Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,262 members, 7,849,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (754) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180432 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
fork adict:

Please note that I have already taken out the title.

Very dry DS. Nothing new. Nothing inspiring. So bland.
Like Melvin cares about it?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
ella.b:

Walahi,I ve been laughing since about it.its so funny.
Hehe!! That guy is not human.. What da Bleep?
I wont be shocked if the whole SADC stop taking milo..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
fashrola: wow!!! When Big Brother strikes Oneal, Annabel, Feza, Nando, Bimpe, for conspiration then he can go ahead and give Melvin and Elikem a strike
gbam!well said joor.pidgin na today?even bolt taught some of the housemates pidgin before he gt evicted.Bev don even speak igbo to mel before and mel had to respond by nodding in agreement,and nobody came here to ask biggie to give her a strike.when elikem spoke pidgin to Mel,were u xpecting him to respond in queen's english?and were they conspiring?they were just having a random conversation. some peeps hate mel so Tey dem just won stain d boy(lol).#vote elikem#

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
ozodigboo: GH Patriot/Kwame, Miss 3_v_3, Tuso, Chriskwaku, Otumfour - and all the regular ghanaians on this thread- where have y'all been hiding since Elikem came up for eviction ?
Plz come out and smile , cos Naija will vote Elikem with all her might.
We are also campaigning on Twitter & Facebook.
We can't just help it - we are brothers. see how melvin clung to Selly. its natural.

Elikem till day 89 [ not 91, because we can't have so many WA in d finale. . . i hope we understand ]

Lol . we appreciate your massive support for him on this forum. we are also doing our bit in Gh.Thanks so much. coolmy smile would be broader on sunday whene oneal sees that one of his nemesis is stlll in the house shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AFUA1979: 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
ozodigboo: Afua1979, GH Patriot/Kwame, Otumfour, ghboy, Tuso, Miss 3_v_3, Tuso . . . and other ghanaians on this thread - plz where have u all been hiding since Elikem came up for eviction ?
Plz come out and smile - Naija will vote Elikem with all her might. we are also moving to facebook and twitter in droves.
Whether we like it or not, we are brothers . . the same. . .no use denying it.
Even Melvin clung to Selly immediately. . . . denying it, didn't do him any good.
I was so impressed with Elikem's spoken Nigerian English [pidgin] yestday.

Elikem till day 89. . . . [ not 91, because. . .u see. . . let's b frank here - clumping all WA into the finale won't help anybody ]

One love. . . GH = NG.

THANKS FOR THE LOVE....#TEAM WESTAFRICANSTOWINBBA#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2013
I am presently mad at Dillish. So Nando often coming into the bathroom while she is having her bath and touching her boobs is a joke? What lousy joke is that? A guys frequently molests you and you say it is alright? Could it be that she's afraid of Nando nominating her? She said she touched Nando's prick the other time she was drunk because she thought she could joke with him too. I feel like slapping her! Nando should have tried that with Pokehello and see what's up! The guy's a sick perverted S.O.B.!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2013
Dillish DS
She is fine and she was saddned by what Nando said at the court case where Nando revealed to housemates that she touched his private parts.However they have talked and are at peace with each other.She said this isnt the first incident between her and Nando.She said the similar thing between Alusa and Eveva based on alcohol which Eveva took for herself though she was just acting.She spend much time with Melvin whom she feel they are fond of each other.This however to housemates raises some questions.Housemates tempers are at the peak especially that of Sulu and Elikem.She felt bad for Annabel whom she wonders why she keep on being nominated though she is good.She think Bimp replaced Cleo with Sulu.She believe they will win their wager and all are pushing harder to win
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
Bimps DS

How he's doing: He's doing great task, competitive and it is doing well

If passion among housemate is returning: He can see the return and he hopes dat it keeps on showing, it seems like everybody is doing it

If he thinks dat all housemates will work together t win the wager: He doesnt think but he believes and he says dat everyone will put in 120%

If he sees any housemate who will put the wager in danger: In his group, he hasnt seen ay

What he feels will do differently as HOH to see dat they win the wager: He's goin to make sure dat everybody puts in alot and keep on doing what they are supposed to do

About the save and replace process: He says dat there was no process, it was abt deciding at once and abt the person he saved, the other two nominees he nominated them himself and he cudnt go against his decision

What he thinks will happen on Sunday wen revealing his decision basing on wat happened last week: He prays dat it doesnt backfire on him by the housemate he replaced leaving

Any thout about the nominees: He feels bad dat pple are nominated and moreso the ones he nominated, he feels bad for them but he has understood its a game

If housemates are still working as their former groups despite the merge: Yes for now but he says dat as time go on, they will build new relationship but for now they have to stick on the old ones

He asks Biggie why the emeralds were issued the immunity during the nominations: Biggie tells him dat there was a reason why but Biggie treats all housemates equally.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
Oneil said that he Knows another WA rep will leave on Sunday. Cant wait to see his face when Elikem stays. All i know is Oneil should go before Elikem because that will forever torment him till eternity. Do you think Oneil was warned because all of a sudden today in his DS he says he is not attacking WA. What an idiot.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
@ geez prince, mevlin and beverly both speak igbo, so no, melvin doesn't just nod in agreement.
You are the one quick to term any comment about melvin as hating like you expect everybody to have the same opinion about melvin. The issue came up because some also complain when the others speak vernacular, while our peeps are doing the same thing.

Pages ago, furk came here to complain about feza and nando speaking their language and bev's pidgin too.

As far as big brother is concerned, english language is the only accepted language because these other hms do not understand pidgin no matter how similar we think it is to english. Just try and understand the line of someone's argument before tagging them as melvin haters.

I'm personally not bothered since biggie has refused to strike any group for that, they might as well continue to have their fun in any language.

Btw, dillish is forcing melvin to smell her armpit and his boooobs are all over him. Hohoho

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tellitlikeitis: 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
fork adict:

So you dont like using the curse word? Rev brother (or sister) tellitlikeits? holier than thou? You swear you have never used a cursed word all your life? It doesnt matter if you use it once in a while or every minute.

You are not only ignorant, but also a hypocrite.
Seriously now u are being incredibly foolish.Do u know me? Was that what I said? Re-read my comment pls and is obvious u did not understand what I wrote.I didn't join this forum to indulge in childish insulting squabbles. I only replied to a comment u made and all of a sudden I am "ignoramus". I really don't get how u think. Judging a person u know nothing about.peace out uncouth.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
Thank you Naija for voting for Elikem, It is my wish that Oneil will leave before Elikem, i want him to be so frustrated.

You have our votes in the final as well as Zim(we will definately convince them to support Melvin too, which wont be a problem as they have said they will rather vote for Melvin than sadc because of Pokelo. Thanks again.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
fashrola: When Feza and Annabel spoke in Swahili did we petitioned BB? When they spoke in a foreign language we all knew they were conspiring which is against the rule of the House...which BB is doing nothing about (who cares), Just tell me if Melvin and Elikem are conspiring against the HMs with their pidgin language.... No!! They r just gisting...is just that SADC and EA HMs are just filled with hatred for the WA HMs (Who's got nothing on them) So as far as BB is ok with the Pidgin conversation why are you ranting on dis Forum? Go ahead to the official website and lay a complaint....

How sure are you that they were conspiring? You cant tell for sure.

The lingua franca in BB house is queens english. let evryone abide by this. That way we dont need to speculate whether any of the housemates are conspiring or not. Life is much simpler that way.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Thank you Naija for voting for Elikem, It is my wish that Oneil will leave before Elikem, i want him to be so frustrated.

You have our votes in the final as well as Zim(we will definately convince them to support Melvin too, which wont be a problem as they have said they will rather vote for Melvin than sadc because of Pokelo. Thanks again.

You are welcome, Royal Pearl, the most beautiful babe on nairaland. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
fashrola: Like Melvin cares about it?

Like I care either?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2013
fork adict:

How sure are you that they were conspiring? You cant tell for sure.

The lingua franca in BB house is queens english. let evryone abide by this. That way we dont need to speculate whether any of the housemates are conspiring or not. Life is much simpler that way.
I do not think Elikem and Melvin are doing it on purpose, they cannot help it besides if they are together alone chatting i dnt see the problem. If people are chatting amongst them as a group then that would be rude. Rem when Bolt was initially in Diamond. He and Elikem spoke pigeon often too. If they should get strikes then Oneza and all others conspiring,speaking i their language etc should get strikes. I just wish they could use pidgin to nominate the witch and wizard.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2013
StateOfMind: @ geez prince, mevlin and beverly both speak igbo, so no, melvin doesn't just nod in agreement.
You are the one quick to term any comment about melvin as hating like you expect everybody to have the same opinion about melvin. The issue came up because some also complain when the others speak vernacular, while our peeps are doing the same thing.

Pages ago, furk came here to complain about feza and nando speaking their language and bev's pidgin too.

As far as big brother is concerned, english language is the only accepted language because these other hms do not understand pidgin no matter how similar we think it is to english. Just try and understand the line of someone's argument before tagging them as melvin haters.

I'm personally not bothered since biggie has refused to strike any group for that, they might as well continue to have their fun in any language.

Btw, dillish is forcing melvin to smell her armpit and his boooobs are all over him. Hohoho

Oh Thank God. Finally, someone who understands English emerges.

Many people who are ignorant of past events just jump on this thread and start talking crap. I have always been against any housemate vernacular of any sort. Be it swahilli, igbo, even pidgin.

This attack came about cos it involved Melvin. The shovel teethed melvin. Little do his assss lickers sorry fanatics on here know that the more they try to impose Melvin on me, the more i will resist.

Let us all be objective and promote him based on facts and what he has to offer and not on sentiments

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2013
languys69: I am presently mad at Dillish. So Nando often coming into the bathroom while she is having her bath and touching her boobs is a joke? What lousy joke is that? A guys frequently molests you and you say it is alright? Could it be that she's afraid of Nando nominating her? She said she touched Nando's prick the other time she was drunk because she thought she could joke with him too. I feel like slapping her! Nando should have tried that with Pokehello and see what's up! The guy's a sick perverted S.O.B.!
have u seen any HMS daring pokello,na 4 her back dem de gossip.I like dat gal at de begining but later hated her 4 dat word she used on us
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2013
tellitlikeitis: Seriously now u are being incredibly foolish.Do u know me? Was that what I said? Re-read my comment pls and is obvious u did not understand what I wrote.I didn't join this forum to indulge in childish insulting squabbles. I only replied to a comment u made and all of a sudden I am "ignoramus". I really don't get how u think. Judging a person u know nothing about.peace out uncouth.

I repeat for the sake of emphasis that you are an ignoramus cos you responded to my post ignorantly. I dont expect you to know how i think when you are not a winch. Abi you be winch

I may not know much about you, but this much I know- when it comes to BBA, you are an IGNORAMUS
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
languys69: I am presently mad at Dillish. So Nando often coming into the bathroom while she is having her bath and touching her boobs is a joke? What lousy joke is that? A guys frequently molests you and you say it is alright? Could it be that she's afraid of Nando nominating her? She said she touched Nando's prick the other time she was drunk because she thought she could joke with him too. I feel like slapping her! Nando should have tried that with Pokehello and see what's up! The guy's a sick perverted S.O.B.!

Are you sure Dellish is not also a pervert here? he grabs her breassst, she grabs his deak, whats the problem?

As far as I'm concerned, they are both pervs

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
Amaechi5: have u seen any HMS daring pokello,na 4 her back dem de gossip.I like dat gal at de begining but later hated her 4 dat word she used on us

Nobody bullshits Pokehello. That's what I love about her. She's a strong woman, a lady. I wish Dillish could be as strong.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
sulu s DS

How he feels abt this week's task and if all housemates will put in alot to win the wager: It is a very good task and they will win the wager tho he feels a bit low

Why he feels he was low: He feels like he was swapped and it is time to face Africa

Why among all the housemates he feels he's the one who was swapped: Depending on the way pple behave, he also talks abt the connection

If he has voiced his opinion to other housemates : He has and pple have given him hope dat Africa will save him

What he has observed and where he feels his game stands and how it has affected his game: He feels like Africa knw who to save and it has affected

About this week's task and who he feels will be the challenge: Being that there are two groups the only challenge is the other group as their part is very easy

Wat he feels will change this week for housemates to win the wager: They are many and love the task, he doesnt think about the past dat they lost the wager but he's using it as a lesson to win this week's wager

If he feels in the house will work together or if there are still divisions according to houses: There are still some divisions abut as mature pple they are trying to see dat all housemates come as one group

The role he'll be playing: He will be like a mad guy tho he doesnt like it

If he has noticed tensions among housemates abt the task: There are some

How housemates are relating to each other given dat they are together: Housemates are not themselves , they are being cautious on wat they say so dat they dont annoy others as they dont knw each other, he says dat the Rubies and Diamonds are relating every well

Anything : He begs Africa to keep him stay so dat he celebrates his BD in the house
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
Have you VOTED ELIKEM this hour?

Then why are you arguing? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
fork adict:

Are you sure Dellish is not also a pervert here? he grabs her breassst, she grabs his deak, whats the problem?

As far as I'm concerned, they are both pervs

Perhaps you are right. Perhaps my lovely Dillish is an alcoholic slutty perv.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
VOTE FOR THAT NIGGA ELIKEM grin

VOTE FOR THE TAILOR grin

VOTE FOR OUR BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER grin

VOTE! VOTE!! VOTE!!!

VOTE ELIKEM grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
languys69:

Nobody bullshits Pokehello. That's what I love about her. She's a strong woman, a lady. I wish Dillish could be as strong.

True dat.

Strong and Bold. I wish she didnt misyarn
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AFUA1979: 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
CLICK CLICK CLICK

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tellitlikeitis: 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
fork adict:

I repeat for the sake of emphasis that you are an ignoramus cos you responded to my post ignorantly. I dont expect you to know how i think when you are not a winch. Abi you be winch

I may not know much about you, but this much I know- when it comes to BBA, you are an IGNORAMUS
. Whatever. Its pointless.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tellitlikeitis: 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
I am loving this tragic love story..nice one housemates.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2013
[quote author=miss sparkle]VOTE FOR THAT NIGGA ELIKEM grin

VOTE FOR THE TAILOR grin

VOTE FOR OUR BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER grin

VOTE! VOTE!! VOTE!!!

VOTE ELIKEM grin[/quot

You sound like a PDP agent. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
Elikems DS

How he's finding this week's task: Wonderful, it is a good week for him

His role and group he's been selected to be in: They are doing Romantic action movie where a girl falls for a policeman

If he feels all housemates will stick together and win the wager: They are and will tho they are still waiting for Biggie's call to act

How he felt wen he heard his name mentioned among the nominees yesterday: It was not dat a shocker, he expected , he says dat he has come to learn dat this thing has to happen and there will be only one winner and some pple are using this platform for other things other than money

If he feels his nomination will affect him in any way this week: It wont affect him in any way

If he has any idea abot Bimp's decision in the DR: Cleo is very close to Bimp and it is most likely dat he saved her tho he cant understand Bimp dat much

If housemates wagered correctly after they lost last week: They only learn from their mistakes and they are bringing their experiences in the task t win the wager

If there are some housemates he feels might put the wager in danger: He talks abt Sophie in his group who is not listening and understanding what is going on and Busi is just chilling, relaxed and not getting into the task but he thinks it will not affect the wager

If has noticed any tensions among the housemates: He hasnt noticed any so far as he doesnt care, But he talks abt the alcohol incidence where he hid a bottle and Eveva took one bottle but the housemates are used to dat and she's dramatic and besides dat he has not found any

If housemates dint find out dat he hid the bottle: They did
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
Annaboob s DS

How she's doing tofay despite the alphabetical order: She got too emotional yesterday but she wasnt shocked that her name showed up but being that they are three on the block and 2 of them might leave got to her

What she feels she was nominated this time: Pple feel dat she's gotten used not knowing dat she has emotions, and another thing is dat pple have got comfortable with others that they are nominating those they dont get along with. They are doing it in favor of friendship which shdnt be the case

Wat makes housemate believe dat 2 housemates will leave yet Biggie said dat " atleast one housemate will leave": Becoz they are still too many housemates in the house and even the viewers wud want to see the game going on

If the fellow housemates are feeling somewat unsafe abt the HOH decision: They all knw dat he saved Cleo but the one who he replaced with, it might be Sulu or Oneal. Bimpl plays the game according to how emotional pple will take it

Abt this week's task and if wagering 100% was safe: Pple are comfortable and there have been passion shown so far with Housemates showing Africa dat they love the acting . She's there4 confident dat they will win it. Another thing is dat they are down to the task and love it

Her role in her group: She's in the action and love part, and she happens to be the lover's best friend who she trusts but at the end she betrays her. She says dat everybody is happy with the x-ters

(1) (2) (3) ... (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.