Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (872) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2179024 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2013
all the anti WA conspirators are laeving one by one.... Remaining owlneal, druggie nando and clueless fakeza... cool cool.. Baba God daluuuuu oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2013
ochongonoko:

hahahaha.. You took the words right outta my fingers... From pokello to annabreast

i hope he likes fakeza so that she will leave next week

i dey like babes with big boobiie oo grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
safarigirl: What?! KSLIB and MARIArocks have been evicted? grin shocked
Lol.. My own still better nah.. No be for 6th week you(maria) leave...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2013

safarigirl, abeg replace my name from BIMP to MELVIN on your list.. Remove @SPADE's name and place mine there.. Forget about una love and put me as melvin... Two of us are alike and we're gunning for the money, i dont want to be evicted gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
seriously?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
hiteelong: OMG!!!! God-of-comedy is out!!! Dis guy don turn to woman finish- big belle, big bre*st(competing with annabre*st already) & big behind! Looks lik Omo Ibo, lol......
ur funny
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
Where is Modella with the list of votes?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bionicdude(m): 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2013
lucifer in da building.dat guy just get appearance anointing
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
wild child:

i dey like babes with big boobiie oo grin grin

WTF!!!.. Biko dont like dillish or MY cleo..you can like dillish but dont like MY CLEO before she gets evicted abeg gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
Those bootilicious dancers dropping it like its hawt!! Nice!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
THE AMAKA:

You mean in the earlier days of this thread? Ah ah. It keeps things fun sha cool
Don't worry your pretty mind over it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
Royal-Assasin:

About to see how correct this prediction is...
How did you feel it? Made sense bah?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2013
See who is talking. No be Maria wey........... mtschew. You lucky say I no fit abuse Maria because I like her too much but anyways i've never really liked Annabelle so good riddance to her.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
That look was priceless.. I'm reeling with laughter .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
The way Annabel looked at Sulu when they showed his nomination....epic!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2013
the look on annab's face was priceless when she saw that sulu was among those that nominated her
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2013
StateOfMind: The next torture is for elikem to win hoh on monday.. Oneza, you are endearing elikem to africa the more with your hatred.

I'll miss sulu sha, I just had to choose elikem over you, plus cleo needs the zambia votes unshared..lol .

Lols, so true. Cleo looking so gorg tonight smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2013
dat awkward and lmao moment wen annabel was shown d pple dat nominated her,and sulu was shown.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2013
ItsModella: The way Annabel looked at Sulu when they showed his nomination....epic!!!

OO she probably thinks only the Nigerians dislike her...lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2013
Sulu's acting like a gentleman on stage..hehe ..nice!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hahaha!! See d look on annabel's face when she saw sulu nominating her...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lighternote: 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
bt wat exactly is Annaboobs wearing. na wao! sulu sef no make sense. honestly, d 2 r d worst dressed evicted hm so far, followed by koketso.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
This dress doesn't do Annabel justice. She doesn't look proportionate (abi how Oyinbo take talk am).

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
hahahahaha!! who just saw Nando's face? The dude is pissed. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
The look on Nando's face right now, EPIC!!

They gonna be like how da phuck did that Niqqa Elikem survive? undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
ItsModella: hahahahaha!! who just saw Nando's face? The dude is pissed. grin grin

I did o..hohohoho
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
useless annabreast... Have far has your psychology bullshitt gotten you in knowing that your precious sulu nominated you?.. Next time stop hating on nigerians and concentrate on playing the game and using your psychology crap on yourself!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
ItsModella: hahahahaha!! who just saw Nando's face? The dude is pissed. grin grin

HOW HM GO DO NW...DT NIGGA ELIKEM SURVIVED!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
Thank you all for your massive support for eli.much appreciated

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bintsdeyi: 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2013
safarigirl: The look on Nando's face right now, EPIC!!

They gonna be like how da phuck did that Niqqa Elikem survive? undecided

And to think Nando has bn having sleepless night since his fight wth Elikem
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2013
lighternote: bt wat exactly is Annaboobs wearing. na wao! sulu sef no make sense. honestly, d 2 r d worst dressed evicted hm so far, followed by koketso.

And Betty. LOL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
modella,i jst saw d luk again! its murderous!

(1) (2) (3) ... (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.