Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (972) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183043 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:25am On Aug 02, 2013
god_of_music: No offence ..but almost all your post on this thread makes me sick!
Right back at ya!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:38am On Aug 02, 2013
safarigirl:
I stand by my words..it takes 1 to know 1.
If a gay person should see bassey I believe he'll tell u bassey isn't gay. Cos he knows the signs.
If a gay person sees george michael I'm sure they'll know immediately.
A real gay person always knows.
Me too, I stand by my words. It doesn't take a gay person to know another gay person. I most definitely knew Ezra Miller was gay before he said he was gay. Sheeit everybody knew Jim Parsons and Andrew Rannells were gay before they came out in 2012. And sheeiitt again everybody is just waiting for Queen Latifah, John Travolta and YES, CHASE CRAWFORD to come out of the closet because they gay
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 4:53am On Aug 02, 2013
StateOfMind: @dominique, are you still watching? Cleo is not drunk.
And about elikem, I intentionally decided to keep my opinions about him to myself. If there is sth I have noticed on this thread, it is jumping on the bandwagon.

I watch the show myself and form my personal opinions of these housemates on my own terms. The comments in here can not change my perspective about a particular hm, neither can my own comment change others' opinions, so i just shrug at some posts these days.

My dia, as I watched them throw insults on him on this thread I wondered if I watched the same show or I didn't hear right. I couldn't comment there and then cos I was very busy. We nees to drop our diverse opinions on these housemates cos some people actually draw their conclusions about them from sites like this. True he talked too much, but not too much out of context IMO.

As at the time I was typing the comment, she was talking gibberish. Later she was having a convo with Bimp and she sounded quite sober.

@kslib, yeah I'll vote him alongside mel/bev. Ofcourse he won't get the naija vote but every vote counts wink

Got some catching up to do, brb

Good morning y'all smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 5:30am On Aug 02, 2013
safarigirl:
Ah ah...
Hakeem approached her on day 3 na...
Hakeem heard that Oneal wanted to go 4 Cleo and decided to act fast.
She agreed to be with hakeem by day 4...day 5 hakeem ported to DH.
Owl'neal and Cleo became very close.
But by then she had already started dating Hakeem.
Even when Hakeem begged her to come to DH..she agreed and later told Oneal about it. It didn't take 1 minute for Oneal to make her change her mind and stay at rubies.
If not that during the tym Nando was hoh Diamond house won the arena games..Cleo would never have come to Dh. And hakeem would have continued screaming "Cleo" until he got booted out.

She shouldn't have agreed so fast to Hakeem. Na by force to follow man for BBA? Regardless, she attracts and has horrible taste in men because Oneal is an emotional abuser while Hakeem has the thinking faculties of a foetus.
She needs someone different from those two entirely.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 02, 2013
ochongonoko:

i ignored the bullsheets you typed and picked this one.. Since you're better analyser.. List explictly the qualites of owlneal that makes him deserve to win this competion after melvin... If you cant come up with a better rejoinder to prove your boring tales, then dont reply before you make yourself a laughing stock

and also list the qualities of melvin that he has that makes him(dont include nationality) the best candidate to win ahead of everybody..

Now lemme watch you take the sentimental route which i know you would.. Dont be biased o..am waiting for your unbiased reply

cant believe this dude thinks those that like dillish does so TO PLEAE THEMSELVES FOR THE NIGHT...smh..no wonder.. what a pathetic, deluded, archaic and retardded reasoning!!!...*spits*

Now, you need to pipe down a bit, am beginning to get the impression that dillish is a close relative of yours, I never said those that like dillish do so because they want to please themselves for the night, I said I nd i did so to buttress my point but it seems u do not have a sense of humor, in any case, the point I was trying to make was that she has a pretty face and dat has brought her thus far, dillish did not win you over because she has a good heart,
Melvin did stand up for his boys when the alcohol issue came up at diamonds, he did put up himself for eviction because he didn't want to be solely responsible for anyone leaving, he did stand for what he believed and didn't go about conspiring when the Nando and elikem issue came up, dat made Elikem a kind of sweetheart in ur eyes for a while which is a goodwill that rubs off on anyone close to melvin and one which has made you fellas love dillish so much, that is my definition of personality... Although that doesn't make melvin a more deserving winner than the rest, everybody in that house is a more deserving winner than dillish, save for feza and MAYBE cleo.. What has dillish done so far, besides smilng at you from the TV screen and stealing your hearts away, her contributions to all the tasks and games so far are less than 10% including the chores around the house, prompting a number of housemates to describe her as lazy which u must agree with since lightening hardly strikes twice on the same spot... Oneal seems to be a bitter young man with a penchant for conspiracy and backbiting but the dude has got brains and is quite creative which to me still makes him a more deserving housemate than your dillish...
Finally, I seriously doubt you would like dillish so much if she wasn't a close friend of melvin inspite of her beauty..
But the argument isn't about who deserves to win the money, it is about who would win the money and I believe people are rational and no rational person would vote for her to win this money except for sentimental reasons in which case nationality comes to play but regionality I feel would be smarter in their choice.... Oneal once use a term in reference to her and I quote "flirt your way to the money". If dillish wins this money, she would just be a pretty face who made us lose our senses like I said earlier....THe world is not entirely as irrational as we are...

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:15am On Aug 02, 2013
njokusboy: You guys spew a lot of trash for people who claim to be analysts.... I can assure you dillish would be the last person to win this money, it might happen but then it would be one of those fascinating miracles that we see in some of our churches, your regional stuff wud only apply when it comes to strong players, come on, even a goat knows she has not earned this money, she has never even been head of house once, she is still in this game because of her alliances and yes, LOOKS, and luck too... Its just like what happens in football, the team dat plays the better game always win not the team with the better players... When it comes to the grand finale, people wud not just vote her because she is from east Africa, her country might...but the whole of east africa would not, THE WORLD isn't as biased as ya'll. Mark my words.

First is you wanna assure us she won't win, and then you say it might happen. Are you confused? Even a goat knows she hasn't earned it? Are you for real? And you say people spew a lot of trash? What exactly is this gibberish you have up here?

You are just a confused, not so smart wannabe analyst and melvin fanatic.

I have read your other epistles after this, so I give up on you. Enjoy your shine.

@ochon, now you are seeing how it works on this thread. Writing senseless epistles to discredit a contender. Melvin and dillish have a lot in common(looks, personality, maturity,etc) and one would naturally expect that they would have the same supporters but no, dillish has to be criticised and dissed to make melvin shine.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 02, 2013
Mheeeeeeeeen!! This Wizkid ft Wale_Drop song is very sweet!! Yeah am the god_of_music what do you expect??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 02, 2013
njokusboy:

Now, you need to pipe down a bit, am beginning to get the impression that dillish is a close relative of yours, I never said those that like dillish do so because they want to please themselves for the night, I said I nd i did so to buttress my point but it seems u do not have a sense of humor, in any case, the point I was trying to make was that she has a pretty face and dat has brought her thus far, dillish did not win you over because she has a good heart,
Melvin did stand up for his boys when the alcohol issue came up at diamonds, he did put up himself for eviction because he didn't want to be solely responsible for anyone leaving, he did stand for what he believed and didn't go about conspiring when the Nando and elikem issue came up, dat made Elikem a kind of sweetheart in ur eyes for a while which is a goodwill that rubs off on anyone close to melvin and one which has made you fellas love dillish so much, that is my definition of personality... Although that doesn't make melvin a more deserving winner than the rest, everybody in that house is a more deserving winner than dillish, save for feza and MAYBE cleo.. What has dillish done so far, besides smilng at you from the TV screen and stealing your hearts away, her contributions to all the tasks and games so far are less than 10% including the chores around the house, prompting a number of housemates to describe her as lazy which u must agree with since lightening hardly strikes twice on the same spot... Oneal seems to be a bitter young man with a penchant for conspiracy and backbiting but the dude has got brains and is quite creative which to me still makes him a more deserving housemate than your dillish...
Finally, I seriously doubt you would like dillish so much if she wasn't a close friend of melvin inspite of her beauty..
But the argument isn't about who deserves to win the money, it is about who would win the money and I believe people are rational and no rational person would vote for her to win this money except for sentimental reasons in which case nationality comes to play but regionality I feel would be smarter in their choice.... Oneal once use a term in reference to her and I quote "flirt your way to the money". If dillish wins this money, she would just be a pretty face who made us lose our senses like I said earlier....THe world is not entirely as irrational as we are...
WOW WHT A LNG WRITE UP....

EXCEPT FOR UPDATES I SUGGEST WE WE RESTRICT OUR EXPLANATIONS/INSLTS/ANALYSIS TO LESS THAN 50 WORDS..........

(**JST A SUGGESTION PLS**)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 02, 2013
All these epistles on top wetin na? undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:49am On Aug 02, 2013
GhanaBa:
Lol, I thought you was a Peace Maker?... Niggazz like Moi don't Retreat... My hood is dry @the moment,.. Yep I mizz my bestie, mizz her comments.

Miss you too sugar. Please stay out of trouble. wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 7:51am On Aug 02, 2013
dmalam:
WOW WHT A LNG WRITE UP....

EXCEPT FOR UPDATES I SUGGEST WE WE RESTRICT OUR EXPLANATIONS/INSLTS/ANALYSIS TO LESS THAN 50 WORDS..........

(**JST A SUGGESTION PLS**)

Am with you on this! This truth is I don't bother reading most of them. You can put thought across without wasting our mb.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:15am On Aug 02, 2013
StateOfMind:

First is you wanna assure us she won't win, and then you say it might happen. Are you confused? Even a goat knows she hasn't earned it? Are you for real? And you say people spew a lot of trash? What exactly is this gibberish you have up here?

I have read your other epistles after this, so I give up on you. Enjoy your shine.

@ochon, now you are seeing how it works on this thread. Writing senseless epistles to discredit a contender. Melvin and dillish have a lot in common(looks, personality, maturity,etc) and one would naturally expect that they would have the same supporters but no, dillish has to be criticised and dissed to make melvin shine.
God bless you real good for this line. I thought I was the only person that noticed how similar Dillish's game is to that of Melvin's. And yet she is the one not deserving the win while Melvin is the best candidate, right? SMH. Time will test their mettle. Good morning to threadmates.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 02, 2013
StateOfMind:

FOR REAL I'd just let it pass. I lyk ur second paragragh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:20am On Aug 02, 2013
feminine A:

Am with you on this! This truth is I don't bother reading most of them. You can put thought across without wasting our mb.
Pls try reading it, you may already have a wrong perception of a housemate due to the things spewed by some ppl here. And if u re nt interested all the same, kindly skip it pls. The long posts are as a result of the burning passion ppl have here to defend their opinions and favourites. Nobody is wasting your mb.

I have noticed how you so much complain ppl do dis and dat here and bla bla. Do ur own part (if it's to drop updates) and vamoose! Or you think it was update and basic analysis that brought this thread to almost 1000 pages?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:47am On Aug 02, 2013
safarigirl:
I'm now fully Anti-Mellish.
Those Mellish fans are the worst kinda human beings.
They even go as far as tweeting to Maria and Steven..what concerns them with what goes on in the house!
The worst is that they make up stories like "Melvin just french kissed Dillish" and spread it on twitter for those not watching to believe.
They are ruining Dillish's relationship and making Melvin look stewpid.
Instead of them to buy romance novel and read since they are so desperate

Now I fully understand @Spades position regarding Mellish

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:49am On Aug 02, 2013
ochongonoko:

LMAO... If this happens, two things are involved

1) @safarigirl, will come up with the best permutations/combinations/analysis/further mathematics/explanations as to why melvin didnt win.. She might even attribute it to dillish shouting oshobaba gringrin.. She will be like "i told you @kslib, dillish was singing osho baba to deceive the gullible ones. "

2) @fork adict will be the most happiest nigga on earth. Even long after this show is over he'll be " all this melvin extremist group, waka go far.. @god of wankking and @kelvin gay gringrin, who is having the last laugh?..where is that @safariVIRGIN, come and see your boring ,elvin with shovel teeth has lost " grin grin

LMAO. So forking true
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:50am On Aug 02, 2013
Melvin,cleo,dillish and bimp have named the fishes and the infamous fish with da red head has been named PEEBLES.. They should have named it BOITY!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 8:51am On Aug 02, 2013
What time is HOH task
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 02, 2013
Cleo and the fish are gisting in the bathroom grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:02am On Aug 02, 2013
All these essays sha.... SMH. I need a fat blunt after reading all that.... seriously.
Anyway, the last two pages of this thread really made me realize.... I LOVE BEVERLY SHA, FLAWS AND ALL. I don't think anything or anyone can change that. I guess its because i see her past surface level and i see the potential she has.
#TeamBeverly #UnconditionalLove
cool

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 02, 2013
By all means friends, attack the post not the poster, when is head of house task abeg; no light for here.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:11am On Aug 02, 2013
safarigirl:
Na only gay people dey know themselves...
I won't even accuse Bassey of being gay even tho some peeps are convinced that he is.
But I always have 1 saying..if u have not caught someone in the act and u accuse the person then it means u're a suspect..cos it takes 1 to know 1.
@ this particular juncture Kslib might have a point

Sorry, I dont get. what point might @Kslib have?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:13am On Aug 02, 2013
Mariarocks:
Which kin na only gay people dey know themselves. That's false. Its like saying na only blind people dey know themselves. Abi na only mad people dey know demselves.

Leave her make she no soji hersef. Until when one hardcore lesbo molest am. The things 'Safarigirl says at times baffles me. And she is training to become a lawyer?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:16am On Aug 02, 2013
safarigirl:
That 1 is ur opinion.
In my own world I don't call people gay until they tell me they are..or until I catch them in the act..shikena!!
It's like calling a girl that flirts a lot a whorre..what's ur proof that she's not even a virgin..
People shouldn't abuse freedom of speech..infact being gay is a legal offence in Nigeria.
Once u call somebody gay..na character defamation.
If u know the way I was defending Bassey on twitter then u'll understand me

sorry, but what do you mean by legal offence? So there is a legal and illegal offence?

FYI, an offence is a forking offence.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:19am On Aug 02, 2013
fork adict:

Leave her make she no soji hersef. Until when one hardcore lesbo molest am. The things 'Safarigirl says at times baffles me. And she is training to become a lawyer?
Yes...
Anybody that has brains knows that u are innocent until proven guilty.
Going about throwing accusations just becos "u feel" and there by defaming someones character is a crime.
Shows u don't know the limits to your rights.
So when u call someone Gay without proof..in a country where it's a crime they have the right to sue you.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 1ndidi2(f): 9:22am On Aug 02, 2013
embarassedemm... Guys my dstv subscription has expired! Ejoo n'itori chineke, can som1 invite me over to their house.

I promise to not stay beyond day 91!!tenks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:22am On Aug 02, 2013
languys69:

He dreamt he was bleeping Dillish and when he was cum.ming he shook so much he found himself on the floor. grin He actually was talking in his sleep. He said "I knew I was going to be a star." I guess he was dreaming and wanted to turn but found himself on the floor.

LMAO. I see you bro
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 9:24am On Aug 02, 2013
THE AMAKA: All these essays sha.... SMH. I need a fat blunt after reading all that.... seriously.
Anyway, the last two pages of this thread really made me realize.... I LOVE BEVERLY SHA, FLAWS AND ALL. I don't think anything or anyone can change that. I guess its because i see her past surface level and i see the potential she has.
#TeamBeverly #UnconditionalLove
cool

Didn't realised you do blunts. Bad babe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:24am On Aug 02, 2013
1ndidi2: embarassedemm... Guys my dstv subscription has expired! Ejoo n'itori chineke, can som1 invite me over to their house.

I promise to not stay beyond day 91!!tenks
Come and stay in my house.
But make sure u bring rent money and feeding money too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2013
omonime: I go swear 4 anybody who talk sey melvin be gay. Which kind nonsense talk u vomit so. The facy that a guy no mess up by having sex does not make such personn gay. That is slander and I can take the matter up. Which traits he exhibit to prove that he is gay if no be say ur mond full of evil wickerd demonic thots tufikwa God forbid bad thing. Melvin is just a gentle shy guy with good morals and it is not in ur place to judge him. Whether u like it or not the guy fine well well. Pple calling him shovel teeth it iss the Almighty God una dey abuse not melvin cos God said that everything wey he create beautiful including oneals opolos eyes and jug ears they are all beautiful. Any way if una like hate him and the boy go dey shine dey go cos he is winning. Trust me this melvin na I'm go win. Una go talk say I talk. U pple shld look out cleo sef don dey indirectly dey chase melvin the girl don fall yakata. Watch out una go soon see the thing wey me dey see while sitting una no fit see am standing om a hill or mountain. So love melvin cos who God has blessed no man and I mean no man can curse. Shalom

LMAO. Why you con dey para? You sound like his twin brother.

When peeps were calling Pokello duck mouth and O'neal Owl-neal cos of his pronounced eyeballs. Where were you? You no remember say na Almighty God create the 2 of them that time abi?

Now a few peeps call melv shovel teeth, you con dey para.

When peeps bin talk say bassey na g.ay, where you bin dey dat time? Now a few folks accuse Melv of being g.ay, you con dey para?

I salute you bros.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:30am On Aug 02, 2013
@forkaddict
The same way I'm defending Melvin now is the same way I was defending bassey.
U people need to chill with this gay ish.
Just because u know a word doesn't mean u should misuse it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:32am On Aug 02, 2013
Dillish said her boobs hurt... She's on her period coupled with the irreparable damage Melvin has done to those innocent looking oranges..

Melvin + Period= **trouble ooooh*** in dillish's voice...

(1) (2) (3) ... (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.