and Nando and our Melvin sef grin but I lyk the way she has carried herself so far and not made herself the centre of confusion like lk4.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2013
Don't they have clothes in tanzania? Feza and nando aren't well dressed at all.undecided

Betty and dillish look breath-taking.

All them ruby girls look hawwwwt!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
Betty looks good but she can't walk on those heels, she's moving like a zombie.

Beverly looks fab.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
sholay2011:
God! I thought I was the only one that noticed! The guy dey vex say she no give him attention. See as e dey greet d oda gehs passing by but intentionally didnt talk to dillish. He actually lyks her but dey vex for her stronghead.
Exactly!!! The truth is that hot guys feel somehow bad when a hot girl ignores them,no matter how confident they are..
I heard hakeem telling cleo how he fart on dellish's face today.. Can you imagine? I didnt watch it tho...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
Annabel needs an entire wardrobe makeover...like seriously.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
Na for abattoir nando buy im shirt ni?? See as d tin squeeze like intestine...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2013
I wish I could find a way to pull bigaesas off my screen... angry cry

Beverly and melvin are so on point too.

Oh, and annabel isn't thinking straight with that rag she's putting on..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2013
Kslib:
Exactly!!! The truth is that hot guys feel somehow bad when a hot girl ignores them,no matter how confident they are..
I heard hakeem telling cleo how he fart on dellish's face today.. Can you imagine? I didnt watch it tho...
Seriously? Hakeem talked about Dillish to cleo...at least kinda? Dat guy is mad. I agree wiv u. The tin dey pain am. But I just noticed it now and got to NL to see d same thing. I thought I was the only one that noticed. Maybe Hakeem wants her to notice him at least...even if it's in a 'bad' way.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Pink1: 8:45pm On Jun 08, 2013
Kslib: Na for abattoir nando buy im shirt ni?? See as d tin squeeze like intestine...

Oh lawdy lawdy you sure do have an acerbic tongue shocked grin. I'm feelin thoroughly bad for the poor dude
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
Shooor!! Why camera man dey show me empty house nah?? Abi dem wan act horror movie? you cant predict biggie sha..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2013
Kslib: Shooor!! Why camera man dey show me empty house nah?? Abi dem wan act horror movie? you cant predict biggie sha..
I tire o...as if na chairs and tables we wan see.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2013
Biggie should stop this nonsense already angry...I m tired of seeing that untidy room..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2013
ItsModella:
They are on their way to the clubhouse where EVERYONE from both houses will meet and dance.
Hakeem gets to meet Cleo again.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2013
ItsModella:
If you didn't find it obvious, that is your problem. Everybody understood what went on under the covers, I'm sorry if you are too slow to understand that. Nothing is rocket science if it's not rocket science.
It's not rocket science but if you're called out to give proof that indeed it happened, you will freeze. Except you're the pen1s that was used, your post remains invalid just like Amaka's assertion. Being rational is not rocket science.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
[s]It's not rocket science but if you're called out to give proof that indeed it happened, you will freeze. Except you're the pen1s that was used, your post remains invalid just like Amaka's assertion. Being rational is not rocket science.[/s]
There. I can't deal with some pseudo-intelligence, not tonight.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2013
Afam please you are ruining this thread..uuurggggghhhh

Time to watch dance moves..go bassey...go bassey
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2013
ItsModella:
The camera man don behave imself now..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2013
This afam guy needs to chill.. Aha han,na by force.. Abeg no ruin dis thread oh..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2013
Na only a*ss Pokello sabi whine? It has become redundant.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2013
Bassey dey dance mehn.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by topeorekoy(m): 9:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
What kinda party is Ds? Its distracting. No one is dancing na,jst kissing thru d glass
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2013
topeorekoy: What kinda party is Ds? Its distracting. No one is dancing na,jst kissing thru d glass
I agree. I'm not feeling it like that, everyone is just all over the f*cking glass.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by topeorekoy(m): 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2013
Amma jst watch cos am bored
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2013
I wanna use this opportunity to give a shout out to all da Nigerian musicians who have put us on the international stage with their good music... I feel proud mehn.. Naija music is rocking that house mehn..
Take it or leave it, Naija has many lover.. Praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2013
This is a confused party...biggie doesn't even know the angle to show..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by topeorekoy(m): 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2013
Big brother, Ds ur strategy didn't work ooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2013
Kslib: I wanna use this opportunity to give a shout out to all da Nigerian musicians who have put us on the international stage with their good music... I feel proud mehn.. Naija music is rocking that house mehn..
Take it or leave it, Naija has many lover.. Praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
LOOOL!!! Naija swag!! cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.