Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Meet Genuine Buyers And Sellers Of Ago Dpk Pms From Now ! No More Pursuing Fakes - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Meet Genuine Buyers And Sellers Of Ago Dpk Pms From Now ! No More Pursuing Fakes (10545 Views)

AGO, DPK AND PMS FROM THE DEPOT / For Genuine Buyers and sellers of BLCO/AGO/PMS ONLY on both MARINE & TRUCKING / International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Genuine Buyers And Sellers Of Ago Dpk Pms From Now ! No More Pursuing Fakes by levisify: 10:11am On May 26, 2013
Knowing the kind of stress passed through by either buyers or sellers of Dpk, Ago & Pms - Fakes and time wasters everywhere . We can arrange genuine buyers with sellers now. All you need do is meet with us and we connect you with real sellers and buyers that have been examined to avoid time waisting. If there are no sellers on our database , we tell you wait for a specific time or not now.
Call 08082854594 now to inquire.
Re: Meet Genuine Buyers And Sellers Of Ago Dpk Pms From Now ! No More Pursuing Fakes by iK30(m): 4:59pm On May 26, 2013
Am ik by name,, from abuja nigeria i we have lpfo 40mmt,....20mmt for sale so am looking for a serious buyer,,, hope to hear from u ... my NUMBER is +2348038553834
Re: Meet Genuine Buyers And Sellers Of Ago Dpk Pms From Now ! No More Pursuing Fakes by Okuomaraye: 5:47am On Jun 23, 2013
We are facilitator to seller mandate worldwild.our aims is to connect endbuyer and buyer mandate.who want to buy our products like.Russia D2,AGO,PMS,DPK.LPFO,BLCO,FLCO.contact email address: okuomaraye@mail.com.phone number 08094690858
Re: Meet Genuine Buyers And Sellers Of Ago Dpk Pms From Now ! No More Pursuing Fakes by Okuomaraye: 5:48am On Jun 23, 2013
Okuomaraye: We are facilitator to seller mandate worldwild.our aims is to connect endbuyer and buyer mandate.who want to buy our products like.Russia D2,AGO,PMS,DPK.LPFO,BLCO,FLCO.contact email address: okuomaraye@mail.com.phone number 08094690858
Re: Meet Genuine Buyers And Sellers Of Ago Dpk Pms From Now ! No More Pursuing Fakes by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2013
AGO

DPK. Available at a tank farm in lagos.

If you have an LPO to supply any of these
products, let me know so we can do
business. If you have no LPO please don't
discuss supplying with me. We currently
supply within Lagos state. Orders
of up to 5mt

Call: 08180390001 or
Mail: everchibuzor@gmail.com
Re: Meet Genuine Buyers And Sellers Of Ago Dpk Pms From Now ! No More Pursuing Fakes by easternunion: 10:03am On Oct 10, 2013
If you have sincere interest in bulk purchase (Tank Farm, STS) of AGO, you will do well contacting us, and we will take it from there and match your order with a ready seller.

Email: easternu9ion@gmail.com
Phone: 08030654233

Re: Meet Genuine Buyers And Sellers Of Ago Dpk Pms From Now ! No More Pursuing Fakes by Okuomaraye: 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
We are facilitator to seller mandate for crude oil Worldwide.our aims is to connect serious endbuyer and buyer mandate with buyer facilitator or agents.who want to buy russia D2,BLCO,JP54,MAZUT,LPFO,AGO,LNG.PMS.contact phone number 08182576398.email address:okuomaraye@mail.com
Re: Meet Genuine Buyers And Sellers Of Ago Dpk Pms From Now ! No More Pursuing Fakes by easternunion: 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2013
Eastern Union is an energy commodity trader. We source, transport and supply petroleum products to cover supply and demand arbitrage. This we do efficiently, competitively and safely.

We are also a Facilitator/Brokerage firm for bulk supply of DPK, AGO, LPFO and Drilling Fluids.

Willing and performing buyer should contact us with a formal Letter of Intent; stating specific product, order quantity, preferred procedure and price, and we will take it from there and match you up with a ready Seller.

Uche Nwosu
For: Eastern Union Energy Services LTD
Phone: 08030654233
Email: easternu9ion@gmail.com

Re: Meet Genuine Buyers And Sellers Of Ago Dpk Pms From Now ! No More Pursuing Fakes by jpphilips(m): 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2013
Do you purchase products or you have products for sale?
Re: Meet Genuine Buyers And Sellers Of Ago Dpk Pms From Now ! No More Pursuing Fakes by jason6bent: 7:50am On Oct 30, 2013
Click to find out http:///1iazbPK
Re: Meet Genuine Buyers And Sellers Of Ago Dpk Pms From Now ! No More Pursuing Fakes by GRACEGLORY: 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
Do you have a truck for haulage work?
Our company FMCL NIGERIA is in need of 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body) to convey her light imported products such as: DAIPERS (Huggies), KETCHUP, MAYONAISE, BAKED BEANS (Heinz'), The SME baby food et cetera.

The job is a permanent one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, et cetera).

for details
Call: 0803-054-6462
-Pastor Cyrus Jesunifemi...
Re: Meet Genuine Buyers And Sellers Of Ago Dpk Pms From Now ! No More Pursuing Fakes by GRACEGLORY: 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
Do you have a truck for haulage work?
Our company FMCL NIGERIA is in need of 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body) to convey her light imported products such as: DAIPERS (Huggies), KETCHUP, MAYONAISE, BAKED BEANS (Heinz'), The SME baby food et cetera.

The job is a permanent one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, et cetera).

for details
Call: 0803-054-6462
-Pastor Cyrus Jesunifemi...,
Re: Meet Genuine Buyers And Sellers Of Ago Dpk Pms From Now ! No More Pursuing Fakes by Larrystan(f): 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
We need a credible seller who can do CIF on AGO,DPK,PMS of 5000mt each deliver to Ghana and we are so need LPFO 2million metric tonnes to Europe .call 08022688375 & leyom4@gmail.com for the deal
Re: Meet Genuine Buyers And Sellers Of Ago Dpk Pms From Now ! No More Pursuing Fakes by BarnixEnterpryz(m): 11:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
IF YOU REQUIRE SUPPLY OF AGO (DIESEL) OR DPK (KEROSENE) IN EDO STATE AND ITS ENVIRONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AT barnixenterpryz@gmail.com
ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS SHOULD CONTACT ME PLEASE..
THANK YOU
Re: Meet Genuine Buyers And Sellers Of Ago Dpk Pms From Now ! No More Pursuing Fakes by Iify: 9:50am On Dec 06, 2013
I have DPK,over 50,000 mts depending on what you want. AGO 50,000mts on ttt price 120 less 2 PMS of 85,000 metric tonnnes with (ttt)Lagos outside bar,price is 85 less 2.geniune & serious buyers should contact me on 08152984531 or on email-pattykris14@gmail.com
Re: Meet Genuine Buyers And Sellers Of Ago Dpk Pms From Now ! No More Pursuing Fakes by miikel4aver: 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
we supply diesel, AGO, LPFO Black oil, Cooked AGO gas in full truck should call me on 07082085282,and please serious buyers please thank you
Re: Meet Genuine Buyers And Sellers Of Ago Dpk Pms From Now ! No More Pursuing Fakes by miikel4aver: 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
We Supply AGO and LPFO to hotels, hospitals, banks, eateries, companies, etc in 33,000 litres trucking,10 to 20 trucks, metretones or millions litres. anywhere in Nigeria. Please serious and ready buyers should call only . Call me on 07082085282 or +2347082085282 .
Re: Meet Genuine Buyers And Sellers Of Ago Dpk Pms From Now ! No More Pursuing Fakes by miikel4aver: 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
We supply AGO, LPFO , DPK and PMS in large quantity all over Nigeria.
We can supply Large organizations, Business centers, Hospitals, Cybercafes, Eateries, Schools, e.t.c
DPK is 116.
AGO is 145.
LPFO is 110.
PMS is 96.
And anyone who call me will get a commission from me,serious buyers and make use of banking instruments like bank endorsed LPO, BG, Managers Cheque and all that
Please call 07082085282.
Re: Meet Genuine Buyers And Sellers Of Ago Dpk Pms From Now ! No More Pursuing Fakes by miikel4aver: 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
We supply AGO, LPFO and DPK in large quantity in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcort, or anywhere else for christmas and new year.
We can supply Large organizations, Business centers, Hospitals, Cybercafes, Eateries, Schools, e.t.c
Please call me on 07082085282 @ an affordable price
Re: Meet Genuine Buyers And Sellers Of Ago Dpk Pms From Now ! No More Pursuing Fakes by sunzie(m): 4:49pm On May 12, 2015
Reliable of seller of the following products is required
DPK, AGO and PMS
Contact me through;
seidusunday @ outlook . com
Re: Meet Genuine Buyers And Sellers Of Ago Dpk Pms From Now ! No More Pursuing Fakes by miikel4aver: 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
Need AGO in Lagos, Ogun, Kwara, Osun(South West). Price Frm #135-#140 per litre.Quantity From 10,000 litres above. Payment term: Issue of Lpo then on delivery via bank draft or cash.
Re: Meet Genuine Buyers And Sellers Of Ago Dpk Pms From Now ! No More Pursuing Fakes by ak40: 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
We are brokers and also committed to our bussiness. Ours, is to satisfy you the buyer, and other agents. We work with end-buyers, mandates,serious agent and other brokers. We have: BLCO, AGO, PMS, DPK. All documents for this deal to reach successful end is ready. CIF, FOB, TTT ,TTO can be handled. If you are interested call. 08114328421. for more details.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get In Here For Your Quality,designer And Affordable Footwear ( Sneakers,slides / Swap or sell your Faulty Laptop for cash Here / Cars For Hire Purchase.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.