Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,773 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2181150 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
GH PATRIOT:

Hahahaha. Nice answer, KWAME.

Looool.... You no serious
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
Thanks all... Love You all ...
Fighting on about 20pgs. chai, Una no try at all (but some of una try alot)...

U guys are great!!! Like a big fam... we Fights, laugh, scream at each other n No Love is as cool as that... Tanx fam...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
Kslib: Deaconess Feza just finished preparing the holy communion(food) and father owl-neal blessed it before Arch bishop elikem went into the terbanacle and brought out the bottled blood of christ(alcohol) and shared it to all the sevants of christ in their respective cups and the children of God sat round the table and ate the last supper..
Note:: Religious bigots should back-off.. Be warned...
Why you kon dey use 'OUR OGA @ THE TOP' blood dey play na?.. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2013
dmalam:
I FIND THIS OFFENSIV TO MY FELO COUNTRY MEN WHO ARE CHRISTIANS....CAN U KINDLY EDITH D POST...

(IM NOT A BIGOT)
To say the truth,i will rather pray owl-neal wins the 300,000$ than modify that post...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2013
Mariarocks:
Yeah I did. I did not reply because first of all I was done talking to you...I actually in all honesty had a headache talking to you and secondly, I did not think I needed to prove my point to anyone. I just told somebody where I was and that was it. Whether anyone believed or not was not my business. Thirdly, you never asked me where I was, you just said how is the East Coast and I replied by quoting you last night and also answering it is fine.

I'm curious, how do you watch the show from where you are? I'm interested. Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
safarigirl: @Kslib na Elikem bless the food na.
If you watch am well, you go notice say elikem present the food to heaven,then owl-neal give am silent blessing.. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
Kslib: Deaconess Feza just finished preparing the holy communion(food) and father owl-neal blessed it before Arch bishop elikem went into the terbanacle and brought out the bottled blood of christ(alcohol) and shared it to all the sevants of christ in their respective cups and the children of God sat round the table and ate the last supper..
Note:: Religious bigots should back-off.. Be warned...
please if your not a christian, we understand..you don't see any christian insulting ur religion or whatever u deem It fit to believe in..respect us and respect urself but most importantly FEAR GOD please. Thank u

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
ItsModella:
Oluwabimpe grin

Make O'neal catch you dey baptize ein person into a Western Murra-phucker
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
GH KWAME:
Lol!!!.... So you saw my PosT and did not Reply?....but seriously, Dude you are as wierd as our famous Visitor(lucifer), what about your Location that you cannot disclose?

Hehehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
StateOfMind: Wth is canine canine censorland..I typed DOGI DOGI

Lmao. Canine canine indeed. I shock sef.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
Housemates are contemplating on playing a game of hide and seek..
Beverly and angelo better not hide in thesame place cos i dont trust ******. They better hide where the camera and africa can see them cos this might just be bev's opportunity to have a south african baby..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
ochongonoko:
melvin is among my top three TO REACH the finals cos

1) he has a huge fanbase...
2) he's cool headed, has good personality which has endeared him to africa and he doesnt participate in all those conspiracies about ANY HMs or regions. Should regional voting not count, he will get votes in many NON-WA countries
3) the HMs like him so he MIGHT avoid being nominated for eviction unless he's replaced
4) cos @ochongonoko is behind him grin grin.. Yes oh...if you'll like say i'm biased, i dont care, i want my candidate, melvin to win. Everyone wants his or her rep to win so i want melvin to win..
5) cos..... (abeg i don tire before fork addict go come attack me..not that he wont attack me after seeing melvin in my list) gringrin

Phew! I thot I wouldn't be able to finish deleting the parts I'm not interested in till tomorrow. That was one hell of an epistle. Probably the longest on this thread. Anyways to the business of the moment:

(1) Says who? Poky had 8 country votes sometime ago. Where is she today?
(2) Agreed
(3)Perhaps.

I dismiss points 4 & 5 with a wave of the hand for lacking in substance
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mike404(m): 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
wild child: Bimp is actually a cool guy meLikey #NoHomo
YOU WAN DISVIRGIN BIMP YANSH ABI

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
Kslib:
To say the truth,i will rather pray owl-neal wins the 300,000$ than modify that post...
SERIOSLY?

UMHHHH!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2013
miss sparkle: please if your not a christian, we understand..you don't see any christian insulting ur religion or whatever u deem It fit to believe in..respect us and respect urself but most importantly FEAR GOD please. Thank u
Madam,i dont have a religion...
Secondly, i believe in God... So allow me to do my thing..
Any religious person that feels offended should report me to God.. Thanks..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2013
dmalam:
SERIOSLY?

UMHHHH!!!
Yes!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2013
Kslib:
PRAY TO TO WHO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2013
Kslib:
PRAY TO WHO

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
Amaechi5: PRAY TO WHO
This guy funny sha.. What do you mean by pray to who? Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2013
MELVIN AND THE TEETHgringrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
Awwwwww,so lovely... All the HM's including feza playing the game of hide and seek...
Owl-neal is painting for their task...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Motunrayo01: 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
The housemates doing hide and seek game, quite interesting
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2013
DILLISH: MELVIN AND THE TEETHgringrin
You just got 1like from @fork-addict..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I'm curious, how do you watch the show from where you are? I'm interested. Thanks.
TBH I don't watch the show. The last big brother I watched live was Uti's bba. I didn't even know about this show till I think a few weeks back cuz everybody on my fb and bbm kept on talking about this girl called Dillish and how fine she was and me as somebody who likes to admire God's creation grin, I decided to check the girl out and lo and behold, she was indeed a very fine girl. So sha after that I started hearing gist about Maria, Melvin and Dillish and the gist was very sweet so I decided to look into it, watched some daily reviews, highlights and read from diff threads....most especially this thread about what really went down. And then I found out Maria was sadly prematurely evicted and worse, Africa chose Maria over Dillish which still pains me till now. However after that, I've been keeping up with the show daily. I mean I have a lot of time on my hands since I'm still enjoying my summer holiday. Does that explain everything?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2013
So bimp has finally drawn himself from the Oneza's
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
I just wanna do a kind of poll..
Which housemate do u find the most entertaining and who do u find the most boring.

Angelo
Beverly
Bimp
Cleo
Dillish
Elikem
Feza
Melvin
Oneal

Just drop ur comments..no need for reasons why.
Thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
Beverly don use juju hide.
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
Oneal in his diary session morrow will be like:

"Biggie I've proven myself right that west africans are so childish and shallow. They were playing a silly game my 7years old son used to play until I warned him with a knock on his head. Worst part is that my wife-to-be and one sheep from Ethiopia has joined them".

"Biggie, do you know what dis silly play does to me?" angry

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
safarigirl: I just wanna do a kind of poll..
Which housemate do u find the most entertaining and who do u find the most boring.

Angelo
Beverly
Bimp
Cleo
Dillish
Elikem
Feza
Melvin
Oneal

Just drop ur comments..no need for reasons why.
Thanks
You are on a long thing. Collating this info will be hard as fvck. An easier way is to use the like method...eg: if you find Cleo entertaining, like this comment...

Your choice. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
Mariarocks:
TBH I don't watch the show. The last big brother I watched live was Uti's bba. I didn't even know about this show till I think a few weeks back cuz everybody on my fb and bbm kept on talking about this girl called Dillish and how fine she was and me as somebody who likes to admire God's creation grin, I decided to check the girl out and lo and behold, she was indeed a very fine girl. So sha after that I started hearing gist about Maria, Melvin and Dillish and the gist was very sweet so I decided to look into it, watched some daily reviews, highlights and read from diff threads....most especially this thread about what really went down. And then I found out Maria was sadly prematurely evicted and worse, Africa chose Maria over Dillish which still pains me till now. However after that, I've been keeping up with the show daily. I mean I have a lot of time on my hands since I'm still enjoying my summer holiday. Does that explain everything?

Yes it explains everything. Thanks. I was just curious because i'm not in Africa either and i thought you had the hookup. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
ItsModella:
You are on a long thing. Collating this info will be hard as fvck. An easier way is to use the like method...eg: if you find Cleo entertaining, like this comment...

Your choice. cool
Actually her way is better because she said THE MOST ENTERTAINING AND THE LEAST ENTERTAINING. You can only get two answers from the question

(1) (2) (3) ... (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.