Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,314 members, 7,864,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183905 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
BizBloke:

If homo come dey, nko? grin grin
You are high grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
IyawoTM: Bassey, Melvin, and Beverly in the kitchen talking.

Beverly: I know an Indian guy dat wasn't circumcised. It wasnt a nice sight at all.
Bassey: I wasn't circumcised wen I was born. It was later.
Melvin: wasn't it painful?
Bassey: won't know. I was still a baby wen it was eventually done.
Beverly: I can't stand the sight of it, it irritates me. It's so dirty. God pls let Angelo be circumcised o, let it not be said that I broke up with him because he is not circumcised....
Bassey: (I didn't hear what Bassey said)
Beverly: chineke meh o(puts hands on head)

Beverly should be prepared, southern africa are not into circumcission, they had a mass circumcission recently because it was counted as a factor in the spread of HIV.... no wonder Oneal hate West Africa he knows the women will go for the cut guyz (ELI/MEL)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
Sexily Endowed: Wow these Zimbabweans take big brother to another level. Embassy's are involved. Zim Students based in other countries are involved. There is a night shift and day shift. Lol this comment made me laugh:
Big Brother StarGame ROKI
To prove that we are not selfish all Zim residence in South Africa we are not voting to avoid splitting the vote for ANGELO..We urge you not to vote this week.Keep your money we will need to use it next week..This is final no negotiations.No need for insults.. ‪#‎Alutacontinua‬ ‪#‎Tuttz‬

Big Brother StarGame ROKI
18 hours ago via mobile
LATEST UPDATE...Thank you all who are voting keep the momentum. Many thanks to all who responded to our pleas for airtime for our teams in Tanzania,Uganda and Angola..Thank you for a resounding response the Zim students in Tanzania and Uganda now have enough ammunition.The Zim embassy in Angola is running in full swing all because of you.Special mention to Pokello's Addicted 2 shoes for their swift response.. Day shift you still have 4 hours before nyt shift takes over. Keep the momentum ‪#‎Alutacontinua‬ ‪#‎Tuttz‬
when i see such message online all i do is laugh hard, all dis BS is just a myth, chilax
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
ping pong:

Melvin's is not a gentleman's laugh. He laughs with all the strenght he can muster.
he has the Naija laugh, you know that really annoying mumu laugh that may sometimes involve falling on the floor, hitting the table, stomping one's feet, flinging one's self all over the floor and even tearing up.smiley

Na only for Naija people dey laugh that kain laugh wey you go put all your muscle for laugh smiley

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
ping pong:

Na that her se.xx tape de attract people. She been fine there sha.
fine ke? smh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
god_of_music: Whatxup Kslib?
I'm good bro!! E be like say mukina2 just release you!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2013
Am starting to like O'neal! #I just dey play oo! Before Mukina go come give me suspension! Abeg oo! O'NEAL my pr*ck!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by OLU33: 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2013
fashrola: when i see such message online all i do is laugh hard, all dis BS is just a myth, chilax

LOL, Roki looks like he is on drugs, Im sure he is faking all that crap, there arent all those big time supporters, watch Sunday, votes will show otherwise
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by soloqy: 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
Please we have two full days of voting left. We can still kick Pokello out. If we split votes in Naija, she will take the naija vote with her Murtherfu'ckers.

Please vote for Dillish from Naija and sms VOTE Dillish to the naija code

And vote Bassey by sms vote to the ROA code. We can save them both.

If we work hard, Ghana can still be swayed to vote Bassey because of the disrespect for WA by Pokello. Zim will never never vote Elikem to win.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
Beverly is a straight up HO!!!
Since when are her and Angelo a confirmed couple? She talks as if he's asked her to be his girlfriend already.
If she sleeps with Angelo while in the house (even tho i trust Angelo not to go all the way) I swear to God i will never vote for that girl unless she's against Pokello. She better not even think about it.
She shouldn't bring her ashi behavior into the house because such things can't be erased as its on continental TV and will be all over the internet for years to come.
This obsession with Angelo has seriously dulled her game. Angelo this and that blah blah blah. She is way more into him than he is into her, or at least that's what it seems like.
Her three wishes were ridiculous. All this for a guy you just started getting close to two Weeks ago?
Beverly is the perfect example as a product of a broken home with no guidance in life.
CHAI! I wonder what she gets out of her Bible reading sessions. Mtchewww
Sorry, i'm just ranting in frustration.
Denrele should free us!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2013
JOKE: I like Feza! *dodges slap*
I like O'neal! *Dodges blow*
Annabel is the Chase! *Dodges 'Iron table'
I will vote for Pokello! *Dodges 'bomb' and picks race!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by OLU33: 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
THE AMAKA: Beverly is a straight up HO!!!
Since when are her and Angelo a confirmed couple? She talks as if he's asked her to be his girlfriend already.
If she sleeps with Angelo while in the house (even tho i trust Angelo not to go all the way) I swear to God i will never vote for that girl unless she's against Pokello. She better not even think about it.
She shouldn't bring her ashi behavior into the house because such things can't be erased as its on continental TV and will be all over the internet for years to come.
This obsession with Angelo has seriously dulled her game. Angelo this and that blah blah blah. She is way more into him than he is into her, or at least that's what it seems like.
Her three wishes were ridiculous. All this for a guy you just started getting close to two Weeks ago?
Beverly is the perfect example as a product of a broken home with no guidance.
CHAI! I wonder what she takes out of her Bible reading sessions. Mtchewww

Tomorrow night, Bev and Angelo wont sleep ohh, this house merging will result in lots of sex with his uncircumsized willy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by OLU33: 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2013

Tomorrow night, Bev and Angelo wont sleep ohh, this house merging will result in lots of sex with his uncircumsized willy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by soloqy: 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
god_of_music:
JOKE: I like Feza! *dodges slap*
I like O'neal! *Dodges blow*
Annabel is the Chase! *Dodges 'Iron table'
I will vote for Pokello! *Dodges 'bomb' and picks race!

And the intelligent missile keeps chasing after you till your as's is smoked grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
safarigirl:

Ghana don't get it twisted, zimbos aren't as crazy bout Polikem as Ghanaians are, in fact, they see Polikem the same way nigerians see Bengelo so don't assume they'll jump into team Elikem once pokello leaves #no offence #jes saying

#All the GH peeps on nairaland, don't influence Ghanaians, what we do here is to voice out what we know is trending in Ghana and elaborate with local/internal knowledge.
#In Pokello Elikem has a safe vote and maybe a Zim's vote, Bassey knows Calabar and lagos, he does not know Accra and Kumasi.
# With regardz to you voting for ELI when he is up, please save it, at this stage of the game there will be a Beverly, Dillish and Melvin every week and we don't want to worry your prettey mind on who to save, I want Eli to reach the finalz and maybe Pokello and her crew will do their magic, even if they don't Eli would have raised the bar for GH HM's.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2013
below is the description of the remainin chasemate..(biggie official web)
:oThere is adventurous Annabel, agile Angelo, bubbly Bassey, raunchy Beverly, helpful Bimp, cutie-pie Cleo, delicious Dillish, electrifying Elikem, fun loving Feza, mighty Melvin, naughty Nando, analytical Oneal, boss lady Pokello and funny man Sulu.......
They equally agree melvin is mighty
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
Thanks so much for the update Iyawo, we've missed you gannn, posts like yours are hard to come by these days (((hugs))). I also watched the mel/bav/bas convo and I heard bev say a male fan sent her a video clip of himself wanking and the first thing she noticed was that he was not circumcised (video girls have fans ni), that was what kicked off the topic I think. According to Bev, she was also circimcised as a child according to their culture (someone pls confirm if I heard right). But Melvin can be quite naïve sha, he couldn't even believe they're uncircimcised males out there. just like he was shocked that most of the housemates came from broken homes. The similarity between him and Beverly begins and ends with Delta state.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2013
Cleo feels Feza and Oneal should
talk to her if they have a problem
with her about sitting in "their
favourite corner"

#Oneal feels Sulu replace him becos
he feels he (Oneal) can handle it, or
Feza, because of what he did to Selly.

#Oneal's first thought when he woke
up this morning (overthinks): Feza's
back problems and he feels she
hasn't emphasised on it

#Oneal also feels Sulu might have
sacrificed himself becos Angelo is
his bestfriend, trusts Oneal, Feza
has saved Sulu before.

#Oneal says he's shown that he is the
most useful housemate to the house
and Africa. Dream on.

#Oneal says top 5 will be people who
are not entertaining.

#Oneal feels the top 5 in the Ruby
house is he, Angelo, Sulu (not too
sure), Feza (cos of luck)

#Oneal complains about the Power Of
No task to Biggie. Starts with a long
story and ends with "adverse effect".
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2013
O'Neal DS-

Said Biggie should look into Feza's sickness.
Is Paranoid, believes Sulu swapped one of the nominees with either him or Feza. considering that Angelo is his best friend, Cleo is his sister. He believes Sulu believes he won't stress over his decision if he swapped with him. He also thinks Sulu may have also have put up Feza, aldoh Feza saved him once but because of what he did to Selly, he might not consider it and pay back. He nevertheless has this feeling that Sulu could have sacrificed himself like Melvin did.
He thinks Angelo will go far in the game. Also believes Feza will go far cos there's something about her.
He believes that he is safe this week, even if Sulu put him up because he believes he has done enuff for Africa to want to keep him in. And dat Africa is looking for humble, and entertaining HMS.
Today is Mandela's b day, so all HMS are asked to talk about what Mandela means to them....so our Pastor finished his own with big grammar which I don't have strength to type.
Before he left the DR, he complained to Biggie dat Cleo cheated during the 'power of no task' as usual, and Biggie shud do something about it as dis can affect someone's chance of getting to top 5. Biggie said there is nothing he can do for now, but the complaint has been noted.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2013
Kslib:
I'm good bro!! E be like say mukina2 just release you!!!
Yes oo! Buh..TIYAZMAN was repping sha...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abenipa(f): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2013
IyawoTM: Bassey, Melvin, and Beverly in the kitchen talking.

Beverly: I know an Indian guy dat wasn't circumcised. It wasnt a nice sight at all.
Bassey: I wasn't circumcised wen I was born. It was later.
Melvin: wasn't it painful?
Bassey: won't know. I was still a baby wen it was eventually done.
Beverly: I can't stand the sight of it, it irritates me. It's so dirty. God pls let Angelo be circumcised o, let it not be said that I broke up with him because he is not circumcised....
Bassey: (I didn't hear what Bassey said)
Beverly: chineke meh o(puts hands on head)

@ at all
Sorry o, I've not been available. Transfer leave Don finish. Work resumes Monday, till den I haven't been watching. Tues-thurs are boring for me. I make do with highlights channel 154 every 9:30pm safa time. N u guys that have been 'updating' ekushe, just that finding updates amongst all these insults and 'vote for D or B' is like finding a needle in a haystack.

I will be glued to d set fri,sat,sunday, n will have updates accordingly by d grace of God.

Sabjabs, c'est moi, Abenipa, kslib, Gh kame, SOM, Russello, Afam, Spade, wildChild, dominique.....i hail o
P.S. yes god of music u 2 smiley

Han han Iyawo TM!!! And you just vamoosed like that, ki lo de?. I don miss your updates for this thread o honestly. Na so so Pokello, Dlish and Bassey love triangle we dey read for this place since Monday. Make God do am make Friday come quick, make dem join those houses together then, we will get correct updates the way we used to.

Enjoy the rest of your leave and keep the updating work up!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2013
I didnt give your post 1like cos i liked it but because you're finally coming to your senses that beverly is a disgrace to anything that has any link with her!!!
The day my vote ever goes to beverly will be the day my pc crashes and explodes...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2013
Thank u very much. U couldn't have said it any better. Was about typing something similar buti have been kinda busy.
Her behavior reeks of someone with no morals @ all ascribable to lack of parental/ fatherly influence. There's no one up there she is afraid of displeasing, all she sees is hjerself in her own lil world.in her miniature world, the only yardstick of societal acceptance is when ur in a r/ship or guys are all over u. No self pride.
I have given up on her so nothing she does now will faze me. Even if she likes let her fuuuck eveyday, I no send. She is not important enough to deprive me of the entertainment BBA brings to my living room.
My only wish is for her to come on to the chopping board or let angelo bounce.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2013
OLU33:

I won't miss it for the world, geez even Selly won't miss it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abenipa(f): 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2013
GH PATRIOT: Cleo feels Feza and Oneal should
talk to her if they have a problem
with her about sitting in "their
favourite corner"

#Oneal feels Sulu replace him becos
he feels he (Oneal) can handle it, or
Feza, because of what he did to Selly.

#Oneal's first thought when he woke
up this morning (overthinks): Feza's
back problems and he feels she
hasn't emphasised on it

#Oneal also feels Sulu might have
sacrificed himself becos Angelo is
his bestfriend, trusts Oneal, Feza
has saved Sulu before.

#Oneal says he's shown that he is the
most useful housemate to the house
and Africa. Dream on.

#Oneal says top 5 will be people who
are not entertaining.

#Oneal feels the top 5 in the Ruby
house is he, Angelo, Sulu (not too
sure), Feza (cos of luck)

#Oneal complains about the Power Of
No task to Biggie. Starts with a long
story and ends with "adverse effect".

Honestly, @Spade should come up with a better word for this guy called ONeal later turned Owl Neal. He needs a better nickname that will fully personify his baseless pride, his 'soon to be deflated' ego and his ignorance. The guy just dull sha...kai!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2013
Nels0n Mandela is a great man oo!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2013
Kslib:
I didnt give your post 1like cos i liked it but because you're finally coming to your senses that beverly is a disgrace to anything that has any link with her!!!
The day my vote ever goes to beverly will be the day my pc crashes and explodes...

I mean i knew this all along, i just feel this thing with Angelo is really bringing out her bad and ashi side. I wish all the guys could reject her so she can focus. Its becoming too much. I miss the Bev we had when Maria was still in the house *damn*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AFUA1979: 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
I love Elikem to bits and pieces, I really hope he wins kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2013
@Kwame
R u sure about dat SA & circumcision thing?
shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AFUA1979: 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2013
russello: @Kwame
R u sure about dat SA & circumcision thing?
shocked

Southern Africans dont circumsize at all at all, but is there a difference if a condom is worn?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2013
AFUA1979: I love Elikem to bits and pieces, I really hope he wins kiss

Merely hoping/wishing it will do no magic. How devoted u r to this course matters more.
Btw, how many times have u voted since the inception of BBA The Chase?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
dominique: Thanks so much for the update Iyawo, we've missed you gannn, posts like yours are hard to come by these days (((hugs))). I also watched the mel/bav/bas convo and I heard bev say a male fan sent her a video clip of himself wanking and the first thing she noticed was that he was not circumcised (video girls have fans ni), that was what kicked off the topic I think. According to Bev, she was also circimcised as a child according to their culture (someone pls confirm if I heard right). But Melvin can be quite naïve sha, he couldn't even believe they're uncircimcised males out there. just like he was shocked that most of the housemates came from broken homes. The similarity between him and Beverly begins and ends with Delta state.

Awwh, tnx for ure appreciation.
She hasn't been circumcised. She was elaborating to the shocked Melvin that even ladies are circumcised.
If she had been circumcised Mophead wouldn't have seen cleet to rub n make her moan like a banshee.
@kslib, yes o. Bev has told us her plan which I'm not moved again since she didn't come up for Noms
So I'm sure during dis RR dis wk she will find out by touch or action, cos she was so serious about it.

Angelo's DS
So long, don't have strength to type it. Only thing I got was he claims to really care for Bev. And the HMS are pretentious and there is sabotage. Ex. Is wen someone told him he might not get Bev dis wk in the RR

Elikem's DS

Pokello believes Sulu saved him, he believes Sulu saved her. Nevertheless he believes hes strong n saved, he believes he will go far, n even if he doesn't he believes he has given his best.
Believes him and Pokello are strong, and if not then either of them leaving the other behind will be saddening.
Believes Sulu, Melvin, Pokello will go far, but it's still too early to tell.
Doesn't know too much about Mandiba, but he knows he got S.A to where it is now, n is a man worth following.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.