Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,519 members, 7,854,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:00 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2181420 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
Kslib:
I am actually surprised that you are enjoying it and see nothing wrong in what beverly is doing? I thought you had come back to your senses but it seems like i was bleeping wrong...
You,amaka and beverly have the same blood and possibly the same life style..
No wonder people keep attacking both of you on this thread.. Rubbish and nonsential bullshyte of the highest order..***spits***
Thank Goodness that i ant even watching the RR cos i for break my tv.... Beverly is a LovePeddler,a lier and a backstabber and a dirty pig who comes from a messed up background... I don talk am,make person quote me or attack me first...
Rubbish!!!!!! Shame on any goat who still likes that piece of thrash called beverly...
EASY!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hello ยก!!!
Thanks to DSTV for d open weekend ...

Bassey looking like Bieber yo...
These Emerald housemates are good actors
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
miss sparkle: I KNOW WHERE YOU CAN GET ANTI-DEPRESSANTS grin
crap!!again nd again
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kaybaby1: 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
ella.b:
Na wa..anyway,melvin has cleared d air by saying he likes maria.if beverly like,make she go lie for congo,e no concern me.
Abi, this babe sha! She dey for melvin's head She is more confused than selly her self. When selly wwas arround she said melvin likes only maria, now she is saying otherwise the babe is just silly. Even melvin told maria that he liked selly as a friend nothing big jst as a friend but maria foolishly went to tell selly that he likes her in that way, after I remember clearly melvin said 'not like like in that aspect' so me I feel out of talking too much maria killed her relationship wiv melvin. It was obvious melvin liked her but maria lied that she had a boyfriend and melvin kept on asking her but she kept on lying. Eventually she opened up and said the relationship was over before she came for bba. Melvin has always liked maria so beverly is jst misyarning about melvin. Even delish said it that maria does not have a bf back home. Melvin likes maria and is attracted to delish as well, so broken tap mouth bev shld jst shut up. Melvin has said times without number that he likes maria and selly is just a friend he bonded wiv because they both act and have contested in competitions back home. Melvin even told angelo and cleo today it was selly who initiated the randevous to talk abt bev.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
@kslib take it easy o.

Lol,Beverly's lies can drive u to break ur screen.For me,I dint find d "melvin likes selly" part funny at all.But since africa knows d truth,no wahala.
What u should keep in mind is that beverly won't stay in dat house forever and she has alotta ppl to face.
I no go allow beverly give me headache without ma permission o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
Slutty n trashy bitch......no self respect......is it too much for a female to have some self respect n comportment.........abi d oda girls in d house no be people......there's definitely a life after bba......Nigeria sure has better girls with brains even lesser than 21 years old........nonsense.......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
practikal:

Na my hairooo, its dreads, the roots need touching shaa

At this particular juncture... I'd like you to be my wife.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Excuse me? So because I said I like Beverly that now means I must be like her in person? This Beverly hate campaign is ridiculous. So I must diss her at any given opportunity just to prove to you that I'm a "follow follow pesin" & not like her? Your head is really far up your azz today.
I said what she is doing is better than her kissing and groping to where folks like YOU will turn around and still call her names. I really don't see WTF is wrong with that.
continue spitting, dunce.
Please Take it Eazzy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2013

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
BEST Rendezvous EVER grin grin ... I liked it *in basseys voice*

P.S.. Bitches I'm entitled to my opinion so watch da space grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
Kslib:
I am actually surprised that you are enjoying it and see nothing wrong in what beverly is doing? I thought you had come back to your senses but it seems like i was bleeping wrong...
You,amaka and beverly have the same blood and possibly the same life style..
No wonder people keep attacking both of you on this thread.. Rubbish and nonsential bullshyte of the highest order..***spits***
Thank Goodness that i ant even watching the RR cos i for break my tv.... Beverly is a LovePeddler,a lier and a backstabber and a dirty pig who comes from a messed up background... I don talk am,make person quote me or attack me first...
Rubbish!!!!!! Shame on any goat who still likes that piece of thrash called beverly...

Seriously, you need to chill. Why all these name calling? What has she done that hasn't been done in the history of bba. Who are you to open your filthy mouth and run a human being like you down like that. You go on and on about you not here to please anyone, does that mean you should lose decorum? Just because a poster likes or defends a favourite hm, it automatically means they are alike? Does that make sense to you? Beverly isn't the first to ever gossip during her RR session. Bev has her flaws, yes, but please she is not the worst human being on earth or worst person to ever grace bba. Nothing she is doing is a first when it comes to bba but I got carried away and angry with her last week because I personally like her and wouldn't want her to thread that path

About her lies I referred to earlier, it was about she claiming she gave up her second position during their second hoh task so that selly could become hoh and also talking about slapping lk4 cos he tried fumbling with her in the jacuzzi.

Learn to respect people and differing opinions. Stop calling people names for having preference or voting for a particular housemate.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
spade:

At this particular juncture... I'd like you to be my wife.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2013
Angelooooooo cheesy kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
StateOfMind:

Seriously, you need to chill. Why all these name calling? What has she done that hasn't been done in the history of bba. Who are you to open your filthy mouth and run a human being like you down like that. You go on and on about you not here to please anyone, does that mean you should lose decorum? Just because a poster likes or defends a favourite hm, it automatically means they are alike? Does that make sense to you? Beverly isn't the first to ever gossip during her RR session. Bev has her flaws, yes, but please she is not the worst human being on earth or worst person to ever grace bba. Nothing she is doing is a first when it comes to bba but I got carried away and angry with her last week because I personally like her and wouldn't want her to thread that path

About her lies I referred to earlier, it was about she claiming she gave up her second position during their second hoh task so that selly could become hoh and also talking about slapping lk4 cos he tried fumbling with her in the jacuzzi.

Learn to respect people and differing opinions. Stop calling people names for having preference or voting for a particular housemate.
THank you my dear, I don't think I've ever attacked ani1 here 4 liking any particular house mate, but phools be attacking me cuz I like beverly..UNA C ME 4 DREAM..arrant nonsense grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
Do not forget to sign the Petition: "United Nations: Stop The Nigerian Senate From Making Under-Age Marriage The Law!" Sign Here[http://www.change.org/petitions/united-nations-stop-the-nigerian-senate-from-making-under-age-marriage-the-law?utm_campaign=signature_receipt&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition]
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
miss sparkle:

P.S.. Bitches I'm entitled to my opinion so watch da space grin grin
1min every1 is happy and civil to each other, the next minute you are all over each other, with tempers like this the world is a safer place becox most of you are not in my proferssion.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2013
StateOfMind:

I repeat,beverly is a filthy piece of thrash and anybody that likes what she's doing is a very very filthy piece of discombobulated thrash!!!! Nonsense!!!!!!
There is nothing to like about her bahaviour and yes,she is the worst person in BBa history to ever represent the Green ,white,green nation!!! God forbid bad thing!!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
Please can we not derail the thread with nonsense
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by unuba345: 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
StateOfMind:

seconded

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
1min every1 is happy and civil to each other, the next minute you are all over each other, with tempers like this the world is a safer place becox most of you are not in my proferssion.
remember when u were vexing ur own o..I asked u to put a smile on ur face ni grin.. Lool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
That girl sitting in my room nd laughing anyhow forgot 2 subscribe 4 dstv...nw i cn't watch anything...even Bba...am angry!this is total crap!crap!crap!crap!crap!crap!crap!crap!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
Na wa o. Pesin no fit leave this thread for a few hrs without having to catch up with at least 5 pages. You guys should slow down a bit biko embarassed.
I've not watched the show for over 24 hrs and was quite glad that our Beverry is rocking a new weave (praaaaise tha Lord!!!). Bassey and Oneal also have weird new hair colours lol.
Looks like spadey has been vindicated about Maria for Melvin instead of Dilish(still miss her too cry).
Make I go read back from page 676 before the parry starts and I have 15 pages to catch up with. And one more thing...

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
Kslib:
I repeat,beverly is a filthy piece of thrash and anybody that likes what she's doing is a very very filthy piece of discombobulated thrash!!!! Nonsense!!!!!!
There is nothing to like about her bahaviour and yes,she is the worst person in BBa history to ever represent the Green ,white,green nation!!! God forbid bad thing!!!
My brother or sister or whatever you are take your vexation to KOTONU.. You say she's filthy but u talking about her evri second., and d funny thing is dis filthy trash does not even know you..so sit down there and hate all you want! Don't die of high b.p sha, ur ranting is still needed on this thread !! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
pinky lips: This girl called beverlynis cursed......she is cursed to keep talking n talking trash........imagine telling Angelo that Melvin has always liked selly n was actually lying at the bassey show tonight,that Melvin likes selly n not Maria ......how can she say that,Angelo will go back n tell sulu that n of course will bring bad blood around Melvin.......a fool that is on a date but has been talking about selly,Maria,pokello n all.....gosh.

Hehehehehhehe..I said this n pple didn't believe me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
O boy, the Feza and O'Neal hair colors shaa.

See as the two of dem just dey like Power Rangers undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2013
This rain has to stop oo cry...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
Double post
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
Here's my version of the truth concerning the Melvin/Maria/Selly triangle.
Melvin told Maria, Annabel, Dillish that at that point the only girl he had ever come close to liking was selly, he also said they had a lot in common but it was nothing special. They are just friends and nothing more. Annabel then asked which of the girls he liked recently and he said no one.
A dissapointed Maria who kinda expected to hear her name misinterpreted the whole thing as Melvin saying he liked selly in a romantic way and not her.
I think at that time Melvin was still confused btw Dillish and Maria and didn't wanna mention any name.
Maria went and told selly her own version of the story. And trust selly to spread it like wildfire that Melvin was in love with her.
Even after Maria begged selly not to tell Melvin cos she didn't want him pissed with her...selly went ahead and Melvin in a gentle manner friendzoned her.
I dunno where bev gets her ideas from..but she should try not to interfere with peoples lives..if sulu should hear her lies/ideas from Angelo...hmm..Melvin will just become public Enemy no.1 for this guys...giving them more reason to distrust him.
As for bev not comporting herself..some of u are here calling people hypocrites and saying no one is a virgin..bla bla bla..no one is condemning bev for being f*ngered by angelo! We are against her doing it on tv, while africa, 9ja and her family are watching. If u support her action, I dare you to upload a video of your boyfriend f*ngering you.
Every intelligent person knows that having s*x on bba is tantamount to uploading ur s*x tape online...so stop defending stupidity..btw here's ur bev

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
But if we're to be honest with ourselves, today's Rendezvous Session between Beverly and Angelo has been the most entertaining since this show began.

HaKID and IceCream were so boring, and O'Neaza na de worst! Jesu!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2013
miss sparkle: My brother or sister or whatever you are take your vexation to KOTONU.. You say she's filthy but u talking about her evri second.
Is she representing her mother or Nigeria? She is representing Nigeria and i will talk about her every second cos she's a disgrace....
miss sparkle: , and d funny thing is dis filthy trash does not even know you..
Does that even makes sense? What is my business of her knwoing me or not? Who even wants someone like beverly to know them?
All the people who know her hide their heads whenever she opens that filthy mouth of her's,so what is your point?
Very very dumb!!! You and bev share alot in common and dumbness is one of them..
miss sparkle:
]so sit down there and hate all you want! Don't die of high b.p sha, ur ranting is still needed on this thread !! grin grin
Hate ke!! She has enough to deal with already!!! Talking about high bp,she can Bleep whoever or do the filthy things she's already known for but she should stop dragging other decent housemates into her stupid filthy mess!!!!!
Birds of the same feather flock together!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hate her or Love her, she's still gonna be Bev. not gonna change cus of U n I...
N what ever U say isn't gonna cut short her pay neither will it make U richer ...
Abeg just laugh over her speech and move on..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2013
@miss rusty,whenever you and bev meet at your normal joint,tell her that "Her mother voted Melvin over her"...!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.