Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Planning Permssion - Ogun State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Planning Permssion - Ogun State (783 Views)

Planning To Roof Your House? Contact The Professionals / Lease! Lease! Lease! 30,000sqf Warehouse At Town Planning Way, Ilupeju Lagos. / Building 4 Flats In Nigeria - Planning, Cost & Execution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning Permssion - Ogun State by Shola13: 8:10am On May 26, 2013
It would be great if some of the developers/experts can provide some advice please.
I am building a 8 flats on 2 plots of land for commercial purposes in Ifo Ogun state. I received a N200k bill to have my planning permission approved and be issued with a approval number with receipt.
Is this a reasonable amount ? or inflated ?
Re: Planning Permssion - Ogun State by nigeriancuban: 9:48am On Nov 10, 2015
Shola13:
It would be great if some of the developers/experts can provide some advice please.
I am building a 8 flats on 2 plots of land for commercial purposes in Ifo Ogun state. I received a N200k bill to have my planning permission approved and be issued with a approval number with receipt.
sir saw your post for a request to build a warehouse and I thought I should show you this,but although it's a rough sketch since I don't know how your land looks and the size but you can quote me back or you message me via my no so we plan something better at a more considerate pricing too.

Re: Planning Permssion - Ogun State by nigeriancuban: 9:51am On Nov 10, 2015
Shola13:
I assume by now you must have commenced the project since the was posted 2yrs back so I will ask how and which the level the project is or if you are through already?
Re: Planning Permssion - Ogun State by Shola13: 10:22am On Nov 10, 2015
Actually just about to begin and looking for a good Architect to help bring my vision to reality.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale: Duplex with 2nos Flats at OGUDU GRA / Units Of Newly Built 5bedroom Duplex In Lekki Gardens / Looking For Shop Around Lekki/oniru/agungi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.