Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183053 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:50am On Jul 25, 2013
safarigirl: The way this camera man has been avoiding Melvin ehh..even if he's talking or doing anything we can only hear..but we won't see..all I see Is Sulu..even when Sulu isn't doing anyfin they'll still show him..na campaign for votes Ni?
lol..
The camera man needs more training!! He aint versatile!! sometimes,you go wan hear interesting convo but dem go dey show nonsense..
Yesterday,people dey talk better thing,but the camera man begin show me fish as if i tell am say i get Marine spirit...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:50am On Jul 25, 2013
[quote author=Oghosifo][/quote]
I heard those codes..but till now I don't even know what they mean
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 12:50am On Jul 25, 2013
ella.b:
Wetin JJ dey dance self?

evrrybody must shake body grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 12:51am On Jul 25, 2013
Kslib: lol..
The camera man needs more training!! He aint versatile!! sometimes,you go wan hear interesting convo but dem go dey show nonsense..
Yesterday,people dey talk better thing,but the camera man begin show me fish as if i tell am say i get Marine spirit...

LMAOOOO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:52am On Jul 25, 2013
mykali:

evrrybody must shake body grin
But why all of una still dey awake...lolzz #teamnosleep
Abeg make biggie off that music make dem sleep..cos me I wan sleep too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 12:53am On Jul 25, 2013
safarigirl:
But why all of una still dey awake...lolzz #teamnosleep
Abeg make biggie off that music make dem sleep..cos me I wan sleep too

i am also hoping for that.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:54am On Jul 25, 2013
Oghosifo: No,he said he already has someone sleeping with him..
Pls who heard the code melvin and dillish were saying.. I still dont understand it..
Ok!!! But who is sleeping with him? Or he just said it avoid eveva..
Which code is that?..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:56am On Jul 25, 2013
safarigirl:
I heard those codes..but till now I don't even know what they mean
Which code una dey talk about? Tell me so that i go decode am.. I dey work for NASA and Google..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 12:58am On Jul 25, 2013
as i say make i close eye small Eveva begin teach Delish Indian snake dance. choi.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:59am On Jul 25, 2013
Eveva has changed into the ugly costume I first knew her with. Beauty and the beast on the dance floor..

Finally, I get to listen to this ice queens music. Never been opportune to.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:00am On Jul 25, 2013
mykali: as i say make i close eye small Eveva begin teach Delish Indian snake dance. choi.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 25, 2013
melvin n dillish were communicatin with some coded language.any idea of what they meant? mwb,mw somethin?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:02am On Jul 25, 2013
Kslib:
Which code una dey talk about? Tell me so that i go decode am.. I dey work for NASA and Google..
MWD and MWB
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 1:03am On Jul 25, 2013
StateOfMind: Eveva has changed into the ugly costume I first knew her with. Beauty and the beast on the dance floor..

Finally, I get to listen to this ice queens music. Never been opportune to.

YEs oo. my baby boo's song. make Feza learn from her master. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 1:03am On Jul 25, 2013
safarigirl:
MWD and MWB
Wetin be dis.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 1:04am On Jul 25, 2013
safarigirl:
MWD and MWB

Melvin with/want Dillish and Melvin with/want Busi.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 1:05am On Jul 25, 2013
Melvin should just proclaim that he is gayy so that all these chicks will just chillax grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:05am On Jul 25, 2013
lindsay:

Melvin with/want Dillish and Melvin with/want Busi.
Hahaha...I no go accept this one...
Error! Access Denied..
Oya make another person try

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:06am On Jul 25, 2013
Double post
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:06am On Jul 25, 2013
safarigirl:
MWD and MWB
You know say i no watch am,so how did the conversation go,so that i go know how to break the meaning to una..
Although i have an idea already!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:07am On Jul 25, 2013
noname: Wetin be dis.
Na code wey Melvin and Dillish use this night..we dey try decode am
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 1:07am On Jul 25, 2013
Kslib:
You know say i no watch am,so how did the conversation go,so that i go know how to break he meaning to una..

what is ur idea Sir?!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 25, 2013
Do you guys sleep tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 1:08am On Jul 25, 2013
safarigirl:
Na code wey Melvin and Dillish use this night..we dey try decode am
Me I no know wetin e stand for oh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:08am On Jul 25, 2013
Kslib:
You know say i no watch am,so how did the conversation go,so that i go know how to break the meaning to una..
They were both sitting down and leaning on each other.
Then She said I'm going to bed..she stood up 4rm the couch and they exchanged the codes
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 1:09am On Jul 25, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Do you guys sleep tongue

No. Nocturnal beings don't sleep at night.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:09am On Jul 25, 2013
mykali: Melvin should just proclaim that he is gayy so that all these chicks will just chillax grin
You want make sulu begin seduce am!! He gat da ass and boobs and am afraid melvin might fall for him...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:10am On Jul 25, 2013
Abeg Melvin and Elikem na who big pass..
I don dey think say na Elikem..but now wey both of them no wear shirt e be lyk say Melvin big pass Elikem.
But Melvin body na die chaii..I go dream good dreams tonite.
It was worth waiting for
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 25, 2013
mykali:

No. Nocturnal beings don't sleep at night.
Lol you guys have tried. Goodnight everyone and thanks again for voting our boy smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 1:13am On Jul 25, 2013
Kslib:
You want make sulu begin seduce am!! He gat da ass and boobs and am afraid melvin might fall for him...
grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:13am On Jul 25, 2013
safarigirl:
They were both sitting down and leaning on each other.
Then She said I'm going to bed..she stood up 4rm the couch and they exchanged the codes
I'm in the final stages of cracking the code.. Who said MWD? Who said MWB? Who said it first?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 1:14am On Jul 25, 2013
Kslib:

LOOL. abeg oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.