Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,441 members, 7,850,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180565 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2013
Kslib: When bimp comes up against Melvin,forget Namibia!!!
you think Namibia takes cognisance of Bimp? Gorget that thing, bimp will leave without one vote from Namibia, you wan bet?

Btw, now you know that Angelo is the REAL competition here, we should strive to make sure 3 SADC reps get to that finals so they can share votes, preferrably, Angelo, O'neal and Cleo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2013
Dis one wey dillish dey scatter pidgin so!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2013
What's with all this namibia will hate hate..so?we voted for our fellow w.a brothers thats all...nd there is nothing they can do about it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2013
safarigirl: No worries, Namibia will ALWAYS love Mel cos he's there for Dillish and was there for Maria, Maria will keep campaigning for Melvin (most Nams really don't care for the whole Mellish thing)
You are right, the truth is only Nigerians care for Mellish, Namibians seem to be Melaria or nothing at all. They love Melvin for taking care of their girls and that's all. I remember a couple of Namibians were cursing Nigerians out for keeping Dillish over Maria on twitter and Nigerians were like, "What the heck is your problem? We saved one of your girls!" Oh well let's hope they still vote for us oh.

What's up with Angelo though? Can't believe that SA could not keep Koketso in but Angelo is so strong! He and Melvin seem to be the strongest based on votes.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2013
Naijas think everyone votes based on country alliance like them, some countries e.g Ghana, vote based on who got their reps' back in the house

Bimp continually nominates Dillish so they won't be inclined to save a potential threat...Bimp and Dil could even be evicted same day grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2013
montelik: I will say again, there is no clear favorite, at this stage anyone could be evicted based on whom they are put up with. Its looking like a lot of voting loopholes have been closed this year and I like it. Put your money where your favorite hms is, else prepare to shocked on Sunday. SMS is the way.

Nah... Angelo is a fav thanks to SADC and regional voting
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2013
safarigirl: you think Namibia takes cognisance of Bimp? Gorget that thing, bimp will leave without one vote from Namibia, you wan bet?

Btw, now you know that Angelo is the REAL competition here, we should strive to make sure 3 SADC reps get to that finals so they can share votes, preferrably, Angelo, O'neal and Cleo
It's better Sulu rather than Oneil. That guy needs to leave like yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2013
Beverly you are next!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2013
languys69: BBA is a fraud! Rest of Africa for Angelo? Really? so this dude is much preferred over Dillish and Bassey in the rest of Africa? Absurd!
SOMENIGERIAN ACTIVELY VOTED FOR HIM, SAW A DELTA STATE ANGELLO SUPPORT GROUP ON FACEBUK...***our inlaw***
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2013
Kslib: Beverly you are next!!!!
Only in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2013
BizBloke:

Oga! shocked

Don't be shocked bro, it's all irony..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2013
noname: I hope this teaches us a lesson as Nigerians. People were so cocky about this aav and about snatching countries and we even went as far as saying we would get SL anytime we wanted because the aav will help us get it. Let's not get cocky, this aav might not be working so the over confidence needs to stop oh.
People will just behaving as if they control the way people vote in other countries. It is simply by the Grace of God that Melvin is still in the game. Wait until he is nominated along side Dilish and Bimp is the HOH. I know people will personally write and apology letter begging Pokello and Hakeem for votes. Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2013
Y'all better pray Melvin, Beverly, Delish and Angelo don't come up for eviction any time soon. You people will have sleepless nights aplenty.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2013
If Angelo wins, i won't be upset.
I like Angelo a lot and he is really fine! Will vote for him wherever Melvin is not up. Sue me tongue
Angelooooooooo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2013
wild child: WildChild is here *tongue out*
so na u de use Ik fone wen hees on stage? Ure busted!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nomski0(f): 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2013
dmalam:
SOMENIGERIAN ACTIVELY VOTED FOR HIM, SAW A DELTA STATE ANGELLO SUPPORT GROUP ON FACEBUK...***our inlaw***

EWWWWWW
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2013
lekpalicious: It's better Sulu rather than Oneil. That guy needs to leave like yesterday
nah, we saving O'neil for the Munya moment, I can already imagine his eyes popping outta the sockets grin

Let it be known, Angelo BORROWED Melvin's ROA vote....

Only Melvin and Angelo are clear favourites as of now, the rest are living on borrowed time
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2013
What's with all this namibia will hate us..so?we voted for our fellow w.a brothers thats all...nd there is nothing they can do about it,if they really like melvin as they say,they will still vote for him...nd i dn't think they will ever vote 4 beverly if she is up,their love is for melvin as a person not nigeria as a country or so i think
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2013
Yinkade: namibia would leave delish and vote melvin because na epa dem come sell for bba abi.......you think delish does not want the money too

My brother, these strategy talks just amuse me. As if melvin will automatically get namibia votes irrespective of who he's up against. Dillish has booked a spot in the finals already. People keep underestimating this babe. She will drag votes with melvin in the finals.

Btw, angelo is another great competition in this game to look out for. He hasn't been up for nominations before (he was just replaced twice and he got 4 and 5 country votes respectively).

Imma just sit put and enjoy the game as it comes like I always do, afterall the primary aim of watching is for entertainment purpose. cool

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2013
Handy Manny: People will just behaving as if they control the way people vote in other countries. It is simply by the Grace of God that Melvin is still in the game. Wait until he is nominated along side Dilish and Bimp is the HOH. I know people will personally write and apology letter begging Pokello and Hakeem for votes. Rubbish.

LOL. That won't happen and even if it does, it will only be a minority who do so.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2013
Who wants to predict tomorrow's nominations
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2013
ochongonoko:

Hate on bro.. It's your life
The last time I checked I was living a boring life until you called to say hi. Dillish is fair game for hate comments, what makes her different from Selly, Beverly, Pokello, Feza, Annabel et al?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2013
@ghpatriot make dillish not give you bp as you dey resume morrow. lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2013
mykali: Y'all better pray Melvin, Beverly, Delish and Angelo don't come up for eviction any time soon. You people will have sleepless nights aplenty.

Never mind Beverly wud seriously be compromised Mel wud have three votes guaranteed and I wud campaign against Beverly
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2013
Handy Manny: People will just behaving as if they control the way people vote in other countries. It is simply by the Grace of God that Melvin is still in the game. Wait until he is nominated along side Dilish and Bimp is the HOH. I know people will personally write and apology letter begging Pokello and Hakeem for votes. Rubbish.
so what are you saying now?because i dn't undertand,we should have voted 4 pokello that insulted us or what?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2013
BevAngelo.....love in action, Bev just prepared a delicious noodls for her Man...our inlaw
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2013
chriskwaku: @ghpatriot make dillish not give you bp as you dey resume morrow. lol
HE HAS A BP ALREDY, DO U ,MEAN HIGH BP (HYPERTENSION) wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2013
ochongonoko:

Not cos o a love affair, because of SADC connection, it's as simply as that. Check out those that voted him

But you can't deny that people didn't sit up to notice him after the whole ish with Beverly started. It made people sit up and notice Angelo.

And many more are getting carried away with the whole "I respect you too much to make love to you ish".
But thank goodness that is his plan with her.

Time will tell sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
The last time I checked I was living a boring life until you called to say hi. Dillish is fair game for hate comments, what makes her different from Selly, Beverly, Pokello, Feza, Annabel et al?

That's why I said, HATE ON.. Feel free to hate her all you like.. I won't stop you.

Cheers
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2013
Moving on, beverly just brought dinner for her husband material. Angelo complemented the food and one of the new girls said angelo is lucky he has someone who is taking care of him in the house.

Now that natasha and bassey have left, beverly and dillish are the new cooks in the house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2013
alexumeho: BevAngelo.....love in action, Bev just prepared a delicious noodls for her Man...our inlaw
Oga,the meal was for everybody!!!! You miss the part wey she give melvin,dillish,alusa,elikem ,sophie e..t..c..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2013
Elikem said a lil while ago that he knows two housemates that will never nominate him. I guess he is banking on mel and bev.
Hope bev won't sell out onthe poor guy cos am sure melvin won't.
So sad 9ja didn't go to dillish, but is just a game tho. Thank God it went yo bassey cos I would have. Been crazy if it had gone to pokello.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.