Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (932) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180648 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2013
safarigirl:
Na so I see am oo..I have decided to update only..
Maybe all of them will ♥ the dull thread.
Infact if I get anyone analysing! Na me and that person ooo.
you can analyse, but dont be biased and be one sided, cause your analysis will not be credibe, use every variable in the game. You always use region,facebook,twitter and nairaland...@ochongonoko's was ok though..you tried to use all the factors affecting the game( BB call them game dynamics)

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
ochongonoko:

lol.. He's 10 page backwards so he hasnt found out that we've made up and moved on
2 Things I find irritating on Nairaland..
(1)#Silent/Ghost Likes... A situation where trade insults are fuelled becox warring Factions think they have silent majority backing them....People will also Like an individual's comment provided that Poster is attacking
his/her least favourite Poster (The enemy of my enemy.
(2)#Reading and Posting Comments many pages back... Its only aim is to Derail the Thread and open old woundz...#If you are many Pages back I advice you read and don't be in a hurry to Post.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
ella.b:

Bros,hope no problem?
U r quoting and replying to ur own posts.
Weldone o

Hahahaha. Nice question, Ella.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2013
justloveme: just saw on twitter dat cleo told bimp dat she like melvin and she is falling for him.na wah oo

Ehn? Oginni?

You don see where person wey get Range Rover talk say he no want again say na Beetle he wan dey drive now?

Hakeem=Range

Melvin=Beetle.

So abeg, e no fit happen

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2013
GH KWAME:
2 Things I find irritating on Nairaland..
(1)#Silent/Ghost Likes... A situation where trade insults are fuelled becox warring Factions think they have silent majority backing them....People will also Like an individual's comment provided that Poster is attacking
his/her least favourite Poster (The enemy of my enemy.
(2)#Reading and Posting Comments many pages back... Its only aim is to Derail the Thread and open old woundz...#If you are many Pages back I advice you read and don't be in a hurry to Post.

I just liked your post only to discover there is no insult to fuel.

Nawa oo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2013
Agbgift:

If this story is true, then melvin will certainly get rapeed in babylon by all these female housemates.

Calm down. Na lie. Thers no cause for CONTROL everything is under ALARM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2013
safarigirl:
Na so I see am oo..I have decided to update only..
Maybe all of them will ♥ the dull thread.
Infact if I get anyone analysing! Na me and that person ooo.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
Mariarocks:
(1)I'm up to date now. (2)Not that I need your apology lol but i'm just saying, (3)it's not only ochongonoko you attacked last night. (4)Btw this guy (ochon...) your name is not just long, but its too hard fa. Where did you get that name from?
(1)Thank God..(2)Same with me Lol..(3)its not only you who attacked me last night...(4)True @ochon...your name is just too Long.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
Has anyone heard abt nando since he was disqualified from the game?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2013
fork adict:

Calm down. Na lie. Thers no cause for CONTROL everything is under ALARM

Are you well @ all? cry grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2013
GH KWAME:
(1)Thank God..(2)Same with me Lol..(3)its not only you who attacked me last night...(4)True @ochon...your name is just too Long.
If I recall, you were the one that poured hot water on your own head last night. You were the one that started insulting everybody that attacked you so let's just leave it at that.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2013
Beverly has just opened so many opportunities for herself in the Nollywood industry. That girl must go far!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
fork adict:

Ehn? Oginni?

You don see where person wey get Range Rover talk say he no want again say na Beetle he wan dey drive now?

Hakeem=Range

Melvin=Beetle.

So abeg, e no fit happen
You should know this..
Hakeem has the personality of a mosquito.
His body might look good..(Not to me sha)
But that personality of a cockroach cancels his physical features..except to those dulling girls that only follow guys for looks.
I would even choose bimp over hakeem even if he's less attractive

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
fork adict:

Ehn? Oginni?

Hakeem=Range

Melvin=Beetle.

So abeg, e no fit happen
Ei!!! Hmmm...You don Die be that oo. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
feminine A: @ state of mind: did you get the names she mentioned

Nah, she didn't mention the names. Bimp tried to get her to say it, but she didn't, he also suggested he should confront the person(s), but cleo did not feel it was right. she also mentioned sth about her secret with someone, it dint really make much sense to me cos I tuned late, so they concluded on talking about it with biggie and continued their gist.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
waxdude:

grin grin grin grin
E be like say na u be one of the people wey give am 5 likes..
See as u dey shine teeth
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
Beverly::: Since i entered this rubyhouse,i 've never been wasted,like seriously drunk... I want to be wasted...
Hmmn,we all know what happened the last time beverly was in "waste mode"... Thank God angelo wasnt there when she said it cos na permission to carry over she for give am...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
kgr28: you can analyse, but dont be biased and be one sided, cause your analysis will not be credibe, use every variable in the game. You always use region,facebook,twitter and nairaland...@ochongonoko's was ok though..you tried to use all the factors affecting the game( BB call them game dynamics)

Absolute misuse of the word biased.
Do u even know what that means.
I analysed something where dillish won u call me biased?
Towards who please?
Incase u haven't noticed I don't want Dillish to win.
So how was that post in anyway biased.
And don't even dream of Mentioning Melvin in this becos that post had NOTHING to do with him.
As I said earlier on..b4 u type..read carefully
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
BizBloke:

Are you well @ all? cry grin
@forkAddict is many pages Back, be Rest Assured you will get your answer when he gets to your page...I will Like his answer to your Question through Ghost/Silent Mode..Lol
BizBloke:

I just liked your post only to discover there is no insult to fuel.

Nawa oo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
Mariarocks:
If I recall, you were the one that poured hot water on your own head last night. You were the one that started insulting everybody that attacked you so let's just leave it at that.
Yes Sir/Madam...Anyway how is East Coast?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2013
Mariarocks: Beverly has just opened so many opportunities for herself in the Nollywood industry. That girl must go far!
I concur #OpenLike
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
Cleo really loves hip hop... The babe na gangster.. Hakeem,this one pass your power jooor...
Bimp abeg comot that thing for your head abeg.. You look like eveva with natasha's lips...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
Good evening. How's everybody today? kiss

I dey read all of una posts but have been too fatigued to type cuz this keypad is way too tiny for my big fingers among other things.

So.... From the look of things, The West is Bimpin' like crazy this week, and Namibia, and Malawi are also part of the team.

I would've suggested Feza for Nigeria on purely strategic levels (hoping she still leaves anyway), but it looks like its futile cuz Fatherland ain't having that shiooot.

Ah well... My fingers, and airtime are on a sabbatical this week as either way, O'Neal's survival would still benefit us; same with Feza's and Bimp's, so what the heck.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
safarigirl:

Absolute misuse of the word biased.
Do u even know what that means.
I analysed something where dillish won u call me biased?
Towards who please?
Incase u haven't noticed I don't want Dillish to win.
So how was that post in anyway biased.
And don't even dream of Mentioning Melvin in this becos that post had NOTHING to do with him.
As I said earlier on..b4 u type..read carefully
I see you actualy dont know how to analyse, you can pass that job to @Ochongonko he does a better job, BIASED/ONE SIDE: you choose certain factors(particularly region) in your analysis to convince us that melvin or dillish will win. Its not about that post, always post same stuff. FB,TWITTER,REGION.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2013
GH KWAME:
@forkAddict is many pages Back, be Rest Assured you will get your answer when he gets to your page...I will Like his answer to your Question through Ghost/Silent Mode..Lol

Hehehehe. Abeg o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2013
ella.b:

Bros,hope no problem?
U r quoting and replying to ur own posts.
Weldone o

BizBloke:

Hahahaha. Nice question, Ella.

GH KWAME:
Lol....ordinarily I would have said I am showing my True colourz *HypocricyTinz*.....but I find it funny considering that I thought Eli was blinded by the Oneaza's.....I luv that Niggah, he is by Far the most SUCCESSFUL GH HM in BBA....mOre Tinz foR that Niggah.
Hahahaha. Nice answer, KWAME.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
safarigirl:
(1)I also saw it yesterday..but I didn't wanna ask for confirmation for fear of attack 4rm @forkaddict and co.

(2)But I doubt it..I think she's pregnant after observing her for some days.
She told biggie she had somfin to tell him in private.
Later biggie called her to the diary room.
When she came out elikem asked if it was the doctors and she said yes.
Then she said u know my condition na.
Melvin den asked if she went to get more contraceptives.

(1) When responding to one of your posts in the past, I told you that I don't reckon with twitter as far as BBA is concerned. I see twitter as a beer parlor where all manner of people go to and talk trash. The latest evidence being this. The only authoritative sources I consider are channels 198 & 197. Not even the BB site.

(2) If Cleo is preggo as being speculated here, where then is the sexxx clip between hakim and she? Or can one get pregnant by kissin & smooching alone? Is biggie concealing the clip? If so why? If there are clips, why aren't they as popular as Sellys and Bettys clips? Can someone please help me out here?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
fork adict:

(1) When responding to one of your posts in the past, I told you that I don't reckon with twitter as far as BBA is concerned. I see twitter as a beer parlor where all manner of people go to and talk trash. The latest evidence being this. The only authoritative sources I consider are channels 198 & 197. Not even the BB site.

(2) If Cleo is preggo as being speculated here, where then is the sexxx clip between hakim and she? Or can one get pregnant by kissin & smooching alone? Is biggie concealing the clip? If so why? If there are clips, why aren't they as popular as Sellys and Bettys clips? Can someone please help me out here?
thank you man!!! You see what am talking @safarigirl...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
fork adict:

Ehn? Oginni?

Hakeem=Range

Melvin=Beetle.

So abeg, e no fit happen
Dude,just because your life is a joke doesn't mean you are funny,alright?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by caramel13: 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
Hung out with a female frend today, who has another female frend dt claims to be Melvin's girlfriend. D gal showed me pictures of she n Melvin. I now asked her y Melvin kips denying he has a gf (she) n she said its just a game.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2013
Team Naija and Team Ghana should
be competing for the East African
Vote! You will need it when all your
Reps are up! #Vote Feza

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2013
kgr28: I see you actualy dont know how to analyse, you can pass that job to @Ochongonko he does a better job, BIASED/ONE SIDE: you choose certain factors(particularly region) in your analysis to convince us that melvin or dillish will win. Its not about that post, always post same stuff. FB,TWITTER,REGION.
I'm tired...
Whatever makes u feel cool.
As I said b4 the post wasn't about Melvin winning.
It was about Dillish winning and I don't want her to win.
So if u call that biased I suggest u buy a dictionary..
It'll really help u out

(1) (2) (3) ... (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.