Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,319 members, 7,850,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (895) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180466 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kx: 10:32am On Jul 29, 2013
miss sparkle: GHOSTMODE beverly go reach finals grin grin

Na everybody when reach final dey win d money?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 10:32am On Jul 29, 2013
Melvin nominates elikem and oneal
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:32am On Jul 29, 2013
Melvin nominates

Elikem, HOH reasons.

O'Neil because they don't really converse much.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 29, 2013
mykali: Elikem nominates

O'Neil (YESSS) because he's competition

Feza, because she tried to suck up to him because he won HOH. (WTF?)

elikem is right...feza is a conniving witch

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:33am On Jul 29, 2013
ochongonoko:

he's not saying it's not obvious to everyone but elikem is taking it too far by rubbing it in their faces cos it might prompt the onezas and co to start a war against nigerians/WA. You obviously underestimate the power of a word. Elikem has said this "nigerian ish/i intimidate them ish" so much since nando has been evicted that even clueless beverly has noticed and told him to stop. Many people are complaining about it on this thread. Dont you know its beverly's excessive talks thats started this anti-WA coup in the first place?

Some weeks ago, elikem was not liked this much by nigerians cos of his anti-nigeria words and even africa didnt like him that much; he barely escaped when he came up for eviction but since pokello left, he changed for the good and like gh patriot said, he got the SYMPATHY of africans cos of what the onezas were saying, cos of nando's attack on him and him keeping cool about it, his interview at the picnic won him several fans on this thread even on twitter and with the way he's going, he will loose those fans again

it can take just one act to loose you some fans and it takes one acts to win someone back. Think this through, i for onr wished elikem the best, i was the one screaming "vote elikem" the most last week. Ask anyone. I campaign for him like mad on FB, BBM and co but this morning, my friends are already complaining that elikem is talking too much and might put melvin and beverly in trouble during nomination. We are worried cos it might affect our reps during nomination, if it was oneazas bragging about thier friends, we wont complain cos it's be their downfall. It took pokello slandering WA for her to loose her chances of reaching the final and elikem is towing that path. SADC and EA are taking note at the moment but you wont understand...

Nice one dude.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:33am On Jul 29, 2013
Melvin nominates...
Elikem;;; He's hOH.. Abeg stop over explaining.. Na you good pass..
Owl-neal::: Cos he doesnt converse that much with him... You try..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 29, 2013
skipofem: Omo Angelo is so close 2the money than eva as everybody is mentionin oneal in d DR

anyone can win and i wont be sad apart from bimp, feza and owlneal
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 10:34am On Jul 29, 2013
Melvin is an idiat. This is a game. He should know by now he must nominate competition and it is not his business if people go home....in fact, that is the whole point!!! People should go home one by one so he gradually edges towards the money!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 29, 2013
Feza nominates Cleo and Dillish. (can't Feza ever look at the camera? undecided)

Na so Beverly go take escape nominations again? Her juju na die mehn.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:35am On Jul 29, 2013
Feza - Cleo and Dillish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 10:35am On Jul 29, 2013
Feza nominates Cleo and dillish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 29, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Beverly Thank you, I forgive you for your earlier comment..."We drove them out of our country"

lol.. I forgive her too cos of her wisdom in nominating owlnezas grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 10:35am On Jul 29, 2013
Useless oneal,they both nominate the same people.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:36am On Jul 29, 2013
Feza nominates

Cleo, because she feels she's the weakest link (WTF?) And could be the one who keeps her from winning the money

Delish, because she is a threat.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:36am On Jul 29, 2013
ItsModella: Oneal nominates Cleo and Dillish.

Conspiracy tinssss...
But come to think of it, Hakeem constantly nominated Dillish for being lazy just as O'Neal has done now.
Maybe she's really a beautiful but dirty pig.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:36am On Jul 29, 2013
This Feza is just a mumu.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 29, 2013
I don't want Oneal to go now!! If you quoteinsult me ehn! I wouldn't explain my reasons again! I will just insult you!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2013
Elikem will save himself and replace with bimp or Angelo. If Angelo is up i think it"ll be best we save feza so that angelo and oneil go home.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2013
Feza nominates
CLEO ::: cos she could be the one keeping her away from the money..
Dillish::: cos she's a threat to her and her progress to reach he final.. Biggy asked her to give another reason and she said they are alike and she doesnt want another person who has something in common with her in the house...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 29, 2013
i think beverly will reach final.. Y'all watch and see, she's playimg the PERFECT game in front of the HMs, her only waterloo is the AFRICA... None of the HMs deems it fit to nominate her...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 10:37am On Jul 29, 2013
ItsModella: Melvin nominates Elikem and Oneal.
good call

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 10:38am On Jul 29, 2013
ItsModella: Feza nominates Cleo and Dillish. (can't Feza ever look at the camera? undecided)

Na so Beverly go take escape nominations again? Her juju na die mehn.

I salute her mother o! Juju pass juju o. She's always in ghost mode on Mondays.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 29, 2013
Bimp nominates Melvin and Elikem.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:38am On Jul 29, 2013
Bimp - Melvin and Elikem

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:39am On Jul 29, 2013
Bimpe nominates

Melvin grin because he is competition. And finds him as a threat to his game.

Elikem, because he don't think he's a real person.

Dude carry Nando beef for head.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:39am On Jul 29, 2013
Elikem, feza and oneal..elikem replaces himself with bimp..cheesy

The oneza never get it right with their game..hoho..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 10:39am On Jul 29, 2013
Bimp nominates Melvin cos he finds him as competition and elikem is he feels he is not a real person yet he is wearing his cloth even in the diary room......monkey.....not knowing that nominating elikem even makes him open for swapping......the lord almighty is at work.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 10:39am On Jul 29, 2013
Elikem is annoying now and he's becoming big headed always discussing nominatins
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 29, 2013
Kx:

Na everybody when reach final dey win d money?

no be everyone but if she reaches finals, then she did great going by the amount of heartaches she has caused us and the amount of vile words used on her to which i'm guilty of grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:39am On Jul 29, 2013
Bimp nominates
MELVIN::: Cos he's a threat to his game..
Elikem::: cos he feels elikem is fake.. He feels elikem is a person whose bad side over-powers his good side..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belmot(m): 10:40am On Jul 29, 2013
lekpalicious: Elikem will save himself and replace with bimp or Angelo. If Angelo is up i think it"ll be best we save feza so that angelo and oneil go home.
We? Na nairaland votes go save her?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:41am On Jul 29, 2013
spade:

Conspiracy tinssss...
But come to think of it, Hakeem constantly nominated Dillish for being lazy just as O'Neal has done now.
Maybe she's really a beautiful but dirty pig.
Was this really necessary? undecided Type like the mature person I assume you are. Your underlying hatred for Dillish is nauseating. Didn't you hear Feza telling Oneal that Dillish is their next target? All dose diary room reasons are mostly fake. Seriously, you fall my hand big tym. Mschew!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.