Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180579 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib: Angelo said he enjoyed his rendezvous with beverly and love the fact that they are both connecting on a whole diiferent level.. Biggy asked if he feels they are a couple and he said 'yes'.. He also said he and bev being together doesnt mean they will avoid the rest housemates,he said they will blend with the rst just like they used to...
Biggy asked if the nominations today was a ruby vs diamond thing and he said 'NO'...
He felt betrayed when sulu swapped him cos sulu always called him his brother.. He said he's disappointed with sulu,angry a little bit but their relationship as friends will change... He said when someone swaps you,they want you to go so his closeness with sulu has/will dwindle..
He feels sulu wants to be in everybody's face and make them like... He said as for now,he doesnt want to trust people and the only person he trusts for now is "Beverly"....
He said he hopes he is doing things right...
He said sulu is his biggest threat in the ruby house...

melvin, angelo, bimp and elikem is the HM i want to win this chase... And i know one of them will win...angelo is real and calm..has no problems with anybody says it the way it is...he has the best nomination session for a while now cos he hits the point when nominating HMs... He knows what he's doing

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib: Sulu's said his biggest threat is Oneal,cleo,eveva and MELVIN... He said if any of them wins the money,he will be okay cos he likes them BUT if anyther person besides the mentioned wins,he will be like "Whaat".. Lmao!!
In his words,biggy i'm sorry but none of the emeralds pose a threat to me..lol

I wonder why Sulu hates Angelo so much really...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
StateOfMind:

This I will not support. Do you guys forget this is just a game? What atrocities have she commited for God sakes? Why cajole people not to vote for her? You wanna go the bassey route too? The way most people started painting him black just so he wouldn't get votes? What is so hard in Voting for who you want and stop the hate campaign for who you do not want.

Oneal and feza I don't like but they sure have their favourites. I can not vote them out neither will I go on a hate campaign for them. Just vote for your favourite and enjoy the game as it is.

And just so you know, if bev comes up this evening imma vote for her.

aite... I respect your opinions

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maingwaest(f): 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2013
languys69: I think Biggy should not be showing the DS of the fake house mates. They sound like they are pitching for certain house mates. The idea is so unfair.
. True talk
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2013
sholay2011:
Hmmm...it depends on the way you see it. Btw, sophie just mentioned her favourites as Annabel, Dillish, Beverly and some others. Her least favourites are Oneal and Feza. grin

You did not get my point. The opinions of these fake house mate do matter. Most of them used to watch the real house mates from the outside just like us, now they are in the House, they see them differently. People are giing to respect what they said because unlike us, they have first hand experience of the real house mates. So when they pitch for a particular house mate and say he or she is real and should win, it will indeed have an influence on how viewers perceive that house mate because they are merely watching at home. To me that is an unfair advantage.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
i thought dat dis fake emerald HMS are just here to confuse the original HMS,why are they campaining for some of the housemates and saying other things.Hmmmmm i don't understand dis yrs big brother at all

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
SAGirl:

That she is a lady shocked Did you see her on stage last night? She was behaving like an insecure 16 year old! And what with the jumping around as if she is from a 1980 Salt n Pepper music video?

lol...if she aint a lady, what else is she?..a haemophrodite? grin... She was jumping around to show africa her son and her swaggness...lol

well i still maintain that i love her and her only faults in my book is her insulting WA... Thats my opinion sha...she's very blunt and knows who and who hates and her and doesnt give a fucck

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
ELIKEMS DIARY SESSION....
He feels down cos pokello who was close to him left.. He was shocked that sulu swapped angelo cos he thought angelo and sulu quite had an intimate relationship...
He said when pokello left,he was deluding himslef hat she was downstairs and him upstairs,but the reality hit him when he had to seperate the beds and give Melvin one..
He said he felt pokello was targeted cos the housemates misunderstood her personality and didnt put an effort to know her.. He also said it might be cos poky was a threat and people wanted to have a smooth ride to final and pokello was an obstacle threat wise!!!
He said he's still thankful that he is still in the house and the absence of poky wont neccessarily affect his game and at this point,he will be looking at the game from a surviving a week to week point of view!!
He said the merging lightended things up cos the house was getting boring and finds eveva and inyeresting character and is getting a liking for her..
As regarding todays nominations,he said he feels his name will be up once again..
Biggy asked if he has anything to say and he said if pokello is watching,he wants her to know he misses her and wants to their friendship to still exist beyond the house!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
elikem will get ghana and zimbabweans vote...dunno if it will be enough to save him though
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

melvin, angelo, bimp and elikem is the HM i want to win this chase... And i know one of them will win...angelo is real and calm..has no problems with anybody says it the way it is...he has the best nomination session for a while now cos he hits the point when nominating HMs... He knows what he's doing
guy 4get dat tin joor.Do u tink angelo will be evicted,he will be there till day 91 cause he is 4rm southafrica and it is where bba is being hosted or u wan make them do roit again.I know say had it been angelo is not 4rm southafrica,he would have been evicted long ago

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
SAGirl:

I wonder why Sulu hates Angelo so much really...
The fact that angelo wasnt in sulu's top 5 doesnt mean he hates him nah...
If a Nigerian were to say " this housemate hates melvin cos he didnt include him in his top 5",what will your reply be to us as a South African.. Be honest!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
Amaechi5: guy 4get dat tin joor.Do u tink angelo will be evicted,he will be there till day 91 cause he is 4rm southafrica and it is where bba is being hosted or u wan make them do roit again.I know say had it been angelo is not 4rm southafrica,he would have been evicted long ago

nah i kinda disagree.... Yeah, angelo has SADC's back but so does most HMs too.. Annabreast would've been evicted too if not for regional voting and alliances... Its sad that peeps voted on alliance instead of entertainment and there's nothing we can do about it but rather join them....angelo has a melvin persona and that has made people like him...cant you see that noboy nominated him out of the 12 HMs?..it shows you that they like him a lot...after all koketso is from SA but still got kicked out...angelo is strong Competitior regardless of SADC votes
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib: ELIKEMS DIARY SESSION....
He feels down cos pokello who was close to him left.. He was shocked that sulu swapped angelo cos he thought angelo and sulu quite had an intimate relationship...
He said when pokello left,he was deluding himslef hat she was downstairs and him upstairs,but the reality hit him when he had to seperate the beds and give Melvin one..
He said he felt pokello was targeted cos the housemates misunderstood her personality and didnt put an effort to know her.. He also said it might be cos poky was a threat and people wanted to have a smooth ride to final and pokello was an obstacle threat wise!!!
He said he's still thankful that he is still in the house and the absence of poky wont neccessarily affect his game and at this point,he will be looking at the game from a surviving a week to week point of view!!
He said the merging lightended things up cos the house was getting boring and finds eveva and inyeresting character and is getting a liking for her..
As regarding todays nominations,he said he feels his name will be up once again..
Biggy asked if he has anything to say and he said if pokello is watching,he wants her to know he misses her and wants to their friendship to still exist beyong the house!!!
grin grin grin grin

finally, my guy go get bed to sleep on.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
ItsModella:
grin grin grin grin

LOL...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
ItsModella:
grin grin grin grin

gringrin... Na true you talk o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
I thought IK said the emeralds will be staying only for some few days,so why is biggy telling the housemates that they can Nominate the emeralds this coming Monday?.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib: I thought IK said the emeralds will be staying only for some few days,so why is biggy telling the housemates that they can Nominate the emeralds this coming Monday?.

its all part of the game...before next monday, they will be out

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

Like seriously? You want Bimp to win? undecided Well, it's your opinion. But this is my opinion grin: Dillish/Melvin/Elikem...apart from this trio...I don't want anybody else to win! Including Beverly and her darling Angelo who for now is the strongest competitor. But there is nothing much about him. He is cool and all sorts but he is NO Melvin.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib: I thought IK said the emeralds will be staying only for some few days,so why is biggy telling the housemates that they can Nominate the emeralds this coming Monday?.

Seriously this emerald thing is getting irritating. The excuse for not nominating this week sounds ok. What will happen next week?? Few days is practically turning into 1 week

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lighternote: 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
SAGirl:

That she is a lady shocked Did you see her on stage last night? She was behaving like an insecure 16 year old! And what with the jumping around as if she is from a 1980 Salt n Pepper music video?
u r so right!!! the best composed hm on d stage following eviction is Maria n surprising enough followed by natasha. both were so mature n exuded confidence n focus. Pokello is definitely from that salt n pepper video all in d name of queen of swagger. she cldnt control her shock, vexation n frustration.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ghboy: 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
why do i have a feeling the West Africa hating HMs (Feza n Oneal esp) are planning not to nominate Bev n Mel til the end? they may leave them both for the final to split the assured (9ja,Gh n SL) votes between them to reduce their chances of winning. Feza n Oneal (God i hate this donkey) might just get persons from their regions nominated after Elikem is gone. final 5 of Mel, Bev, Feza, Oneal and most likely Angelo will not be good for Mel n Bev. many will agree Melvin has the upperhand to swoop WA votes but Bev hasnt been up before so we cant be sure about that. just my opinion
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
fynegurl:
Thank God say na ur alomo u bet and not your left b*lls!

Hian! Wetin you dey fine 4 ein left *****? shocked cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
Annabel's DIARY SESSION...
She is happy to have made it to the top 20.. She said everybody is nice and the whole dynamics of the game has changed with he coming of the emeralds..
She said as regarding yesternight's eviction,she wasnt moved cos she came into the game alone and what she cared about was her being saved..
She said being called the strongest in the house like poky and bassey doesnt neccessarily reflects who africa loves you..
She said having three kenyans in the house is a sort of pressure cos people will want to reduce countries who still have a handful of reps still in the game..
She said people will be like lets reduce the kenyans,the Nigerians(hypocrite) ..e..t..c.
She doesnt see any particular housemates as a threat cos they are still 18 in number and the game still has some little kilometers to trek more..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
grin Feza doesn't even see Oneal as competition

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
ghboy: why do i have a feeling the West Africa hating HMs (Feza n Oneal esp) are planning not to nominate Bev n Mel til the end? they may leave them both for the final to split the assured (9ja,Gh n SL) votes between them to reduce their chances of winning. Feza n Oneal (God i hate this donkey) might just get persons from their regions nominated after Elikem is gone. final 5 of Mel, Bev, Feza, Oneal and most likely Angelo will not be good for Mel n Bev. many will agree Melvin has the upperhand to swoop WA votes but Bev hasnt been up before so we cant be sure about that. just my opinion
I see u've forgotten Nkenna and Vina..
Besides this is my top 5..I pray God answers my prayer.
Melvin, Cleo/Sulu, Annabel, Oneal and Angelo.
Guess what will happen
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

where is that cleftstone guy defending owlneal...come and see this..let it not be as if i hate owlneal for no reason...that dude is a conceited idiat, a propagandist, a fool at 34, a devil, a owl-eyed dreg in human's skin, a conniving baboon with an avacardo pear-like blue colured hair like that of a voltron...a low life suffering from seni*lie dementia whose hatred MUST CONSUME HIM in and out of BBA

anyboday can win this conpetition and i wont bother but if owlneal does, i wont watch BBA again

biggie you're doofus for not giving owlneal a strike for his bitterness...fucckk BBA
EASY!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BonnieCita(f): 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
Did Nando just say he's still into drugs, but on the downlow now? Hmmmm in biggies voice
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
Feza's DIARY SESSION...
She said her weekend was fine and the most interesting thing was seeing her video at the party zone..
She said the most shocking was seeing bassey leave and now she's confused as to how africa votes!!! She said poky leaving wasnt shocking to her but normal..
She said although some emerlad chics were snobbish at first but noe feels they are all nice people.. She also added that she thought emeralds coming will make her nominations easier but eas wrong cos they are also nice people..
She said she doesnt want to think too much cos her pranoia is kicking in and all she wants to do is relax...
She feels elikem will be up tonight cos he is shildish and irritating to other housemates as to how he beahaves.. She said at first she liked him as a little bor but elikem changed into an irritating character with time.. She gave examples of him farting in front of people ..e..t...c
She said her biggest threat is MELVIN...
One thing i noticed btw oneal and feza...
Both find elikem childish...
Both find melvin their biggest threat..
Mark words,if elikem eventually leaves Melvin will get two nominations each week from this two and with cleo still in the game,we should be prepared to be voting for Melvin till maybe the finale...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
languys69:

You did not get my point. The opinions of these fake house mate do matter. Most of them used to watch the real house mates from the outside just like us, now they are in the House, they see them differently. People are giing to respect what they said because unlike us, they have first hand experience of the real house mates. So when they pitch for a particular house mate and say he or she is real and should win, it will indeed have an influence on how viewers perceive that house mate because they are merely watching at home. To me that is an unfair advantage.

True... If they had moved in earlier, Pokello would have been saved the way they were singing her praises!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
Alusa's DIARY SESSION...
He feels they have convinced the housemates that they are real.. He feels annabel and melvin are the ones who are still a little bit doubtful about this emerald shyte especially Melvin.. He said dillish was a walk over..
He is eager to take part in tomorrows task and feels Melvin,Elikem and Sulu are strong and competative guys...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
safarigirl:
I see u've forgotten Nkenna and Vina..
Besides this is my top 5..I pray God answers my prayer.
Melvin, Cleo/Sulu, Annabel, Oneal and Angelo.
Guess what will happen
Sis...whether you like it or not...I see Dillish in the finals. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
Amaechi5: guy 4get dat tin joor.Do u tink angelo will be evicted,he will be there till day 91 cause he is 4rm southafrica and it is where bba is being hosted or u wan make them do roit again.I know say had it been angelo is not 4rm southafrica,he would have been evicted long ago

You obviously haven't been watching BBA for long because South African reps have been very notorious for leaving the game early. Only Luclay and Keagan managed to be there untol the end...

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.