Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180541 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by cynt22(f): 11:04am On Jul 29, 2013
But wait o, oneal myt survive dis week if he is d only SA up. Same 6 countries dat voted sulu myt vote 4 oneal. Before any1 eats me up, notice I used "myt". Then again, who cares grin #teamWestAfrica
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2013
god_of_music: E make sense sha.... Nna ehn.. Am confused

you can be confused as much as you want but please dont be confused to wish onezas out gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2013
cynt22: But wait o, oneal myt survive dis week if he is d only SA up. Same 6 countries dat voted sulu myt vote 4 oneal. Before any1 eats me up, notice I used "myt". Then again, who cares grin #teamWestAfrica
That is why we want Elikem to swap himself with Angelo.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2013
Elikem wud Neva swap himself with Melvin....blimp or Angelo....80% sure it's bimp
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2013
kgr28: OMG WTF!! I Wanted ignore you boy now that I realized you are dumb as Fvck and have issues with dickks and that also kinda make you FAGG, It seems that you have tasted both un/circumcised dickks and you love the latter now chill out FAGG.
You are Useless, Disgusting, Needless, Disgustful, Distasteful, Foul, Loathful, Loathly, Loathsome, Repellant, Repellent, Repelling, Revolting, Skanky, Wicked, Yucky, and Yukky. You only post Offensive and STewpid comments on this Thread and you Think i will ignore you?
NB::I'm not anti-D.ick5, I'm anti-uncircumcised D.ick5. You uncircumcised D.ick Head.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:07am On Jul 29, 2013
cynt22: But wait o, oneal myt survive dis week if he is d only SA up. Same 6 countries dat voted sulu myt vote 4 oneal. Before any1 eats me up, notice I used "myt". Then again, who cares grin #teamWestAfrica

Eat you up ke? You are right na. Feza and bimp will go first before oneal. Now imagine that house for oneal without bimp and feza. Oneal will just die or make the cobra taps his allies.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:07am On Jul 29, 2013
How the mighty have fallen.

The same O'Neal who thought he had the game all figured out. Bragged about how saving Elikem was a move he made to proove he was on top. About how he did it to further destroy Elikem and make him sink deeper and mark his total downfall. About how he was mere fodder in his hands...

See as the game don turn around to play you badly?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 11:08am On Jul 29, 2013
yes but if bimp is up he will have eth,malawi,namibia,zim, gh and possibly Nig, Sl or Roa. I think he will be safe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2013
O'neal just dey put hand for Feza erm erm erm and the thing dey sweet am,she just dey smile to everything dem dey talk
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2013
miss sparkle: Beverly predicted feza,elikem n oneal..and u guys still say she's not smart?? Loool #team bev/mel/elikem team ghostmode grin grin

she's not smart with the things that she says.. Too numerous to mention.. but she's just being HERSELF and has the allied with the people that wont put her up(elikem,angelo,melvin,bimp,dillish) and kept her COOL. Dont make it seems as if she's now a genius. I respect her hustle and God bless her soul for giving me onezas to chop down grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Macayo: 11:12am On Jul 29, 2013
I am a Nigerian but as it iz i really don't care who wins in-as-much BIMP FEZA nd ONEAL are booted out b4 the finale.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 11:12am On Jul 29, 2013
Elikem can't put Angelo,he has mention that. He likes and respect him,cos he(angelo) is cool headed,its betwn Bimp,Bev or Melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 11:13am On Jul 29, 2013
Can't wait to see how confused dey Wud look dis evening
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 29, 2013
NL server just went down for like 10mins...lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 29, 2013
miss sparkle: MY dear thank u 4 dis statement... Let them keep hating!

nobody is hating... Melvin nominated elikem cos he's HOH and will save himself..what's bad there.. Why are you trying to make it seem like melvin nominated him for silly or evil reasons?.. Most HMs has done that..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 29, 2013
skipofem: What if Eli decide not to save himsef?

i'll slap him back to ghana from my TV screen

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by caramel13: 11:54am On Jul 29, 2013
ochongonoko: NL server just went down for like 10mins...lol
Was wonderin abt wt went wrong
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:55am On Jul 29, 2013
lekpalicious: yes but if bimp is up he will have eth,malawi,namibia,zim, gh and possibly Nig, Sl or Roa. I think he will be safe

... this is plausible.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:59am On Jul 29, 2013
skipofem: What if Eli decide not to save himsef?
He can't take that risk of pulling a melvin on us.
If he does,toh...May d odds be in his favour.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2013
At this point, I must say it was very smart of Ethiopia to vote Natasha.
He'll most like get - Ethiopia, Nigeria, Ghana, Namibia, Malawi, Sierra Leone, Zimbabwe and even possibly Rest of Africa.
That's the deal-sealing 8 votes already.
Game over for Bore'Neaza.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2013
Yinkade: I saw one previous post about someone saying if beverly mentions elikems name....that it wld be fire for fire....now melvin nominated him....it seems cool with you guys.....smh

can you kindly provide that post cos i didnt see such...also, melvin did no wrong in nominating elikem cos his reasons are fair. He said elikem is the HOH and will save himself which EVERY HMs has been doing right from season 1.. Why are you tryna make it like ALL melvin's fans are the biased?..it's the motive behind the nomination that we're bothered about so if beverly nominates elikem cos he's HOH, nobody will query her intentions

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
But on second thought, he might just lose SL. Cuz, remember, he put Bassey up...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2013
@gh patriot . why u vex like this. smiley grin be calm and slow down
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
My Gawd....Social Media is buzzing with Oneaza "hate", at this rate I won't be suprised when the Oneaza's get booed on stage, I stand corrected but I can't see #TeamOneaza anywhere....Anyway I think Eli might replace with Beverly("all countries av 1 Rep remaining")

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2013

thats why we need elikem to put angelo up and owlneal will be given the boot wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2013
spade: But on second thought, he might just lose SL. Cuz, remember, he put Bassey up...
all we want is 6 countries votes which must include Nigeria vote
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2013
StateOfMind:

Eat you up ke? You are right na. Feza and bimp will go first before oneal. Now imagine that house for oneal without bimp and feza. Oneal will just die or make the cobra taps his allies.

lMAO @ cobra tap.. SOM you funny die gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2013
chriskwaku: @gh patriot . why u vex like this. smiley grin be calm and slow down
Charley make you no Biz that guy, I just dey flex am small WestAfrican Swagg. His only aim is to make disparaging remarks. I go dey in Top.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
You are Useless, Disgusting, Needless, Disgustful, Distasteful, Foul, Loathful, Loathly, Loathsome, Repellant, Repellent, Repelling, Revolting, Skanky, Wicked, Yucky, and Yukky. You only post Offensive and STewpid comments on this Thread and you Think i will ignore you?
NB::I'm not anti-D.ick5, I'm anti-uncircumcised D.ick5. You uncircumcised D.ick Head.
Nice words kudos! You just wrote your not ANTI-DICKKS, OFCOURSE YOU LIKE DICKKS BUT NOU UNSKINED ONES...I KNEW YOU'R FAGG. Done with you!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2013
Yinkade: I saw one previous post about someone saying if beverly mentions elikems name....that it wld be fire for fire....now melvin nominated him....it seems cool with you guys.....smh
What are you trying to create by this your post? Ask urself did melvin nominate Elikem ccos he wanted him to go? Is it nt obvious Elikem would save himsef if he's up since he has the power to save himself.For your info melvins nominations has always been one HoH and anyoda housemate that is not dearest to him.MElvin knows best that Westafricans have an alliance. Unlike SADC's and East Africans that keep nominating their brothers.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2013
spade: How the mighty have fallen.

The same O'Neal who thought he had the game all figured out. Bragged about how saving Elikem was a moved he made to proove he was on top. About how he did it to further destroy Elikem and make him sink deeper and mark his total downfall. About how he was mere fodder in his hands...

See as the game don turn around to play you badly?

what do you expect from a 34-year-old clueless DJ who thinks education is less than being streetwise?...who thinks he can hate a region cos his country has not achieved better than them or cos their musics are in vogue?.. Who FORGETS that AFRICA gets to SAVE a HM not his myopic and retarrded empty cranium?... Hehehehe... Payback is a biatch!!.. I wish i can make elikem save himself and put up angelo and froggie will be gone by sunday night

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2013
Macayo: I am a Nigerian but as it iz i really don't care who wins in-as-much BIMP FEZA nd ONEAL are booted out b4 the finale.

your head dey there...i go make you a mod on NL gringrin...chop knucle grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.