Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

I Need Information On Nysc Abuja - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Need Information On Nysc Abuja (2304 Views)

B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints / Queen Ezinne Nwolisa, Miss NYSC Abuja Nigeria Adds One Today; Happy Birthday / PHOTOS From Miss NYSC Variety Night As Emmanuella Nwolisa Wins Miss NYSC Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Information On Nysc Abuja by brainky(f): 2:25am On May 26, 2013
Hello ,I just got my call up number for batch B 2013. After wasting 1 year at home.I am very happy and happy for those going to camp too.I want to serve in Abuja and I will like to know everything from d camp to the PPA.I will also like to know list of places where I can do my PPA.
Thanks
Re: I Need Information On Nysc Abuja by seunpayne(m): 11:10am On May 26, 2013
everything? well I assume you are already sure about being posted to Abuja in the first place. For PPA's there are two classes I think. you either get a school or you get something else. I assume once again that you are not interested in schools. Most ministries take corpers but you need to get them to request you first. CBN, ETF and FRSCN (did I get that?) are just a few of the possible PPA's. all na long leg. I'll be in Abuja camp to so maybe we'll see. happy ronsing
Re: I Need Information On Nysc Abuja by jesuseun1(m): 11:11am On May 26, 2013
Evrything Depends on u,it depends on ur faith,u can even serve at d presideNcy

1 Like

Re: I Need Information On Nysc Abuja by brainky(f): 2:34pm On May 26, 2013
Thanks for your replies BY God grace it will be Abuja ,and I will be happy to see you too.Please how do I go about the request letter is it before call-up or after callup.I also need some little info on what to take along to camp.
Thanks
Re: I Need Information On Nysc Abuja by seunpayne(m): 2:47pm On May 26, 2013
brainky: Thanks for your replies BY God grace it will be Abuja ,and I will be happy to see you too.Please how do I go about the request letter is it before call-up or after callup.I also need some little info on what to take along to camp.
Thanks

things to take to camp has a thread in this section. Lists out 20 items. I recommend it.
the request letter has to come while you are in camp. you can start to pursue it now but the letter normally would come towards the end of camp. start early so you can know your options.
Re: I Need Information On Nysc Abuja by tallfish145(m): 10:10am On Jun 08, 2013
Serving with private establishment pays a lot. Though I'm serving in fcta call centre-very interesting place. 08034623136 for more on abj nysc.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Criteria For Posting You To Ur Most Preffered Choice / Minimum Wage Arrears / NYSC Director General Threatens To Shut Down Kwara State Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.