Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,137 members, 7,867,294 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184494 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2013
Bassey my dearest! I'll miss you!

Sorry you had to leave today....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2013
Chai! Bassey was too entertaining oh! This is not good.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2013
I feel so bad...Bassey i voted for you, but i guess it wasn't enough.. u will remain the most entertaining HM of BBA the Chase...i will surely miss u kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2013
lekpalicious: It's funny how everyone is crying Bassey Bassey but most of you voted for Dillish. Hypocrites

And we go church today oooo...lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2013
Shebi I tell una say Bassey go go, make we pray for Dillish

This one wey dem never evict second person, Biggie wan make Pokello feel safe grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2013
This is sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2013
Who are this ones?,we voted our favourite nd so did u,so why cry foul?i like bassey bt things happen
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by demelza: 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2013
tremzy07: cry my bassey!!! He just had the badluck of coming up at the wrongest of times! The house will be so boring without his antics
Nah! The house wont be boring after all Miss Dillish face is there for people to look at.
Shioor

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
All this bassey fans, shut da fucck up jor.. I love bassey more than dellish but we had to vote dillish cos of melvin, if twas cos of that liar, she won't even see a single vote
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by oyinmama(f): 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
Kai! After seeing the clip of Bassey 'saving' Beverley from Angelo last week cause he promised to watch out for her and stop her from doing something she would regret later, I can't imagine how he will feel getting to know she nominated him

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
ochongonoko:

Bassey can't be saved simple.. We had to vote for alliance or future vote

I wish bassey the best and pray a nigerian entertainment company signs him up to anchor their show for them.. Dude is great
What about the SL alliance? I hope Your Dillish was worth it. People choose Beauty over an Entertainer.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bintsdeyi: 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
ochongonoko:

I wish bassey the best and pray a nigerian entertainment company signs him up to anchor their show for them.. Dude is great

Mshew, I hope it doesn't back fire, u all think Dillish country will vote for 9ja se? I'm sure u guyz will need ti rig Namibia's vote for 9ja when d time comes angry
ochongonoko:

Mshew, I hope it doesn't back fire, u all think Dillish country will vote for 9ja se? I'm sure u guyz will need ti rig Namibia's vote for 9ja when d time comes

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
THE AMAKA: Now that Bassey is out it means that Melvin must win, simple.
West African Motherphucker.
YES O... Weda they like it or not... WITH FULL FORCE.... We will run the show.... Looool... WE WILL CHASE THEM ALL OUT....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2013
ochongonoko: All this bassey fans, shut da fucck up jor.. I love bassey more than dellish but we had to vote dillish cos of melvin, if twas cos of that liar, she won't even see a single vote

You shut up and let us vent. If Dillish also leaves am sure you will say something too. Free us joor

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2013
ladunsky: YES O... Weda they like it or not... WITH FULL FORCE.... We will run the show.... Looool... WE WILL CHASE THEM ALL OUT....

Don't be so sure.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
F*ck it!

Now that Bassey is out, u guys pray that your Dillish doesn't disappoint u...mschew

The chase has finally become boring to me.. I have no business watching except on mondays and sundays.

At this particular juncture, I don't care who leaves next!!!

Sefini!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
lekpalicious: What about the SL alliance? I hope Your Dillish was worth it. People choose Beauty over an Entertainer.
when did we have an alliance with SL abeg?

The same SL that we ALMOST lost to Pokello if not for added efforts? Please our alliance is with Namibia first
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
ochongonoko: All this bassey fans, shut da fucck up jor.. I love bassey more than dellish but we had to vote dillish cos of melvin, if twas cos of that liar, she won't even see a single vote

Not had to, chose to, and that is perfectly legitimate.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nnecar(f): 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2013
Oo now I cry, my entertainin bassey is out
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
Rubbish show. If people weren't voting based on regions and rigging, Bassey would still be in der...mtschew....
So If real housemates are not allowed to nominate the fake HMS what msg will dat now send to the real HMs.
My tots on the fake HMS, I rily believe it's a conspiracy against WA, cos the Emerald HMS say the Nigerians were easily booted out, wen all d while these guys were too intimidated to nominate the Nigerians, so now the fear is gone.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
lekpalicious: What about the SL alliance? I hope Your Dillish was worth it. People choose Beauty over an Entertainer.

I didn't vote dillish cos of beauty, I voted her cos MARIA CAMPAIGNED PAINSTAKINGLY for melvin. Bolt did nada so it's safe to assume that maria and namibia has got melvin's back no matter what.. That can't be said of SL even though they voted melvin

We had to choose one and loose one.. We aint God

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
Pokelloooooooo!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
Pokello out
POKELLO is out!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
POKELLO
Pokello out
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chimimi(f): 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
Pokello is ouuuuuuuuutttt
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
If you wanted bassey to stay,you would have voted very well
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
safarigirl: when did we have an alliance with SL abeg?

The same SL that we ALMOST lost to Pokello if not for added efforts? Please our alliance is with Namibia first
And how do you know your aav worked? Have we also not voted for Pokelo before?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
Pokello..after 5lives..!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
I like it....pokello out
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
And the second evictee is.....Pokello!!!!!yes!!b!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.