Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,585 members, 7,847,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:02 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (851) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2179544 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
Zizi: Dj Oneal just said Dj Grandpapa is weak!!!!!!

Owlneal is d weak one. He should go already mehn
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
mykali:

That one killed me. There's one about Angelo too.

Thanks dude. I had a good laugh. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
Abeg o, I just read that feza admitted to Bimp that she loves melvin, but settled for o'neal...please verify
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2013
safarigirl: Abeg o, I just read that feza admitted to Bimp that she loves melvin, but settled for o'neal...please verify
Hiaaaan? Somebody should confrim this abeg..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2013

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2013
I don't think bimp is a fake dude, not at this stage. He's just way more mature than those he calls friends. Nando, hakeem, feza. He just disagreed with nando's way of approaching annabel at the nat show and advised him on how to do so. I admire the way he handles issues, both with his close friends and not-so close friends.

Earlier he told feza maybe she and oneal are not meant for each other.

I remember he was also the one that spoke sense into hakeem and told him to stop discussing his relationship issues with people.

I would also excuse his hatred for pokello, hakeem caused it, and he never really got to know her that much.

In short, I think bimp is a cool guy.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2013
Oneal just jokingly told Beverly that Melvin hates her in front of him. Other side, Nando said when big bro called him into the diary room yesterday, he told him to explain himself and to take down the scissors...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
Belvine33: Oneal just jokingly told Beverly that Melvin hates her in front of him. Other side, Nando said when big bro called him into the diary room yesterday, he told him to explain himself and to take down the scissors...
Huh? Just like that.. Why did he say that?..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
Belvine33: Oneal just jokingly told Beverly that Melvin hates her in front of him. Other side, Nando said when big bro called him into the diary room yesterday, he told him to explain himself and to take down the scissors...

Owlneal d wahala man. Hope Bev doesn't believe him sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2013
Kslib:
Its like she said he approached her but she didnt agree cos she was scared.. She said he's rich.. She said she regrets not dating him.. Dillish now said when bev goes back to Naija she will have many men to choose from..
Bev now said she can still date him if she wishes..
Somebody shld correct me if i said the wrong thing...

Mmm I heard Dillish say she'll have many more opportunities. Tot She was referring to jobs. She also said something about Angelo being too serious, Dillish now asked, is dat what he said? Bev said no but she knows he's a serious person ...wonder what she means by dis..e be like say Bengelo na only bba house e go end.

O'neal in d room...Feza looking so miserable. I beg I dey sleep...goodnighty

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2013
/

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2013
'
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 10:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
Melvin and Beverly teaching Angelo the traditional wedding stuff done in Naija. The Ibo way....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 10:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
From Twitter

"☞▣M▣A▣R▣Y▣4MELVIN☜ ‏@MOsagiede 1m
Beverly dropping names Sound Sultan,Ruggedman,Too Short,Djinee . . .dese re celebrities tnks to you d continent now knows more dan dey shld!"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by urchbarbie(f): 10:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
Beverly be telling Angelo how Naija trad wedding z done . Dis geh iyaf fish brain sha. Hoping dat she knws wat she z getting into
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
MEET D PHOOL

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2013
Feza don chop her nails finish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2013

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2013
Bimp is making sense. He says in BBA, he is representing himself, his family, his country, then Africa. He was about talking of Betty when NEPA struck.
Someone please say what he said about her...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
Kai...nobody was watching Nando's conversation with feza and Bimp I presume.
I just learnt Nando said he's going to deal with Melvin..I'm tryna find out why he said so tho.
Any1 that watched should pls share with us.
Now I'm watching and Oneal is saying u don't need to be an ambassador to ur country.
That u can do bad things and when u win the money by doing those things they'll still celebrate u.
He also says represent and urself and ur family cos ur country people don't care about u.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
SULU

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2013
safarigirl: Kai...nobody was watching Nando's conversation with feza and Bimp I presume.
I just learnt Nando said he's going to deal with Melvin..I'm tryna find out why he said so tho.
Any1 that watched should pls share with us.
Now I'm watching and Oneal is saying u don't need to be an ambassador to ur country.
That u can do bad things and when u win the money by doing those things they'll still celebrate u.
He also says represent and urself and ur family cos ur country people don't care about u.
Source pls!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
lola.luv:
Bimp is making sense. He says in BBA, he is representing himself, his family, his country, then Africa. He was about talking of Betty when NEPA struck.
Someone please say what he said about her...
he didnt mention betty's name
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
When I tuned to the channel, I heard him - Nando - saying he was going to deal with someone. Thought he meant Elikem.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2013
a friend of mine that watches BBA like mad, just told me that beverly never bath at nights..that she's been observing her and she is 100% sure... She said i should watch, unlike melvin and co that bathes every night, that beverly will just come back from today's party and sleep with her PJ as usual... Can someone confirm this please

am just curious..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2013
safarigirl:
I guess the delusional melusi fans are now competing with the delusional mellish fans..lolzz
Many pages past,were you not the same person that suggested you guys should form Mellish fans club in which you appointed yourself lady chairman or financial secretary or somthing of the sort and then I said Mellish ko, Gbellish ni?

Now you confess you guys are delusional? I love the honesty tho

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
click2cbn: he didnt mention betty's name
He didn't mention her name but he was like- Remember the other representative from my country, she got evicted in the early weeks...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
Kslib:
Source pls!!!
A lot of people tweeted it..I asked 1 of dem but no reply yet.
Someone said it's cos of feza.
Another person said it's cos of dillish.
I'm just confused.
But they said Nando said Melvin is next on his list
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
ochongonoko: a friend of mine that watches BBA like mad, just told me that beverly never bath at nights..that she's been observing her and she is 100% sure... She said i should watch, unlike melvin and co that bathes every night, that beverly will just come back from today's party and sleep with her PJ as usual... Can someone confirm this please

am just curious..
it is not true...Besides it is not suppose to be a topic
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
CHEWING HR NAILS

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
fork adict:
Many pages past,were you not the same person that suggested you guys should form Mellish fans club in which you appointed yourself lady chairman or financial secretary or somthing of the sort and then I said Mellish ko, Gbellish ni?

Now you confess you guys are delusional? I love the honesty tho

hahahahaha... I swear, fork never gives up gringrin

lemme sit back and watch tonight's back and forth with safarigirl... Alomo things grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
Oneal is a very twisted individual...the summary of all the trash hez been spewing is to " Neva expect any positive thing in life".....thats messed up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.