Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2174856 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by LadyWinona: 8:39pm On May 26, 2013
sholay2011:
Don't worry, I get your tym this night tongue You truly have the right to sound cynical about the show....but try to make it appear like a constructive criticism and not bad belle. The guys are ordinary. ..bla bla bla...sharapp once again!!! grin
It's a pity... Silly really. I feel like I'm talking to a child. You've got my time this night, you say? I beg to differ on that cos after this post, I will go back to teaching med students and seeing my patients who believe me need my time.
I came here to unwind after a rather difficult call and all I get is, well, you. Oh well, carry on.

To cap it all guys, this season kinda looks meh. I doubt I will be watching...too many things taking up my time. Good night

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:39pm On May 26, 2013
My favorite female so far is Pokello cause she just represents a beautiful modern day woman! She has such a strong character and she knows what she wants. Its only been a few hours and I really admire her. She is a professional, independent, intelligent woman. Such a breath of fresh air.

The prettiest girl in the house so far for me is Dellish! SHE IS HOT! HOT! HOT!

And yes this show brought me back to Nairaland for some strange reason. Was probably the link from google that brought me here. HAHA
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:45pm On May 26, 2013
Lady Winona: It's a pity... Silly really. I feel like I'm talking to a child. You've got my time this night, you say? I beg to differ on that cos after this post, I would go back to teaching med students and seeing my patients who believe me need my time.
I came here to unwind after a rather difficult call and all I get is, well, you. Oh well, carry on.

To cap it all guys, this season kinda looks meh. I doubt I will be watching...too many things taking up my time. [b]Good night[b]
Sleep well...sweet dreams cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:45pm On May 26, 2013
ok Beverly has a tongue ring and a tattoo. I won't be quick to judge her though like I did Karen in the past. But they love picking "wild" Nigerian girls.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:57pm On May 26, 2013
Is there anyway to watch this program live in Diaspora?

Or can someone please set up a stream?

God bless

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:59pm On May 26, 2013
Beverly is a chatterbox..jezzzz... And can biggie please tell her to speak good english and not pidgin.. And she should chill with the fake gesticulation.

Omo, this sierraleone guy na naija dude o, his pidgin is so fluent and he just called yam pottage ebe..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 26, 2013
Beverly just dey talk talk talk,she seems like a wild gurl,she was even sent away from covent
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 26, 2013
^^you are a scammer,don't do anything he said on his blog.He just registered few minutes ago.Once u click any link sent to ur box,he will have access to ur mails at anytime.Be smart peeps
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 9:36pm On May 26, 2013
THE AMAKA: My favorite female so far is Pokello cause she just represents a beautiful modern day woman! She has such a strong character and she knows what she wants. Its only been a few hours and I really admire her. She is a professional, independent, intelligent woman. Such a breath of fresh air.

The prettiest girl in the house so far for me is Dellish! SHE IS HOT! HOT! HOT!

And yes this show brought me back to Nairaland for some strange reason. Was probably the link from google that brought me here. HAHA

Naughty gal!

Did your BF force you to quit Nairaland?
I left for some time and when I came back...you were gone.

Welcome back...but don't just disturb anybody's peace here. Seun has new rules and mean moderators now. shocked tongue kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by daviide: 9:37pm On May 26, 2013
Dellish is woow!! Wivv that south-africa gurl!! Mehn I suppose dey there ..dem skip my name again

Am I the only one that saw the a*s of those two gurls don-jazzy nd wande coal used on stage #Ynash of life!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 26, 2013
Paid for the required subscription but I can't watch bba,been calling their customer care line since,wasted lik N 700 calling.I guess everything that has to do with naija is always problematic.I'm sure it can't b like dat in SA.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bigiyaro(m): 9:46pm On May 26, 2013
So they are still airing this stewpid un entertaining pig show? I can't believe people r actually watching it. Metchewww.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by scientology(m): 9:47pm On May 26, 2013
BB My a55 RUBBISHH senceless.....bullshit show
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Bigdigpussylova(m): 9:58pm On May 26, 2013
I need that Delish full pix. I love that babe.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 9:58pm On May 26, 2013
scientology: BB My a55 RUBBISHH senceless.....bullshit show
they say buy DSTV You go dey buy Strong(Free to Air) and since You cant watch It you decided to go on hating 'spree'

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Akshow: 10:01pm On May 26, 2013
scientology: BB My a55 RUBBISHH senceless.....bullshit show
common shut up. The kind of u are d people without a basket dish talkless of dstv. Beverly gra gra too much o. That bassey looks gay. The namibia chicks are hoooooottt, melvin is ok, Hakeem from Zimbawe is a wow! That is one fine man. What's d name of dis guy dat looks like osein bolt? Looks gentle. That ghana selly go bad well well. Pokeko or wats her name has got a fine skin tone n hot legs, this sulu guy shud date beverly, he is a chatter box. The SA's dred looks disgusting, d miss world bostwana na apology

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Bigdigpussylova(m): 10:02pm On May 26, 2013
I have sent that message severally, Dstv has not yet released my BBA
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 10:06pm On May 26, 2013
That Sirealeonean (hope i got that spelling) guy look Like Someone who got the Charisma I love(time will tell)and the dude got the Looks.....Why Is Beverly Making So Much Noise.Let Her Chill, the Show has just Started...that other Chocolate Slim Girl Is Hot guess the name is Poketo...And What The Fuc* did Don Jazzy And His Crew Did this Night??If Not For Those ''Bootylicious'' Babes that got the attention of many and also save the Performance of the Marvin Crew,It Would have Being a Disaster.....Otumakpaka

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by drealnamdy(m): 10:20pm On May 26, 2013
if ur a dude watching bba ur really jobless n probably a gay sef" grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 10:20pm On May 26, 2013
Akshow: common shut up. The kind of u are d people without a basket dish talkless of dstv. Beverly gra gra too much o. That bassey looks gay. The namibia chicks are hoooooottt, melvin is ok, Hakeem from Zimbawe is a wow! That is one fine man. What's d name of dis guy dat looks like osein bolt? Looks gentle. That ghana selly go bad well well. Pokeko or wats her name has got a fine skin tone n hot legs, this sulu guy shud date beverly, he is a chatter box. The SA's dred looks disgusting, d miss world bostwana na apology
...puhahahaha that Miss Tourism botswana girl na real apology.When Ik mention ''Miss Tourism'' In her Profile.I Push my Cushion,relax well to see A Damsel,only for me to see something else..'Miss Tourism'Indeed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 26, 2013
Akshow: common shut up. The kind of u are d people without a basket dish talkless of dstv. Beverly gra gra too much o. That bassey looks gay. The namibia chicks are hoooooottt, melvin is ok, Hakeem from Zimbawe is a wow! That is one fine man. What's d name of dis guy dat looks like osein bolt? Looks gentle. That ghana selly go bad well well. Pokeko or wats her name has got a fine skin tone n hot legs, this sulu guy shud date beverly, he is a chatter box. The SA's dred looks disgusting, d miss world bostwana na apology
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 26, 2013
StateOfMind: Beverly is a chatterbox..jezzzz... And can biggie please tell her to speak good english and not pidgin.. And she should chill with the fake gesticulation.

Omo, this sierraleone guy na naija dude o, his pidgin is so fluent and he just called yam pottage ebe..

His name is Bassey right? grin he's naija jor grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 10:25pm On May 26, 2013
I wonder how a sirrealeone Is Bearing the Name Bassey.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 10:25pm On May 26, 2013
This Year BBA will be an Interesting ''Package''.A lot Of Hot ''Chicks'' and Handsome Mature Dude...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Smartsyn(m): 10:26pm On May 26, 2013
who is big brother Africa?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:27pm On May 26, 2013
Br3nd4:

His name is Bassey right? grin he's naija jor grin

Yeah , he's bassey.. Was so shocked when I heard him say 'ebe' hehe..He knows VI, ikeja, suya, indomie, ogbono, garri and so many other things.

Miss botswana is so fake..gosh..this is bba and not some beauty pageant. And she should remove her wedding dress and mgbeke weave already.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisjane(f): 10:28pm On May 26, 2013
Dat Zimbabwe guy(last guy/hunk) is sth else. Gud luck 2 all o' em
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 26, 2013
StateOfMind:

Yeah , he's bassey.. Was so shocked when I heard him say 'ebe' hehe..He knows VI, ikeja, suya, indomie, ogbono, garri and so many other things.

And that his name is efik. . Oh well. . Im not watching the show tho. Just stumbled on this thread. . . Hope Beverly is cool? I like her
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:31pm On May 26, 2013
Miss botswana is a dindirin angry angry ,
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:35pm On May 26, 2013
Br3nd4:

And that his name is efik. . Oh well. . Im not watching the show tho. Just stumbled on this thread. . . Hope Beverly is cool? I like her

I like bassey though. And no, beverly is not cool, at least not tonight. I think she's trying too hard to be heard. I'm still giving her time though, hoping she's not a karen wannabe.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by saintchyco: 10:36pm On May 26, 2013
kkkp: I hate dis naija guy
hate such a strong word
game just starting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.