Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2172559 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mac73(m): 10:08am On May 27, 2013
hapson: What exactly that is good that BBA is teaching Africans, because this show is highly over-hyped, it does educate, inform nor entertain. So what's it all about?

If you need a reality show to teach you about life , then, you have a serious problem . For the record, the show is not meant to teach you anything. It is meant to entertain those who are unpretentious and who know well enough not to take life too seriously all the time.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ceobms: 10:17am On May 27, 2013
Am pretty sure dis is one of d best bba wev ever had. Can wait 4 d drama to unfold. [www.blupearlmarketingsolutions..com]
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:17am On May 27, 2013
Eze Promoe: My channel 197 and 198 are showing pørn, is it a mix up from DStv or a fault in my decoder undecided
U r using probably GOTV....the fake DSTV...lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:20am On May 27, 2013
mac73:

What do you know about African culture? Do you think Africa is one big tribe with one culture ? And if you hate the show that much , why did you watch it and comment on a thread about it? Why not just ignore it instead of whinning ?

Eerrm freedom of speech and movement,I will comment and be on whichever thread I WANT! stop crying over my opinion .thankyou!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mac73(m): 10:23am On May 27, 2013
FrontPageLawyer:

That he's busy working hard while you sit idle watching inconsequential reality show doesn't mean he can't afford 11k. slowpoke, will dangote or adenuga ever watch BBA? What happened to the moneyshow on CNN? Tomorrow you will blame GEJ for your woes.

Let me guess , you just happened to take time off your busy schedule making your Dangote and Adenuga-size megafortune to lecture us poor folk on why we should be watching the money show on CNN instead of BBA , abi ? By the way, how do you know Dangote and Adenuga don't watch BBA ? Let me guess again, you know so from your vantage position licking the mud off their shoes as they follow their stock ratings on the money show .
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nwajiogeri(f): 10:37am On May 27, 2013
Teeworld13: bad belle tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Get a life, madam!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 10:53am On May 27, 2013
Dt delish girl is breathtakingly delicious
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 11:03am On May 27, 2013
IvyBlue:

Do you know me that well? That's my real name if you must know!
That's exatly my point. Why are you bearing a name that is not African. Don't you have a native name?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:05am On May 27, 2013
Why do some people take this life so serious....?

The fact that you can't spare one or two hours at weekends to relax and get entertain doesn't mean every other person should be hard on life like you are..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominiceze: 11:28am On May 27, 2013
Akshow: that u don't have dstv or cant afford subscription should not make u a hater my dear.
hahaha,bro if u must know i av a family plan bouquet of dstv subscription which z currently available in my apartment ok, its just that i av nt grasped the message BBA r sending out there for our youths or even the benefit
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Phygo(m): 11:55am On May 27, 2013
9ja4eva: Can someone post a link to watch it online please?

Thank You
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:59am On May 27, 2013
fellis:

For heaven's sake, who are all these people that are busy whining up and down on this thread about how they hate big brother? Must everybody hate what you hate and like what you like?
See wahala o grin

If you want to hate the show then you are free to do so, it is not our business.

You dey mind the hypocritical thread spoilers. Must the same thing entertain everybody abi what happened to preference.. Mschew.

And I'm sure some of them still watch the show o...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 27, 2013
ilugunboy: This lady is from South Africa is so much un-south African ...no front...no back ; shocked shocked
cheiii i shouldv represented my country tli tli
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:06pm On May 27, 2013
mac73:

If you need a reality show to teach you about life , then, you have a serious problem . For the record, the show is not meant to teach you anything. It is meant to entertain those who are unpretentious and who know well enough not to take life too seriously all the time.

Lol, same people will stay glued to soundcity, trace, series and come here to ask what bba teaches. Silly creatures.

I have a lot of them around me always asking me what I gain from watching big brother, I tell them the same thing they gain from watching 22men run around the pitch, and holding on to game pads for hours. Its called ENTERTAINMENT.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 27, 2013
Mehhhnn if you live outside Africa, is there any possible way to watch it ? cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:09pm On May 27, 2013
IvyBlue:

Eerrm freedom of speech and movement,I will comment and be on whichever thread I WANT! stop crying over my opinion .thankyou!

No, you should stop trying so hard to be noticed on this thread. You don't watch the show and you really don't have a business here.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 12:35pm On May 27, 2013
Nuzo':

Naughty gal!

Did your BF force you to quit Nairaland?
I left for some time and when I came back...you were gone.

Welcome back...but don't just disturb anybody's peace here. Seun has new rules and mean moderators now. shocked tongue kiss

LOL! Boyfriend for where? Don't worry, I don't plan on staying on this dump of a forum. Only came back to chat and keep up to date with fellow BBA addicts. I have no time for this forum these days. HAHA
& thank you smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 12:45pm On May 27, 2013
BTW, Nigerians should stop hating! the same way we judged Karen and she proved ALL OF AFRICA wrong and won our hearts over. Give Beverly a chance, biko!

And the hate is simply too much. The same way Nigerians were hating on Goldie until her untimely death, then everyone came out with all their fake sympathy after stressing her into deep depression post BBA7.

All I have to say is, Nigerians, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE support your own! "We" tend to have this ugly and disgusting habit of tearing our own down at the slightest provocation. I've read comments on other blogs saying how she is "dirty" looking, crass, local, razz, runs girl, blah blah blah blah..... SERIOUSLY!! NIGERIANS!

Pokello from Zimbabwe is beautiful, strong, intelligent, independent but she has a very dirty and public past. Supposedly she has nude pictures or a graphic tape, but guess what? Zimbabweans still support her hard. One of the most liked fan pages for a Big Brother housemate this season. And even I too support her. Love her to bits!
Hudda from Kenya is known as a socialite, ex-beau to former housemate Prezzo, and she too has her nude pictures all over the internet. But guess what? Kenyans still love and support her and are rooting for her all the way. Why can't Nigerians adopt this mentality? Is the state of Nigeria so bad that people seriously hate to see others progressing? SIGH......... sad sad sad

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kaydee(m): 1:07pm On May 27, 2013
@ The Amaka

So this year,Biggie got a whole lot of housemates with scandalous pasts?Who else?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by EzePromoe: 1:19pm On May 27, 2013
mondi_cheeks: hahaha rehearsals for what? I want to come and watch TBN grin
Which TBN sad
You better come with your decoder and TV, because this channel have being bookmarked, and i've destroyed my remote control.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:26pm On May 27, 2013
Nominations in progress in diamond\yellow house, denzel and huddah are in soup already grin

I don't like the fact that our representatives are in the same house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 1:28pm On May 27, 2013
...ff
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by EzePromoe: 1:30pm On May 27, 2013
mondi_cheeks: hahaha rehearsals for what? I want to come and watch TBN grin
Which TBN sad
You better come with your decoder and TV, because this channel have being bookmarked, and i've destroyed my remote control. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:31pm On May 27, 2013
FrontPageLawyer:

That he's busy working hard while you sit idle watching inconsequential reality show doesn't mean he can't afford 11k. slowpoke, will dangote or adenuga ever watch BBA? What happened to the moneyshow on CNN? Tomorrow you will blame GEJ for your woes.

... because ur nt watching bba,you think ur better off? or becos Adenuga or Dangote doesnt watch bba,nobody should watch? #justasking
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by EzePromoe: 1:33pm On May 27, 2013
CHESSBOARD:
U r using probably GOTV....the fake DSTV...lol
Olodo, you hear GOTV for my mouth grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 27, 2013
adaobi123: Mehhhnn if you live outside Africa, is there any possible way to watch it ? cry

NOBODY KNOWS ??!?!? angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 27, 2013
Afam4eva:
That's exatly my point. Why are you bearing a name that is not African. Don't you have a native name?

I believe that's question only my mother can answer ..or my father smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 27, 2013
StateOfMind:

No, you should stop trying so hard to be noticed on this thread. You don't watch the show and you really don't have a business here.

Why do you care? Am I using your internet? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 1:56pm On May 27, 2013
IvyBlue:

I believe that's question only my mother can answer ..or my father smiley
And why are you even speaking English. Is it our culture? And don't tell me your surname is Ivy or Blue...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 27, 2013
Afam4eva:
And why are you even speaking English. Is it our culture? And don't tell me your surname is Ivy or Blue...

Ok you win...I loooove BBA!
Actually I love all the BB franchises !
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 2:23pm On May 27, 2013
okay, so I kinda spent the night with them and the characters warming up to me right now are Bassey, Pokello, maybe Hakeem and then Dellish and Annabell (for obviO_Ous reasons) but as the show goes on i know i'll get to know them a lot better.

by the way, Mottama is extremely dense and Denzel is very annoying.

#LongLivetheWALKA7!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:34pm On May 27, 2013
adaobi123:

NOBODY KNOWS ??!?!? angry
I think there's an online streaming...visit bigbrotherafrica.com for more info

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.