Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,889 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (969) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182986 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:49pm On Aug 01, 2013
Dannyxy: i dn't need to be 100% sure,all i need is to be 99.9% sure nd i am almost there

But you don conclude before say na girl. And you talk say you sure. You no sure again?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:51pm On Aug 01, 2013
OMG!!! Is anyone watching?... Cleo and bimp are doing it in the garden..
Bimp is still smoking cigarettes by this time and Cleo is also eating by this time..
Both you guys should take it easy pls..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
Who still remember that guy that cracks jokes back in The 10-25th page of this thread??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 01, 2013
safarigirl:
That 1 is ur opinion.
In my own world I don't call people gay until they tell me they are..or until I catch them in the act..shikena!!
It's like calling a girl that flirts a lot a whorre..what's ur proof that she's not even a virgin..
People shouldn't abuse freedom of speech..infact being gay is a legal offence in Nigeria.
Once u call somebody gay..na character defamation.
If u know the way I was defending Bassey on twitter then u'll understand me
I'm not disputing what you're saying about if you haven't caught the person in the act then what gives you the right blah blah. That's not what i'm saying. I'm just saying that your first statement was wrong. All i'm saying is you don't have to be gay to know somebody is gay. Sometimes its just obvious like that by their actions.

And being that I have a friend like Bassey, I just think Bassey has some feminine ways but I do not think he is gay.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
safarigirl:
Trust me..
After day 91 u fit no see me 4 here again.
Whether Melvin win or he no win.
I no dey carry the matter past the last day..
So my bro ochon.... U got it wrong.

my sister, loosen up.. I used "grin" emoticon to show you that i was just kidding.. Everything i said was just to make people laugh, you dont have to sound uptight about it. All these is just for fun. I dont know how to make you see i was just joking
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Aboki4inside(m): 11:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
Dannyxy: aboki u don 4get say u go wake up by 4,oya go sleep... U don try 4 today
Nne na d concursion make i chop no wan make i slip.. I dae think whether make i mess or make i blast..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
V
Aboki4inside: Hw bar, walai melbin i lyk am wel wel.. He pine, he gentle, fun, but d ploblem wit dis guy na him teeth n e 2 lyk laff

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Dis aboki no go kill me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mariarocks:
I'm not disputing what you're saying about if you haven't caught the person in the act then what gives you the right blah blah. That's not what i'm saying. I'm just saying that your first statement was wrong. All i'm saying is you don't have to be gay to know somebody is gay. Sometimes its just obvious like that by their actions.

And being that I have a friend like Bassey, I just think Bassey has some feminine ways but I do not think he is gay.
No offence ..but almost all your post on this thread makes me sick!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Aboki4inside(m): 11:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
Kslib:
Haba malam,you just register some seconds ago according to ur profile, and d pirst thing wey you get problem with na melbin teeth..?
Me i no go lie,i dey suspect you well well..
smtyms na only d teeth i dae c
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
god_of_music: Who still remember that guy that cracks jokes back in The 10-25th page of this thread??
Who cares? Abeg e don do. Stop all dis bla bla you're doing. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
ochongonoko:

my sister, loosen up.. I used "grin" emoticon to show you that i was just kidding.. Everything i said was just to make people laugh, you dont have to sound uptight about it. All these is just for fun. I dont know how to make you see i was just joking
How do u know the post was uptight Is it becos I didn't use the grin emoticon too?
I really need to start using that stuff more often.
Cos it seems like everything I write is regarded as "uptight" even tho that's not what it is.

My apologies if my post was uptight but I only wrote what I'd do..and yes ur post was obviously a joke..I didn't take it personal..I think u were expecting me to and that's y u took my post the way u did. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Aboki4inside(m): 12:00am On Aug 02, 2013
Dillish nr go win.. $300,000 na smal tin 4 Oshiomole
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:00am On Aug 02, 2013
fork adict:

But you don conclude before say na girl. And you talk say you sure. You no sure again?
i no talk say i no sure..i dey try explain to her say that i no need to be 100% sure to knw say she b girl
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 02, 2013
god_of_music: This thread is no longer interesting because:
1.Too much analysing and ranting
2.Kslib no more cracks jokes(Maybe we need Garri_Warlord)
3.Itsmodella no more give trendy updates
4.THE AMAKA is becoming annoying with all her posts these days
5.Ochongnoko is just going around making unnecessary peace(Please STOP it! We need the Fire)
6.StateOfmind is no more interesting(I skip her posts)
7.Fork_addict is loosing his sense of humour(I missed the Fork addict who was a partner with Kslib in cracking peeps up)
8.The misery DILLISH no longer post 'VOTE ME OO MY INLAWS' that kinda stuff na
9.Safarigirl nags this days
10.Wild Child is MIA
11.Giiyaz has been banned for 2 years(so no more drama)
12.Zimbobatic is missed
13.Otumfour is missed
14.Gh swag is missed
15.There was a guy who always cracked jokes in this thread...back in the 10-25th page...i don't recall his name...but that guy is GOOD! Kslib learnt from him.....@All_ do you remember that guy? And what do you think? You can also add your own Reason why this thread is getting boring. Cheers!

i had to quote this again..lmao.. Gof of music is so right grin grin.. I miss otumfour.. Nigga slayed a lot of people. gringrin

LMAO @the amaka becoming annoying these days with her posts gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:03am On Aug 02, 2013
Mariarocks:

I stand by my words..it takes 1 to know 1.
If a gay person should see bassey I believe he'll tell u bassey isn't gay. Cos he knows the signs.
If a gay person sees george michael I'm sure they'll know immediately.
A real gay person always knows.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Aboki4inside(m): 12:04am On Aug 02, 2013
Melvin u dae pear touch Dirrish? U b puck uf boy.. If na me dat bed 4 dn.. Make i nr talk
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:05am On Aug 02, 2013
Aboki4inside: Melvin u dae pear touch Dirrish? U b puck uf boy.. If na me dat bed 4 dn.. Make i nr talk
u be rap.ist?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:06am On Aug 02, 2013
god_of_music: This thread is no longer interesting because:
1.Too much analysing and ranting
2.Kslib no more cracks jokes(Maybe we need Garri_Warlord)
3.Itsmodella no more give trendy updates
4.THE AMAKA is becoming annoying with all her posts these days
5.Ochongnoko is just going around making unnecessary peace(Please STOP it! We need the Fire)
6.StateOfmind is no more interesting(I skip her posts)
7.Fork_addict is loosing his sense of humour(I missed the Fork addict who was a partner with Kslib in cracking peeps up)
8.The misery DILLISH no longer post 'VOTE ME OO MY INLAWS' that kinda stuff na
9.Safarigirl nags this days
10.Wild Child is MIA
11.Giiyaz has been banned for 2 years(so no more drama)
12.Zimbobatic is missed
13.Otumfour is missed
14.Gh swag is missed
15.There was a guy who always cracked jokes in this thread...back in the 10-25th page...i don't recall his name...but that guy is GOOD! Kslib learnt from him.....@All_ do you remember that guy? And what do you think? You can also add your own Reason why this thread is getting boring. Cheers!

Well I kinda reason with you. I have little time to spend on this thread and I discovered of late that I spend the bulk of my time, defending myself against attacks and counter attacking. Cos some block heads and disgusting maggots want it to be so. If that's how they want it, then that's how ill serve it. And you WERE even once a culprit.

By the way, wetin do Melvin wey he dey fall from bed? Has he got sleeping disorders or what? I am not sure I have heard or seen a grown man like that do that kinda. Sheet.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:06am On Aug 02, 2013
Mariarocks:
Actually you do. You cannot form a theory based on 99.9% assurance. If it ain't 100%, it aint a fact
really?jst so u knw,there is no theory that is 100% fact,infact i dn't think anything is this world can b 100%
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 02, 2013
safarigirl:
How do u know the post was uptight Is it becos I didn't use the grin emoticon too?
I really need to start using that stuff more often.
Cos it seems like everything I write is regarded as "uptight" even tho that's not what it is.

My apologies if my post was uptight but I only wrote what I'd do..and yes ur post was obviously a joke..I didn't take it personal..I think u were expecting me to and that's y u took my post the way u did. grin

i wasnt expecting you to take it personal..its all in the past sha.. good morning dear
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Aboki4inside(m): 12:07am On Aug 02, 2013
safarigirl: u be rap.ist?
taa! I be playboy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 02, 2013
dozzybaba: *private discussion* (Ol boy, gini ki iji banuo m na politics thread (naira-awolowo), the girl (miss becky) insulted me and i reciprocated. Hope you banned her too. Biko, i don't like it.. angry )
This NLander up there...see ehn,that guy was a cracker..where is he??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 02, 2013
fork adict:

Well I kinda reason with you. I have little time to spend on this thread and I discovered of late that I spend the bulk of my time, defending myself against attacks and counter attacking. Cos some block heads and disgusting maggots want it to be so. If that's how they want it, then that's how ill serve it. And you WERE even once a culprit.

gringringrin... LMAO!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Aboki4inside(m): 12:14am On Aug 02, 2013
Beverly i rove u, ur sexy kpomo lip, tomato boob...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 02, 2013
lalaosky: *crying bitterly*

Thunder fire phcn!!

Useless fools!!

Why must they take the light this night of all nights?

And I can't believe I miss beverly shakes that azz. Mtcheewwww!!
I miss this guy called Lalosky! And HEY! ochognonko is not Lalaosky...Lalaosky is a clown,Ochongnonko is a JESUS!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:22am On Aug 02, 2013
Aboki4inside: Beverly i rove u, ur sexy kpomo lip, tomato boob...
kai,ba' ka' ji' magana' ne'?go sleep...if u no get wall clock to check time,i fit dash u 1
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 02, 2013
lalaosky: I'm off to zimbabwe to go grab pokello. That girl is a freak

Denzel is a fool with that glasses rocking selly
Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omonime: 12:23am On Aug 02, 2013
I go swear 4 anybody who talk sey melvin be gay. Which kind nonsense talk u vomit so. The facy that a guy no mess up by having sex does not make such personn gay. That is slander and I can take the matter up. Which traits he exhibit to prove that he is gay if no be say ur mond full of evil wickerd demonic thots tufikwa God forbid bad thing. Melvin is just a gentle shy guy with good morals and it is not in ur place to judge him. Whether u like it or not the guy fine well well. Pple calling him shovel teeth it iss the Almighty God una dey abuse not melvin cos God said that everything wey he create beautiful including oneals opolos eyes and jug ears they are all beautiful. Any way if una like hate him and the boy go dey shine dey go cos he is winning. Trust me this melvin na I'm go win. Una go talk say I talk. U pple shld look out cleo sef don dey indirectly dey chase melvin the girl don fall yakata. Watch out una go soon see the thing wey me dey see while sitting una no fit see am standing om a hill or mountain. So love melvin cos who God has blessed no man and I mean no man can curse. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:23am On Aug 02, 2013
fork adict:

By the way, wetin do Melvin wey he dey fall from bed? Has he got sleeping disorders or what? I am not sure I have heard or seen a grown man like that do that kinda. Sheet.

He dreamt he was bleeping Dillish and when he was cum.ming he shook so much he found himself on the floor. grin He actually was talking in his sleep. He said "I knew I was going to be a star." I guess he was dreaming and wanted to turn but found himself on the floor.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:24am On Aug 02, 2013
Cleo sha.
Make I no talk b4 dem attack me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 02, 2013
ItsModella: Is Denzel having an epiphany? why is he on slow motion? grin grin grin
This post cracked me up! May tinz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 12:29am On Aug 02, 2013
safarigirl: Cleo sha.
Make I no talk b4 dem attack me.

Wetin Cleo do? Is she drunk again?

(1) (2) (3) ... (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.