Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,623 members, 7,861,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (868) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183180 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
Abeg Nepa don phuxk us up for here, if una fit upload pic of Melvin and Elikem attire e go good grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
feminine A:

but we still wan hear!!!
Lol.. He wont say anything.. He will just keeping saying "guys i have to tell you this".. He go just dey beat around the bush...
Well, i understand you sha considering that you didnt see him do it this afternoon..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
dmalam: I HAV A BAD FEELIN DT OUR BROZA ELIKEM WL BE EVICTED TOGEDA WITH SULU

I dreamt about that. Let's hope it doesn't happen that way.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
4litres:
Aboki, no vex o, Na only capital letters dey 4ur keypad?
YES!!!tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
"Don't be in a relationship if you're going to act single.".... It feels awkward flirting in the open, its just not Right.

I thought as much and I totally understand. wink
Gotcha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
dmalam: I HAV A BAD FEELIN DT OUR BROZA ELIKEM WL BE EVICTED TOGEDA WITH SULU
That will be a shocker. I have a feeling it is Annabel and either Elikem/Sulu
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
mykali:

LOL. So the conspiracy theorists are right, it seems.
Hold on Bruh, for all you know the adverts might be automatically Timed.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
People are seriously hooking up and I'm dulling

K and adaberry/hiteelong

THE AMAKA and Ghana patriot/kwame

Sholay and SOM

Me/mykali and imaginary CLEO.. Smh gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
Basseeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
THE AMAKA:
I totally understand. wink
Gotcha.

At some point you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, but not in your life, thanx for totally understanding.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
OC Ukeje and Jackie Appiah on stage shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
See my Bassey! Guy, I don miss you die!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
Jackie Appiah

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2013
Awww.. Bassey I missed you.. You rock.. Wish you the best nigga..

He said his lowset days in the house were on friday(swapping day) and sunday( eviction days)

Jackie appiah on stage.. Simple flawless wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2013
Oc ukeje on stage
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lighternote: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2013
awwwww! we miss u, Bassey. He s sooooo right, biggie made a mistake, Africa took away an entertainer. I felt 4him when he said, hearing his name as evicted took a life out of him. such a bad feeling. ; (
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2013
GH PATRIOT:

At some point you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, but not in your life, thanx for totally understanding.

You seem cool. I wouldn't have minded having a friendly Skype session with you.
But I'll let it die. Doesn't mean you have to start ignoring me on this thread tho tongue

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
Jackie is just glowing and her hair looks mwaah!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
ochongonoko: People are seriously hooking up and I'm dulling

Kslib and adaberry/hiteelong

Sholay and SOM

Bruh... We're really dulling. All the chicks I like are being snatched. I need to do some more "underground runs" it seems. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lighternote: 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2013

Sholay and SOM

de dia.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2013

Sholay and SOM

Abeg comot my name for that list.. Thanks!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2013

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
Jackie looks fatter than I remember in the picture.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2013

Sholay and SOM

I also need a Babe o. Being the chief viewer of this thread is not a sin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
Oc's socks though.. Colour blocking things..

@ochono, I see you o..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
THE AMAKA:

You seem cool. I wouldn't have minded having a friendly Skype session with you.
But I'll let it die. Doesn't mean you have to start ignoring me on this thread tho tongue
Just don't "Friendzone" me again.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lighternote: 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
Viewing this topic: Raymondson(m ), marygold( f), bionicdude (m),
njokusboy ( m), elohor_ayodele , D'Veritas , sushieater(m ), Sexily
Endowed (m), chizzyobije( f), orgasticdance, practikal ( f), auschris ,
Mimicole ( f), feminine A , miguella20 (f ), olegunner ( m), topaz4 , missade
( f), pwettytemmy(f ), BonnieCita ( f), Pamperme , noname , Belovedd ,
Guchis (f), Gogetta( m), gofitech (m), Passer-by (f ), Sugahylz( f),
bobeefc(f), GH PATRIOT( m), lighternote (f), folakeojo( f), wild child
( m), ToyinDipo, Thiannah( f), Divaville( f), Kslib ( m), taiosino , Esejojo,
Goom , kkkossy ( m), Irwindickson ( m), ella.b (f), shezy (f), sallee (f),
megliz ( f), doublefab(f), DILLISH , BizBloke ( m), kosky, StateOfMind,
sammylele , nkwako, ochongonoko , dopekid, Dannyxy ( m), alekside ( m),
click2cbn (m ), topeorekoy (m), chriskwaku, tng(f), lola.luv ( f),
tuktudicko ( m), Handy Manny, Mariarocks, ItsModella , mykali (m ), THE
AMAKA , Amaechi5 (m ), keta11 (m ), #Afanna , Yinkade , jmaine and 49
guest(s) IT IS THAT TIME, WHEN EVEN GHOSTS GATHER WT US.LOL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
mykali:

Bruh... We're really dulling. All the chicks I like are being snatched. I need to do some more "underground runs" it seems. grin

as for me, i don give up hope..my wowor face is bold enough to make IK evict himself and the ninjas and bring back bigeusas gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
Kslib:
Abeg comot my name for that list.. Thanks!

bribe me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Just don't "Friendzone" me again.
When did i ever do that? cool tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2013
ochongonoko:

as for me, i don give up hope..my wowor face is big bold enough to make IK evict himself and the ninjas and bring back bigeusas gringrin

LOL. If you need a chick find your way to the romance thread biko.

More updates please. On my way home now. Might catch up with the second eviction maybe.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2013
ochongonoko:

bribe me
Lol.. Abeg sorry,oya comot my name from that list abeg... You fit put your name there.. Just comot my name..

(1) (2) (3) ... (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.