Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,329 members, 7,867,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184660 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
sholay2011:
She isnt drunk. And was she fake before? Or you think her keeping quiet doesnt mean she doesnt know whats going on?

She would definitely take sides with Feza against Elikem...you know...girlz tinz...and she also knows Fatima is strictly working with strategy. She alredi mentioned that in one of her diary sessions that she dislikes Fatima's strategy of using cooking to warm into ppl's hearts...lol.

I know what i'm talking about.. There was this look on her face.ok,just forget.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
StateOfMind: Dillish and feza Just talked about fatima. Dillish claims fatima thinks she's smart but they are smarter than her. So they both told each other that if one of them leaves, the one that stays back should do something about fatima.

This their jacuzzi fight is just crazy..I hope no one gets hurt.

Btw, LK4 needs to go home tomorrow..dude is losing it.
Nice one cool I'm in full support. Fatima even nominated Dillish anyway so no hard feelings...its just the game. But I pray Feza goes tomorrow oh 'cos she has everything figured out and easily spots threats.

But if Feza and Dillish remain aftwr tomorrow, dont be surprised they will turn against each other later...its all part of the game. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2013
Kslib:
I know what i'm talking about.. There was this look on her face.ok,just forget.
Maybe she was smart enough to have made you think she is just this pretty girl-with-no-brains-that's-confused of-her-purpose in BB house.

She also needs to form alliance and dissolve others to really mean in the game. Dont be surprised bro... more shockers are coming...even Melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by topeorekoy(m): 11:25pm On Jun 08, 2013
Y dellish dry cover her boobs with her hands ns?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:25pm On Jun 08, 2013
Sholay2011 aka mr dillish...ever present to defend dillish grin grin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
Zizi: Bigesus sitting like a hippo inside the jacuzi
O my god, lolz grin
I had a mental image of biguesas sitting in mud like a hippo after reading this
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:28pm On Jun 08, 2013
StateOfMind: Sholay2011 aka mr dillish...ever present to defend dillish grin grin.
grin grin My sister...I gat to do it oh. It's because of me dat she hasnt dated any guy in the BB house naa. She really loves me. I am marrying her iimmediately she is evicted wins the game. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:33pm On Jun 08, 2013
sholay2011:
grin grin My sister...I gat to do it oh. It's because of me dat she hasnt dated any guy in the BB house naa. She really loves me. I am marrying her iimmediately she is evicted wins the game. wink

Lol..nothing do you bro... You both will re-unite tomorrow evening tongue..

On a more serious note, I would have predicted lk4 and koketso leaving, but then, eviction isn't always that predictable. I don't vote, so africa decides..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:36pm On Jun 08, 2013
I was so shocked about Denzel and Uddah (even though I wanted her to go) leaving last Sunday whereas I was predicting Selly and Natasha/Betty. So, anything can happen tomao. Thats just the truth.

But I doubt if hakeem can be evicted oh. Big broda sef would rig it so ppl can still be glued to the 'CleoKeem' titanic-love story.lol.

I wan go church tomao. Goodnite...thread housemates. And I am nominating Modella and Kslib for eviction. grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
sholay2011:
Maybe she was smart enough to have made you think she is just this pretty girl-with-no-brains-that's-confused of-her-purpose in BB house.

She also needs to form alliance and dissolve others to really mean in the game. Dont be surprised bro... more shockers are coming...even Melvin.
When did i say she had only beauty but no brains? I never viewed dellish as someone who isn't smart.. I do listen to her diary sessions. What i was just saying is that she looked more bold and didnt care anyone was watching unlike before.. Like i said,just forget cos you wont get me.. Only me know what i mean..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
Kslib:
When did i say she had only beauty but no brains? I never viewed dellish as someone who isn't smart.. I do listen to her diary sessions. What i was just saying is that she looked more bold and didnt care anyone was watching unlike before.. Like i said,just forget cos you wont get me.. Only me know what i mean..
Bro...I get you very well. cool She kinda showed a strange/serious side of her.

But am in love with her!!!! grin Goodnite o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:43pm On Jun 08, 2013
sholay2011:

But I doubt if hakeem can be evicted oh. Big broda sef would rig it so ppl can still be glued to the 'CleoKeem' titanic-love story.lol.

I kinda agree with this cos I mentioned it to my sister as well. Zimbabweans in particular have been known for dirty games in bba, I don't trust them. See the length biggie went to make them hook up sef..

Anyway, goodnight and dream of dillish.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:57pm On Jun 08, 2013
Big brother needs to sedate natasha..and she shouldn't wake up till sunday evening during the live show. She's going bonkers..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kosky(f): 12:01am On Jun 09, 2013
Kslib: Lk4 has done it again ohhh!!
He was telling elikem that he aint here for the money cos 300,000$ is too small for him to stress himself about.. He said he once spent that amount anyhow and doesnt give a Bleep cos that money is chicken change..
He said he's a prince.. He said he is next in line to inherit the throne and the only throne higher than the one he's in line for is that of the queen of england.. He said the throne is the second biggest in the world..
He said he doesn't wanna brag but all the girls in the house are all over him.. Its like he said he aint that into koketso... He's still talking sha but i cant hear again cos his mic is off... Biggie just warned him to put on is mic...

Lk4 and BeveRRy deserve each other so they can brag about everything together.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:04am On Jun 09, 2013
StateOfMind:

I kinda agree with this cos I mentioned it to my sister as well. Zimbabweans in particular have been known for dirty games in bba, I don't trust them. See the length biggie went to make them hook up sef..

Anyway, goodnight and dream of dillish.
after it all...Hakeem go still come second.

Btw, e be like set Melvin Don vex with Dellish and this small pikin game she dey play with am.

See as he Don dey look the babe like sey "shebi this babe wan use me play, I go show her say I be real Naija boy, she must to komole"

Dude looks like a man on a mission
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 12:06am On Jun 09, 2013
sholay2011:
She isnt drunk. And was she fake before? Or you think her keeping quiet doesnt mean she doesnt know whats going on?

She would definitely take sides with Feza against Elikem...you know...girlz tinz...and she also knows Fatima is strictly working with strategy. She alredi mentioned that in one of her diary sessions that she dislikes Fatima's strategy of using cooking to warm into ppl's hearts...lol.

@shola
You are very right about Dillish
Peepo shudn't 4get dat Dillish is a year three psychology shocked student

Here is a brief of her profile below:

Windhoek-born Dillish is a third year Psychology student with a passion for seafood. She describes herself as “caring, fun, troublesome, loving and adventurous”. Dillish says her best quality is the fact that she’s “very real and straightforward”. She values caring and considerate people and dislikes those who are selfish and lazy.

She entered Big Brother because she’s been a fan of the show for some time and promised herself that she would enter as soon as she was old enough. Dillish says it’s a bit scary to know that Africa will be watching her 24/7, but says she’s excited to share her private life and lifestyle with the continent.

Dillish says the best thing about Africa is the diverse cultures and “our unity”. Her favourite place in Namibia is Swakopmund and says even though she hasn’t travelled much, a trip to Nigeria last year was “the best ever”. Her grandfather is her role model. “He raised my mom and five of his grandchildren – including myself. He is my hero,” she says.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 12:20am On Jun 09, 2013
fellis:
O my god, lolz grin
I had a mental image of biguesas sitting in mud like a hippo after reading this

grin grin grin
badt gurl tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kosky(f): 12:35am On Jun 09, 2013
Out of curiosity, I googled 'King Luggude' and Google asked, "Did you mean King Luggage?". Heir ni, Heir ko? hehehe.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by CHARLOE(m): 1:08am On Jun 09, 2013
plz sombody help me out! what is wrong with dis melvin sef? is he blind, can't he see all d green light delish is giving him? dis our boy no smart at all. i've bin praying n hoping dey hook up but d boy just dey slack, abi am i missing somtin?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Gogetta(m): 2:09am On Jun 09, 2013
@Charloe, I tire for Melvin oh! The dude dey dull. Btw, Elikem is closing in on Pokello, & she seems to like him. Natasha was even advising her to go for him if she likes him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 09, 2013
CHARLOE: plz sombody help me out! what is wrong with dis melvin sef? is he blind, can't he see all d green light delish is giving him? dis our boy no smart at all. i've bin praying n hoping dey hook up but d boy just dey slack, abi am i missing somtin?
Our son went into that house to win $300,000, not for some useless hook up.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 6:27am On Jun 09, 2013
ItsModella:

Well said!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:40am On Jun 09, 2013
ItsModella:
our son is eyeing a useless hook-up, which could prove quite useful (extra votes)

I just feel Ike this MELLISH will end up like another SHUTI.....meanwhilee hoping for the possibilities of a BEVNANDO, both are like-minds going by last night's convo....and he would get her away from Melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zizi(f): 6:54am On Jun 09, 2013
Natasha Mama adviser. Una goodmorning oooooooo. Make ee no watch Bb all day ooooo. Church dey today oooooo. God bless all of us today.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:04am On Jun 09, 2013
ItsModella:
So, you have a son now? undecided grin And whats with the caustic adjective (useless)? The truth is I dont even mind if Melvin doesnt win...he is just there for me...nothing more for now. I would choose Annabel over him as a winner.

Happy Sunday....and go to church oh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:09am On Jun 09, 2013
I like what melvin is doing.. He shouldn't go for dellish first cos she might wanna make my boy look like mumu elikem.. Melvin pls continue pretending,swallow all da feeling and dellish wont look at you like a wussy.. Melvin,pls continue playing the "i no send guy"
Dellish wants to be in control and melvin wont succumb.. No be only green light,na brown shadow..
You guys are forgetting that this is a game and dellish might be playing with his head. Thank GOD he too knows how to play...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:28am On Jun 09, 2013
Nando on Pokello: Imma give her a good phucking....she's asking for it.

Fatima: You mean you're going to make love to her

Nando: make love? What the phuck? I'm not engaged to her....Imma phuck that a$$

*nando and Beverly do a hi5*

Those children don rotten finish

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:31am On Jun 09, 2013
Kslib: I like what melvin is doing.. He shouldn't go for dellish first cos she might wanna make my boy look like mumu elikem.. Melvin pls continue pretending,swallow all da feeling and dellish wont look at you like a wussy.. Melvin,pls continue playing the "i no send guy"
Dellish wants to be in control and melvin wont succumb.. No be only green light,na brown shadow..
You guys are forgetting that this is a game and dellish might be playing with his head. Thank GOD he too knows how to play...
last night two of them were having a 'silent conversation' just eye contact and laughing and gisting with other housemates.

This their cat and mouse will prove to be quite interesting in the long run....hope Dellish is safe sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:53am On Jun 09, 2013
safarigirl: last night two of them were having a 'silent conversation' just eye contact and laughing and gisting with other housemates.

This their cat and mouse will prove to be quite interesting in the long run....hope Dellish is safe sha
wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 8:04am On Jun 09, 2013
I hope nothing happened between bev and nando ooo...meanwhile bev is soooo spoilt, kai! Her mama no try. I don't even blame d girl...wen ur mum abandons u and let u take care of ur self @ 16yrs what else does she expect d girl to turn to? Anyway I like her, she's entertaining...teambeverly_osu
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:19am On Jun 09, 2013
Elikam is hitting on pokello..never seen pokello blush since her entry into bba house..she's falling for elikam and his not-so-smooth talks..grin.

Elikam told her last night she feels she's too smart and intelligent for him. Then natasha came into the picture, and he confessed there is someone in the house that could make him stay in the ruby house but the person is too smart for him

Nat- who is the person, is it pokello?

Eli- no, not her

Nat-is it cleo, koketso, maria

Eli-you are mentioning all the girls in the house, why not you, can't it be you?

Nat-no, I have told you now, no guy wants a fat woman when slim girls are all over the place

Eli-no, you are not fat..you have fine bosoms, you are not fat at all,

Nat-*mumu blushing*

Eli-you just need a new style and some sense of humour, then you are big around the tommy.

Nat-*still blushing and checking herself out in the mirror*

Eli- there are some guys who like them big, but you are not fat.

Natasha is an insecure iya put.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 9:39am On Jun 09, 2013
I honestly don't understand the whole Delish liking Melvin thingy on this forum. I haven't seen anything to suggest that she would want a relationship with him

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.