Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,306 members, 7,853,412 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2181094 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Many pages back...Lol

You mean in the earlier days of this thread? Ah ah. It keeps things fun sha cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
now am happy!!! oneal dey under serious pressure
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
Mahn, I'll miss Sulupinsio.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
How Africa take vote?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
The next torture is for elikem to win hoh on monday.. Oneza, you are endearing elikem to africa the more with your hatred.

I'll miss sulu sha, I just had to choose elikem over you, plus cleo needs the zambia votes unshared..lol .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Motunrayo01: 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
Am so apy, may God disgrace all our enenmies like oneal 2nite.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hahahaaa!

Owl'Neal eye don open today oooo!

The stubborn West African tailor no gree comot oooooo! grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
C'est moi:
@itzmodella,waiting on u to give us d list of how africa voted pls.tnx.
You got it!!

mykali:

LOL. Are you serious? Really? Hmmm.
Yes o!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Sulu is cracking me up grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
Oneal n co will have a board meeting tonite.........west Africans can't be messed around with.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
Thank God oh. Dillish/Elikem for da money!!!!! (Make Melvin's ardent fans no stone me ooo grin grin grin)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
i love Annabel tho sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
now my tonight's prayers will be

1- God, make nando to slap elikem and knock him severally so that he'll get disqualified

2- God, please give owlneal, fakeza, and nando the strenght to say disgusting things about WA and other HMS

hahahahahaha...heheheheeh... The clock of their eviction is ticking...elikem, go and collect your clothes back from the HMS jare and beat owlneal blue black in tomorrow's HOH's task and put them mofos for eviction.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
SULU , ANNABEL AND WILD CHILD

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
LOL! I just remembered how Sulu was going on and on about how he will make it to the top 5. Eyah.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
wild child: i love Annabel tho sad sad sad sad

The people you love always leave..hehe

Annabel will be shocked to see sulu nominated her..hohoho .
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2013
sholay2011: Thank God oh. Dillish/Elikem for da money!!!!! (Make Melvin's ardent fans no stone me ooo grin grin grin)
That Melvin. I hope 2nd position no go define his destiny. I'm still Melvin for the money!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2013
That awkward moment when Annabel is shown who nominated her and Sulu is among them grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2013
i'll miss sulu so much, apart from his conspiracies and over confidence, he was a joy to watch.. I wanted him out cos

1- he was up against my brother from another mother, elikem

2- cos i want my zambia not to share their vote for MY cleo should both of them come up cool cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 4nez(f): 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2013
Am freaking happy rite now..oneal, feza n nando can drop dead for all I care...west africa rule
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sugahylz(f): 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2013
smileyOh! Thank you Lord Jesus....the God of WEST AFRICA is definitely alife!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2013
ItsModella: The God I serve doesn't sleep. Y'all needed to have seen the way I prayed for Elikem tongue

Hmmmm... Show us the video na cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
StateOfMind:

hahahaha.. You took the words right outta my fingers... From pokello to annabreast

i hope he likes fakeza so that she will leave next week
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
ItsModella: Oneal and his cohorts must fall down and die. West African motherfuckers rule!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
It was Sulus own fault. He talked bad about Selly and Natasha. Backstabbed Angelo etc. Now ppl should know evil does not pay. 2 ppl gunning for our reps are now gone. Thank God lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Pamperme: 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
Thank God Elikem is safe!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Odinaka00(m): 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
wild child: Viewing this topic: obylynn, kkkossy(m), diegs, vianny18(f), 4litres, babaloko11, shezy(f), Lucifer, #Afanna, matt4maro(f), luizworld, icebazz(m), toxxxxxxx(f), sammylele, ugochi86, geez prince, mirob(f), GH PATRIOT(m), MizBeHavin, Iswallow(f), mike404(m), chriskwaku, Raymondson(m), v24m, Drahmah(m), gofitech(m), ladunsky(f), Gogetta(m), ToyinDipo, tuktudicko(m), gooses, oluwaniife, rill, noname, auschris, Esejojo, topaz4, sultan003(m), BonnieCita(f), tng(f), taiosino, temmyN, dopekid, sholay2011(m), Guchis(f), lola.luv(f), miguella20(f), Bane vs Joker, lighternote(f), honeypie311(f), teewhysafe, Handy Manny, Motunrayo01, dominique(f), marygold(f), wild child(m), Mariarocks, D'Veritas, C'est moi(f), yemaldo, primus_maximus, bintsdeyi, THE AMAKA, Tuso(m), Dannyxy(m), ella.b(f), mykali(m), viexcey(f), hiteelong(f), sammiewayo(m), Krasid(m), Goom, sushieater(m), Amaechi5(m), feminine A, StateOfMind, ochongonoko, practikal(f), alekside(m), ItsModella, pwettytemmy(f), waxdude(m), nkwako, femferan, BizBloke(m), DILLISH, mapule82, lady deb, Pamperme, kosky, ghboy, njokusboy(m), click2cbn(m), The One(m), Belovedd, sweetrie(f), Sexily Endowed(m), Yinkade, nikkyshyne(f), russello, 4nez(f), Zizi(f), ifax(f), Sugahylz(f), languys69, autumn.flower(f), Jeez@2, sallee(f), take dat(m), keta11(m), dre11(m), Kslib(m) and 56 guest(s) chei,see people wey dey view grin grin grin grin

See d number of people wey dey view this thread, wen e appear 4 fp 2mrw, na thes same people go dey ask "wetin bba dey teach una sef"?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Mavor: 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2013
Na wa ooo. So annaboobs bin dey that house and no guy milk those kegs. Chei!!!! Ju men galore full that house. Mtchewww
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2013
What?! KSLIB and MARIArocks have been evicted? grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
Watch Oneil will blame WA rigging the votes undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
StateOfMind:

most times,i just like people from Ghana,Kenya,Zimbabwe and Angola in BBA irrespective of their personalities,they are the first set of people i always wanna know
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kosky(f): 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
Whoever Bimp swaps goes home. Make him your friend today.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bintsdeyi: 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
ochongonoko: now my tonight's prayers will be

1- God, make nando to slap elikem and knock him severally so that he'll get disqualified

2- God, please give owlneal, fakeza, and nando the stranght to say disgusting things about WA and other HMS

hahahahahaha...heheheheeh... The clock of thier eviction is ticking...elikem, go and collect your clothes back from the HMS jare and beat owlneal blue black in tomorrow's HOH's task and put them mofos for eviction.

3. God please give Elikem heart to move to majority room ds night, to distabilise any conspiracy to be make in their so called private room

4. God please let Elikem will HOH tomorrow

5 God please I make Bev. Leave the house come next Sunday, so dt we will have less West Africans at d final

My heart wants Melvin to win as 9ja concern but my head want Elikem to win so dt Ghana wud have record, lol

Grant my wish oh Lord

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.