Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,963 members, 7,863,421 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183619 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:06am On Jul 18, 2013
ping pong:

Sulu has a wife outside but wanted Selly.. Selly has a fiancé outside but forked Nnamdi ].. Neyll own no mean nada

Nando don become Igbo boy, abi? Loooool
Sulu has a finance/baby mama i believe. Dude ain't married.

I just asked a question tho. Either its a yes or a no.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 11:07am On Jul 18, 2013
safarigirl:
Exactly..my point!!!
With this vote splitting pokello can easily steal our votes!
People like ping pong have refused to just vote under ROA..they make it seem like we don't want bassey in the house.
Truth be told Bassey is gonna leave the house on sunday..with or without the 9ja vote.
The only country vote he's sure of getting this week is Sierra Leone.
Nigeria's vote will just be plus 1 and won't make a difference this week.
Angelo has sadc, ann has EA-3 votes, Dillish already has Namibia n Ethiopia..and mite get the 9ja vote, pokello's rigging machines can't say what they are up to tho.
Best thing is to use ROA to vote for bassey..and pray a miracle happens. My prediction this week is that Bassey and Dillish or Pokello will leave come sunday
I heard that via Melvin Ricco is campaigning for her on twitter to get Angola, so she might get that as well. BTW is LK4's real name Kyle?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 11:07am On Jul 18, 2013
THE AMAKA:

They're sent to me and a few other people. But the polls posted last week as of Wednesday were roughly 78% accurate to what played out on Sunday. I honestly do believe our AAV votes secured Sierra Leone and Angola for us cause Melvin was behind Pokello by 4% in Sierra Leone as of last Wednesday and behind about 8% (i think) from the lead in Angola by Wednesday as well.
I do believe they're pretty accurate and should serve as motivation.

My people ooooo!!! Pesin wey get ear, make dem hia.
abeg oo make pokello no collect naija vote
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 11:08am On Jul 18, 2013
kheart: Whether we vote bassey or not d poor guy is goin cos even bba systematically want him n dillish out. Let save one (dillish) cos she has more chances of surviving eviction come sunday.
I promised myself that I won't comment on this vote bassey/dilish iss but I guess I have to do it one more time.
I just wish people would understand that bassey cannot be saved . Bassey is dweakest link amongst HMs up for eviction this week. I foresee. A situation where a HM with 3 country votes will still be evicted. So even if we give bassey ROA , he will only have 2 country votes and still be evicted. And dilish would have 3country votes and might still be evicted on percentage votes. It really would be sad to watch the 2 HMs we voted for to leave.
So it is better we do a triage and save the saveable amongst the two of them which I believe is dilish.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 11:09am On Jul 18, 2013
THE AMAKA:

They're sent to me and a few other people. But the polls posted last week as of Wednesday were roughly 78% accurate to what played out on Sunday. I honestly do believe our AAV votes secured Sierra Leone and Angola for us cause Melvin was behind Pokello by 4% in Sierra Leone as of last Wednesday and behind about 8% (i think) from the lead in Angola by Wednesday as well.
I do believe they're pretty accurate and should serve as motivation.

My people ooooo!!! Pesin wey get ear, make dem hia.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 11:09am On Jul 18, 2013
Sexily Endowed: Team Nigeria-Big Brother Africa
PEOPLE, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT: ZIMBOS ARE EMPLOYING DESPERATE MEASURES TO KEEP POKELLO IN THE HOUSE. THEY ARE ON A MISSION TO DERAIL VOTES&CAPTURE SIERRA LEONE (whom they say are slow) ZAMBIA, ANGOLA, TANZANIA, UGANDA, SA, MALAWI,GHANA FOR POKELLO.https://www.facebook.com/rokistarr?fref=ts ITS DISGUSTING THAT THEY CREATED A FAKE "FATIMA BBA PAGE WITH+8,000 LIKES" TO CAMPAIGN FOR POKELLO UNDER FATIMA&OFFERING PVR DECODERS & UHURU TABLETS FOR VOTES FOR POKELLO https://www.facebook.com/Team.Fatima.And.Natasha?fref=ts YET THERE WAS NEVER ANY DECODERS&TABLETS OFFERED WHEN IT WAS FATIMA/NATASHA ON CHOPPING BOARD AND THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING FATIMA ON TWITTER KNOW THAT SHE HAS BEEN CAMPAIGNING FOR BASSEY (LIKE WE WOULDNT KNOW FROM THE HOUSE THAT SHE WOULDNT SUPPORT POKELLO). BE VERY CAREFUL, THE ZIMBOS ARE ON A DESPERATE RIGGING MISSION. SEE THE 2 TEAMPOKELLO PAGES WHICH ARE DOING THIS WORK (FATIMA&ROKI).IF YOU GET A ZIM TRANSLATOR YOU WILL SEE THAT SOME ARE BEING SENT TO DIFFERENT PAGES E.G. DILLISH TO CAUSE HAVOC AND CREATE CONFUSION. please investigate these pages and see for yourselves.

This so called Zim rigging machine is a myth. How come Pokello made zero impact last week. Didn't you see how Africa voted? She almost lost out. Chilax.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 11:09am On Jul 18, 2013
PEOPLE, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT: ZIMBOS ARE EMPLOYING DESPERATE MEASURES TO KEEP POKELLO IN THE HOUSE. THEY ARE ON A MISSION TO DERAIL VOTES&CAPTURE SIERRA LEONE (whom they say are slow) ZAMBIA, ANGOLA, TANZANIA, UGANDA, SA, MALAWI,GHANA FOR POKELLO.https://www.facebook.com/rokistarr?fref=ts ITS DISGUSTING THAT THEY CREATED A FAKE "FATIMA BBA PAGE WITH+8,000 LIKES" TO CAMPAIGN FOR POKELLO UNDER FATIMA&OFFERING PVR DECODERS & UHURU TABLETS FOR VOTES FOR POKELLO https://www.facebook.com/Team.Fatima.And.Natasha?fref=ts YET THERE WAS NEVER ANY DECODERS&TABLETS OFFERED WHEN IT WAS FATIMA/NATASHA ON CHOPPING BOARD AND THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING FATIMA ON TWITTER KNOW THAT SHE HAS BEEN CAMPAIGNING FOR BASSEY (LIKE WE WOULDNT KNOW FROM THE HOUSE THAT SHE WOULDNT SUPPORT POKELLO). BE VERY CAREFUL, THE ZIMBOS ARE ON A DESPERATE RIGGING MISSION. SEE THE 2 TEAMPOKELLO PAGES WHICH ARE DOING THIS WORK (FATIMA&ROKI).IF YOU GET A ZIM TRANSLATOR YOU WILL SEE THAT SOME ARE BEING SENT TO DIFFERENT PAGES E.G. DILLISH TO CAUSE HAVOC AND CREATE CONFUSION. please investigate these pages and see for yourselves.

This so called Zim rigging machine is a myth. How come Pokello made zero impact last week. Didn't you see how Africa voted? She almost lost out. Chilax.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 11:11am On Jul 18, 2013
justloveme: whoz dis one self.
@GH Patriot....pls jst ignore him cos I kw wot ur reply might be & dt wil only derail dis thread....pls more update I'm in sch now can't watch bba again o : sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 11:13am On Jul 18, 2013
easyflex:
I promised myself that I won't comment on this vote bassey/dilish iss but I guess I have to do it one more time.
I just wish people would understand that bassey cannot be saved . Bassey is dweakest link amongst HMs up for eviction this week. I foresee. A situation where a HM with 3 country votes will still be evicted. So even if we give bassey ROA , he will only have 2 country votes and still be evicted. And dilish would have 3country votes and might still be evicted on percentage votes. It really would be sad to watch the 2 HMs we voted for to leave.
So it is better we do a triage and save the saveable amongst the two of them which I believe is dilish.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 18, 2013
Wow these Zimbabweans take big brother to another level. Embassy's are involved. Zim Students based in other countries are involved. There is a night shift and day shift. Lol this comment made me laugh:
Big Brother StarGame ROKI
To prove that we are not selfish all Zim residence in South Africa we are not voting to avoid splitting the vote for ANGELO..We urge you not to vote this week.Keep your money we will need to use it next week..This is final no negotiations.No need for insults.. ‪#‎Alutacontinua‬ ‪#‎Tuttz‬

18 hours ago via mobile
LATEST UPDATE...Thank you all who are voting keep the momentum. Many thanks to all who responded to our pleas for airtime for our teams in Tanzania,Uganda and Angola..Thank you for a resounding response the Zim students in Tanzania and Uganda now have enough ammunition.The Zim embassy in Angola is running in full swing all because of you.Special mention to Pokello's Addicted 2 shoes for their swift response.. Day shift you still have 4 hours before nyt shift takes over. Keep the momentum ‪#‎Alutacontinua‬ ‪#‎Tuttz‬
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:14am On Jul 18, 2013
OLU33: I think the only reason to hate Pokello is because she got angry with Melvin when Hakkem was evicted and complained bitterly then when being accused of only being with Elikem for votes she said yestrday she likes him for him and not for votes as she can be still be saved......I want a real finale so Im voting Pokello and I really like Elikem so Im voting Pokello for Elikem, plus did you see those moves on the sex tape, mannnnn, Ive a feeling there will be some action for my boy Elikem soon enough Polikem

CAN'T YOU GET THE PICTURE THAT POKELLO DOESN'T NEED YOUR VOTES?
She does not need the Nigerian vote as she is going to be saved by no less than three countries. I see her getting four country votes. (Zim/Zam/Mal/Gh) and maybe even Nigeria! Instead of thinking about right now, think ten steps ahead.
Save Dellish, it'll pay off in the long run

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 11:15am On Jul 18, 2013
. This is serious o...people have time o honeslty..this just confirms that there's so much jobbless people in malawi and zimbabwe..
Honesly I don't get it Abi will pokello share d money with doze civilians if she wins? Hmmm na wa o...whoever will win this bba will win it, its not by voting aggressively...if this their shit works, y didn't munya win it dat year...mshewww.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:18am On Jul 18, 2013
Kai!! Kai!! Kai!!! This pokello worwor sha!! Even with all the make-up she still dey drag to look average!!!!
Abi na only me dey see her worwority?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 18, 2013
miss sparkle: . This is serious o...people have time o honeslty..this just confirms that there's so much jobbless people in malawi and zimbabwe..
Honesly I don't get it Abi will pokello share d money with doze civilians if she wins? Hmmm na wa o...whoever will win this bba will win it, its not by voting aggressively...if this their shit works, y didn't munya win it dat year...mshewww.
Well if they have the means to vote aggressively at other countries it will help them stay in the game. Apparently the fans pages on facebook of fatima etc is fake because on twitter she is supporting Bassey but facebook it is POkelo. Anyways as long as they do not take Nigeria's vote then am fine. But now at least we know when Melvin is up, we need to go hard because it seems the fact they almost got evicted has now made them even more aggressive. No wonder Pokelo said she trust her President lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 11:20am On Jul 18, 2013
ping pong:

Ma guy you have said it all, this goes to AAV as well.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 11:20am On Jul 18, 2013
Kslib: Kai!! Kai!! Kai!!! This pokello worwor sha!! Even with all the make-up she still dey drag to look average!!!!
Abi na only me dey see her worwority?

Na that her se.xx tape de attract people. She been fine there sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:21am On Jul 18, 2013
Sexily Endowed: Wow these Zimbabweans take big brother to another level. Embassy's are involved. Zim Students based in other countries are involved. There is a night shift and day shift. Lol this comment made me laugh:
To prove that we are not selfish all Zim residence in South Africa we are not voting to avoid splitting the vote for ANGELO..We urge you not to vote this week.Keep your money we will need to use it next week..This is final no negotiations.No need for insults.. ‪#‎Alutacontinua‬ ‪#‎Tuttz‬

18 hours ago via mobile
LATEST UPDATE...Thank you all who are voting keep the momentum. Many thanks to all who responded to our pleas for airtime for our teams in Tanzania,Uganda and Angola..Thank you for a resounding response the Zim students in Tanzania and Uganda now have enough ammunition.The Zim embassy in Angola is running in full swing all because of you.Special mention to Pokello's Addicted 2 shoes for their swift response.. Day shift you still have 4 hours before nyt shift takes over. Keep the momentum ‪#‎Alutacontinua‬ ‪#‎Tuttz‬

So that's what Pokello meant when she said "They can nominate me or swap me as many times as they want, i know i got my boys voting for me" Hmmmm.....
The power of politics. I know this is money from the government aka her father. Sad really.
Put her up against Melvin, Cleo, Annabel, and Angelo and no amount of rigging can save her

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 11:22am On Jul 18, 2013
Sexily Endowed: Well if they have the means to vote aggressively at other countries it will help them stay in the game. Apparently the fans pages on facebook of fatima etc is fake because on twitter she is supporting Bassey but facebook it is POkelo. Anyways as long as they do not take Nigeria's vote then am fine. But now at least we know when Melvin is up, we need to go hard because it seems the fact they almost got evicted has now made them even more aggressive. No wonder Pokelo said she trust her President lol
pokello is just an arrogant phool dat won't win d money. arrogant people always come close to getting what they want and den they loose it...SHE WON'T WIN PERIOD..its not rocket science, we all know pokello cant win!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 18, 2013
miss sparkle: pokello is just an arrogant phool dat won't win d money. arrogant people always come close to getting what they want and den they loose it...SHE WON'T WIN PERIOD..its not rocket science, we all know pokello cant win!
Lol that is true though. But i don't want her in the finals. After snake team have gone i want her up next
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 11:26am On Jul 18, 2013
sholay2011: @Kslib...I've neva liked u more than now on this thread (no homo)...ur response to miss sparkles was classic grin grin

Btw, what makes everyone think Angelo won't go home? Sunday wud rily.be shocking as regards the eviction results. We will see.
I think the confidence with regards to Angelo comes from the fact that he has been up against Poks and still got 4 votes and I think that is why people feel he is safe plus Malawi may go his way you never know.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:28am On Jul 18, 2013
Sexily Endowed: Lol that is true though. But i don't want her in the finals. After snake team have gone i want her up next

That is the main reason why Angelo must stay. He is stronger than her in SADC. Angelo goes and SA falls to Pokello and/or Oneal.
I'm willing to sacrifice Bev for Angelo, to be honest. Better than splitting the votes for us and it'll be more split votes for them.
Just saying...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 11:28am On Jul 18, 2013
hiteelong:
@GH Patriot....pls jst ignore him cos I kw wot ur reply might be & dt wil only derail dis thread....pls more update I'm in sch now can't watch bba again o : sad
Oops too late, I already did but it was a mild response.......Meanwhile,

Oneal thinks he won't be welcome in
Ghana cos of his comments and what
he did to Selly.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 18, 2013
Bye Tiyazman! Welcome god_of_music!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 11:29am On Jul 18, 2013
ping pong:

My guy I said I don't know how to vote Bassey on ROA on the web and @THE AMAKA said it can only be done via SMS using another country's code and I replied that I don't have 75bucks to spend every hour. I no get that kain bar na. Abi you go send me recharge card? I asked for the ojoro una no give me so I just de follow my heart and for now it is with Bassey o
Guy if you want to vote for bassey under ROA, when you are @ the wap voting page ,go to the foot of d page at the left corner and click on the DSTV icon there. It would lead u to another page .
The first thing u would see on the page is d country u are voting from.eg u would see nigeria (change). Click ond chang and u would see diff. Countries. Click on countried that are not participating e.g cameroon or benin , then exit the page. When u vote thereafter, ur vote would be counted under ROA. Hope u Would understand it this time.
Pls let all 9ja peeps try and vote dillish.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 11:31am On Jul 18, 2013
ping pong:

My guy I said I don't know how to vote Bassey on ROA on the web and @THE AMAKA said it can only be done via SMS using another country's code and I replied that I don't have 75bucks to spend every hour. I no get that kain bar na. Abi you go send me recharge card? I asked for the ojoro una no give me so I just de follow my heart and for now it is with Bassey o
Osho free. In case u don't knw voting thru SMS is unlimited. U can aactually vote 100times in less than an hour with SMS as long as u have the bar. Even with the ojoro its nt free u still have to pay for it.so vote to keep ur favourite housemate in d game.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 18, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Ma guy you have said it all, this goes to AAV as well.
Ghanaians are now voting Bassey lol but i feel it is too late
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 11:32am On Jul 18, 2013
god_of_music: Bye Tiyazman! Welcome god_of_music!!
Charley, I wish I could go back to GH Kwame
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:34am On Jul 18, 2013
sholay2011: @Kslib...I've neva liked u more than now on this thread (no homo)...ur response to miss sparkles was classic grin grin

Btw, what makes everyone think Angelo won't go home? Sunday wud rily.be shocking as regards the eviction results. We will see.

If homo come dey, nko? grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 18, 2013
Chai! O'NEAL is scared...GHANA dey fear am!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2013
THE AMAKA:

That is the main reason why Angelo must stay. He is stronger than her in SADC. Angelo goes and SA falls to Pokello and/or Oneal.
I'm willing to sacrifice Bev for Angelo, to be honest. Better than splitting the votes for us and it'll be more split votes for them.
Just saying...
You are on point. Angelo is preferred over Pokelo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 11:37am On Jul 18, 2013
dominique: Zandile, nobody here is voting Dilish cos of a 'Melish' fantasy, copy that aight?
I find the rubies house so repulsive these days. Whenever the camera focuses on them, I flick to the other channel sharp sharp (like last night). To make matters worse, my icequeen didn't get much screen time yesterday too. Imagine watching Sule and Angelo lipsrsealed, feza and oneal *where is the puke emoticon when you need one*. I enjoyed a bit of Polikem yesterday tho. According to Eli, they don't know where his father is buried cos his grave has been allocated to someone else (thot it was only here that its done embarassed). As it is, looks like the two evictees could be from diamonds (Bassey and Dilish), doesn't mean we shouldn't try our best to prevent that from happening.
Have y'all sent 'vote Dilish' to 34350 this morning? try it, feels soooo good smiley
aint sure whether u responding to my quote, but i know the code on which i vote, dnt know which country code u sending me now, n i aint znadili/zandile, whatever u think i am
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2013
god_of_music: Chai! O'NEAL is scared...GHANA dey fear am!
Lmao it's called a guilty conscience. If he felt he was not doing a bad thing then he would not be saying this. Little does he know it's not just Ghana but the whole of West Africa that hate him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.