Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,301 members, 7,853,392 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2181092 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2013
megliz: who was nick and Chris? Forgotten the name of the guy dt liked Emma d fair boy wwith oblong head in BB revolution.
that's Jeremy, he was Kenyan...viewers used to call him Johnny Bravo cos of his muscular torso and skinny legs smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
I thought oneal was joking about dyeing his hair to blue shocked

Is bassey also attempting dyeing? Okay nah..

Jj's new bald look is scary..he looks like lipsrsealed

Me no watch RR again, now they are talking about themselves. Before then, they were talking about the housemates, those that have left n d present ones, giving each other updates.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2013
@god-of-music...can you please stop derailing the thread with non BBA comments,thanks so much sir grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
Just saw Owl'neil and Fakeza (she's dyed the hair red now)

He has this white mixture on his head (I'm guessing it's dye) and they look like Eve and Sisqo smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
Can someone post a picture of Beverly's finished look? Let's see what cheap looking weave they put on her head. Hope they matched it well with her face sha. Can't have Bev looking like Selly. lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
THE AMAKA: Can someone post a picture of Beverly's finished look? Let's see what cheap looking weave they put on her head. Hope they matched it well with her face sha. Can't have Bev looking like Selly. lipsrsealed
thought they use human hair o?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
Dillish and busi....make una go na...biggie said is over Ooº°˚˚°ºoo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2013
but how does biggie plan to do d evictions and even if he pulls that one, I hope d emerald housemates leave b4 nominations cos it would be messed up if the emeralds housemates get majority of d nominations
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
miss sparkle: thought they use human hair o?

Human hair get levels na. LOL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2013
THE AMAKA: Can someone post a picture of Beverly's finished look? Let's see what cheap looking weave they put on her head. Hope they matched it well with her face sha. Can't have Bev looking like Selly. lipsrsealed

I can do dat but on 1 condition
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
Bassey looks totally awful. .and he's contemplating going from blonde to red.. He looks wild..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2013
Oneal is going from blonde to blue cry cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2013
Bassey's hair color traces him back to his decent
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
Owl-neal is dyeing his hair marine blue...it's really really awful.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2013
Bev that red skirt is too short Ooº°˚˚°ºoo Angelo fingers aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ soo long, I wouldn't mind U̶̲̥̅̊ puting on a jean trousers

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lighternote: 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
I jus woke up right now to see a scarecrow bassey on ma screen. who did ds to him
what peacock feather is Bev wearing na wao. m jus not impressed with their looks.
n now they turned melvin's hair to original street footballer wey de dream of Europe side.
I don't want to believe I saw oneal n feza. puke*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
safarigirl: Just saw Owl'neil and Fakeza (she's dyed the hair red now)

He has this white mixture on his head (I'm guessing it's dye) and they look like Eve and Sisqo smiley

Hahahaha.. Safari don kill me this evening LMAOgrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
Her dress is too short though..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
BEVERLY

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2013
I like Beverly's look! Except for the green, the hair is nice sha. I feel the green looks a little ghetto. And if they must put green, it should have been at the very tips of the hair, its too much sha. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2013
Beverly's hair makes me wanna puke

OWL'neal looks like dennis rodman, so disgusting,, what a disgusting hair to match his worthless and disgusting attitude
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
RR in a minute

BeverLIE about to get kissed maybe fin*gered again grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2013
lighternote: pokello~~~ I dont care about anyone that nominates me, that's fine. they want me to stay fresh all d time. o'boy, see over confidence, ds babe is so sure of her machinations n mercenaries that she feels she isn't going anywhere. ok oooo
Please what is wrong if she says that? What would you have her say if you were nominated and saved every week? I only hope she said it to the hearing of all HM's , you know its a psychological blow to any HM.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
Beverly's hair is hideous....jeez mehn, I prefer her previous weave.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
Actually, I prefer FAKEza's new coloured than the former one

She looks beautiful than before
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2013
Bassey is going purple...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2013
ItsModella: Beverly's hair is hideous....jeez mehn, I prefer her previous weave.

Swear down!!.. It makes me wanna puke
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2013
Beverly and Angelo make a nice couple, I must admit grin
Let's see if anything will carry on outside the house....though I doubt it due to their locations.

A PICTURE OF BOTH BEVERLY AND ANGELO IN THE RR ROOM? OK, I WON'T ASK AGAIN AFTER THIS cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ladigirl(f): 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
lighternote: pokello~~~ I dont care about anyone that nominates me, that's fine. they want me to stay fresh all d time. o'boy, see over confidence, ds babe is so sure of her machinations n mercenaries that she feels she isn't going anywhere. ok oooo

This is expected from someone who has been nominated several times and survived.

I like her though, as woman

I feel she is doing well for us in a male dominated world
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
I don't know if these housemates realize that their circus task is over. They are hellbent on looking like clowns.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
OMG!!.. Beverlie, this skirt is toooo short!!

WTF!!.. Chick's giving angelo easy access to get her fin*gered.. Smh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pestherel(f): 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
Its so nice to hear Bimp asking Angelo to take care of Beverly like 3 times... He actually likes her as a friend

(1) (2) (3) ... (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.