Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Nigeria Governors Failed To Conduct A Free And Fair Election For Just 36 Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Governors Failed To Conduct A Free And Fair Election For Just 36 Man (663 Views)

Northern Nigeria Governors Endorse Action Against Shiites / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election / Nigeria Governors Forum Set To Elect New Officials Monday As Governors Reconcile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Governors Failed To Conduct A Free And Fair Election For Just 36 Man by genlion: 8:26am On May 26, 2013
Wat a country!!!! If our leadres cannot conduct election between themselves how will they conDuct a afree and fair election for over 160million people. Dis leaders are disgrace to their generation. The future dey could give to us is bad road, no electricity,unemployment,hike in fuel price.... Wat a nation, wat a people,
Re: Nigeria Governors Failed To Conduct A Free And Fair Election For Just 36 Man by genlion: 8:27am On May 26, 2013
genlion: Wat a country!!!! If our leadres cannot conduct election between themselves how will they conDuct a afree and fair election for over 160million people. Dis leaders are disgrace to their generation. The future dey could give to us is bad road, no electricity,unemployment,hike in fuel price.... Wat a nation, wat a people,
pls moderator, kindly put dis post on the first page
Re: Nigeria Governors Failed To Conduct A Free And Fair Election For Just 36 Man by seunfly: 9:19am On May 26, 2013
Is it the governors fault or the shamefull oga @ the top who want to get things done foolishly and with force.
The way Ameachi's camp conducted them selves is comendable but the way oga's camp has been conducting their selves is ridiculous.
If u could not get the desired result, there is a mature way of doing things. U restrategise, plan and execute it masterly. To me now i think oga's camp lack wisdom and tactics to run complex and complicated political settings.
While we should not encourage anybody to intimidate the president for what ever reasons, president too should not be aplouded for doing wrong, distructive, shamefull and coward things he is doing now.

I know many emotional, sentimental or political jobbers on this forum will not reason with me, but i will like to ask them this.
(1) What is d diffrence between what Jona is doing now and what turai and her cabals did to him that we all condem?
(2) what is diffrence between what Abacha did to NADECO and what Oga Jona is doing right now to other people?
I know sentiment will not allow u people see it, but history will tell it later.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Military Dismisses Boko Haram ‘propaganda’, Trailing Shekau’s Whereabouts / Junaid Muhammed Blasts 'illiterate' Patience Jonathan / ASUU/ASUP Strike- It Is Executive Irresponsibilty, CPC Blasts Jonathan,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.