Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,308 members, 7,853,428 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:29 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (850) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2181095 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2013
And The majority\minority argument continues...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2013
IyawoTM: Let's hail d dj small, he start naija, end naija...he try... oya sleep time...church tomorrow. please u guys shouldn't surprise me with 100 pages tomorrow morning tongue
Dont sleep ooh.. Something will happen this night.. Dont say i didnt warn you ohh..
Nando has already started talking about the alcohol and how the minority went against the majority..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2013
Sexily Endowed: grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Still better dan Pokello and daffy duck...lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
IyawoTM:

grin grin grin grin grin
lol true
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
Una dey hear this mumu druggie Nando? Still dey drag yesterday matter, dey blame 'the minority' for lack of booze at the party.

He don forget say na him dey carry sharp objects so na him Biggie no bring alcohol for before he kee pesin, oloshi oloriburuku omo ale jati jati nonsensical eediot!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2013
Melvinoh now rocking ruby floor, me likey cool
Beverlo, grab a top
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
ItsModella:
If the post made sense to 17 people and didn't make sense to you, then the problem is from you, Mr Wonderer.

Not necessarily. Be glad ther is no dislike button. It would have been 17 likes to 170000 dislikes. You read that post dint you? Did it make any sense to you?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hmmm, so did he play any song from Sierra Leone?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
E be like say na only Melvin and Bev get alcohol this night. See as dem dey dance, my bros dey wine no be small

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
Just when i thought beverly has forgotten her infamous pajamas,she wears it..
That PJ has more fans than beverly..
##team PJ
## PJ for the moola..
##PJ till day 91..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
Kslib:
Dont sleep ooh.. Something will happen this night.. Dont say i didnt warn you ohh..
Nando has already started talking about the alcohol and how the minority went against the majority..

True o. Bev dey dance with only bra again...Melvin sef dey wind body...
Biggie no wan pity O'neal, party don finish n Biggie continue dey hammer naija songs....lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
IyawoTM:

grin grin grin grin grin

That one killed me. There's one about Angelo too.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
Even biggie has more djsense than granpa whatever..

I'm enjoying bev dance steps, but can't stand the sight of her watery buubs... What to do?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
mykali:

Lol ppl are wicked but they resemble thou
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
mykali:

Iyami ooo grin grin grin
C as Bev dey put on correct show for Sulu, drag boo, to come watch well. Tot Angelo wud tell her to go put on a top.....hmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
StateOfMind: Even biggie has more djsense than granpa whatever..

I'm enjoying bev dance steps, but can't stand the sight of her watery buubs... What to do?

I'm just tired. Someone just came in now and asked me if the lady is crazy. I couldn't even defend maddam Bev.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
Bev dancing her was to $300000.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
mykali:

lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
Bengelo thing is cute to watch though...their carefree relationship is so cool. if na Feza wear bra like dat come dance for palour like dat, na 3 days she go beg owl neal...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:25pm On Jul 27, 2013
One seed of Rice fall for chair,elikem pick am chop.. I like his realness..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:25pm On Jul 27, 2013
Well, no alcohol means Beverrie has her wits with her so there will not likely be a raunchy BevAngelo rendezvous tonight.

May we all sleep happily. grin

Goodnight y'all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2013
There is only one housemate in d bigbother house that can never be evicted.That housemate is...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2013
Feza is looking is old OMG....gosh...what happened to d lady in d music video shocked cry I honestly weep for her.
Bev has started o...what is she saying something about her ex boyfriend, or her friend's boyfriend...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2013
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
IyawoTM: Feza is looking is old OMG....gosh...what happened to d lady in d music video shocked cry I honestly weep for her.
Bev has started o...what is she saying something about her ex boyfriend, or her friend's boyfriend...
Ruggedman...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
Kslib: Just when i thought beverly has forgotten her infamous pajamas,she wears it..
That PJ has more fans than beverly..
##team PJ
## PJ for the moola..
##PJ till day 91..
Kslib but Y are u lik dis?....pls try MC tins...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
Kslib:
Ruggedman...

Ehen wetin ruggedman do?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
CLEO

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2013
IyawoTM:

Ehen wetin ruggedman do?
Its like she said he approached her but she didnt agree cos she was scared.. She said he's rich.. She said she regrets not dating him.. Dillish now said when bev goes back to Naija she will have many men to choose from..
Bev now said she can still date him if she wishes..
Somebody shld correct me if i said the wrong thing...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2013
hiteelong:
Kslib but Y are u lik dis?....pls try MC tins...
hiteelong but Y are u fine lik dis?....pls try Miss naija tins...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zizi(f): 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2013
Dj Oneal just said Dj Grandpapa is weak!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2013

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.