Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,159 members, 7,867,363 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184499 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
Kslib: These camera men don kolo oooh!!! She as dem show pokello toto.. See hair!!! ***pukes**
she no wear patari?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2013
Handy Manny: she no wear patari?
Nah!! Dem first show her tiny boobs from side,then as she wear bra dem con show her womanliness...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
russello: Selly was given a strike for ........

Pourin a drink on Pokello's head
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
Handy Manny: If you are a Dilish fan abeg take your dinner before eviction time. You no go fit eat afterwards o. My sincere advise...
tell dat to sholay
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Pourin a drink on Pokello's head

Ok...thank u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2013
Amaechi5: tell dat to sholay
Sholay you copy?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2013
languys69: I hate watching d fake HMs. I don't see d point. It's a sour joke. The ealier it ends the better. My heart breaks when Biggie says Bussi will be updating him in her next session. I think they sent in these clowns to sing praises of Pokehello to make her win. If Dillish leaves today, I might stop subscribing.
GBAM!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2013
Handy Manny: Sholay you copy?
You are high. You will be shocked when Dillish is saved once again cool

Do you copy ko, do you paste ni...mschew!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
I don't this exaggerated concern for Melvin if Bassey and Dillish leave. Melvin may not be my fave hm, but the guy has focus and discipline in droves. He came in there focused on being an individual and playing his own independent game, free from over machinations in the house and has stayed the course admirably. Yes Bassey and Dillish can sometimes gloss over his lack of "interestingness" at times, but he is still more than capable of keeping his focus without them. Besides even if he does become duller without them around, the consistent agitation of other hms regarding him, will ensure he doesn't just disappear into the background and give him even greater opportunities to flourish without having to stick his neck out. Of the 2 only Dillish can be guaranteed to never nominate him and its hardly like he will be losing a powerful ally if she leaves.

For what its worth I don't see Dillish being evicted anyway. Its likely Bassey and possibly Annabel.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
Kai!! This bassey's hair style is a no no!! It makes him look kinda gayish and dry!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2013
DILLISH VOICE ; **BIGGIE IM NOT HAPPY**

BABE PARK UR TINZ, U R GOING HOME, EYAA!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2013
mevems:
They should just evict this ga.y azz already.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2013
Since BBA started, when it's getting close to eviction time, there's always power failure.

8 minutes to 7pm now, brethren, abeg make una help me pray against NEPA.

Meanwhile, I'm suspecting that Lucifer moniker cheesy cheesy

------
They've done it again. angry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2013
Countdown . . . .
5 mins more. . .
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 21, 2013
eviction time almost ere... Before u knw.. Traffic ere on this thread will build.... Buh wen we need updates na only the few people wey own thread we go see.. Even sat nite parties... I dunno if this is where people watch their own BBA the run.... Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 6:58pm On Jul 21, 2013
ladunsky: eviction time almost ere... Before u knw.. Traffic ere on this thread will build.... Buh wen we need updates na only the few people wey own thread we go see.. Even sat nite parties... I dunno if this is where people watch their own BBA the run.... Smh.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2013
The show has started.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2013
ladunsky: eviction time almost ere... Before u knw.. Traffic ere on this thread will build.... Buh wen we need updates na only the few people wey own thread we go see.. Even sat nite parties... I dunno if this is where people watch their own BBA the run.... Smh.

Lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2013
My eviction predictions- pokello/bassey/sophie
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2013
ItsModella: The show has started.

Abeg, keep us posted - as usual.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2013
The show has started.. . . .
Ik has announced 2 peeps will leave today.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2013
Show has started and the ppl viewing this thread has increased.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2013
This Busi girl no fine. That afro did wonders for her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2013
Mama Africa looks good.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2013
Horror film wan start o...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2013
Eviction show now on...Natasha continues from where she stopped in the bBA house kitchen by going to a culinary school

I really miss her, she looks pretty in her interview

She's going to miss talking to Biggis in the Diary room, she said we should watch out for the Natasha show coming soon
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2013
This Botswana musician performing looks like a complete weirdo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2013
Eviction show has started !! Where is wild child? Today I wil knw if realy wild child is ik as ela.b claims he is
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by demelza: 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2013
If some people decide to watch am here nko? Abeg make una update for us wey dey school jare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.