Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,165 members, 7,856,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182025 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nnecar(f): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2013
C as Angelo dey chop noodles like those Early Men, hmmmm d guy mouth na cooler I swear!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2013
chriskwaku: @ghpatriot make dillish not give you bp as you dey resume morrow. lol
charley...how far? I will resume morrow feeling good and knowing that Eli has finally got another country vote.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2013
[b][/b]I won't be surprised if people go in to dd diary rm and forget beverlys name. Dis one she's preparing indomie( d ony tn she knows hw too cook)for HMS with her juju ingredient...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2013
easyflex: Elikem said a lil while ago that he knows two housemates that will never nominate him. I guess he is banking on mel and bev.
Hope bev won't sell out onthe poor guy cos am sure melvin won't.
So sad 9ja didn't go to dillish, but is just a game tho. Thank God it went yo bassey cos I would have. Been crazy if it had gone to pokello.

If we are talking about the same conversation he had with alusa and annabel, he said the two housemates he's sure will never nominate him have left (referring to pokello and fatima), so he feels his name will come up tomorrow again.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2013
Dannyxy: so what are you saying now?because i dn't undertand,we should have voted 4 pokello that insulted us or what?
No he is saying each country has only one vote and so we should stop being overconfident about snatching votes from other countries.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2013
Maybe because I already know these housemates are fake, I'm always uninterested in their stories, especially their lives outside the bba house. Unfortunately, they are all up on my screen tonight, both channels. *sigh*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2013
#TeamNigeria
#TeamAngelo

Lmaooooo kiss cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bintsdeyi: 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2013
spade: Uh-oh! The voting didn't go as planned shocked

But what the heck, we voted her twice already, right?

Its obvious now dt people here(Nairaland) cannot control 9ja's vote. Lol, dancing to Khona , Azonto, Etighi ruling. Atleast Bassey got 9ja's vote and Pokello is history

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bintsdeyi: 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2013
spade: Uh-oh! The voting didn't go as planned shocked

But what the heck, we voted her twice already, right?

Its obvious now dt people here(Nairaland) cannot control 9ja's vote. Lol, dancing to Khona , Azonto, Etighi ruling. Atleast Bassey got 9ja's vote and Pokello is history. Will miss u Bassey
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by owee: 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2013
THE AMAKA: #TeamNigeria
#TeamAngelo

Lmaooooo kiss cool

Nne bia....which one be ya own with Angelo ?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2013
My predictions....
Feza ........beverly/melvin/elikem
Oneal........ bevery/elikem/melvin
Annabel...... Beverly/melvin
Angelo..... Sulu/annabel
Nando....... Sulu/melvin
Bimp....... Elikem/angelo/oneal
Melvin..... Bimp/Annabel/oneal
Beverly.... Annabel/oneal/sulu
Sulu..... Beverly/annabel/feza
Dillish...... Oneal/feza/cleo
Cleo.... Feza/annabel/oneal
Elikem... Oneal/feza

The ones with three names means two of three will be up!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2013
Handy Manny: People will just behaving as if they control the way people vote in other countries. It is simply by the Grace of God that Melvin is still in the game. Wait until he is nominated along side Dilish and Bimp is the HOH. I know people will personally write and apology letter begging Pokello and Hakeem for votes. Rubbish.
it depends on who he's up against boss.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2013
So all that AAV talk na banza? Kai! We better start to dey chop humble eba or else Melvin no go get any votes when e come up again.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2013
Dannyxy: so what are you saying now?because i dn't undertand,we should have voted 4 pokello that insulted us or what?
how can I mean that? I am saying you will need votes from anywhere for our man Mekvin to stay up. You may even need it from Botswana if O'Neal is out. People should just enjoy the game and vote their preferred housemates and stop all these regional calculations. It is a game. You can only vote from a housemate to stay not for a housemate to leave. Fucck the AAV. It is a myth.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2013
Kslib: My predictions....
Angelo..... Sulu/annabel
Nando....... Sulu/melvin
Elikem... Oneal/feza

Hats off to you. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2013
safarigirl: Naijas think everyone votes based on country alliance like them, some countries e.g Ghana, vote based on who got their reps' back in the house

Bimp continually nominates Dillish so they won't be inclined to save a potential threat...Bimp and Dil could even be evicted same day grin
This is true but it would Have been a different case if one of those up for evictions voted for us. If you scrath our back we scratch yours. If nobody does then they should not automatically expect our votes. We will go for who we like. At least now there is more chance then not Zim will back Elikem up so our vote was not completely wasted. He will definately be up next week. I just wish two sadc and two ea will also be up to break that sadc/ea thing so one of their reps too can go home.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by demelza: 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2013
lindsay: So all that AAV talk na banza? Kai! We better start to dey chop humble eba or else Melvin no go get any votes when e come up again.
LOOOL
ethelbert! Ugochukwu! Angus! Cleopatra! Jumoke! All of dem just fall una hand.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2013
Angelo..... Sulu/annabel
Nando....... Sulu/melvin
Elikem... Oneal/feza

This is what I think:
Dillish- Oneal/Nando/Cleo
Elikem- Oneal/Sulu...he still kinda trusts Feza...I think.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nnecar(f): 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2013
Wow, nando said his mum had him @ 14, now I know wot d likes of Yerima are thinkin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by devour129: 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2013
Afam4eva:
She was the only east African up for eviction. By the time she's up with Nando and other east Africans.
ok,I think I get it. Doubt if they take out two Nigerians now.maybe one out soon and the other will reach finals cos I know how much they lose anytime a Nigerian doesn't get to the end.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2013
demelza:
LOOOL
how una sure say that AAV no dey work?

All the naijas wey say dem dey do AAV for Bassey, how many of them really put effort?

I always maintain the stand that you no go ginger to do something if your pikin no dey involved, Bassey no be our pikin, shikena!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2013
Angelo..... Sulu/annabel
Nando....... Sulu/melvin
Elikem... Oneal/feza

oneal and fezza abeg.....make husband and wife leave on the same day.....such delight smiley.....to think I actually liked feza @ the begining of the show
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
It seems like this AAV stuff isn't that effective afterall. I had a strong feeling that the wap method( the only aav method I tried btw) by @ItsModella is flawed and won't count. I tried to warn her about it so that she and other people that are using that method don't invest their time and energy on something that would ultimately turn out to be fruitless, but didn't get any response from her.
If we are to keep using any aav methods, be it wap, web or sms, we have to be sure it's working properly otherwise I'll advise you all to just go register as many legit acc as possible under different countries and vote hourly. There's nothing as depressing as voting all week long only to find out all those efforts was wasted. A big dyke in the **s, I'd say.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2013
GH PATRIOT: charley...how far? I will resume morrow feeling good and knowing that Eli has finally got another country vote.

onua i dey oo. i just have a feeling all 3 west africans would be up morrow
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2013
fashrola: later in the day i'll distribute h.acked Ugochukwu DSTV accounts to genuine people here....we gonna take Ugochukuwu territory by force.... so if u need it start by dropping ur PM and make sure when u collect it u must it to vote its not fo decoration

GH PATRIOT: The day Ugochukuwu Territory falls for Bassey, that will be the day I EXIT Nairaland, and I know most people here want that so please help yourself Rig Rig Rig....

Please whose Territory is "Ugochukwu"?
miss sparkle: LOOK JUST VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE HOUSEMATE, ON SUNDAY WE SHALL SEE WHO WINS NIJA'S VOTE AND I CAN ASSURE YOU BASSEY WILL grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2013
If it's Melvin, Dil, Elikem, Annabel and Feza that come up (after swap n all) Elikem and Feza may just leave
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
sholay2011:
This is what I think:
Dillish- Oneal/Nando/Cleo
Elikem- Oneal/Sulu...he still kinda trusts Feza...I think.
Well,you might be correct on that dillish part considering the fact that you are Mr dillish ..lol..
On elikem's part,it's very unlikely that he wont nominate feza considering her beef for pokello and now that he feels they've succeeded in sending pokello away.. Oneal and feza are a couple and i feel elikem has wisened up!!!
Well,lets see sha!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2013
demelza:
LOOOL
I know of "Ugochukwu", please decode the other names.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2013
demelza:
LOOOL
The cocky, haughty and capricious with the whole foolery of a scheme.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2013
Kai!! This show is becoming too boring!!! What da Bleep was biggy thinking with this emerald shyte!!!
Get them off my damn screen!!! Na emerald i go chop!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2013
We better stop being cocky and be nice or else we go turn to another Pokello wey pose pose so tey she con fail.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2013
Finally,annabel off my screen.. She's been telling jj stories about her journey so far, not leaving out the part melvin swapped her despite being the one that welcomed and accommodated him on his arrival to the diamond house Talked about her angelo rejection and how she dealt with it. Then said hakeem was a nice guy, I wish you met him, he loved his girl cleo and was always showing it, bla bla...

Regional voting has favoured this girl so far in this season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.