Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,312 members, 7,864,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:09 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183902 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 8:22am On Jul 18, 2013
But Seriously Beverly's "Tushed" lies cracks me up badly lool, especially with her facial expression when she's lying, So funny though, I've tried my possible ways to Hate dis girl but I just can't, Seriously the person where do juju for am do am well hahahhaahhahahahahahaha... But the part I don't lyk abt her is her excessive libido & her Smoking n Alcoholic habit, If she can control it, I swear she's gonna go far in the game

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abenipa(f): 8:34am On Jul 18, 2013
Delish/Dlish likes Melvin no doubt, but she is not overly expressive with her emotions. I know many people on this thread like her but she is a cautious player who does sit on the fence as some people have suggested. Will she win this game? NO however that 'allegiance' to her and her country comes down to the 'love' they have shown Melvin when he has been up in the past. Honestly, apart from her pretty face and her country's votes, there really isn't much entertaining about her.
@Sholay: no offence to your lover o, but truth be told. At least the way I see it...

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 8:36am On Jul 18, 2013
I just can't stand catching a glimpse of dis proud n cocky oneal.....lately he just feels dis bba house is his permanent abode not wit the way he drops silly comments at d slightest opportunity....to think that he is from a country wit a population of less than 5million n he thinks d world of himself in d house....seriously I ll pop myself a champagne d day biggie announces his name as d next to leave d house...silly old man
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 8:37am On Jul 18, 2013
fashrola: But Sister nobody is forcing u to watch BBA nah? Why don't you look for sth else to do!
like seperate honey beans from irron beans.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:42am On Jul 18, 2013
zandilicious:
Dillish is a very smart player, she said she is a teaser n a flirt, at this moment she is doin exactly that becoz she knows that Melvin n Bassey r the 2 pipl who wil not nominate her, why wud she want to c them leave the house. If it means she has to flirt wif them (she like flirtin anyway) to keep herself in the game n probably win the money, so be it. When Dillish says she likes Melvin or do somethin indicatin she likes the guy, its a topic of the day, but when she says she likes Bassey, like she always say, she z jus teasin. What was so difficult to be assertive to Nando n tell him str8 tht she daznt want these 2 to leave bcz she is more close to em than any other Diamond hm? Sum1 was rite to say Dillish is not really loyal to any one, she z on the fence, trying to b safe wif every1,She knows tht other hm nominates her, n shud Melvin n Bassey leave, she will be up most of th tym n eventually get evicted.So Mellish fans, stop dreaming n readin so much to Dillish's flirtin, she knw wat she z doin, it worked well for her in the past, hence she likes doin it. u can now chop ma head cool
Next time when you visit the toilet,make sure you pick your brains from your poo before flushing!!!!
I updated something that caused some sort of tension and suddenly i've now become a Mellish fan or whatever you called it!!!
Why not go to BBA's official site and tell the writer who also wrote something similar to stop being a Mellish fan!!!!
Stay away from drugs!! Psycho!!!!
When somebody posts something about other housemates its ok but when somebody posts something that has to do with dillish and melvin even without reading meaning into it or thinking too far,you and your gang start accusing that person of being a Mellish fan!!!
You and your gang are more paranoid than the 'so called' Mellish fans!!!
Like i said earlier "Stay off drugs,psycho"!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 8:52am On Jul 18, 2013
Kslib:
Next time when you visit the toilet,make sure you pick your brains from your poo before flushing!!!!
I updated something that caused some sort of tension and suddenly i've now become a Mellish fan or whatever you called it!!!
Why not go to BBA's official site and tell the writer who also wrote something similar to stop being a Mellish fan!!!!
Stay away from drugs!! Psycho!!!!
Did i say u a Mellish fan now? its seems as if u the 1 who flushed ur brains with ur poo.I know some of the Mellish fans will get carried away with the fact that Dillish doesnt want Melvin to leave the house, u not a Mellish fan,y do u giv a phuck abt wat i say about Mellish fans.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:01am On Jul 18, 2013
zandilicious:
Did i say u a Mellish fan now? its seems as if u the 1 who flushed ur brains with ur poo.I know some of the Mellish fans will get carried away with the fact that Dillish doesnt want Melvin to leave the house, u not a Mellish fan,y do u giv a phuck abt wat i say about Mellish fans.
For the records,i wont reply you again!!!
I was the one who post that stuff here and in one of your sentences where you quote me, you said "when dillish does something that indicates she likes melvin,it becomes the topic of the day"...
If you like twist the whole thing and say you didnt refer to me as a mellish fan but i'm not an iddiot!!!
Lets just drop this issue but i've said what i wanted to!!!
If you wanna address the Mellish fans,do it but dont do it when you quote me!!!! As simple as ABC..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:10am On Jul 18, 2013
THE AMAKA:

But with Bassey up you don't see the mishap that could happen?
Exactly..my point!!!
With this vote splitting pokello can easily steal our votes!
People like ping pong have refused to just vote under ROA..they make it seem like we don't want bassey in the house.
Truth be told Bassey is gonna leave the house on sunday..with or without the 9ja vote.
The only country vote he's sure of getting this week is Sierra Leone.
Nigeria's vote will just be plus 1 and won't make a difference this week.
Angelo has sadc, ann has EA-3 votes, Dillish already has Namibia n Ethiopia..and mite get the 9ja vote, pokello's rigging machines can't say what they are up to tho.
Best thing is to use ROA to vote for bassey..and pray a miracle happens. My prediction this week is that Bassey and Dillish or Pokello will leave come sunday

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 9:10am On Jul 18, 2013
Is there anybody vote tru sms with mtn cause my 4votes are pending and they deducted my money
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 9:13am On Jul 18, 2013
Is time 4 dem to start evicting only 1 person
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 9:14am On Jul 18, 2013
IF YOU AINT VOTING BASSEY, YOU AINT CLASSY grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2013
Zandile, nobody here is voting Dilish cos of a 'Melish' fantasy, copy that aight?
I find the rubies house so repulsive these days. Whenever the camera focuses on them, I flick to the other channel sharp sharp (like last night). To make matters worse, my icequeen didn't get much screen time yesterday too. Imagine watching Sule and Angelo lipsrsealed, feza and oneal *where is the puke emoticon when you need one*. I enjoyed a bit of Polikem yesterday tho. According to Eli, they don't know where his father is buried cos his grave has been allocated to someone else (thot it was only here that its done embarassed). As it is, looks like the two evictees could be from diamonds (Bassey and Dilish), doesn't mean we shouldn't try our best to prevent that from happening.
Have y'all sent 'vote Dilish' to 34350 this morning? try it, feels soooo good smiley

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:26am On Jul 18, 2013
miss sparkle: IF YOU AINT VOTING BASSEY, YOU AINT CLASSY grin
IF YOU AINT VOTING DILLISH,YOU ARE SELFISH... Lol

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:28am On Jul 18, 2013
safarigirl:
Exactly..my point!!!
People like ping pong have refused to just vote under ROA..they make it seem like we don't want bassey in the house.
Truth be told Bassey is gonna leave the house on sunday..with or without the 9ja vote.
Angelo has sadc, ann has EA-3 votes, Dillish already has Namibia n Ethiopia..and mite get the 9ja vote, pokello's rigging machines can't say what they are up to tho.
Best thing is to use ROA to vote for bassey..and pray a miracle happens. My prediction this week is that Bassey and Dillish or Pokello will leave come sunday

That's exactly what i'm saying. I don't want to offend people but its as if they don't have a brain. Dellish and Pokello are favored a whole lot more in Nigeria than Bassey, so why should they waste their time and money to vote him under Nigeria? It makes no sense whatsoever. In the end it'll only be doing him more harm than good cause he may just end up with one country vote and only two if a miracle happens. I wish these folks could see the bigger picture

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:28am On Jul 18, 2013
AAV hope una don scatter ROA for bassey!!! I have a bad feeling that sunday will be shocking!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kheart(m): 9:31am On Jul 18, 2013
Plz can som1 send me d link for online voting?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 9:32am On Jul 18, 2013
safarigirl:
Exactly..my point!!!

My guy I said I don't know how to vote Bassey on ROA on the web and @THE AMAKA said it can only be done via SMS using another country's code and I replied that I don't have 75bucks to spend every hour. I no get that kain bar na. Abi you go send me recharge card? I asked for the ojoro una no give me so I just de follow my heart and for now it is with Bassey o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 9:32am On Jul 18, 2013
Doc_Miss: lipsrsealed I'm very sorry If my Last post annoyed some of u... My apologies..but its just my Opinion. YES i just joined Nairaland..does nairaland put food on my table Besides I Only joined to share my Opinion on this BBA shit.. People certainly know the truth but just cant accept it.. Dont quote me...i wont even reply.. So just ignore. Thanks!
you come to a BBA forum where people discuss the show and have fun, and tell us that "BBA is poo"; which btw is an insult to us here...and u expect us to sit back, and take the insult(how smart)? So I ask...who is "poo"? You or BBA?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:33am On Jul 18, 2013
@Kslib...I've neva liked u more than now on this thread (no homo)...ur response to miss sparkles was classic grin grin

Btw, what makes everyone think Angelo won't go home? Sunday wud rily.be shocking as regards the eviction results. We will see.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 9:34am On Jul 18, 2013
Kslib: AAV hope una don scatter ROA for bassey!!! I have a bad feeling that sunday will be shocking!!!

Send me the AAV platform let me vote Dilish there. Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 9:36am On Jul 18, 2013
I no knowwhy we dey talk like dis o, I just tire, if you giv ROA to bassey make una just know say both bassey and dillish are gone! How many times will I say dis? Give ROA also to dillish, let's help bassey with Ghana and collect malawi as well for bassey! Wen its comes to percentage it will not affect dem! If bassey get SL, Ghana, malawi and angola and dillish gets Nig, ROA, NAmibia, and eithopia. The remaining 3 got fight for 7 countries! But now e don late!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kheart(m): 9:38am On Jul 18, 2013
Whether we vote bassey or not d poor guy is goin cos even bba systematically want him n dillish out. Let save one (dillish) cos she has more chances of surviving eviction come sunday.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 9:39am On Jul 18, 2013
Why Bassey and Dillish come Land for eviction palava at the same time Na..Man just Confuse who im go Support....One Of My Mind say ''Vote Bassey the Guy is a West African, and even got Some Nigerian ''trademark'',above all he is kinda interesting and entertaining''But My other Mind Say ''Ahhhh You wana miss that Beauty Queen that looks like ancient egyptian Princess from Your Screen''Man Confuse O.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 9:44am On Jul 18, 2013
SamConquer: Why Bassey and Dillish come Land for eviction palava at the same time Na..Man just Confuse who im go Support....One Of My Mind say ''Vote Bassey the Guy is a West African, and even got Some Nigerian ''trademark'',above all he is kinda interesting and entertaining''But My other Mind Say ''Ahhhh You wana miss that Beauty Queen that looks like ancient egyptian Princess from Your Screen''Man Confuse O.

Vote your brother. Let Namibia bother about Dilish

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:44am On Jul 18, 2013
Is it that Biggie specifically wants Bassey / and Dillish out? If he had not made the grave mistake of announcing Dillish as one of those up for eviction (with just two noms that Feza and Cleo also had), then we cud av easily faced either Bassey or Dillish. Biggie sef dey do conspiracy. Mschew! angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 9:51am On Jul 18, 2013
People, this is getting serious, Beverly is taking her relationship
with Angelo to another level and very serious.
Alright, let's get it right, If right now and here you were asked
to be granted three wishes, what would they be and why?
…..For Nigeria's Beverly, Winning the money, have love
opportunities out and knowing her man better are the priorities.
During her Diary session yesterday, Beverly couldn't keep it to
herself that she'd like to know more of her man when they get
outside the Big Brother House. "I would like to win the money
of course that is the main wish, to also know what people think
of me and lastly I would like to know my man more and better
when we are outside," Beverly replied when Biggie asked the
three wishes she's ask for is she's to be granted them. Talking
about her man, there is no one alse except the South African
dread-locked guy, Angelo.
Despite the fact that Beverly connected with Angelo in a tipsy
state, she feels the thing real and wants to take it to the next
level. The two have been craving for each other and good
eough God has been on their side as that he had embraced them
with a romantic Rendzvous date where they got to know each
other. We also cant't help it to say that the twosome got some
time to do frisky in a hot night bed action.
For those who have been following Beverly and her
confessions, it is pretty clear that she finds Angelo the right
man to marry. Beverly was recently heard confessing the
following.
"I think he's husband material" (Monday Diary session after
the first kiss)
"My life is in God's hands, I hand it to God everyday, mother
is praying for me, a prophet told me I will marry this year and I
can see it closer" (Wednesday night to Cleo)
"Even me, I am almost in a relationship" (Diamond house
Friday night during the truth/dare game)
"Elikem, I love Angelo, I love him, love him" (Saturday night
after getting caught)
On Monday during her Diary session, Beverly referred to "my
Angelo" and Biggie asked her to clarify and she said; "he's my
man Biggie."
And her latest wish is "To know her man better…her man
being Angelo"!
There's a pattern forming here and I strongly believe that
Beverly is praying to be with Angelo for the rest of her
life…..What do you have to say about this couple?
By @Deogratius09
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 9:51am On Jul 18, 2013
Any nigerian voting Pokello . . . . is HOLLOW.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2013
I WANT THE REAL BEVERLY BACK... cry The fun beverly, the vibrant bev.. Not this one that is "love sick", "love struck" Honestly if I catch d cupid that shot her ehnn...I will kill him !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 9:59am On Jul 18, 2013
miss sparkle: I WANT THE REAL BEVERLY BACK... cry The fun beverly, the vibrant bev.. Not this one that is "love sick", "love struck" Honestly if I catch d cupid that shot her ehnn...I will kill him !!!!
the only way the real bev can come back is if angelo leaves this sunday

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:01am On Jul 18, 2013
Yinkade: the only way the real bev can come back is if angelo leaves this sunday
I really pray he leaves honestly...I cant even watch bba again,,its so boring naw ehnn!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:04am On Jul 18, 2013
miss sparkle: I WANT THE REAL BEVERLY BACK... cry The fun beverly, the vibrant bev.. Not this one that is "love sick", "love struck" Honestly if I catch d cupid that shot her ehnn...I will kill him !!!!
I hate to admit this,but selly is better than beverly when it comes to relationships!! The only thing that fhhucked selly up is that sexx saga..
Atleast selly rejected sulu and went for nando who she really liked but beverly just jumps into any available man she sees..
First it was lk4,
Second it was bimp
Now its angelo... Habbbbbaaaaaaaa!!!!
There was even a day cleo was telling sulu that beverly wants melvin but the Nigerian factor is holding her back and Melvin sees her as little sis!!!
If angelo gets evicted on sunday,sulu will take over and move the ministry to the permanent site!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:06am On Jul 18, 2013
Yinkade: the only way the real bev can come back is if angelo leaves this sunday
Hehehe!!! My borda,if angelo leaves,sulu will continue from where he stopped and move the ministry to the permanent site!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.