Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (751) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183027 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:59am On Jul 23, 2013
safarigirl:
You are crossing the line between being a feminist and a sexist.
When both of them came into the house I liked dem both equally.
But I'll never pick bad over good..woman or no woman.
When I see something wrong I say it.
I'm a feminist not a sexist..I won't say a lady is better than a guy just cos I think she's being judged by her gender.
If Melvin was doing what bev's doing right now u won't see me praising him here.
I once said that if Melvin should disrespect any girl in the house by having sex with her on camera that'll be d last tym I campaign for him. That is being feminist.
Same reason I respected Uti so much was his respect for women.
And it's the same reason why one of my faves in the beginning (Nando) became my most disliked housemate.
Stop with this female campaign thing. If Melvin was female I'll still pick him over bev anyday.
I support based on character and not gender.
Women this days are becoming more sexist than men. Seeing how y'all are quick to jump on d gender inequality thing without giving it a tot..at the end u're the one that ends up being biased.
If bev has a good character do u think any1 will complain about her?
If melvin was like Nando I'd have been the 1st to say he should leave that house.
Don't create issues that don't exist..
As for the last question..if bev goes into the diary room and say Melvin is her biggest competition..I'd have gladly been against her. Reasons being that she's already bad mouthing him to other housemates. If melvin was doing same then we would read another meaning to it..besides he came out told her and they laughed about it..how harmless does that seem. If bev comes out and tells Melvin "I think it's selly u like..u're not straightforward and u lied to us" I'll gladly pat her on the back..going to tel both her bf's this about him and not being able to say it infront of him is what I call backbiting. Before u allow ur emotions clowd ur sense of judgement try and be objective

Only the last part of my comment was for/about you, the rest was not addressing YOUR opinion specifically, it was a general assertion. I am going by the things I've read from facebook, twitter, etc.
The latter part clearly goes back to what I was addressing yesterday. You said Melvin is genuinely a good guy, he has feelings, etc etc, and then two comments later went on to say "his lovers and enemies alike are confused cause they don't see its part of his strategy" so is it strategy or how he really is? LMAO. Abeg.
Like what someone said, what they have in common begins and ends with Delta State. After all, they came into the house ALONE, right?
@the bolded, really tho? You wouldn't have a mouthful to say? Come on grin

Anyway, this argument is tired. I have my opinion. BBA ain't life tongue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:01am On Jul 23, 2013
ping pong: Ok let me understand this. You mean being intimate with a female housemate on camera amounts to 'disrespecting her'? Wont it be a consensual act between adults. You are seriously gonna fault the guy? Some of us actually think we are watching TBN or the GOD CHANNEL and not BBA.
Understand me b4 u talk..
I have always said having s*x on bba is equal to uploading ur s*x tape on the net..
Look at what Angelo did with bev the other night..she was touching his d*ck on saturday night.. And he declined telling her he respects her too much..he has what we call self-control
Any guy that does that has my respect anytym of the day..
Bev lost my respect for not being cautious and Angelo got my respect 4 doing the opposite.
If dey wanna have s*x dey should by all means..but not on camera..
If u think there's no p with that uplaod ur s*x tape with ur GF for our viewing pleasure grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 9:03am On Jul 23, 2013
You people sha like arguments. Thank God for twitter though. It has conditioned me to lose interest in what I'm typing once I've gotten past 140 characters. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2013
mykali: You people sha like arguments. Thank God for twitter though. It has conditioned me to lose interest in what I'm typing once I've gotten past 140 characters. grin
that makes the two of us grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2013
safarigirl:
Understand me b4 u talk..
I have always said having s*x on bba is equal to uploading ur s*x tape on the net..
Look at what Angelo did with bev the other night..she was touching his d*ck on saturday night..
Any guy that does that has my respect anytym of the day..
Bev lost my respect for not being cautious and Angelo got my respect 4 doing the opposite.
If dey wanna have s*x dey should by all means..but not on camera..
If u think there's no p with that uplaod ur s*x tape with ur GF for our viewing pleasure grin
Angello got your respect for doing what. You did not see him fiingering Bev the upper Saturday? Talking about sex tapes, can you mention anyone who intentionally uploaded his or her sexx tape. Is it not always the case that it was leaked? And so bladdy what if people have their sexx tape online? Ok you are now better than Bolt, Betty, Nando and Selly abi? Clap for yourself Pope Safarigirl

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:13am On Jul 23, 2013
Oya Elikem and Melvin una pidgin don dey become too much!! Make una reduce am abeg!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2013
Handy Manny: Angello got your respect for doing what. You did not see him fiingering Bev the upper Saturday? Talking about sex tapes, can you mention anyone who intentionally uploaded his or her sexx tape. Is it not always the case that it was leaked? And so bladdy what if people have their sexx tape online? Ok you are now better than Bolt, Betty, Nando and Selly abi? Clap for yourself Pope Safarigirl
Why are u contradicting urself tho.
You just said no one intentionally uploads their sex tapes.
When the housemates have sex don't they know there are cameras in the house..is that unintentional too.
If u feel ur sex life should be a public thing then by all means feel free to take the stigma.
Afterall people were insulting pokello 4 a sex tape that leaked.
So why should we be smiling for those that are doing theirs in front of the camera.
Pokello's even better than them..atleast she didn't do it for our viewing pleasure
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 9:26am On Jul 23, 2013
safarigirl:
Why are u contradicting urself tho.
You just said no one intentionally uploads their sex tapes.
When the housemates have sex don't they know there are cameras in the house..is that unintentional too.
If u feel ur sex life should be a public thing then by all means feel free to take the stigma.
Afterall people were insulting pokello 4 a sex tape that leaked.
So why should we be smiling for those that are doing theirs in front of the camera.
Pokello's even better than them..atleast she didn't do it for our viewing pleasure
My point is that you dont get all sanctimonious on here. You do realise that watching BBA alone to some is immoral. If you are gonna judge people on what they do on BBA, someone is judging you that you are even watching BBA. I know you will say you dont give a damn and that is how Selly, Nando and co dont bladdy care

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ladydeb: 9:27am On Jul 23, 2013
Chrisbenogor: If Big Brother gives any of you bunch protesting any ear self then he is jobless.
First of all they have made it clear that these are the views of the housemates and not of their country or community.
Secondly Oneal is giving his personal opinion, if he does not like west Africa then so what? How is that gonna make Botswana relevant? You guys should stop wasting your energy and time to fight someone's personal opinion.
He is intimidated then that's his cup of tea, maybe it's a personal vendetta which I think should be laughed at if I was there and I got a whiff I might also grow a personal opinion of how Botswana had got mostly cows to show Africa and how my village can successfully raid their whole country grin grin

Relax guys stop giving that frog eyed confused man
relevance.

I disagree with u, reason been dat biggy is also anti West africa....on Sunday and yesterday alusa who is a fake housemate has been campaigning against 9ja by saying the housemate should nominate them, he used the word 'who is 9ja' clearly he is just passing biggy's message to the housemate, secondly biggy asking oneal at DS abt fight wit WA like WTF who does that, lastly have u notice that the cameramen are bias and highlights regarding WA are limited even their write up are clearly bias, so if u think it is not necessary for us to speak up then u r on a long tin, if u don't want to campaign against regionalism its Ok but don't discourage other

E no easy to write dis long story o my hand dey pain me @ Kslib n other una dey try jare

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2013
feminine A:

He's not a tailor! An educated man that has a flare for fashion is not a tailor. Address him as something better and dignifying.

Apianwa, that is what Elikem calls himself....Elikem Kumordzie the Tailor. Btw what is so uneducated about being a tailor? Do you know that some tailors earn more than a lot of, in your words, "educated people". Nwa, mind yasef.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2013
dominique: As much as I support this protest, I don't see much coming out of it. Sad truth of the matter is that, thousands of Nigerians will still audition for the show year after year to take a shot at fame. Are they the ones that will take part in such protest? The organisers know they'll be willing participants from every country each year. But still, we should bombard their facebook and twitter pages and relay our angst about our treatment this season.

Vote Elikem

Help me shout am loud and clear into their ears o.

Like their protests mean sheet. Thousands will still audition and will only enhance their chances. if not for Denrele winch, lack of transparency in the auditions, and the rigours of the auditioning process(queing up for hours on end), me sef for don go audition next year. USD300,000 no be beans.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:31am On Jul 23, 2013
Hahaha!!! This gilr will not kill me!!!
Beverly is gisting elikem about a Nigerian man who fooled himself on tv and couldnt mention his office's website name... Guess who? My oga at the top!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 9:31am On Jul 23, 2013
Beverly is giving Elikem the low down on d oga at the top saga
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Mavor: 9:34am On Jul 23, 2013
feminine A:

He's not a tailor! An educated man that has a flare for fashion is not a tailor. Address him as something better and dignifying.
What is undignified about being a tailor? Inferiority complex much?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:35am On Jul 23, 2013
Chaii..see my post...they have changed everything I wrote to another language..this mods sef
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 9:36am On Jul 23, 2013
tsquaure: Beverly is giving Elikem the low down on d oga at the top saga
Can anyone recollect when Bev said anything good about anyone she knows? I am sure the only good person she knows will be Denrenle and lately Angello.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tellitlikeitis: 9:36am On Jul 23, 2013
fork adict:

You make me giigle. In pity of your ignorance. You were forced to say something? Whatever happened to keeping quiet when you got nothing sensible to say?

And you say you are no JJC? but you dont know that NL has some censorship sheet in place. You ask me to say mess instead of fork. You typed mess, see what Seun has turned it to. Ignoramus. LMAO

FYI, I use fork for convenience. Let me see how Seun wants to change that and what he wants to change it to.

bye Ignoramus.
mtsww...Ignorant is not knowing the right word to use in replacement other than a cutlery and u hv smth "sensible" to say?I didn't say u should type the f word but atleast use what will seem the same.It is obvious u like using curse words as u hv mentioned above using "sheet" just learn how to use other words ne? So, goodbye Uncouth.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:37am On Jul 23, 2013
Handy Manny: My point is that you dont get all sanctimonious on here. You do realise that watching BBA alone to some is immoral. If you are gonna judge people on what they do on BBA, someone is judging you that you are even watching BBA. I know you will say you dont give a damn and that is how Selly, Nando and co dont bladdy care
We have heard..allow me to be sanctimonious abeg..every1 has their own opinion..if u like s*x tapes it's cool..I can't jugde u..
I was merely stating my opinion..feel free to have urs..that's y it's a free world
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2013
fork adict:

Help me shout am loud and clear into their ears o.

Like their protests mean sheet. Thousands will still audition and will only enhance their chances. if not for Denrele winch, lack of transparency in the auditions, and the rigours of the auditioning process(queing up for hours on end), me sef for don go audition next year. USD300,000 no be beans.
Producers don't make money 4rm auditions na..u should know that by now..or do u think dey manufacture 300k..if viewers loose interest in the show..esp 4rm 9ja which is their large sponsorship market..trust me ratings will drop and the sponsors will run.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 9:49am On Jul 23, 2013
Is there going to be task this week? Abi I missed it? If there is what's the task about?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:54am On Jul 23, 2013
feminine A: Is there going to be task this week? Abi I missed it? If there is what's the task about?
Well this weeks task is for the viewers mainly.. Its titled "ENDURANCE"...
Biggy wants to test how long we can endure having the emeralds all over our screen!! ##jus kidding..
They are about getting their task brief now!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:54am On Jul 23, 2013
fashrola: nobody is voting Annaboobs....our votes is for Elikem da Tailor

Go to the fb page, you will be surprised that some Nigerians are indeed voting Annabel and urging S/Leoneans to do the same. I find this more disturbing than those calling a vote free week for them (kilode?). Keep voting Elikem guys, you could win an ujuru tablet or a drifter wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:57am On Jul 23, 2013
safarigirl: He says West Africans are too loud and arrogant.
They think everything revolves around them and their pepper.(1)
He wants to make sure that all the west africans leave the show.(2)
When biggie asked him about his west african war today he said Africa is helping him seeing as bassey was evicted last night and he didn't have to lift a finger. (3)
He keeps nominating Elikem because he's west African.(4)
Plots with feza against Melvin and bev..e.t.c (5)
Btw why would biggie ask him about this if he isn't in support of it.(6)
If bba wants to divide africa then W/A must pull out (7)

I guess the above are O'neal's various sins. if yes, then i got this to say.
(1). Thats his opinion. The last time i checked, he is entitled to it.
(2) Another opinion that has no basis. Cos africa alone decides who stays and who leaves. Not oneal.
(3) He has a right to beleive this cos africa refused to save the West africans. i dont quite undersatnd the 'I didnt have to lift a finger' bit. Like he had the power to push them out of the house if africa chose to save the west african reps. This in my opinion is just a silly rant.
(4) So? You can nominate a fellow housemate for good reason, bad reason or for no reason at all.
(5) This is where i have issues. many of us have clamoured for Biggie to come down hard on conspiracies. but Biggie chose to condone such. How is that Oneal's problem? biggie should be held responsible here.
(6) IMO, whether consciously or unconsciously, housemates are pushing for the eviction of other countries reps. My only problem is solicitiing the support of other housemates in this quest. Cos i feel , he and his wife to be agree on who to nominate. This puts the other contestants at risk. and even at that, africa watches and africa will save whoever they want to save. So he and his witch can conspire all they want to, Africa will save whoever they want to. So his scheming and all in my humble opinion is a pointless exercise that will end in futility. If his plan works out, then its because Africa endorses it.
(7) You guys should please stop blowing this thing out of proportion. How is the show dividing or uniting africa? how many people even watch the show to start with? Will I not be a fool, if I allow whatever oneal does against west africans influence my relationship with bots citizens? Or will i say because i wanted to fork selly and she chose to fork nando, i will now start beefing Tanzanians? Com'on peeps. Make una stop the drama abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 9:59am On Jul 23, 2013
safarigirl:
We have heard..allow me to be sanctimonious abeg..every1 has their own opinion..if u like s*x tapes it's cool..I can't jugde u..
I was merely stating my opinion..feel free to have urs..that's y it's a free world
Kiss Kiss. You are cool though. Cheers.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2013
safarigirl: his personal opinion indeed, you need to see how SADC supports that baboon even telling biggie to give him (O'neil) a gun

While you're living in lala land, the entire SADC have an inbred hatred for everything West African (Nigerian mostly)....no, it's not his personal opinion, he's airing the views of majority of SADC, he's just the only one stewpid enough to speak out.

Please don't come here and dull our anointing....racism used to be one man's opinion, until it escalated and led to the death of millions...NOTHING is ONE MAN's opinion, it just takes ONE MAN to air the views of many.

The show is against conspiracy and this IS a CONSPIRACY

Nobody is asking YOU to protest, we already have people doing that, West Africans and sensible EA/SADC citizens....just don't come here and drop this rubbish, if you no wan support us, keep your opinion to yourself. There are some things better left unsaid
I am trying to take what you said seriously and not laugh grin grin grin but for real how old are you ? like 7? grin grin
I dont think I would win any argument about anything on this show with you, not because you suddenly start posting intellectually mature stuff but because you already come across like you live your life by your tv set watching big brother all day. Since I have small time to indulge you this morning......

You talk about the whole SADC hating
- Do you realize how small the number of people that watch big brother as compared to the African population? To suddenly extrapolate comments on Facebook and twitter from less than 500 unique individuals in total (am being generous here)to mean a whole region is hating on another region is misguided myopic and very wrong. Any neutral observer who applies your methods would think the whole Nigeria is mad at big brother if all they go by are your facebook posts & protests but obviously y'all are less than 50 unique individuals.

You talk about leaving in lala land - Ok this one got me really cracking up grin grin. You decide O'neal's feelings about west africa is enough to constitute hate -because he says he wants west africans to stop feeling like they are untouchable in the game, or because he does not want to hear Nigerian Music......the list is long but they are all flimsy and he has a right to moan if he wants to but you do not realize that.So lets even concede with you that its Hate speech and its bad for Africa you then take your protest to UTI and DERENLE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and you are living in reality What happened to Yerima?? grin grin (dear lord I hope she catches this joke too).

You talk about Racism and Escalation - As for the racism part lets not go there, but as for escalation I totally agree with you. People like you twisting what is happening and stoking the flames of hate and racism just because of one confused Mans ranting in a show where he has been locked away from humanity for more than 60 days now. In the scale of things Oneal is not worth this stress and certainly not worth my time to be typing about this if not to try and get some sense into you this morning.Oh and by the way did you call this empty shouting "Anointing" TB Joshua would be mad yo.

I would not even go into the details of the ramifications of endemol getting itself involved in addressing political issues, whats important for you to know is that you are not half as smart as the people organizing this show neither are you more Nigerian or West African than some of them on the board. If they have not addressed it the way you want its for a very good reason which you might not be able to fully grasp......for no fault of yours obviously.

PS: I would not be responding to any reply of this from you, my initial post was not directed at you.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2013
feminine A:

whats the difference between a tailor and a fashion designer? and whats the difference between a sailor and a seafarer? haba i'm not here to argue abeg.... just that the word tailor is outdated just like sailor...so rethink when trying to post
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2013
dominique:

Go to the fb page, you will be surprised that some Nigerians are indeed voting Annabel and urging S/Leoneans to do the same. I find this more disturbing than those calling a vote free week for them (kilode?). Keep voting Elikem guys, you could win an ujuru tablet or a drifter wink
Chineke!!!! Which Nigerian in his/her right senses will vote for annabel?
Kai,,thoses people voting her need to locked and thrown in a soakaway pit!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:06am On Jul 23, 2013
Kslib:
Pls, what is their task for this week?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:12am On Jul 23, 2013
LMAO. What tha fork!?

So Nigerians could mobilise this much, this fast and muster this kind of energy just to drive a point home and we are still where we are as a nation? You guys tolerate all manner of sheet from our leaders, refused to act all this while but could pour this kind of venom on an issue as trivial as a reality show?? Talk about misplaced priorities. SMH

Jeeeez! I cant forking believe this.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:12am On Jul 23, 2013
Kslib:
Bro, this is just the beginning of shockers to come. You are to vote for your favourite housemate...not the housemate that belongs to your country/region. I know the seemingly 'sane' thing is to vote for ur country mate or regional housemate but some others may have fallen for another housemate's conduct over the weeks. At this stage of the game, ppl's personal opinions shud pls be respected if we don't want this thread to be unnecessarily long with misdirected arguments. Everyone (I believe) is mature enough to know which housemate he likes and should stay till the finals and even win.

I believe you should know by now that I would vote Dillish over Melvin or Beverly when the three are up at any time. That doesn't mean my vote would count...that also doesn't mean I'm not sane...it's just my choice. ..and it doesn't make me less Nigerian. cool

#Goes back to voting Elikem#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2013
sholay2011:
Pls, what is their task for this week?
Its about big brother gandour festival.. The housemates will be divided into two groups,one group will be filming an Action romance and the other a tragic love story.. The winners will get a take out meal from a restaurant/brand of their choice from a list given to them...
Two people from each group will be the Director and camera man....
They are now in the garden!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2013
The task this week is for everyone to act and produce a movie(action and romance)

(1) (2) (3) ... (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.