Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,794 members, 7,862,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183405 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2013
Bev has been smoking all day..she used to smoke in ruby house too but it seems she has really fallen in love with it in diamond house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2013
Oneal and Feza tho grin grin grin grin

LK4 should party hard because he's getting out of there tomorrow.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2013
ItsModella: So Beverly dey smoke? wonders!!
Dont tell me you just noticed this dear. She is an iconic smoker. grin Smh for the standards female housemates are setting as examples. And these are some ppl's wives in future (tho i love my Dillish wink). Before ppl tongue-lash me, I sabi say BB no be decency or moral show but still.........ah ah.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2013
Zizi: Feza leave Oneal alone oooooooo. Flavour rocking d house

I think they have a thing for each other. They both chose each other for the crush wall task, and feza also told biggie she would love to go on a date with oneal.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2013
Mark my word!! Feza is very very tricky and is the biggest female threat this season.. Her strategy is to get into guys head and play them to avoid her name on the nomination list or minimize it.. When she go house,na im her eye go clear...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2013
sholay2011:
Dont tell me you just noticed this dear. She is an iconic smoker. grin Smh for the standards female housemates are setting as examples. And these are some ppl's wives in future (tho i love my Dillish wink). Before ppl tongue-lash me, I sabi say BB no be decency or moral show but still.........ah ah.
you noticed how 90% of the housemates are baby mamas and baby papas? When you talk about BBA, forget morality grin grin

So Nando no fit resist correct a*ss? See as him dey grind Beverly. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zizi(f): 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2013
Bev rocking Nando. Na wah oooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2013
Kslib: Mark my word!! Feza is very very tricky and is the biggest female threat this season.. Her strategy is to get into guys head and play them to avoid her name on the nomination list or minimize it.. When she go house,na im her eye go clear...
Your head dey dia. I dont mind Feza going home tomorrow. I like her but shez too 'dangerous'.

See how Beverly wan kill Nando with rocking...eh eh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by topeorekoy(m): 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
I can do better than Ds Dj. Hope he ain't from naija?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zizi(f): 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
Nobody rocking Natasha aka mama canteen Witchhh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
sholay2011:
Your head dey dia. I dont mind Feza going home tomorrow. I like her but shez too 'dangerous'.

See how Beverly wan kill Nando with rocking...eh eh
Yea... Feza na viper.. Beverly too spoil for a 21yr old..haba

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by topeorekoy(m): 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
Pls what happened to Pokello? Didn't see that
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
Elikem naa....enof of 'cleaning' Pokello.

Feza well done oh....oya shake d booty for me.. wink grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mac73(m): 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
There's nothing to deal with. Show me a proof that they were intimate or you'll just be in the same intellectual bracket as AMAKA.

Ok , Mr. My-IQ-is-so-high-but-I'm-dumber-than-a-doorbell, give us an intellectual dissection of Keemeo's parting shot after their rendezvous room date; was it a kiss with tongue involved or were they whispering to each other Einstein's relativity theory?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2013
Ok, I think the party has ended. The DJ was wack tho.

or maybe not.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2013
did selly intentionally pour her drink on pokello?! Something is wrong with dat girl.
the handwriting is on the wall for natasha...she will get record nomination.
what is it with the s.africans and 'over-aged' playas dt cant fit in?! Angelo dance instructor dulling on the dance floor!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2013
Why is beverly choking nando nah?.. If nando phuuck you bev,i swear you are coming home..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 4nez(f): 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2013
Am not sure buh was beverly flirting wit nando grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2013
Kslib: Why is beverly choking nando nah?.. If nando phuuck you bev,i swear you are coming home..
grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tunxlaw2(m): 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2013
Kslib: Mark my word!! Feza is very very tricky and is the biggest female threat this season.. Her strategy is to get into guys head and play them to avoid her name on the nomination list or minimize it.. When she go house,na im her eye go clear...
Gbam !! I don talk am like some days ago feza is cool but sneaky.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2013
And Hakeem that has been so keen on seeing Cleo...why isnt he fixated on communicating with her across the glass? Hmm...everything sef na wash. Its all part of the game...I may be wrong though.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2013
I hope bev is flirting with nando in party spirit and nothing else. The grinding no be small..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2013
I think Selly is drunk.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2013
sholay2011: And Hakeem that has been so keen on seeing Cleo...why isnt he fixated on communicating with her across the glass? Hmm...everything sef na wash. Its all part of the game...I may be wrong though.

Hmmnn, people! If they had stayed glued to each other all through the party, una still go complain.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tunxlaw2(m): 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2013
sigmundfreud: did selly intentionally pour her drink on pokello?! Something is wrong with dat girl.
the handwriting is on the wall for natasha...she will get record nomination.
what is it with the s.africans and 'over-aged' playas dt cant fit in?! Angelo dance instructor dulling on the dance floor!
which dance instructor angelo be.
Abeg, he is as good a dance instructor as mr ibu teaching ballet. A real dance instructor would have been teaching everybody to dance and using it to get votes and kitten
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
StateOfMind:

Hmmnn, people! If they had stayed glued to each other all through the party, una still go complain.
grin grin Nice response....but not the answer to my kweshion. Africa didnt rest for days ago cos Hakeem hadnt seen his beloved. I dnt trust any relationship for dis house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by NaMe4: 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2013
Party don end be dat
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 4nez(f): 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2013
Angelo is high lmao.."Koketso knows ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥", who send u to drink as u get body like dis.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2013
sholay2011:
grin grin Nice response....but not the answer to my kweshion. Africa didnt rest for days ago cos Hakeem hadnt seen his beloved. I dnt trust any relationship for dis house.

Na hakeem you goi ask that one oo grin grin

Their date said it all, except for the dillish part
which I felt was too childish and silly on hakeem's part, the date was perfect.

And if you wondering what he said about dillish, he told cleo he farted in dillish's face and even cleo expressed disgust at what he said. He mentioned huddah, annabel and a couple of diamond housemates in his gist too, so no, their gist wasn't centered around dillish at all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2013
StateOfMind:

Na hakeem you goi ask that one oo grin grin

Their date said it all, except for the dillish part
which I felt was too childish and silly on hakeem's part, the date was perfect.

And if you wondering what he said about dillish, he told cleo he farted in dillish's face and even cleo expressed disgust at what he said. He mentioned huddah, annabel and a couple of diamond housemates in his gist too, so no, their gist wasn't centered around dillish at all.
How long did their date last?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2013
Just one hour but it was well spent. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2013
Oh my God ! Now , Selly is finished.
In her drunken state, she poured a full glass of wine on Pokello, while at the party.
Hasn't she been to a club before ?
Now, O'neal, LK4, Elikem are gossiping about her - Elikem seems to be pleading for his fellow Ghanaian.
Now Biggie has called her into the Diary room. . . . . . .
I hope she doesn't get disqualified.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.