Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Amaechi, Ibori, Sylva Are Blessings In Disguise To Niger Delta! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi, Ibori, Sylva Are Blessings In Disguise To Niger Delta! (893 Views)

Why Keyamo & Sylva Are After Me, Tompolo Writes Buhari / Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) / Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi, Ibori, Sylva Are Blessings In Disguise To Niger Delta! by thelastpope10: 6:32pm On May 25, 2013
I have been laughing so hard at the reactions to the NGF elections by the opposition. They keep showing their political ignorance. They call a victory of Amaechi in the governors forum, a group of 36 governors out of 170 million Nigerians as a victory over a sitting president.

Anyway, Why I have been laughing is simple. GEJ won yet again. This time, it was a big win. All GEJ needs politically from the NGF is a divided NGF and they are sorted. A divided NGF is a useless one. The NGF is not a political association. It has no constitutional powers. Its only strength lies in the togetherness of the governors on issues across the country. Once you remove that unity, they are a useless organization and GEJ got exactly that.

But back to my topic, Amaechi has emerged as one of those ND people that will undermine the ND just to push their personal interest and that is good. Better still, it is glaring now. It is even better that it is happening 2 years to elections because now, Amaechi is isolated in the PDP and has no base anymore. He has followed the path of Ibori and sylva who sought to undermine GEJ and the result will always be the same. Amaechi's move would only have made a little sense if he was going for the presidency. As a VP candidate, he is useless and will contribute nothing to the APC. Anyone who thinks Amaechi will divide the SS or SE votes as a VP candidate is an ignoramus. He will be totally irrelevant except as a presidential candidate. But that is not possible since the APC was designed to bring power back to the north. The APC itself is doomed because of sectional interests. They cant produce a presidential candidate outside the NE or NW and if they do choose someone from the SW or SE, he will not deliver the northern votes. Damned if you do, Damned if you dont!

In the light of this, Amaechi has committed political suicide. He will be left without a base. He will be isolated and in the end, he will face the music. I laugh at his foolish political calculation. He is just not smart at all at all.

so like I have said, they are a blessing in disguise to ND. They have helped us to weed out the chaff and retain the real plants. We are becoming more and more united and will continue to isolate those who prefer to be servants to other regions of the country for a pot of porridge.
grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Ibori, Sylva Are Blessings In Disguise To Niger Delta! by Afam4eva(m): 6:38pm On May 25, 2013
The topic and content your post don't sync.
Re: Amaechi, Ibori, Sylva Are Blessings In Disguise To Niger Delta! by Symphony007: 6:45pm On May 25, 2013
Just spend minutes of life i'm never getting back reading this shambolic display of idiocy!!
Re: Amaechi, Ibori, Sylva Are Blessings In Disguise To Niger Delta! by thelastpope10: 6:47pm On May 25, 2013
Afam4eva: The topic and content your post don't sync.

I modified the topic, so you get the drift now?
Re: Amaechi, Ibori, Sylva Are Blessings In Disguise To Niger Delta! by thelastpope10: 6:48pm On May 25, 2013
Symphony007: Just spend minutes of life i'm never getting back reading this shambolic display of idiocy!!

And you even added extra time to comment and wait for your airtel 10kbps speed to post it, grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi, Ibori, Sylva Are Blessings In Disguise To Niger Delta! by Garrithe1st: 7:41pm On May 25, 2013
Losthope is beginning to sound like Musiwa....

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Amaechi, Ibori, Sylva Are Blessings In Disguise To Niger Delta! by thelastpope10: 8:12pm On May 25, 2013
Garri the 1st: Losthope is beginning to sound like Musiwa....

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is that your best shot? You didnt disappoint... grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi, Ibori, Sylva Are Blessings In Disguise To Niger Delta! by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 25, 2013
mtscheeew! I clicked on the thread hoping to read something meaningful. crap as usual from lostpope.
now you are beginning to sound like sunny_bobo. Is there something you ain't telling ? If i hear fim, am reporting you to the mods. grin grin
Re: Amaechi, Ibori, Sylva Are Blessings In Disguise To Niger Delta! by thelastpope10: 9:39pm On May 25, 2013
berem: mtscheeew! I clicked on the thread hoping to read something meaningful. crap as usual from lostpope.
now you are beginning to sound like sunny_bobo. Is there something you ain't telling ? If i hear fim, am reporting you to the mods. grin grin

How the Amala na? Abi red oil no reach? grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi, Ibori, Sylva Are Blessings In Disguise To Niger Delta! by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 25, 2013
thelastpope10:

How the Amala na? Abi red oil no reach? grin grin grin
If you really hunger for Amala, it's in the market. buy it and I'll teach you how to prepare it. it's far better than loi loi. grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Ibori, Sylva Are Blessings In Disguise To Niger Delta! by thelastpope10: 11:15pm On May 25, 2013
berem: If you really hunger for Amala, it's in the market. buy it and I'll teach you how to prepare it. it's far better than loi loi. grin

Ok, one of this days, I will attempt the feat! May turn out ok oh, who knows....But not too much oil and pepper sha. Cant stand it grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi, Ibori, Sylva Are Blessings In Disguise To Niger Delta! by superbloke(m): 11:29pm On May 25, 2013
Why did I open this thread? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon On NGF Election Rigging. / Atiku: My Dad Jailed For Not Allowing My Education / Jonathan Is A Very Weak Man, Influenced By His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.