Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,695 members, 7,844,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

WHAT CAN BE DONE Nysc.. In Need Of Help - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / WHAT CAN BE DONE Nysc.. In Need Of Help (652 Views)

How Is NYSC In Akwa-ibom State / What's NYSC In LAGOS Like??? Please Share Your Experiences / The Importance Of NYSC In The Labour Market? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WHAT CAN BE DONE Nysc.. In Need Of Help by aigjoey(m): 4:54pm On May 25, 2013
34 sttudents graduated from my department and were mobilized for the JUNE batch but when the correction list came out on thursday my name was conspicously missing from it. It was later discovered that my name was actually sent to NYSC by my department but the secretary of my department mistakenly omitted my jamb registration number frm the list sent to NYSC. MY question is these

THOUGH IT HAS BEEN CORRECTED IN MY DEPARTMENT NOW AND A COPY GIVEN TO ME TO SEND TO STUDENT AFFAIR DEPARTMENT SO DT MY NAME WILL BE SENT BACK TO NYSC ALONG WITH THOSE WHOSE NAMES AND MATRICULSTION NUMBERS WILL B CORRECTED. CAN MINE BE TREATED ALONG SO THAT I CAN JOIN THE JUNE BACTH OR I HAVE TOTALY LOST OUT IN THIS BATCH.

Pls ur opinion is needed as i am totally confused right now
Re: WHAT CAN BE DONE Nysc.. In Need Of Help by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 25, 2013
D answer is yes,u dont need to panic

(1) (Reply)

Board Direct Vehicle To Your Camp Ground On 27th June 2013 , Deadlines. / the̶̲̥̅̊ Future Of Ur NYSC Kits... / NYSC: Insecurity Is Something To Worry About By Abdussalam Amoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.