Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,323 members, 7,850,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180468 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
FACT Melvin is boring!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
MizBeHavin:

Sis abeg you no dey sleep? Serious qweshion pls

@The AMAKA sleep na. Haba!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
To me ooooo...even tho Melvin dint know who to give as a threat, let me help him.

He finds Beverly as a threat cuz shes from d same country as he's from.If she remains, votes 'll be split.

signed:Melvin's publicist.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
fork adict:

Then it only means you and the BBA mugus are all a confused bunch.

It is common knowledge that melvin is NOT, HAS NEVER BEEN AND WILL NEVER BE ENTERTAINING.

He is only popular cos of his 'mr Nice' disposition. and cos hes a nigerian.

Melvin is ok. But Mighty melvin is straight up bull sheeeet!
I dont know what your defination of entertainment is,but to me,Melvin entertains me and the Big Brother crew who called him MIGHTY...
Anybody who has been watching since the houses merged especially today should feel weird calling Melvin a bore..
Now look at these housemates and rate Melvin enetertainment wise!!!!
Annabel
Oneal
Feza
Bimp
Nando
Dillish
Beverly
Cleo
Sulu
Angelo
Elikem
This will be a good start...

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
kgr28: FACT Melvin is boring!!!

Thanks jare.

One thing with me is i dont roll with the crowd. Never have, never will. Its okay for you to like any housemate for whatever reason, its your kettle of fish. But the moment you try to force a particular housemate down my throat like those chics that suck on big deaks, then it becomes a problem with me.

Imagine the tag Mighty Melvin? does it even sound nice? and i know for a fact that even those that call him so, deep in their conscience, they will know that is sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
K
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
I find this interesting coming from a South African...
Whos is your rep again? Oooh,ooh, Angelo...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
Nigerians must u guys reply foreigners ehn...ignore them

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib:
I dont know what your defination of entertainment is,but to me,Melvin entertains me and the Big Brother crew who called him MIGHTY...
Anybody who has been watching since the houses merged especially today should feel weird calling Melvin a bore..
Annabel
Oneal
Feza
Bimp
Nando
Dillish
Beverly
Cleo
Sulu
Angelo
Elikem
since wey d house merge na melvin nai get everywhere na him talk pass, make d house lively. how do pple want him to entertain again make e stab himself before pple go knw say e dey entertaining for me melvin is my best entertainer.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
fork adict:

Then it only means you and the BBA mugus are all a confused bunch.

It is common knowledge that melvin is NOT, HAS NEVER BEEN AND WILL NEVER BE ENTERTAINING.

He is only popular cos of his 'mr Nice' disposition. and cos hes a nigerian.

Melvin is ok. But Mighty melvin is straight up bull sheeeet!
so who else would you prefer?

Mighty Angelo
Mighty O'neil
Mighty Sulu

No, no, I got it
Mighty Denzel, maybe?

Lemme educate you on the history of that title...it was first bestowed upon him in week 3, when he became the first MALE housemate of The Chase to win a HOH title...and has stuck, because even till now, he remains the most successful HOH in BOTH houses having won 3 tasks and an arena game, no other HOH, male or female has had that record.

His might can also be attested when he boldly faced Africa by leaving himself up, despite having six others to choose from. It takes a brave man, and a mighty one to do that.

There are also other attributes like his build, which is strong, fit and can be said to be one that signifies MIGHT.

So Oga forkadict, MELVIN's MIGHT, has NOTHING to do with the entertainment you seek, rather it's his PERSONALITY and his being the ULTIMATE ALPHA MALE that makes him mighty.

You of all people should know that MIGHTY NIGERIA, cannot send clowns like Sulu and Denzel to rep us, when we have MEN

And even with his teeth, he's still HOT and remains THE CHASE

22 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
fork adict:

Thanks jare.

One thing with me is i dont roll with the crowd. Never have, never will. Its okay for you to like any housemate for whatever reason, its your kettle of fish. But the moment you try to force a particular housemate down my throat like those chics that suck on big deaks, then it becomes a problem with me.

Imagine the tag Mighty Melvin? does it even sound nice? and i know for a fact that even those that call him so, deep in their conscience, they will know that is sarcasm.
y pained?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
@fork addict, if you find Melvin boring, that is your opinion, you are entitled to it but you have no right to insult those who find him entertaining. Entertainment is subjective. So quit the know-it-all/my-word-is-final attitude.

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2013

And Angelo is wat again Pls remaind me undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
Hmmm...so many Melvin ardent fans here...but pls let's try to be objective sha.

Btw, if it was Beverly that mentioned Melvin as her major competition in the diary room...are we sure she won't be tongue-lashed and slandered unlike 'sweet' Melvin who wouldn't hurt a fly?

Not that I blame Melvin for saying such (thank God hez wise enough to know the presence of Beverly threatens his dream to win) but our reactions shouldn't be too biased.

The funny thing is most housemates don't see Angelo as competition but they wud be shocked at forthcoming Sundays.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
justloveme: since wey d house merge na melvin nai get everywhere na him talk pass, make d house lively. how do pple want him to entertain again make e stab himself before pple go knw say e dey entertaining for me melvin is my best entertainer.
Gbaaam!!! I dont know if those calling him boring have been watching lately!!!
Anyway,na them get their mouth!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
safarigirl: so who else would you prefer?

Mighty Angelo
Mighty O'neil
Mighty Sulu

No, no, I got it
Mighty Denzel, maybe?

Lemme educate you on the history of that title...it was first bestowed upon him in week 3, when he became the first MALE housemate of The Chase to win a HOH title...and has stuck, because even till now, he remains the most successful HOH in BOTH houses having won 3 tasks and an arena game, no other HOH, male or female has had that record.

His might can also be attested when he boldly faced Africa by leaving himself up, despite having six others to choose from. It takes a brave man, and a mighty one to do that.

There are also other attributes like his build, which is strong, fit and can be said to be one that signifies MIGHT.

So Oga forkadict, MELVIN's MIGHT, has NOTHING to do with the entertainment you seek, rather it's his PERSONALITY and his being the ULTIMATE ALPHA MALE that makes him mighty.

You of all people should know that MIGHTY NIGERIA, cannot send clowns like Sulu and Denzel to rep us, when we have MEN

And even with his teeth, he's still HOT and remains THE CHASE
dis d best post ever.pls who ever said melvin is not mighty should give me d person apart for melvin dat is mighty even his fellow housemate no dis.mighty melvin for ever
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tellitlikeitis: 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
fork adict:

Thanks jare.

So he should parade himself insulting HMs? Or misbehaving with girls? What on earth do u mean by entertainment? He is his own person if u can do better, audition next year abeg. Nigerians get problem!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
Agbgift:

And Angelo is wat again Pls remaind me undecided
whatever you like him to be,you can even call him names,your choice. Fact Melvin is boring and his DSs. BEV IS COOL.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
sholay2011: Hmmm...so many Melvin ardent fans here...but pls let's try to be objective sha.

Btw, if it was Beverly that mentioned Melvin as her major competition in the diary room...are we sure she won't be tongue-lashed and slandered unlike 'sweet' Melvin who wouldn't hurt a fly?

Not that I blame Melvin for saying such (thank God hez wise enough to know the presence of Beverly threatens his dream to win) but our reactions shouldn't be too biased.

The funny thing is most housemates don't see Angelo as competition but they wud be shocked at forthcoming Sundays.
Did you miss the part where he told beverly that he mentioned her as his biggest threat cos he was out of options?
Those who watched his diary session will agree with me that he took almost a minute or more before he answered that question...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
safarigirl:
He told her when biggie asked 4 his biggest competition he mentioned her for lack of who to say

I'm aware of that. I can only imagine the conspiracies and curses that would be flying around had the reverse been the case, even with the disclaimer that "i couldn't think of anyone else." Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib:
Did you miss the part where he told beverly that he mentioned her as his biggest threat cos he was out of options?
Those who watched his diary session will agree with me that he took almost a minute or more before he answered that question...
cause he likes to ACT UP. He wants to be diferent.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
ping pong:

@The AMAKA sleep na. Haba!!!!!!!!

I did sleep, i'm fine. No need to bother yourself.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
Nigerians, i hail the cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib:
Annabel
Oneal
Feza
Bimp
Nando
Dillish
Beverly
Cleo
Sulu
Angelo
Elikem

Right from BB the amplified, I have only preached one gospel and that is AFRICA AINT MATURE ENOUGH FOR A PAN AFRICAN REALITY SHOW AS BBA. Primarily cos, i have assessed the voting pattern and i am convinced that many times, the votin will be along regional lines and not on merit. By merit, I mean voting for the most entertaining housemate at any point in the game. Africans have demonstrated their inability to set aside sentiments and act in the most logical and reasonable manner in most issues bearing on their lives. Africas decisions to save betty and sacrifice Denzel and also save Dellish and Annabel and sacrifice bassey are cases to prove my point.

Denzel's eviction nearly snuffed the life out of my interest in this seasons edition of BB. bassey's eviction was the coup de grace. so right now, i dont give 2 forks whoever wins the money. Oneal or beverly could win it for all i care.

And now to your question of benchmarking Melvin's entertainment worth with those afore listed housemates. As far as I'm concerned, with they are all in the same league. They are all borites. With the exception of Oneal tho who is the undisputed Messenger of Hate.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
sholay2011: Hmmm...so many Melvin ardent fans here...but pls let's try to be objective sha.

The difference btw bev and melvin as u should have noticed by now is that bev takes things personal and melvin doesn't.
After the DS melvin went straight to bev and told her biggie asked me for my competition and I said u..cos I didn't know whoelse to say.
So why would u in ur right senses think he did a bad thing..
Why can't bev go to melvin and say "hey I think u're lying about selly and maria"
Any intelligent person will understand what I'm talking about at this particular juncture

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib:
Oh...so you too believed he ran out of options? undecided And because he told Beverly, that automatically nullifies what he said in the diary room?

Melvin is quite intelligent and he is trying to play the game and also impress us. How do you know what he said wasn't the truth anyway? Did he really run out of options- meaning he saw no other person as a worthy competitor but Bev came to his mind out of the blue? I like Melvin but won't be swayed by antics. I believe whatever he says...not what he thinks...because I no be winch. grin grin

Let's leave dat aside. My post is not to criticize his move but ensure we are not too biased towards him on this thread. Because if it was Beverly, I can imagine hail and brimstone raining on her supporters.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
pls, when will biggie announce the nominees? what time?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
E don start. Lmaooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
kgr28: whatever you like him to be,you can even call him names,your choice. Fact Melvin is boring and his DSs. BEV IS COOL.
and ANGELO is entertaining? lol Oneal? lol SMH u need a Brain Check and stop picking on Melvin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
kgr28: whatever you like him to be,you can even call him names,your choice. Fact Melvin is boring and his DSs. BEV IS COOL.

Yeah Bev is cool but far better than ur angelo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
No matter how boring u think Melvin is..u can't compare him to angelo..I used to give excuses like I don't watch ruby house so I don't know much about angelo..
But in the few days I've watched the only interesting thing about angelo is bev..even when he's with her I have to change the channel cos he's speech is always boring..
Btw this same melvin u're calling boring is now trending on twitter as a talkative..thanks to S.A again..u people should make up ur mind..is he boring or a talkative undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
Agbgift:

Yeah Bev is cool but far better than ur angelo.
your opinion....everyone has it, its like an ASSSHOLE...

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.